No Stereotypes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
660 Followers

The girls pulled me into the bathroom and Emily started the shower. When it was warm enough, they had me get in and they followed. They went to lathering me up with some of their feminine shaving gel and shaved off what little hair I had on my body. They got to my ass and after shaving my cheeks, they pulled the plug out (with a gasp of pleasure escaping me) and then tag teamed my crack removing all remaining traces of hair from my body.

They washed me down and washed my hair and when it was all clean, they noticed I was beyond hard.

"You like being pampered, don't you," said Emily.

"Yeah, I guess I do," I replied back.

"Well, bend over and let Sarah put your plug back in then you can fuck me here in the shower before we finish getting you ready," said Emily.

I didn't even say anything, I just bent over and presented my ass to Sarah. With the water rushing over us, Sarah fucked the plug back into my ass. I moaned in pleasure as she did and when it was fully in, I stood back up and Emily kissed me. Sarah was behind me with her left hand caressing my ass and her right one on my arm.

Emily turned around and bent over, thrusting her ass toward my cock. Sarah reached around and lined my cock up with Emily's pussy and then pushed forward with her hips which pushed my cock into Emily. It was then that I realized that with everything we had done together, I had never fucked Emily's pussy.

Her pussy enveloped my cock and I started thrusting into her. Sarah was pressed against my back, her large breasts smashed between us, and she was peering over my shoulder watching my cock slide in and out of her friend's tight pussy.

"That's it honey, fuck her. Fuck her hard and dump a big load of cum in her so you can eat it from her pussy," she said into my ear. "Fuck her hard and fast. Do it, ram your cock in her. Use that pussy to make yourself feel good. That's what it is there for. Fuck her honey, yeah, like that. Your cock looks so good sliding in and out of her."

The whole time she is talking, I'm fucking Emily and Emily is moaning. I do whatever Sarah tells me too. It's weird because I almost feel like a sexual toy that Sarah is using to fuck her friend with, but you know what, I'm ok with that. Ha.

"Slap her ass. That's it. Slap it harder. Fuck that's so hot. Grab her hair and pull back on it."

I do so. Emily gasps and arches her back.

"Now ask her if she likes your cock in her pussy."

"Do you like my cock in your pussy," I ask, a little timid at talking to them like that.

"Yes, unh, unh, it feels really, unh, unh, good," said Emily.

"Not like that. Like this. Do you like his fucking cock? Do you slut? Tell him how good his cock feels in your pussy or I'll have him take it out and fuck me with it," said Sarah with some playful authority.

"YES, I LOVE HIS COCK, IT FEELS REALLY GOOD IN MY PUSSY. PLEASE KEEP FUCKING ME WITH IT," screamed Emily.

"You like taking cocks in your cunt, don't you, you dirty little tramp? You can't get enough, can you?" said Sarah.

"NO, FUCK NO, I LOVE COCKS IN MY PUSSY, I WANT TO FEEL HIS COCK SHOOT IN MY CUNT!" screamed Emily.

"You heard her, shoot that yummy cream in her pussy, she wants it. You want to make her happy, right?"

"Yes, unh, yes, unh, I want to make you... both sooo....haaapppppyyy," I said as I unloaded my cum deep inside her. I thrust a few more times before Sarah guided me down and directed my face to Emily's red pussy lips. I began to eat her pussy as she stayed bent over and could taste my cum dribbling from her pussy.

Let me put something in perspective for you. 24 hours ago, I had never even kissed a girl, and now, after kissing two hot college girls, playing with their tits, getting a double blowjob and eating my own cum, learning to eat their pussies, having my ass fucked with a vibrator, fucking my first pussy, dressing up in girls panties and lingerie, having my ass eaten, finger fucked and then fucked with two separate strap-ons while giving my first blowjob to a real guy and being spit-roasted while fucking the first pussy again, then getting to fuck the two hot college girl in their asses and eating my cum from one, I was now wearing a butt plug deep in my ass and eating my cum from the second pussy I've ever fucked while being directed by the hot girl (whose pussy I had lost my virginity too) who had her hands on my head and was pushing my face into the freshly fucked pussy that was oozing my cum. I was one lucky sonofabitch.

Once they were satisfied with my actions, Sarah had me stand upright again and we all rinsed off. We got out of the shower and dried off, including a blow dry of my hair, before heading back into the bedroom. The girls pulled out a some sweet smelling body lotion and motioned me up from head to toe. I looked at my arms and noticed it had specks of glitter in it from the lotion.

Emily handed me the white panties and had me put them on. The soft material felt great against my skin. They put the bra on me and found some tissue to fill the cups. It was a nice push-up bra with a lot of padding so the tissue was just used to fill the gaps in the cups. The then had me put on the short skirt which barely covered my ass and had me slip on the tiny tee.

I was then instructed me to sit on the bed and they pulled out some make-up. They applied a light coat of base to even my skin tone, applied some light blush to accentuate my cheeks and then pulled out two pairs of tweezers.

"This may hurt, but you'll love the results," said Emily.

The two girls went to town on my eyebrows and plucked away. I winced with every pluck, but I sat there and let them do their thing. After a few minutes, they put the tweezers down and began to work on my eyes. Black eye liner, blue and black eye shadow, mascara, the works.

They followed everything up with some sparkly, shiny light pink lip gloss and then sat back and admired their work. Sarah got up and returned with a baby pink scrunchie and the girls brushed my long hair, then pulled it back into a high ponytail with the pink scrunchie and pulled a few strands down to frame my face.

"Braden, you are a cute guy, but DAMN, you make a hot girl," said Sarah.

"Here, come take a look," said Emily. These two naked girls pulled me to my feet and brought me over to the full length mirror. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. In the mirror, all I saw were three beautiful, sexy girls AND I WAS ONE OF THEM. The transformation was unreal. Usually you can tell it it's a guy in drag, but I honestly wouldn't be able to tell save for the fact that I knew one of them was me.

The girls smiled, kissed me on the cheeks and then went and put on similar outfits with short denim skirts, tiny tees and their hair in pony tails and then did their make up to mimic mine. When they finished, we all moved in front of the mirror and looked ourselves over. I literally fit in perfect with them.

Emily grabbed her phone and held it up, snapping a pic of the three of us in the mirror. We did a few more shots of us in various poses, many of them sexual in nature. I was just one of the girls.

We were laughing and playing and then the doorbell rang. "Yaaaay, they're here! Oh my God, I'm so excited, are you excited? Your first, all male gangbang is about to happen sweetie, oh my God, this is so exciting," said Emily, obviously excited.

I just smiled and laughed at how cute she was being. This really made her happy. She grabbed my hand and ran into the living room and to the front door. Sarah came trotting in behind us and when she got there, Emily opened up the door.

Standing in the breezeway was Ryan, whom I had met and become intimate with last night, and two of his, I assume, buddies. It's amazing how very similar they all looked, all tall, handsome, athletic jock types and all with short spikey hair. Ryan and one friend were brown haired while the third guy was more of a dirty blonde. Still, I couldn't believe how similar they all looked.

"Shit man, that's the dude," said the dirty blonde guy pointing at me. "Fuck man, he really does look like a chick, I mean damn, I never would have guessed that." They just stood there staring at me. I guess I made a good impression. I decided to surprise everyone and really get into my role. I wanted to make the girls happy and proud, but there was something else there too. Something I never would have guessed was there. I wanted this. I needed this.

"So, are you three gonna stand there all day with your tongues hanging out or are you gonna come in and fuck me," I said.

CSK
CSK
660 Followers
12