All Comments on 'No Way Honey __ Ellie'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bud! Don't you think to change it around.The plan empty out the savings,get revenge sex if your good looking an in shape.I'm sure it will get her attention and blow her out of her fantasy celebrity world.Bill is going to expect every Hippocrates word and all the bull shit along with it.Alurting Stacy's an Jill's husbands giving them the 411,both women's. Fantasy world will come burning down with their marriages after they find out Ellie's been dumped.frantic cheating wives can't undo what they've done,the husbands are weighting for the magic words(I'll do anything you want)now the two husbands give them a taste of their own meds which involves well known black women.You tell the two women as long as the celebrity tabloids continue they will continue to see an go out with black beautiful women in high status.Sense they like reading mags, leave a bunch of them on the table.Once they see you with a black babes? It's a fantasy nightmares,good for the two bitches.Jill will also finds out the shit their going through and realized it's too late,the real world had hit her.Now trying to find him wherever he is I hope he leave some payed little crumbs about the boat&hot boat hand that will fuck her mentally,emotionally an psychologically fucked.To Bill.Follow to a music called(Sail on) by the Commodores,now that's a happy changing story,your rating is 2 there's no retaliation on celebrities status,as for the footballer? Bide your time Bill,if you find he's banging footballer's wives from in or other teams or some wise guys wives? Drop the dime on him with evidence.during a championship game Ashley Collin's will be the eight ball on both side of the team,the verbal reminders of him fucking their wives.all through the game he'll know that he's dog food and fucking shattered.every bitch that fuck him, will enjoy what he getting even though the marriages are over. I'm sorry I think you hit a nerve with me,rating changed to a 3 1/2 good bye an good luck.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A tip to the tabloids about what he did and with whom would of been nice to ruin the reputation of all involved.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liked it, wish it had been fleshed out more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You ruined it with the France trip for the super model. Doesn't happen that way. Wife had sex on a couple or few occasions with this jock, her friend asks the husband to lie to her husband for her, so I'm expecting not only the wife to be served divorce papers but her friend's husband to find out about what happened. Of course, this would've been all recorded. Any man who saw his wife in the tabloids, especially bare breasted, & on TV in the arms of that jock would not act calmly.

Nor would he be calm with her returning hours later than she said she would. Definitely not the next time she went & they came back late morning. Hell no! But the husband did, & no mention of that, no call to the friend's husband, & the France trip screwed the story more ways than the footballer did to his wife.

Britease, nice story up to a point, but get real. 2 stars Bob

ibuguseribuguser6 months ago

Some 25 years ago, my then girlfriend was in her last year of medical school and as infatuated with celebrities and their gossip as Ellie.

I could never understand how someone so smart, and she was that, could be so shallow (she was that as well).

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Threw me for a whirl when you first mentioned a 14 year old beauty. Anyway, good choice. Pretty much threw back in her face that she was oblivious to how the real world worked. I can understand the draw to money, fame, and power, but I'll never understand how or why people try to use it as an excuse for infidelity. Loving the thought of it, thinking about what you would do in that position, is one thing so long as you don't act upon it, unless you're grinding and get yourself there by your own merit. But cheating just to get a taste and trying to justify it to your spouse by name dropping someone rich or famous is ridiculous. Good story, nonetheless.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher4 months ago

I almost forgot that you write wimpy cuck stories.

1 Star

NallusNallus3 months ago

Ended too well for him.

Not as good as your other ones, but good story. Thanks.

Kernow2023Kernow20233 months ago

needed more to the ending , but had me fooled with the 14yr old

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Was wondering when he'd explode or serve his wife with divorce papers when he said he's meeting Giselle. Then the story, which was becoming ridiculous, became absurd. That, after a night where she's with this star & has sex with him, he just allows her to go out the next night without threats of ending the marriage? What shit!!

Also, the title "No Way, honey" is totally misleading. 2 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I wanted to see the wife's pain realizing her fault....sticking it to her..

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous