No Longer a Fantasy

Story Info
He shares his wife with an online friend.
2.8k words
4.33
77.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
telebri
telebri
7 Followers

Jeff and I had been chatting online for quite a long time, relating our different experiences and desires. I had mentioned him to my wife a while ago, but she didn't seem to have much of an interest in the subject, since he and I mostly talked about sharing her and what he would do with her if they were actually together.

Finally one night, as she and I were lying in bed, I brought up the subject once again. I told her that he was very interested in meeting with us, if even just for a couple of drinks so we could get to know each other better. I felt comfortable chatting with him online since he was somewhat older and seemed genuinely sincere, and I knew he wouldn't push things any farther than we wanted, even though I wanted him to push things as far as he could. She agreed and we made arrangements to meet at a local bar.

When we arrived, I spotted him immediately since most of the guys there looked to be in their 20's to 30's, and since I had already given him a description of us, he knew who we were right off the bat. In a manner befitting a true gentleman, he stood from his seat and approached us, right hand extended in welcome.

My wife dwarfed him, as she does most men. At 5'2" she barely reached his chest, and they looked more like father and daughter than potential lovers, as I had imagined so many times in the past.

I could see he was eyeing her up, so to speak, noticing she had a few extra pounds as many women tend to get as they become a little older. Still, she was attractive, with her shoulder length red hair, hazel eyes, and a smile that showed her facial features aglow.

After the basic introductions, we sat at the bar and had a couple of drinks to loosen up. There was no mention of sex, even though my wife knew what the purpose of meeting was, since she knows me so well.

Two or three drinks later, I could tell she was feeling more at ease, since she was laughing and was no longer trying to hide her legs from his glances. To the contrary, she had even turned to face him somewhat, and was not constantly readjusting her skirt every time she moved. She allowed him to get a glimpse of her upper thighs, which were still shapely and inviting.

I had a difficult time trying to maintain my own composure, since it was obvious she was starting to warm up to him, and she didn't shy away from his touches as they talked.

I was enjoying this more and more.

When she had finished her third drink, we agreed that it might be more comfortable to continue our talk at our place, which wasn't far away. We all exited the bar, making sure keep eye contact so Jeff knew which car he was supposed to follow.

Once at our place, we all went inside and my wife and Jeff sat on the couch together as I went to get everyone something cold to drink. Talking has a way of drying out your mouth and I certainly didn't want that to happen.

When I came back, I turned on the TV and sat on the opposite couch so I could see the two of them sitting together. I could also see that her skirt had risen even higher than it was in the bar, giving him a slight view of her panties.

We talked some more, commented and chuckled at the silly commercials on TV, and generally acted as new friends might act, with the exception of a little nervousness in the air.

Finally, I suggested that since Jeff had gone out of his way to meet us, and had paid for 2 of her drinks, the least she could do was to show her appreciation with a kiss. A good kiss.

My wife looked at me with a nervous grin. I knew she was nervous and wasn't sure if she wanted things to progress this fast, but a glance at Jeff told her it was ok with him. She leaned over towards him and planted a solid kiss on his lips, then smiled and leaned back to her previous position.

Jeff smiled politely, showing obvious pleasure at the outcome. I, on the other hand, had hoped for something a little more daring. I wanted to see her enjoy it, and to see her experience the taste and sensations of this new friend that we had made.

"That wasn't a kiss," I said. "That was just a slight peck. You should at least show him your appreciation."

Jeff was surprised at my remark, but anxiously followed my lead and agreed that the kiss was nice, but barely qualified as a kiss.

My wife looked at me again, smiled once more and said, "Ok, if that's what you want!"

She then proceeded to lean over and kiss him again, only this time she meant business. This time, she reached out an arm to place around him and parted her lips slightly as their mouths met.

I watched as her head turned to the side, and his head leaned down ever so slightly. I could see his cheeks moving as his tongue began exploring her mouth. Her jaw dropped lower as her mouth opened to allow him to taste her.

Her breathing began to get harder as his hands held the back of her head, steadying her as she sucked on his tongue, pulling him ever closer to her.

This was it. This is what I had hoped to see.

I wanted to see my adorable wife losing herself in the essence of another man. Experiencing pleasure and passion with someone besides myself. Forgetting that she was a married woman and just enjoying the moment, the touch and the feel of a man who she just met, but was already stirring feelings inside of her.

Their kissing went on for several minutes, with all the deep breathing and exploring that you would expect from two new lovers.

I watched as his hands slid to the front of her blouse and brushed across her breast, stopping momentarily to cup it. He was testing whether she would stop him or allow him to explore further.

There was no resistance on her part. In fact, her hand then slid down his side and to his lap, stroking his upper thigh, and reaching down between his legs to feel the already growing bulge in his pants that showed the effect she was having on him.

When they had finished, both of them let out a deep sigh of excitement and looked each other in the eyes, and smiled.

Feeling that it was unfair to both of them to let the moment stop here, I suggested that maybe they would be more comfortable if they continued showing each other their appreciation in the bedroom, where they might both be able to relax more.

Not a word was said as Jeff stood up. My wife giggled a moment, then took his hand and led him to our bedroom.

I wanted to give them some "alone time", and waited on the couch for several minutes, trying to watch the TV. My mind was reeling with the previous images of their lips and tongues intertwined, knowing that she now wanted more of him and she was going to get it.

For what seemed an eternity, I forced myself to stay in the living room until I heard Jeff whisper, "Isn't he coming in too?"

I quickly got up and entered the bedroom, to see them lying on the bed together, both grinning, my wife still breathing heavy from what must have been several minutes of passionate kissing.

As I walked in I let out a sigh of my own and proceeded around to the other side of the bed, to my computer chair, telling them not to stop because I was there.

My excitement was building, and I wanted to see more.

Jeff then looked into her eyes and asked quietly, "More?"

Her arms encircled his head as she drew him down to her, their mouths opening in unison, only wider now than before. She had tasted him, she liked him, and now she wanted to savor him.

Jeff drew himself even closer now, aligning his body against hers, pressing his straining cock against her leg as his hand moved to the buttons of her blouse. First one, then another, and soon her blouse was open and his hand was massaging her breast, his fingers slipping under her bra to feel her stiffening nipples.

Suddenly she stopped kissing him and sat up saying, "This is silly. We should get more comfortable," as she reached around behind herself and unfastened her bra.

Jeff helped her with her blouse and soon my wife was topless, with him staring at her bare breasts, her breath quickening from this new experience.

As Jeff stood up to remove his own pants, my wife reached over to unfasten his belt, unbutton his pants and carefully unzip him. She slipped them down, stopping for a moment to look at his now very hard cock, straining to escape the confines of the thin material that was holding it back.

I sat in silent amazement as I watched her remove his boxers. His cock, much larger than my own, was springing up to brush her face as she leaned over to let him step out of his underwear.

Jeff pushed her back lightly on the bed and she lifted her butt up so he could remove her panties. In one fluid motion, her skirt came off. My wife was lying in our bed, completely naked and vulnerable, offering herself to him.

Nothing further was said as Jeff lowered himself to the bed, aligning his body next to hers, leaning over to kiss those lips that were now begging for his attention. They were no longer the lips of a stranger. Rather, they were the lips of a passionate woman who was quickly becoming drawn to him emotionally, not simply as a bed partner.

He positioned himself in such a way as to allow their upper bodies to be pressed together. Her breast flattened slightly against his chest as they resumed their kissing. His free hand was dancing lightly along her skin, first caressing her face and neck, then traveling down and skimming across her other breast, fingertips barely touching her now engorged nipple.

He felt her inhale sharply as he allowed each of his fingers to brush across her sensitive breast. He allowed the palm of his hand to gently cup it while his thumb and forefinger gently rolled her stiff nipple, feeling her tremble in excitement as he did so.

He continued down her stomach, then down farther to her hip and to her inner thigh. Soon he was touching her most private area, where only her husband had been before.

She moved, opening her legs slightly to invite his probing hand to search her further. She was kissing him ever deeper as she felt a finger sliding along her now, extremely wet pussy.

She was surprised at her own reactions. No longer did she think of Jeff as a stranger who was fondling her, but as someone much closer, much more caring. Someone she knew she could trust. And although she knew it was wrong, she was already developing an attachment to him. She wanted him inside of her, to be a part of her.

From my vantage point I could see her responding to him. I watched as his hand pressed further into her pubic mound, knowing his fingers were now inside her, his hand moving as his finger circled and stimulated her clit. Her body squirmed and her legs parted farther as she put both hands behind his head, pulling him even deeper into her mouth.

They were attached and nothing could separate them. She was giving herself to him completely, and she either forgot I was there or just didn't care. All she wanted at this point, was him.

I felt a tinge of jealousy, but I knew this is what I wanted. I wanted to completely share my wife with another man, and he seemed to be the right one. I knew she felt safe with him, and I could tell by her response to him that she enjoyed his attention, and his touch. I actually wanted her to bond with him and I was hoping he wanted the same from her.

I think that most men who want to share their wife may only be interested in the physical aspect of sharing her body, but I wanted to share much more of her.

He withdrew his fingers, which were now glistening with her juices, and began kissing her neck. Her eyes were closed and she let out a little moan as she felt his lips and his tongue on the part of her neck just below her ear.

At one point he stopped, and turned his head towards me to see if he should proceed. I gave a smile and a nod of approval, and his head went back to her neck, centering on the spot he had just left.

Her head arched to the side, and I knew then that he was sucking on her neck. He was giving her a hickie, marking her as his. It was a reminder to me that he had been there.

I knew she would have stopped him if she didn't feel something for him, but she not only allowed it, she also whispered, "Yes, please don't stop."

I knew my dream was finally coming true.

Her hand reached down to feel his now engorged cock, which she squeezed and stroked, running her fingers over the head, feeling the drop of pre cum that had oozed out.

He began sucking a little harder as she spread her legs and pulled him on top of her, guiding his cock to the opening of her now very slick pussy. I watched intently as the head slid into her slowly, drawing yet another sigh from her throat as he continued to enter her, deeper and deeper.

My wife was now in another world, feeling him inside of her, touching places that I know I couldn't reach.

He began sliding it in and out, slowly, rhythmically, and with each stroke she moaned with pleasure, feeling waves of pleasure race through her body with each thrust.

He was moving a little faster now and she was responding by raising her hips to meet each of his thrusts, swallowing the entire length of his cock into her pussy.

This man was fucking my wife...no, this man was making love to my wife, and I not only approved, I loved it.

I watched their passion for several more minutes and although it was the most exciting thing I had ever seen, I wanted them to be alone, without my eyes watching their every move. I knew my wife would feel more comfortable if I wasn't staring at her and she would get into it much more.

I got up from my chair and said, "I'll be back in a little while. I'll leave you two alone for a bit."

The minutes dragged on like hours as I tried to occupy myself while they were in the bedroom. I had closed the door behind me, leaving it slightly ajar so I could still hear the occasional sigh or moan, and I loved the sounds that I did hear. The squeaking of the bed and the sounds of love making was music to my ears, although I tried to stay away from the bedroom door as much as I could. I wanted to give them as much "privacy" as possible, under the circumstances.

Finally, after 20-30 minutes (which seemed like several days), the sounds diminished. I waited a few more minutes, then, standing just outside the door, I cleared my throat and asked if it was ok to come in?

"Certainly," Jeff said, and I opened the door to see them both under the blanket, with her cuddled next to him, arm across his chest and her head nuzzled under his chin.

I no longer had to wonder how she felt towards him. I could see she had accepted him and no longer looked at him as a stranger. The hickies on her neck proved that he was someone very special to her, or she would never have allowed him to leave them.

She looked up at me with a sheepish grin and asked if I was ok with everything? I told her I was fine with it as long as she was happy as well.

She smiled and whispered, "Oh yesss."

She lifted herself up slightly, covering Jeff's mouth with her own, showing both him and me just how happy she was.

telebri
telebri
7 Followers