No Place Like Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnB73
JohnB73
81 Followers

Molly smiled and giggled at his orgasmic reactions, and aimed the tip of his cock right at her chest. The first two spurts splattered hard against both of her breasts, leaving pale skin and pink nipples plastered in thick cum. Looking up into his eyes, she drew his cock upward and opened her mouth, accepting his next bursts in her mouth and over her chin, cheeks, and the soft skin of her throat. As his ass clenched with his climax, she kept pushing stubbornly, keeping her finger buried in his hot, tight little tunnel. She pushed against his prostate gland again, to help milk him dry. When his last squirt finally fell on top of her left breast, he took his hand from his mouth and drew in a huge breath, his face flushed and sweat glistening on his forehead. At last, he began to relax, settling back down on Molly's soft thighs.

"Oh, my God...that was just...I can't believe it! Where did you learn how to do things like that?" James asked, still breathless as he stared down at his cum-glazed daughter. He took in the sight of her scooping his seed off of her breasts and drizzling it lazily into her open mouth, and his half-limp, gleaming cock gave a twitch.

"Well, you and Mom sent me to college to learn. I just picked up a few tricks from anatomy class, and my extra-curriculars." Molly replied, and licked his cum from her lips. She slowly withdrew her deeply-seated finger from him and laid back on the towel, doing a slow stretch in the heat of the afternoon sun. "And now you get the benefit of my education. Lucky Daddy."

"Lucky, indeed." James said with a laugh, and eased himself down on top of her, pressing his chest to her fat, cummy tits as he kissed her soft, warm cheeks, then her glistening lips. The kiss lingered longer than was proper, and his tongue teased at her lips enticingly. "I have an idea...why don't we go have a shower together, and get dirty while we get clean?"

"Ooh, really? You think you can go again after shooting like that?" Molly asked, her eyes widening in surprise. "I thought you'd be all used up for today...that I'd have to wait until at least tomorrow to get you to fuck me."

"Well, I'm sure you can have me ready to go soon enough. You've learned so much, baby." James answered with a smile, and stroked at her soft, thick black hair lovingly. "Besides, you know what they say about keeping a woman waiting."

"Uh-huh. And I am a woman. Your woman, Daddy. Any time Mom can't be here for you, I am." Molly said, smiling up at her happy father and hugging him tightly. "But if this is gonna be a regular thing, we'll have to transfer me to a more local college, you know?"

"Hmmm...we'll look into that first thing tomorrow." James said, embracing his buxom daughter and letting his half-hard cock press against her bikini-clad pussy mound. "I have your school's contact info in one of my files, so it should be a quick fix."

"Oh, good." Molly said, her hands stroking fondly along his back. "I mean, I'll miss some of my friends, yeah...but I can make new ones here. Besides, there's no place like home."

JohnB73
JohnB73
81 Followers