No Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, Andrew, I wasn't thinking-"

"Damn right you weren't!"

"Why are you roaring at me?"

"Because you could have been hurt! Anything could have happened! If you would have gotten hurt, I don't know what-" He cut himself off abruptly.

Very softly, Victoria asked, "Why do you care?"

Andrew waited a few seconds, and then lifted his eyes to hers. The depth of what she saw there scared her. This intense longing, attraction, pain...she felt goose bumps rise on her skin. Without a word, Andrew tore his eyes away from her and headed out the door.

Hours later, as Victoria ate a can of soup and a salad for dinner, she thought about how weird it was to be eating alone. It had only been a week, but she was used to Andrew's company. The thought of being alone period kind of freaked her out; she was concerned that a strange man was in her yard just that morning. As she tidied up, she wondered about Andrew's reaction.

Surely that meant something. He had to care for her for him to get that upset. What was going through his mind tonight? Was he concerned that he let himself care that much? Was he concerned that he gave himself away? Victoria sighed in disgust and put her teakettle on to boil. Hot chocolate made everything better.

It had turned dark, but the moon was brilliant that night. With her cup of hot chocolate in hand, she shoved her feet into her snow boots and grabbed a quilt off the back of the couch. Wrapping herself up, she pushed through the front door and went to the railing, leaning against it.

Steam rose from her cup, and her breath fogged out in front of her. For some reason, tears clogged her throat. Every time she got interested in someone, things took a wrong turn. And today, she feared that that wrong turn had happened. Andrew was pissed, she was inexplicably hurt, and some pervert had been creepin' on her property this morning.

She took a deep breath and a swig of her drink, trying to think of happier things. Her mind of course landed on the fact Valentine's day was next Monday. It was just wrong that it was always wintery on V-day. For some reason, Victoria always thought that it should be sweet like spring, where lover's could take walks and hold hands...

"What the hell is wrong with me?" Victoria sat on the top step, set her cup down, dropped her face into her hands and gave into the tears that had been threatening.

Andrew watched it all from his seat on the porch swing. He'd held very still so the chains didn't creak. Her anguish was palpable, and he wanted nothing more than to comfort her. But he was scared to death. Watching her rush headlong into potential disaster this morning had petrified him. Thus the reason he was sitting on her porch at ten o'clock at night, freezing his ass off. Andrew planned to sneak in and stand guard on her couch once she went to bed.

Great. Now that he thought the plan through again, he wasn't much better than the intruder this morning. And knowing his luck, she'd come racing down the stairs and knock him in the head with one of those 19th century candle holders up in her bedroom. The thought made him smile. He didn't know what was going on with them, but he was willing to find out.

"It's Andrew."

A startled gasp tore from her throat as she spun her head to look at him. Angrily dashing her tears from her cheeks, she glared at him.

"Sorry to be a stalker. I was worried about you." Andrew stood and walked to her, sitting down behind her with his legs on either side of her. He pulled her back between his legs and wrapped his arms around her. Victoria held herself rigid in his embrace, but after several moments she began to relax.

"Look. I didn't mean to yell at you this morning. I've never told anyone this, but I had a girlfriend in college. We were on a date, and she saw an old woman getting mugged. Before I even knew what was happening, she had run from my side and went to rescue the woman. I took off after her in a blind run, but I was too late. The guy shot her, got the purse, and got away."

Victoria had turned to look at him as he told his story. Her hand covered her mouth in horror. "Was she okay? What happened?"

"It took about a year, but she finally learned to walk again. She and I parted as friends around that time...she'd fallen in love with her physical therapist." Andrew's lips quirked into a rueful smile.

"Oh, Andrew, I'm so glad she survived."

"I am too. Anyway, you rushing headlong out that door sent me into a panic. Neither one of us had any idea what we would find. So please, never do that again, all right?" He lifted his hand and brushed her dark hair back from her cheek.

"I'll try. I'm sorry I frightened you." Emotion caused Victoria's throat to tighten.

"Let's go in. I'm freezing, so I know you are."

Together they went into the house. There was an undercurrent of sexual tension, but there was also a deeper bond that wound its way between them. It was still fragile, so Andrew took her to her room and made sure she was settled, kissed her forehead, then made his way downstairs to sleep on the couch.

The rest of the week passed in a blur. After only a few days, the house was back to normal. Victoria felt a tug in her heart that Andrew wasn't going to be a constant in her house or her life anymore. Once his tools were packed, he'd go back to his house and then what? Tuesday night he did just that. As Victoria shut the door behind him, she felt like crying.

Wednesday morning she slept in, and bemoaned the fact everything was done. In reality, she should have been excited. With the house work done, she still had several days of vacation left. She could do whatever she wanted. What she wanted...was for Andrew to come back and help fill her lonely days with banter and laughter. Ever since he shared the story about his ex-girlfriend, she had gotten a look inside of him, and she liked what she saw.

Deciding that moping about wasn't doing her any good, she got up and started the coffee, then went to get in the shower. Victoria flipped on the radio, and sang along as she washed. The bathroom had gotten steamy, and her mascara was stinging her eyes as she turned off the water and jerked open the curtain. With both eyes shut, she fumbled for the towel, finally grasping it and held it to her face. Once the make up was wiped from her eyes, she could see again, but they still stung.

Victoria wrapped the towel around her body and stepped over the edge of the tub, and let out a yelp of surprise.

Andrew stood at the doorway, one shoulder propped against the doorjamb.

"What are you doing here?" Victoria clutched the towel protectively at her chest.

"I got to thinking. I'd rather not be done with this project."

"The house?"

"You."

Victoria swallowed hard, her eyes widening at the implications.

"Andrew, I don't want you to be done either."

The pair gazed at each other from across the small distance, his eyes half-lidded with desire. Victoria felt herself flush, and knew it started on her chest and made its way to her hairline. He was looking at her like he was going to devour her. And a very primal part of her liked that. A lot.

Andrew shoved off the doorframe and reached a hand out to her. She took it, and he turned, leading her into her bedroom. A small smile of victory broke across her lips. He liked her and didn't want to be done with her. She replayed the one word, 'you', through her mind. The tone of his voice sent shivers up her spine.

At the bed, he turned and took her in his arms, gathering her close. His lips dropped to her bare shoulder, and his tongue chased droplets of water that still clung to her skin. He gently unwound the towel from her body, and brought it up, dabbing at her hair. Tossing it aside, he gathered her mane in his fist at the nape of her neck, and exerted slight pressure, tilting her head back.

"I can't get you out of my mind, Victoria." His lips swooped down and claimed hers. Her eyes fluttered shut, and she focused on his mouth, molding her lips to his, his tongue swiping the seam, begging for entrance. Her lips parted for him and his tongue delved inside, tasting her.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, and he pulled her closer. She felt the knit of his sweater on her breasts; the roughness of his jeans against her stomach and thighs. She shoved her hand into his hair, holding his face to hers as their tongues dueled. He released her hair, and let his hands fall to her ass, cupping the cheeks and pulling her up against him. She felt the hardness beneath his jeans, and felt an answering wetness pool between her legs.

Andrew released her and turned, pushing her gently onto the bed. She scooted over to make room for him, but he caught her leg and spread it to the side, kneeling on the bed and kissing his way up her thigh. Victoria's breath caught as he moved closer to the center of her; and moaned as his lips found her. His tongue lathed and flicked as his hand moved to spread her open for him. His mouth settled on her clit and he washed it with his tongue also, then his lips sealed around it and he sucked.

Victoria's hips bucked off the bed, and he pressed his palm to her stomach, holding her steady. He teased and played for a time, bringing her to the peak of release and then backing off. Victoria fairly sobbed with need, and finally, Andrew pulled back and stood, stripping out of his clothes in record time. She watched as each muscle was revealed, and her eyes shone appreciatively as his body was laid bare.

He climbed onto the bed on his knees and settled himself between her thighs. She felt the hard, insistent tip probing at her, and Victoria tilted her hips, trying to draw him in. Andrew rested his elbows by her upper arms and caught her face in his hands.

"You're beautiful." His voice was rough with emotion and desire.

He held her gaze as he entered her in one long, sure stroke. Once fully embedded within her, he started moving. Andrew's eyes drifted shut for a minute, and his face tensed as he tried to hold himself back.

Victoria tried to think, tried to form a coherent thought, but it was useless. She'd never felt so full and fulfilled in her life. Somehow she knew this man was her destiny. She felt it in her bones. Just as his eyes opened, Victoria tipped her hips and wrapped her legs around his waist. He slid in a fraction deeper, and his eyes widened. She smiled and caught his shoulders in her hands.

"Love me."

Andrew began to move, staying as deep inside of her as he could. The only sounds were that of their breathing and the faint squeaking of the springs in the mattress. Even that faded away as he moved faster, and Victoria felt herself on the verge...Andrew reached one hand between them and found her clit, manipulating it in time with his thrusts. Moments later Victoria exploded, her teeth biting into his shoulder as she came. Andrew gave a few more thrusts, his pace quickening, and he followed her into oblivion.

Some time later, their breathing evened out, and their hearts stopped pounding. Victoria curled up against his side like a contented cat, and Andrew's hand rubbed down the length of her back.

"I never had much to smile about before you."

Victoria smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Valentine's day came, and they woke to a winter wonderland. Several inches of snow fell on top of a couple inches of ice over night. Power was out to thousands of people, but Andrew and Victoria were snuggly warm in her house with the fireplaces roaring. The power wasn't out in their area luckily, but they were pretending.

"I like this being the only people on earth kind of thing, don't you?"

"I used to like me being the only person on earth. But I must admit, it's much better with you."

"Flatterer." Victoria rolled her eyes and headed to take a shower.

Andrew laughed and followed her a few minutes later. She had just gotten the shampoo in her hair, and he stepped into the stall and jerked the curtain closed behind him.

"What do you think you're doing, sir?"

"I'm going to have a shower with an adult theme with my Valentine."

"Oh, you think so?"

"I know so."

So saying, Andrew grabbed her body wash and squirted a generous amount in his hand. He rubbed his palms together, creating a lather, and reached for her. Victoria's arms were up as she scrubbed her scalp, and Andrew started at her elbows, running his hands under her arms and down her sides. She stepped out of the spray of water as his hands slid behind her, cupping her ass.

He lathered her back, then slipped his hands around to her stomach, up her ribcage, and finally settled on her breasts. His callused hands combined with the silky feel of the soap was incredibly stimulating, and Victoria realized she had stopped washing her hair. She finished and dropped her arms, resting her hands on his shoulders.

"Hmm. We might have to do this every day." She smiled at the top of his head.

Andrew laughed, and his hands slid over her hips and met between her legs. Victoria gasped as his fingers parted her folds, and he washed her there, ever so gently. She widened her stance, her body asking for more. He moved quickly away, crouching down with his hands stroking her legs. He soaped her feet and she giggled as it tickled.

Andrew stood, satisfied she was clean. Before he could do anything else, Victoria made him trade places with her, and he got himself wet while she squirted some body wash into her hands. She followed much the same procedure, but she washed his hair also. As she moved down his body, his cock was already hard and straining towards her, so she took extra time and gave it special attention.

Her hands took turns stroking his length, and she finally settled on a steady rhythm, while her other hand washed his sack. Andrew moaned, his hips moving on their own accord, thrusting into her hand. They took turns rinsing, and before Victoria could suggest they move the party to the bed, Andrew spun her away from him and pushed on her back to bend her over.

She propped a leg on the edge of the tub, and he reached between them, shoving into her with one thrust. She loved that...that total claiming of her body. She felt like she was exclusively his, and it turned her on more. Andrew's hands moved around and cupped her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples between his fingers as he pumped inside of her.

Victoria gasped and arched back against him, bending over further and moaning as she felt him hitch deeper. It only took a few moments before she exploded around him, her inner walls clutching at him, and Andrew was quick to follow.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Victoria." Andrew planted kisses along her damp neck.

"Ditto, stud." Victoria laughed and stood as he withdrew. She gave him a quick peck on the corner of his mouth, and stepped out of the shower.

Andrew's laughter followed her out of the bathroom.

Later on, they were watching a movie and enjoying their cozy day. Victoria went to the kitchen to pop some popcorn and get them something to drink, when something caught her eye through the window.

"Andrew, I think I just saw someone. Actually, I'm a hundred percent sure I did."

Together they bundled up, and headed out the door. Their feet fought against the snow, and their shoes slipped on the ice beneath. They easily followed the tracks, and at the edge of the property where it butted against the woods, they saw the figure.

Andrew recognized the ball cap instantly. He started forward, no longer worried that they were going to get attacked. He stopped several feet from the man.

"Mr. Walker?"

Victoria grabbed his arm and whispered urgently, "The hardware store guy?"

Andrew nodded and took a few more steps. "Mr. Walker, are you all right?"

The man turned abruptly. "Hello, Andrew, how are you?"

"Fine, how are you?"

"Good, good. Just bringing Eulalie her flowers."

"That's my aunt." Victoria's brow furrowed.

"I knew that. I heard that you were relation when you moved in ma'am."

"Um, Mr. Walker, what exactly are you putting flowers on?"

A dozen roses were clutched in his grizzled hand. "Our tree."

He took a few steps forward and laid the roses at the base of an ancient oak. Victoria took a few steps closer, and saw that initials were carved inside a heart.

"E.K. + H.W. February 14th, 1940. Why, Mr. Walker, you guys couldn't have been more than ten years old!"

"There abouts. Love knows no boundaries, Miss Kennedy. Not age, not time, not distance. I loved her from the minute I saw her. I went off to school, and she got married. Every year, I'd send her flowers. Her husband was my best friend. Once she died, I started bringing them here. I figured if she was gonna get these in Heaven, she'd pick 'em up here."

"You do this, every year?"

"Yes ma'am."

Suddenly, something flashed in Victoria's mind. "Did you come here last week?"

"Yes, I did. It was her birthday. I didn't want to bother ya...but is that all right?"

Relief washed over Victoria in waves. "Yes, yes Mr. Walker it is. You come any time you want, all right?"

"Why, thank you, Miss Kennedy. I appreciate that. Well, Eulalie's got her flowers, and I best get on home."

"Please, come to the house and have some coffee before you go. You must be frozen."

"I thank you kindly, but no thanks. I just live up the road. I think I'll get on home." Mr. Walker tipped his hat and headed back to towards the house.

"Well I'll be damned." Andrew let out a chuckle.

"That makes two of us." Victoria wrapped her arm around Andrew's waist and they followed in Mr. Walker's wake.

"Look, Andrew. This is my Aunt Eulalie. She was pretty, wasn't she?" Victoria had trekked to the attic, and found an old trunk that contained her heritage.

"Mm, yes, she was. Doesn't hold a candle to you though." Andrew dropped a quick kiss to her nose.

"Thanks. I think I'll take this up to Mr. Walker. I bet he'd appreciate having it. Which house is his?"

Andrew pointed it out, and Victoria bundled up, taking off into the cold. And Andrew had a bright idea.

It was much later by then, the last few hours of February 14th closing in. Victoria was right- Mr. Walker had been delighted to get the picture. He even showed her some letters and handmade Valentines he and Eulalie had exchanged. Their simple, sometimes childish writing made Victoria glad inside. Evidentially, she'd learned a lesson that year. Valentine's day wasn't for suckers. It was a day for love, a day for longing, and a day for remembering. She was grateful to Mr. Walker for the lesson.

Mindful that she had never taken him out to lunch for being in such a rush the day she bought her paint, she invited him back to the house for dinner. He tried to decline, but she insisted. With a happy heart, Victoria walked beside him as he told her stories about her family from back in the day.

They got back to her house and she led him in and got him settled in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. Andrew was no where to be found, and as she searched the house, she had a feeling...

Something made her think he was at that tree. She put her coat back on and trudged through the snow around to the back of the property, and sure enough, Andrew was there. As she drew closer, she spoke.

"Andrew, it's two degrees out. I brought Mr. Walker back for dinner...what are you doing out here?"

He turned with a smile on his face and reached his hand to her. She clasped it and closed the distance.

Carved a couple feet above her aunt and Mr. Walker's inscription was a new one.

"V.K. + A.H. February 14th, 2011. Love knows no boundaries."

12