No Holes Barred

Story Info
She gets well and truly fucked.
2.1k words
4.17
56.6k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuRoo
GuRoo
16 Followers

You've come over for dinner as I asked and worn my favourite outfit - boots, short skirt, funky top and sexy bra but no panties. If we go out you'll look great with me in my suit. As always I smile the moment I lay eyes on you and drag you up to the main floor of my house with great excitement. You don't know what I have planned for you but you get the feeling you're about to find out.

Not a word has been spoken yet but now we're inside I turn to you and kiss you deeply, hugging you tightly before grabbing your wrists and bringing then to your front. I remove the tie from around my neck and proceed to bind your wrists. You look like you want to speak but I shake my head and put my finger to my lips urging you to stay silent. Next I point you to the stairs leading to my bedroom but only let you go up as far as the middle banister, hooking your tied wrists over it and then marching you down 2 stairs so your arms are held high above your head.

You turn your head to look at me and I kiss you deeply as my fingers hike up your skirt. I slowly kiss and playfully bite my way down your neck, back and arse until you feel my tongue tracing its way from your clit back to your juicy hole. I tonguefuck you for five minutes and then work my way back further and rim your tight arse. My tongue teases you mercilessly; probing you as deep as it can reach before it's suddenly withdrawn, leaving you feeling empty.

The emptiness won't be felt for long. You hear my fly being unbuttoned and then you feel the head of my cock pressing at your well lubed arse. In order to ease my entry you push back at me and relax as much as possible as my throbbing cock stretches your tightest hole to its limits. Your face is contorted with a combination of lust and pain as I start to thrust. You can tell by my breathing that this will be a quickie and decide to help me along a bit. "Please Sir, fill my arse with your cum... Please". The thought of punishing you for speaking as well as your begging has me right there and with a final few grunt-accompanied thrusts I cum in your tight passage, filling you with my sperm.

Staying inside you as I get my breath back, I reach into my jacket pocket as my cock softens and is pushed from your still-tight arse. You feel something cold replacing it and quickly realise I want my cum inside you all evening. The plug is medium sized and once in, won't come out until manually removed. After checking it's snugly in I go to the bathroom. You hear the shower running and minutes later I walk past you on the stairs naked before disappearing into my bedroom. You're being a good girl and remaining on the stairs with your hands hooked high above your head.

I return to you wearing jeans and a black sweater, smooth your skirt down, unhook and unbind you and kiss you deeply.

"Let's go to dinner Princess."

We walk down the street towards the local Japanese restaurant and I notice you're walking very gingerly, probably afraid the plug will come out. It won't because it has a very solid wide base and thin neck, but I see no need to tell you that. I hold you tight to keep you warm and escort you into the restaurant. Now fear enters your eyes... you have to sit without being too uncomfortable on the plug AND somehow manage to keep my cum inside you. Your skirt is sufficiently short for your bare bottom to be sitting on the cool wooden bench, which feels nice, but the downside being that the waitress will immediately notice any leaked cum the moment you stand.

Throughout the meal and bottle of wine I tease you verbally, give you lustful looks and run my leg up yours, doing everything I can to keep you really turned on. I realize that almost nothing could turn you off right now but the game is fun. I wish I could reach your cunt without being seen, if I could I'd be making you cum at your table regardless of the humiliation it may cause you. Instead I settle for teasing, we eat our meal and then leave.

Walking back up the hill gives me the opportunity to drag you into a dark shadow and snog the hell out of you. Our tongues entwine, our lips dance and my hands squeeze your perfect breasts through your top before working down your body, under your skirt and straight to your exposed pussy. I play with your clit until you're seeing stars and breathing heavily then stop, not wanting you to orgasm just yet. I push the plug deeper into you a few times making you shudder and flinch then slide two fingers deep inside your sweet nectar-soaked pussy. My thumb strokes your clit as my fingers fuck you and you can't stop it any longer, exploding in orgasm and holding me tightly to stop yourself from falling. When you regain your balance I remove my fingers from you and suck one clean before offering you the other. You seductively lick it clean before sucking on it like a cock.

We untangle ourselves and continue up the hill but instead of turning left I turn right and walk you into my local for a bottle of wine. We sit and flirt, this time I'm closer and my hands can wander when nobody's looking. I really enjoy secretly pinching your nipples knowing that you can't react and soon get so worked up that I stand you up and pull you into a supply closet where we kiss and grope before my jeans are lowered and you jump up onto me, wrapping your legs around me as I penetrate your luscious pussy. We fuck silently for two or three minutes before hearing staff outside and, for fear of getting caught, reluctantly stop, wait for quiet and exit the closet without being seen. It's definitely time to go home so we leave the half-bottle of wine and hurry the hundred or so yards back to my place.

The walk home, while only one minute, seems to drag on for hours. When we get there I walk in, turned the alarm off and pounce on you instantly. In moments your clothes are scattered all over the house and your luscious little naked body is mine to admire. We kiss hungrily and you start to remove my clothes but I stop you. Your role today is passive unless I tell you otherwise. I step back and admire your beautiful breasts, your sexy stomach and your freshly shaved pussy before spinning you around to lust after your arse which is still filled with the big plug. You smile at the look on my face, always happy to see me wanting you unconditionally.

We're standing right where I abused your arse earlier at the bottom of my bedroom stairs and I order you to touch your toes. You comply without question and I pick my tie up from the floor and bind both of your wrists to both of your ankles. Now when I look at you from behind there's just a big but plug and a tiny juicy little cunt staring back at me. I kneel behind you and tease your pussy with my tongue, focusing on your clit, fucking your nectar-filled hole until your moans become very loud, then I start to push on your butt plug once again, driving it deeper inside you.

Slowly standing now and kissing your arse cheeks and lower back on my way up, I shed my clothes and point my rock hard member right at your pussy. You're so wet that despite the size of the plug I squeeze in gradually and the feeling of being double penetrated makes you scream in pleasure and pain. I'm holding you by the hips to aid your balance and stay perfectly still once I've achieved maximum depth. Then I start to slowly thrust and the delectable tightness and depraved act of fucking your cunt and arse at the same time has me on edge very quickly. I tell you to beg for my cum and as I hear "Please cum in my tight little cunt Sir, I need to be filled with your cum. Dirty my pussy the way you dirtied my arse before. Please Sir, I need more of my master's seed in my body now..." I can no longer hold it and spew forth what feels like a gallon of my seed into your tight cunt.

As my cock shrinks and I withdraw from your sperm filled pussy I decide to remove the plug too. I twist it a little then remove it a little more quickly than you probably would have liked. Now I look at you and see my sperm oozing from both your holes and trickling down your legs while you're still tied there bent over. It's now time to untie you and as I do I order you to go lie on my bed face down. You acknowledge as usual and scamper off upstairs.

A few minutes later I follow you upstairs and reach into the bondage drawer. I've changed my mind about what I want to do to you but before I roll you over I raise my hand unseen to you and spank your bottom very hard. A second blow follows shortly after on the other cheek and when you sense a third coming you put a hand out to soften the blow. This infuriated me and as I roughly move your hand I grab a handful of hair and give a solid tug backwards. I hold your head back by your hair as I deliver blow after blow to your arse until it's bright red with my handprints and tears trickle from your eyes. I'd be worried I'd hurt you if your pussy wasn't even wetter with your juices than it is with my cum. Now I order you to roll onto your back and you wince as your arse touches the duvet.

I bend your knees up towards your chest and bind your knees to your ankles again with neck ties. Next comes your blindfold and now you're totally at my disposal. You feel something happening near your nipples and then searing pain roars through your left nipple. Moments later your right nipple is in just as much pain and you realise that I've attached the clothes pegs I've been threatening you with for weeks. You're hoping I don't stick them on your pussy lips also, the pain would be too much. You seem to be in luck. You feel me roll you on your side and then pull your back towards the edge of the bed.

Silence, darkness, no movement and soaring pain from your nipples. You haven't heard me leave yet I haven't touched you for at least five minutes. The cum still slowly oozes from your arse and pussy and if anything it's soothing the abuse your pretty bottom has suffered tonight. You finally hear the floorboards creak and realise I am still right with you and at precisely that moment my cock rapidly enters your arse and goes as deep as it can before being rapidly withdrawn. Now you realise why you're so close to the edge of the bed, to ease my entry to your body. I rapidly fuck your cunt next, then your arse again and repeat until you can feel me getting close, my cock twitching and swelling in your tight rear passage. I pull out and spin you onto your back again with your head leaning back over the edge of the bed and then force my cock as deep as it can go into your throat. You gag on it initially then fight to take the invading beast, turned on by the naughtiness of sucking a cock that's just been in your arse.

A few thrusts are all it takes and I withdraw from your throat to fill your mouth with my cum. You choke a little and some comes out your nose but you manage to not spill any more. When I've caught my breath I untie you and remove your blindfold. Then we walk downstairs hand in hand and shower together, me making sure your every need is taken care of. You have, as always, been a perfect slave.

When we're dry and relaxed I lead you upstairs again and take you in my arms, kissing you passionately and lowering you to my bed. It's now time to make love and somebody is owed quite a few orgasms.

GuRoo
GuRoo
16 Followers