No Way Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers

"What on earth .... Who ..... Oh my God," she uttered in surprise as she walked into the room and saw the surprise that I had prepared for her.

"You want me to take you back ___ then there's a price to pay Melissa my dear," I whispered into her delicate ear, urging her further inside the room.

Gathered round the room were a group of good friends. Michael and George of course, and five others who had helped me in my time of need. It was payback time in more than one way. They all drank in Melissa's beauty as she stood there in front of them, in just bra and panties, high heels and the longest pair of dangly earrings that you could imagine.

The miniscule bra and panties were the very same one's that she had modelled at Victoria Secrets annual fashion show in New York, just a couple of years previously. Without the wings of course, but I'd only known her to wear them once since, and she couldn't have made a better choice.

One could have heard a pin drop as Melissa stood there working out what was going on, and the guys stared at her, drooling openly at the half dressed vision in front of them.

"I'm this evening's entertainment then," Melissa asked me, looking back over her shoulder at me, more than a hint of a smile on her pretty face.

"Up to you sweetheart," I answered, smiling back at her.

"You said price to pay John?" She murmured taking a cautious step forward. "This is the sort of punishment that I could submit to every day."

With that she left my side and stepped into the middle of the room with that walk that only models seem to do.

"Michael," she whispered aloud to my friend. "Perhaps you would like to get the ball rolling and take off my bra."

Michael needed no second invitation, and stepped up behind her, unclasped the catch, and slid the flimsy garment slowly off her shoulders, his hands brushing fleetingly against Melissa's breasts as he removed it completely.

"Nicely done Michael," said my wife smiling at his cheekyness, looking over at the others.

"What can you manage with my panties George?" By now she was almost panting.

"No George not like that," Melissa scolded George as he reached forward to slide her panties down. "With your teeth George __ please ___ with your teeth."

It could have been funny ___ we could have all laughed, but nobody did. It was one of the most erotic things I have ever watched as George quite expertly, as it turned out, slid first one side, then the other slowly down.

By then Melissa was completely in control. Some of the most powerful men in the country, and they were eating out of her hand.

"Who's first then?" She demanded, looking around at the grinning faces surrounding her.

"Is that you Normy-baby hiding over there in the corner?" she demanded, looking over at the Government Minister huddling in the corner. He'd been hesitant to attend because of his position, but couldn't resist it when I told him what was on the menu. He visibly blushed, and went to stand up, only to be waved back by Melissa.

'Normy-baby' eh? ___ the otherwise extremely staid Sir Norman St. John, Minister of the crown, and Member of Parliament for Chelsea East would take some time to live this down.

"And not you either Arthur my sweet," she said to the world renowned newspaper magnate to her left. "You didn't leave me satisfied like you usually do last time, so you can go last."

Well that was news to me as well, and he gave me an embarrassed glance. I guess it didn't make much difference by then anyway.

"You there, what's you name?" She demanded of probably the only man in the room that she didn't know."

"Cedric," he gasped, and grinned like a schoolboy, as she took hold of his tie and dragged him, not unwillingly, to his feet. He was still grinning when Melissa undid his flies, and grinning even more when she pulled out his cock.

"Not huge," she commented, handling it. "But big enough for the job in hand."

Melissa positioned herself upon the billiard table, opened her legs wide, and the fun began.

At one point George was thrusting into her gaping pussy like a man possessed, while Michael had his cock in her mouth. She had Arthur and Cedric's cocks in her hands, while Normy-baby was sucking her tits. The others were recovering, but even so she was wearing them out. Fortunately I had asked David my chauffer to pop in and help after an hour or so, knowing that my friends were not all that young any more, and he stepped into the breach admirably.

My Gardener Fred did his bit as well, but disappeared fairly promptly as his wife Cathy, my housekeeper was due back later on. Well someone was going to have to clear up the mess on our billiard table weren't they?

Five hours and thirty-five minutes I timed it, give or take a little. By then all the men were knackered and had had enough, otherwise Melissa would have kept on going.

Damn her! She bloody well enjoyed it the cow.

Never mind, as I didn't keep my word to her, and threw her out on her ass the next day. Cathy took great pleasure in packing her cases for her, and they were ready when she came down for breakfast. As we loaded them into the Bentley, Melissa pleaded with me again to take her back.

" No way honey," I told her. "No bloody way."

She was fuming mad as she reluctantly climbed in to the car behind David, the keys to her Aston carefully stashed away.

"It won't take long to replace you," Melissa spat at me as she drove off. "Drop me off in Mayfair David. I've got friends who will be pleased to see me there."

Maybe they were, and maybe they weren't. But since David had been instructed to drop her off at the local bus stop in the village, it would be many hours and changes of buses in those ridiculously high heels and with those heavy suitcases before she would ever find out.

I knew it wouldn't take her long to find another sucker to finance her life style, but word of her betrayal and the gangbang filtered out.

I wonder how?

She never did become an 'A' list person again, and even her advert was eventually taken off the air as she dropped out of her celebrity status.

Never mind though ___ I've still got a copy of it on a DVD.

----------------------

Sorry for any technical mistakes, as I live a shade or two off of this level myself. Did go out with a quite famous model once though, but it didn't last long enough for her to be unfaithful to me.

Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers
12