No Remorse

Story Info
Little Sister don't miss when she aims your gun.
4.3k words
4.37
111.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Scalia

Authors note: (Many of you told me to get an editor and yes, I needed one. I found one and am quite pleased with the results. Any further mistakes are mine. If you don't like revenge stories you won't like this. Nevertheless, read it anyway and comment. Vote if you feel like it but I value comments more than votes. I hope you enjoy this dark tale.)

You can search for all the contingencies and still random acts will shatter your plans. I found this out the hard way.

"Oh shit! O.k. don't panic, don't panic! There has to be a logical explanation. Right, hearts beating so I'm not dead, everything's black so either I'm blindfolded or I'm just plain blind, can't hear anything so I'm deaf as well. That's just fucking great, how in the hell did I get this way? Last thing I remember I was driving away from my soon to be ex-wife's office when..."

"Yes 911, I would like to report an accident. Corner of Fourth and Vine St., send ambulance and fire rescue. I'm an off duty police officer badge, number 93832, Constable Johnson. I'll be at the scene when they arrive. I'll keep my cell on the line so you can use GPS to pin point the location."

The scene was ordered chaos. An overturned SUV with the passenger side caved in from its impact with a large dump truck. The dump truck is situated in the middle of the intersection. Driver of the dump truck is half way through the front windshield of the vehicle, apparently killed on impact from the angle of the head to the body. The driver of the SUV is presently being cut out of his vehicle.

"Hey Johnson, until a Sergeant shows up you're scene supervisor. I know your also a witness but we're shorthanded right now. Fire and Rescue says the SUV has bulletproof glass and it's armored. Don't know whom this guy is but he must be special to be riding around in this. Lucky for him the SUV could take the impact."

"...that's it I was t-boned by a dump truck. Wonder where I am now? That fucking bitch is cheating on me. When I get out of wherever this is, I'm going to make that slut pay....

Tara's Story

I got the call shortly after noon. I know my brother Ben had gone to confront Cora about her cheating. You see, although Cora knew Ben and I work for Black Creek International, she really didn't know what type of work we did or where in the world we worked. She also had probably forgotten the security agreement she had to sign when Ben married her. After all, it had been seven years. It must have been humiliating for Ben to find out the way he did.

A random internal security check of personnel had discovered she was having sex with four other men. These security checks go through your life with a fine toothcomb and as Cora is, Ben's wife, they went through her life as well. That fucking bitch is fucking her patients. I've seen the recordings and there is no doubt as to what is going on. Ben is devastated and I'm pissed.

"...I'm getting some sensations back. I can feel that I'm broken, both legs, left arm in two places and quite a few ribs. Wonder if I am bleeding internally? Seems I'm going to be here a while...."

It's hard to rush in this city, the traffic is murder and I am contemplating murder. I arrive at the hospital at little after 1:00 p.m. I rush to the desk in emergency: "I'm Tara Douglas you have admitted my brother, he was in a car accident an hour ago. I need to talk to the attending physician."

A tall male nurse takes notice of me, "I understand your concerns Miss Douglas but the surgeons are still working on your brother. It will be some time before you can speak to them. If you would have a seat I will find someone who knows more and can speak with you." He hands me a clipboard with forms on it. "You will need to fill these out for our records so we can update his health records. It seems he hasn't been in a hospital since he came out of the army."

"Also, can you make that as soon as possible? Thank you." I went and sat in the waiting room and filled out the forms as best I could. Then I phoned mom and dad.

"Hi Dad, yes I'm at the hospital, no he's still in surgery, tell mom he'll be alright I can hear her crying in the background. I know but she has to understand Ben survived Iraq and Afghanistan. He can survive this. He's at Mercy General. What? You and mom will be here in an hour, great I don't know if he will be out of surgery by then. Ok see you then."

"... the pain is getting sharper. I think I preferred it when I couldn't feel anything. Someone out there is working on me. They set both of my legs; don't want to go through that again. What a prison a failing body makes. Here I am blind, deaf and broken; they should just stop and let me go. What do I have to live for anyway? My loving wife has been cheating and with the laws being what they are the courts will reward her for it, when I divorce her cheating ass and kick her to the curb. No! No! I am not going to feel sorry for myself, I am certainly not going to lie down and die for that bitch. Hell no! I will live through this and I will get my revenge. By the time I'm through with her, she will have nothing. Fucking her patients, I will get her license yanked. I will tell her friends and family, she will be ostracized. She won't be penniless though mores the pity, that's where the law is wrong..."

They entered together and I saw them and went over, "Mom, Dad, Ben is still in surgery; Dr. Heigler can tell you what is happening."

Dr. Heigler looked at my parents, "Your son has suffered a great deal of trauma. We have set broken bones in both legs and his left arm. He is suffering from Flail Chest and there may be injury to his brain. Luckily, he has no internal bleeding. Most automobiles have what are called crumple zones, this helps distribute the force of impact in the event of a crash. Unfortunately, your son's vehicle was armored and the force of impact was transferred into the occupant of the vehicle. The airbags helped some but not enough. He is not yet out of the woods; we cannot ascertain brain trauma until the swelling goes down. I'm sorry that is all I can tell you at this time."

My parents asked a few more questions and then the doctor left to deal with other families. I hugged my mom and said, "Everything is going to be alright mom, Ben is a survivor. He'll pull through."

My mom was close to tears. "I never wanted you or Ben to follow in your father's foot steps. I know it is the family business but now that business is going to cost me one of my babies." The floodgates opened up and there was no consoling my mother; we would just have to wait until the surgery is over.

Then God got cruel. In walks Cora, all calm and collected. She walked right up to the nurse's station and asked to see the attending physician. I'm not standing for this, that bitch is not going to play the grieving wife, not here not now.

"What the fuck are you doing here you tramp? I kept my voice low and menacing; if I wanted to make a scene, I would have just pulled out my gun and shot her."Keep calm Tara keep calm."

"I'm his wife if you have forgotten; my place is by his side." She said in a low tone that hopefully only I could hear.

"I think you have done enough damage for one day or are you here to pick over the carcass?"

"I already explained myself to Ben. He didn't agree with me but once he is back on his feet I know we will work this out. I want to repair what I have broken. Is that too much to ask?"

"Yes, yes it is. Now I get to start to show you just how much shit is headed your way. You see, I have the DVD's of your indiscretion; I will give them to the state medical ethics board. All that education, all the time spent becoming a psychiatrist and you threw it all away because you couldn't keep your legs closed. Oh and another thing, I have Ben's medical and general powers of attorney. So don't think you are making any decisions here. Your on the way out Cora, silently or kicking and screaming. I don't care as long as the door hits you in the ass on the way out." I smiled at her and walked back to be with my family.

I kept my eye on Cora as I listened to my mom and dad talk about what needs to be done. She didn't look too happy and things for her were going to get worse as time went by. I left mom and dad to watch over Ben when he came out of surgery, I had some tools to pick up and information to gather. Cora is in for a world of hurt.

"...I walked into my soon to be ex-wife's office. As always Janice, her receptionist is guarding the door to the inter-sanctum. "Don't buzz me through Janice I wish to be unannounced and I will keep the door open so you can hear what I have to say." I open the door and Cora is behind her desk a male patient is laying on the couch, I have interrupted their conversation. I turn to the patient, "Get out and don't come back." I look at Cora and the smile that was on her face when she first saw me has turned to a look somewhere between anger and worry. "I said get out I do not like repeating myself." At this time I move my jacket to reveal that I am carrying a firearm. The patient leaves quickly after that.

"Ben you must be angry about something but that does not give you the right to barge in here and order my patients around. Flashing your gun is a threat and is uncalled for." Cora is fuming now.

I ignore my wife for the moment, make sure that the door is still open and then I move to her desk and grab her laptop. I open the CD/DVD drive, place a disk in, and boot it up. All this time Cora is babbling about the outrage I am perpetrating. "Shut up and watch." The screen clears and a scene from an upscale hotel appears. The scene shows two people having sex doggy style. The scene only plays for a minute and then changes, same room, same woman, different man, same position. This happens four times, the woman is Cora. I realize that one of the men is the patient I just ordered to leave. I'll get back to him later. There is no audio to go with the sex scenes. "Care to explain what my loving wife is doing fucking four different men in a hotel room? I suppose it just happened and was not what you intended." The venom is my voice should have killed her, but it hadn't.

Cora looks a little pale at this point but not as pale as she should have been. "First Ben I am sorry you ever found out about this. It will take me time to make you realize that I love you and this," she gestures to the laptop, "has nothing to do with my love for you. I want you to note some things in the video. All the men are wearing condoms; this is not about their pleasure it is about mine, and yes, I have had orgasms in each of these sessions. Secondly, they only fuck me doggy style. There is no intimacy between these men and me. They are just living dildos. I don't kiss them or hug them. I don't even talk to them very much. They just fuck me. I have a high sex drive and when you are away on business, I need to put the fire out. That is what these men do. It is just sex and has nothing to do with how I feel about you and our life together. I'm clean for you no STD's and no unwanted pregnancies."

"So let me get this straight, I go away on business and you go fucking around on me. How long has this been going on? Since we got married seven years ago, maybe since, we started dating. So I go to the store and you have someone over to tide you over till I come home is that it?" I didn't think I could get worse but she was showing no remorse.

"Don't be absurd Ben I don't fuck anyone but you in our home and I can hold it when you are away for short periods of time. But when you are gone for a week or more, well a woman has needs." She looked like this was all a normal run of the mill conversation.

"Well I guess the next time I'm out of town I'll call for a hooker or three just to take the edge off." I fired back sarcastically.

"I know you Ben that would be cheating. You would not arrange it as I have. You would kiss and caress them, fuck them missionary while you looked them in the eyes. You would be intimate with them." She looked for the first time a little unsure of herself.

"What's good for the goose must be good for the gander. However, don't worry I won't be fucking anyone but you, at least not until the divorce is final. Oh and the fucking I will be doing to you will be in the courtroom and the medical ethics board. Enjoy the rest of your freedom and life, don't come home. You don't have a home anymore." With that, I turned around and left. On the way out, I closed her door and looked at Janice. "Better start looking for another job Cora won't have her license very much longer. I'm sorry her actions are going to affect your livelihood." I hand her my card. "If you need any help don't hesitate to call."

I felt better having confronted the bitch; she threw it all away because she won't buy a vibrator. I got in my Escalade, pulled out into the intersection and that is when a dump truck t-boned.....

Tara's story

Ben has to be ok, he has to pull through. Mom will be devastated and things aren't so solid between mom and dad. She really does blame the job for the accident. Well Ben you put it together and let little sister fix your wife. It's been five days and there has been no improvement to his condition. I wonder whom Cora is fucking right now; time to take the bitch down. Cora and I are the same height and weight almost the same dimensions I have wider hips, she is a cup size bigger in the chest. At night, no one will notice the difference.

You would be amazed how easy it is to get into these large office buildings. Interior locks are a joke and they rarely have good security protocols. This is what I do for a living so I doubt the local talent could have kept me out. But whatever they were charging for their services, it was overpriced. Looking through Cora's files, I find the four men she has been servicing on the side. I had addresses, phone numbers and places of employment. Targets of opportunity just became targets period. Everything back in it's original place and no one will be the wiser. Easy as pie.

In order to cause a person a world of hurt and avoid being caught you need a plan. Your plan should be simple and the fewer that knew about it the better. Thus, I devised a simple plan and told no one. I would need no alibi as people see what they think they should see. I would just reinforce that tendency and let the law take its course.

First, I need access to Ben and Cora's loft. That would be no problem as she worked long hours and I had Ben's key. I looked at her wardrobe and selected clothes and shoes I could wear that would make her friends think I was her from a distance. Cora loves hats and her style always included a hat. I chose what I would wear but left it all there, I would come for it on the night I executed my plan. I also made sure that Ben's gun collection was conveniently at hand: I selected a .22 caliber target pistol.

I spent the next few nights driving from the loft to two of Cora's lovers' residences. I did it repeatedly so that I had a pattern set and a timetable for later. I had chosen the two men who were not married, as single men are easier targets. All was in place. Cora was back to fucking the remaining three even through Ben still had not come out of his coma.

It's been three weeks, and Ben is still in a coma. The doctors say that while the swelling on his brain has gone down and the PET scan shows little to no damage, they still don't know why he hasn't come out of it.

The day has arrived: Cora is at work so I pop over to the loft and let myself in. Sleeping gas is a restricted chemical. The grenade I purchased on the black market will fill her bedroom and leave her unconscious for several hours. I set the timer for ten pm. I hate waiting. I spend too much time looking at the clock. Clocks don't move any faster when you're waiting.

It's 10:15 and I walk from the parking garage two blocks away and enter the building where their loft is located. As I unlock the door, I can still smell the odor of the sleeping gas coming from the bedroom. I open up all the windows to help dissipate the gas and the smell.

Just to be safe, I wait another 30 minutes. I enter the bedroom and find Cora on the bed fast asleep. I move to the closet and get dressed in her clothes. I reach under the bed and retrieve the sleep grenade. I put on a hair net and her hat. I have had latex gloves on since before I entered the loft. I go to Ben's gun safe and take out the .22. I load it with blanks and using a pillow, I brought to muffle the sound. Holding the muzzle close to her hand, I fire the pistol six times into the pillow. I then put the gun in Cora's hand to transfer her fingerprints and DNA. Finally, I take her purse and car keys. I leave to start on my course for the evening driving Cora's Lexus. By tomorrow, she will have to great deal of questions she won't be able to answer.

Mr. Jon Thomas is my first stop. I drive to his home and park in the driveway. I ring the doorbell. A man answers the door. "Hello I am a friend of Cora's and she asked me to come by and have a talk with you. May I come in?" said the spider to the fly.

"Of course how may I help you, would like a cup of coffee?"

"No I have to make this quick. Cora has a problem that she needs your help with."

"I will help in any way I can."

"Well it seems that her husband has found out about you and her having sex. And she feels that it isn't enough that your affair stops, she needs for you to die." With that, I pull out the .22 and shoot him twice in the stomach and once in the chest, alternating the wounds to make it look like someone who does not know how to handle a gun. There is a look of surprise on his face and then a look of pain before he falls to the floor. I wait for the blood to pool before I step in it with my right foot. I then leave and return to the car and onto my next destination. There is now blood on the accelerator. I love it when a plan comes together.

Richard Biggs lives about thirty minutes from Jon and so the drive becomes more stressful as I come closer to my next target. I drive up to his home and park again in the driveway where I hope someone will notice. I knock this time, and wait. I knock and wait again. "Hold on I'll be there in a minute." I hear from inside the house.

Tapping my right foot, I wait impatiently for the door to open. I am holding the gun in my left hand. Richard opens the door and without a word, I fire three shots into his body. As I am not left handed, the distribution will have the desired effect. Richard goes down without a word spoken. The sound of the gun, not muffled by walls, brings neighbors to their windows. I again step into the blood pooling on the veranda, turn, and rush back to the car. I pull out making as much noise as I can. I slow after I turn and leave the street behind. I head for the loft and am finish for the night.

Parking the car, I check to see if I am leaving a blood trail, not much of one but enough for my purposes. Again, I enter the loft and check to see that Cora is still sleeping. This whole course of events has lasted less than three hours. I strip and throw the clothes in the washing machine and turn it on. I place the shoes with the blood on them in her shoe closet and the hat back in its hatbox. Cora really has good taste in clothing. I wonder how she will like prison orange. The gun goes back in the safe unclean. All the evidence is in place. Congratulations Cora, you have committed a double homicide. Try talking your way out of this you bitch. The wash is over so the clothes go into the dryer where the police will find them. I close up all the windows and leave the purse on the table. My work here is done.

People have to realize there are consequences to their actions. Cora believed that Ben would accept the change in their marriage, so she didn't think too hard on the subject. If this all falls through I will go to prison and Cora will be exonerated. I don't think that is likely to happen. I'll take my punishment if it comes to that. My alibi is that I was sleeping when the crimes occurred and prove that I wasn't.

12