No Patience for High Standards Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's see... what else. There was the time he bought himself a new car with his windfall of income, and within a day or two took some very skimpily dressed girl out for a long ride late at night, clearly savoring the opportunity to christen his new car in a way only he could. There was the time Rachel woke up in the middle of the night to get some water, only to find one Jason's girls teetering along the hall in what could only be described as some red latex or rubber fetish getup, and obscenely severe high heels, which the girl was clearly having trouble with. Rachel and her met eyes in the hallway... the mom just shook her head as the girl tried hiding her face at being caught.

There was the time when she heard some college girl he hooked up with call her 18-year-old son 'Daddy', which made Rachel gag at how shameless and gross these girls were being with him.

Oh, and there was also that time, during an awkward morning breakfast, where Jason's hook-up whispered to him that she couldn't sit comfortably because her butthole was so sore, whispering it just loudly enough for Rachel to hear, and the mom winced at knowing that Jason had buttfucked this little tramp the previous night. Why did she have to be aware of these things? Ignorance of her son's sex life would be bliss.

Rachel tried her best to assert her authority, but it was a hopeless battle. For one... it wasn't like he was letting other parts of his life slack. His grades were fine, even as he slowly lost interest in furthering his education. He had a job and a consistent source of income. He did his part around the house. She couldn't really punish him because he didn't break the rules. By this point he was 18, and these girls were the same age. Rachel wasn't a prude about matters of sex, and having a healthy sex life wasn't a bad thing, as long as he was being careful. She just didn't want it thrown in her face so much. She tried her best to get him to be more private. He apologized and assured her that he didn't mean for it to get so out of control, promising that he'd keep things a little quieter. He would try that for a while, but he'd fall back into old habits before long. Plus... he worked from home, so he had run of the house while she was at work... not much she could do to stop him from inviting guests over in her absence. His active sex life continued, and there was nothing his mother could do to slow it down. So, after a while... she stopped trying to dissuade him, knowing it was a hopeless cause.

She did consider telling him to get his own place, even at this early point in his sexual evolution. He didn't seem interested in doing so in the slightest, saying he had everything he wanted right here at home, and Rachel wasn't willing to go as far as to kick her son out of the house. He was her son... she loved him, and between the bouts of loud, vigorous sex he was having, they got along fine.

At least at that point.

Jason's confidence in the bedroom expanded to other things. To his credit, one of the first things he did upon working out the deal for his program was to invest it inwards and ensure that he and Rachel were financially stable and comfortable, meaning they would get to keep the house. Rachel really appreciated that fact... truly. And it was one of the main reasons she was loathe to kick him out, even given his sexual misadventures.

But as his confidence grew, it began to feel as if he was on an equal level as his mother in terms of doing whatever he wanted around the house. As if he was on equal footing as his mom when it came to making executive decisions around the house. First, he converted his father's old office to his own, taking over the space with his own work stuff and throwing a lot of Jim's stuff to the curb. Rachel didn't particularly object to this, as he'd earned a little bit leeway to do his own thing, so she let it slide. Then he converted half the garage into a home gym, which Rachel was a little more annoyed about, as he'd done it without consulting her, but he volunteered to leave his car in the driveway while she got to keep her spot in the garage, so she couldn't be that upset. His behavior was enough to be annoying, but not enough to be over the line. (That being said, he didn't always live up to his word, often forcing her to park in the driveway while he came up with some excuse for his car to be in the cozy garage spot.)

But now that Jason had money to burn, he started throwing himself into hobbies that soon imposed themselves around the house. One day, Jason decided he wanted to get into cooking, so he started taking classes on his own time over the period of about a year, admittedly getting very good at it. But that meant he wanted to be the one handling most food decisions around the house. Rachel appreciated not having to be the one to cook at home on top of her job, but she felt odd about Jason just removing her authority from the kitchen.

He also got really into investing, taking a fair amount of the money he got from his job and putting it in the stock market. Rachel warned him not to be reckless with his money, but he proved her wrong, proving to have an eye for such things, soon multiplying his wealth multiple times over. This, combined with his job, meant he was bringing in a lot of money. A LOT. Rachel was no slouch in terms of income, but the money Jason was accruing eclipsed her own. Jason offered to handle her books and put some of her money in investments, but Rachel didn't think that would be proper. Her resentment for him overstepping his bounds only increased as his investments kept paying off, making her feel as if she was mistaken for not taking him up on his offer.

All this stuff, the cooking, the investments, taking over rooms of the house... he seemingly did it all in good faith with a smile on his face... But it felt like there was something going on beneath the surface. Like he was trying to assert authority over his mother in multiple ways... not necessarily a corporate takeover, but with a soft sell. If Rachel turned down his help, or said no, he complied with total understanding, not pushing his luck. But all that stuff... combined with the fact that he was taking the opportunity to fuck in damn near every room of the house... there was something going on that she couldn't put her finger on.

It came into focus soon after.

She remembered the day he made his offer with total clarity. He was 18 at the time, well into his sexual misadventures by that point. And at the same time, Rachel was well back on the dating scene, and already it was going poorly.

Rachel had spent the entirety of that fateful day thinking about a date. She was excited about it, to the point of getting dressed up and ready well before she had to leave. She was practically one foot out the door by the time her date called and cancelled. He tried to dance around the reasons why, but Rachel quickly surmised that this hot, single, studly man she had a date with was not so single after all, and correctly guessed that his wife was catching onto his dalliances. Not having time for this kind of bullshit, she angrily hung up on him, rubbing her head in frustration as she stood in the kitchen. Rachel could feel a headache coming on. She'd already begun to let herself think she was getting laid that night, so the knowledge that any chance of that was lost only established how hungry for sex she was. As if going through withdrawal, a dull ache began pounding behind her eye.

"Date fall through?" Jason stated, padding barefoot into the kitchen, polishing off a cup of Greek yogurt. He was dressed casually, wearing a pair of comfortable basketball shorts and a slim, flattering t-shirt.

"Yeah..." she said through clenched teeth, barely holding back her annoyance as she rubbed her eye with one hand and strumming her fingers on the marble countertop with the other. It didn't take an expert to sense her frustration, and Jason could feel it emanating off her in waves. Tossing away the empty yogurt cup into the trash and washing off his spoon, he spoke up.

"I can help you out, you know..." he said, his offer so casual and tossed-off she didn't understand his meaning.

"What?" she said, glancing up at him with a pained look, her headache beginning to really set in.

"I can help you out," he offered again.

"What do you mean? With dating?" she asked, still unsure of his meaning. "Do you know some trick with dating apps or something?" she inquired. He smiled and shook his head.

"No... no... I never needed any tricks anyway," he stated in response, unable to resist boasting. "No, I mean... it's obvious you're... frustrated. I'm just offering my services if you need it." Again, he spoke so casually that it made perceiving what he was trying to say more difficult. But as much as she tried to seek out any other meaning, her mind kept coming back to one thing. Could it be... was she misunderstanding him?

"What are you talking about?" She replied with some bite, staring him down with two open eyes, now having her full attention. Looking somewhat confused at how upset she was, he tried to explain.

"I've got Jacinda coming over tonight, but I can cancel on her if you want to take her place," he replied calmly, looking right back at her, leaving the offer hanging out there. Her headache suddenly gone, replaced with shock and fiery anger, she gave him a death stare.

"Are you seriously offering to fuck me?" she spat out, her voice one of barely restrained fury.

"Yeah," he said, shrugging his shoulders, as if what he was saying wasn't utterly insane.

"What the FUCK are you talking about?" she screamed out. "Are you crazy?! I am your mother! Moms don't have sex with their own sons!" Her mind had never once considered such a thing, but now that he'd shattered the concrete wall in her mind separating thoughts of sex and thoughts of her son, her mind was suddenly flooded with all sorts of new, unwanted thoughts.

"Who cares?" he replied calmly, shrugging his shoulders again. "It's not that big a deal. It's just sex. It doesn't have to be this huge, major thing. It can just be some good, dirty fun! I'm pretty good at it." he offered with a smirk, undaunted at his mother's fury.

She gave him a shocked look, her mouth hanging open. This was unbelievable! Where the fuck did this come from? How could he possibly think this was a good idea? A reasonable thing to offer his own mom?

"Have you lost your fucking mind...?" she asked softly. "What made you think that this was a thing you should say to your own mom?" At this, he only smiled, and in the moment, that calm expression was so infuriating she was tempted to slap him.

"Face it, Mom," he said, leaning towards her slightly, looking her up and down. "You're insanely hot!" he stated firmly. He wasn't wrong. She'd already done herself up for her now failed date. She was so confident in this date that she busted out her favorite black cocktail dress, one that flattered her body, showcasing her slim waist, her juicy ass, and her massive firm tits, while still remaining tasteful. She only displayed a hint of her sizable cleavage, and the way it hugged her firm shapely ass remained classy while making the sight mesmerizing. She had on her favorite black high heels, and the rest of her legs up to just above her knees were left bare. She had incredible legs, and it was only when she was looking to seal the deal that she really showcased them, her gams taut and firm and smooth. Even non-leg men couldn't stop staring at them when put on display like this. Plus, she had on her sexiest underwear, an expensive matching black lace number, the bra struggling to contain her heavy, fleshy breasts, and a thong so skimpy it left nothing to the imagination. She knew she was good looking, and she knew she had an incredible body. She just didn't want her son to point that out. She wanted literally any other man to do so.

"It doesn't matter if I'm hot! That does not mean my own son gets to fuck me!" Rachel said, still incredulous. Again, he seemed undaunted.

"Like I said, it doesn't have to be a big deal," he stated calmly, shaking his head. His handsome face remained relaxed; his lips turned up in a small smile. "I think we both know it'd be really good..." he stated confidently.

"Oh my god..." Rachel sighed to herself, rolling her eyes, resisting to urge to smack that smug look off his face. How dare he even assert that sex between them, between a mom and her son, would be good! She couldn't contain herself. "It's INCEST! We are RELATED! That shit doesn't happen in real life! I don't know what shit you've seen to make you think this was ever gonna happen, but it ain't! So, forget it... purge it from your fucking mind! I don't want to hear it again! I don't want to think about it again! It will never, EVER happen! Let's just pretend you suffered a momentary bout of insanity and move on!"

He didn't back down, even in the face of her blinding anger. Looking back at her calmly, taking a long deep breath, he finally replied.

"Well... I'm not gonna do that..." he replied simply to her directive of forgetting this. "And neither will you." Rachel gave him a death-look, more upset at him than she'd ever been. "The offer stands. And when you change your mind, and trust me... you WILL change your mind..." he stated with a confidence so complete that it even cut through Rachel's indignation, a sense of dread filling her at the prospect of him being so sure she'd give in to him eventually. "When the day comes when you're desperate for me to clap those cheeks... come find me."

A long, heavy silence fell between them.

"Clap those cheeks?" she asked, baffled and confused at this statement, even in the face of the madness of this conversation. She wasn't naïve to the world... but that was a new one to her. Her incredulousness only made him smile.

"Hey, I could have said something about me feasting on that cake..." he said with a laugh, trying to look around her front to the cake in question, but she'd had enough.

"Just go away!" she said, having had it up to here with him. Holding up his hands in surrender, he backed away.

"Just think about it," he said with a smile.

"I won't!" she called back.

"Yeah, you will..." he stated again, so damn sure of himself. Nodding at her, he turned away. "And by the way, Jacinda is coming over tonight!" he called out to her as he made his way upstairs. Once he was gone, she had to shake her head, gob smacked by what had just transpired.

"What the fuck!" she said to herself, now keyed up thanks to what just happened. Her son... had just offered... to FUCK her! His own mother! Where the fuck did that come from? What colossal mistake had she made in raising him that led him to the point where he would think making an offer like that was a good idea? Had she ever given him anything that would make him think she'd be interested in such a thing? No! Of course not! Her mind had never conceived of such a thing as a possibility, let alone led him on in such a way.

Perhaps... perhaps she'd been too lenient in terms of allowing him to have such an... active... private life with girls. Maybe she'd been too liberal in allowing him to sow his oats. It was just... when he was younger, he didn't have the most high-energy social life, keeping things to a small group of dorky friends. Certainly no girls. Once he got a little more popular with the opposite sex, she wasn't about to step in and stop him. But in making that small allowance, he'd taken a mile, taking things so far so fast that he was regularly having loud, vigorous sex even with his mother in the house. So much so that the same old thing had gotten old, and his eyes had begun wandering, seeking out something new. A real challenge. The ultimate forbidden fruit.

His own mother.

Obviously, she put her foot down. It was never gonna happen! Despite how confident he was that her tune would change, that she'd eventually change her mind, she hoped that he took her rebuff as seriously as she intended it. She hoped her firm stance on the matter would dissuade him from ever making such an insane offer again. She hoped she made it clear that it was never going to happen.

It was at this point that Rachel realized that her nipples were noticeably stiff, and her pussy was very wet.

What the fuck!?

No. No. NO! This didn't mean anything! It didn't mean she wanted it, because honestly, she didn't. Did he notice? Is that why he was so confident her mind would change? Because her nipples were hard? Maybe they'd been like that before. No... they weren't... they'd only become stiff after her son offered to have intense, incestuous sex with her. But that didn't mean anything! It was... it was... okay, it was like this. It was like she was a recovering alcoholic, and he'd waved a stiff cocktail under her noise. Rachel wanted the feeling she knew alcohol could give her... but she didn't want the vessel. She didn't actually want a drink. Her body was so hungry for sex that even an offer coming from her son made her body react. But she didn't want her son.

What she wanted was sex.

**********

"Oh my God, Jason, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Rachel couldn't sleep that night, understandably. Not only due to the events of the day... but the events of the night going on in Jason's room.

"Hahaha! Yes! FUCK! You give the best dick ever! I love it!" Jacinda the slut screamed out from Jason's room, clearly having a good time.

The night was otherwise silent. Perhaps on another night she could push past the rabble and get some rest, but it seemed like, after what happened that day, her senses were heightened. She could hear every moan. Every groan. Every grunt. Every heavy, fleshy collision. She could even hear Jason's big bed whining with every heated thrust. The sounds bounced across the house, entered Rachel's ears, and bounced around her mind.

And just as before, being in the proximity of sex affected her body. Her nipples had hardened again beneath her comfortable sleepwear, an old t-shirt, and her pussy warmed up from within her thin pajama pants. Her desperate-for-pleasure body was keeping her awake, sounding an alarm bell, begging for some relief.

"Shut up..." she said, looking down at herself, willing her body to ignore the noise coming from the other room, angry that her body was reacting like this. His offer had bridged some gap in her brain, connected some neurons, however you want to say it. She'd overheard the action coming from Jason's room before... but it had never affected her like this. It had never put her on edge before.

When she was really wound up like this, she would often take care of herself, but given what had happened earlier, she wasn't about to go down that road. She wasn't gonna shove a dildo into her hungry vagina while listening to her son plowing some teenage skank. Because if she did, that meant her son had gotten to her. That would be giving her son a win by admitting there was some truth to what he said, that she was intrigued by what he could offer sexually.

Rachel was many things, and one of them was that she was quite bullheaded. His claim that she would inevitably give in to his offer only incentivized her to prove him wrong. Jason made a mistake offering sex to his own mother but an even bigger one in underestimating how stubborn she could be. He was wrong.

She would never give in.

**************

Indeed, in the two years since that point, Rachel hadn't backed down. She hadn't succumbed to her son's wicked offer. He'd indeed underestimated his mother's stubbornness.

But at times, with how profoundly his offer had affected her in the time since, it felt like she was cutting off her nose to spite her face.

Jason's life stayed on its gilded track. He still lived at home. He still had an incredible job that both paid well and allowed him freedom to live his life in the manner he wanted. He still got laid way too often. Overall, he seemed unbothered by his mother's rejection of his offer, unaffected in the slightest. He didn't change his behavior one iota. It was as if he felt like if he kept proving his bona fides over and over, if he just kept plowing girls and making their moans reverberate through the house, his mom might finally give in and volunteer for the same treatment. But Rachel had dug her heels in.