No Room at the Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

H O L L Y : : : I reached under my tummy, and began stroking my clit in time to Jason's thrusting, but it didn't help.

J A S O N : : : I had an idea that she was either going to love, or hate. I used both thumbs to pull her cheeks apart, and rubbed a finger across her rosebud, just a little dry tickling, but direct contact. When she didn't reject that, I coated my middle finger with saliva, positioned it, just the tip, at the entrance, and eased it into her ass, up to the first knuckle. I wiggled it, not so much in and out as side to side. She didn't pull my finger out or slap my hand away, so I continued in to the second knuckle.

H O L L Y : : : I've never been into ass play, but maybe that's because other guys have always been too rough back there. Jason's touch was light and delicate, exactly what I needed. The combination of him pounding into me and stimulating the sensitive nerves around my ass, I completely melted down.

J A S O N : : : I felt her go completely rigid, her arms, her back, her legs. She buried her face in the sheets. Her pussy clamped down on my dick, and her ass felt like it was going to pinch my finger off. She squeezed my dick so hard, I got past my impasse, and came like a ton of bricks. I grabbed her hips, pounded into her a dozen more times, and buried myself in her, letting her final contractions ripple across my shaft.

H O L L Y : : : I fell off my knees to the side, and he slumped in behind me, spooning me, cuddling me. I pulled his arm up between my breasts, holding his hand with both of mine, and that's the last thing I remember. I slept a deep, contented sleep.

: : : : :

S H A N N O N : : : Fortunately, the next morning we didn't have an early reservation. No alarm.

When I awoke, everyone else was still fast asleep, so I had a little private time to mull over the last couple of evenings. It was a crazy thing we were doing. Scary, but exhilarating. Long term, I had no idea where it was going, but I was definitely eager to find out. For now, for starters, I already decided that if the others were up for alternating partners for the rest of the week, I was "all in."

At breakfast, I said, "So, about last night..." Everyone groaned. "No, really, I have a question."

Mark said, impersonating many of the New Yorkers we had heard, "Enough with the questions!"

I continued, "Here it is anyway: Jason, you booked the b & b in Vermont, right?"

He nodded.

"Instead of our four singles, do you think we could get a double queen room?"

: : : : :