No Way Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a couple of more pictures from prom showing Lisa drinking her punch and laughing with James's arms around her waist from behind, holding her close - even more breathing on her neck. It really did look like she was having a good time though. In every picture I could see her adorable dimples as she smiled from ear to ear.

It had to be getting near the end of prom and I looked forward to this whole night being over.

My Phone: "Where are you now?"

Her Phone: "We're in the limo driving around drinking Champagne"

My Phone: "Have you let him feel you up yet?"

Her Phone: "No way!"

My Phone: "Come on. Give him a thrill. I dare you to kiss him and rub his crotch."

Her Phone: "You dare me huh? Are you sure this is what you really want?"

My Phone: "Why would I ask if it wasn't what I wanted?"

Her Phone: "I didn't even let you feel me up for a month when we started dating."

My Phone: "You were a freshman then. You're married now."

Her Phone: "Exactly. I'm married!"

My Phone: "But this is at your husband's request"

Her Phone: "Ok. I'll think about it, but you'll owe me later."

I was in a panic at this point. I needed to stop this. I racked my brain trying to think of who I could have come over to watch Luke. Both of our parents were out of town for the weekend and Sarah was at the prom. I couldn't think of anyone I could call on a Saturday night to babysit. I hadn't even thought of the real problem. We didn't have a home phone and the cell phone I had wouldn't work for dialing out.

10 minutes passed with nothing. I just sat on the couch staring at the phone trying to will it to beep.

Her Phone: "Ok - I did it and he got his feel. Happy now?"

My Phone: "Of course I'm happy. You rubbed his crotch?"

Her Phone: "Yes"

My Phone: "Was he hard?"

Her Phone: "Yes"

My Phone: "Was it big?"

Her Phone: "It felt pretty big"

My Phone: "Bigger than me?"

Her Phone: "Yes, much bigger than you. Does that turn you on somehow?"

"My Phone: "Oh god yes"

My Phone: "I dare you to send me a picture of your hand wrapped around his cock"

Her Phone: "Don't you think that's taking it too far?"

My Phone: "Just the beginning my love."

Her Phone: "Are you sure?"

My Phone: "Yes - I am so turned on right now."

About a minute later the picture came. It was my wife's left hand with her wedding ring still on wrapped around an impossibly long and thick cock. "I told you it was big" was the caption.

My Phone: "That's hot. Are you as turned on as I am?"

Her Phone: "Yes. Now can I tell him to take me home so I can jump your bones before I do something we'll both regret?"

My Phone: "Let's see how turned on you are. Send me a picture with his hand up your skirt."

Her Phone: "I think we're going too far already"

My Phone: "I dare you to put his hand under your dress."

Her Phone: A picture. Her dress was bunched around her waist - this surprised me and made my already hard cock twitch. His hand was inside her black panties and it looked like he had at least one finger inside of her. I could also see her left hand was still wrapped around his cock and there was so much pre-cum that it was dripping down onto her hand.

My Phone: "Have you been stroking his cock this whole time?"

Her Phone: "Yes"

My Phone: "How many fingers does he have inside you?"

Her Phone: "1 or 2 I think"

He was actually finger fucking my wife and she thought I wanted it to happen. Worse, I was begging her to allow it.

"My Phone: "Oh my god. That's awesome. Does it feel good?"

Her Phone: "Yes. I'm really getting horny. Don't you want me to come home?"

My Phone: "I think you should enjoy yourself first"

Ring. It was a call from James's phone. I quickly answered and said hello, but all I could hear was a light music in the background. Then my wife's voice as if she was in a little way away from the phone saying "He says I should enjoy myself and I think I'm gonna take his advice. Put another finger in me and you should kiss me if your fingers are going to be inside of me."

She had no idea he had called me. I wanted to scream into the phone, but I knew with how far away her voice was there was no way she would hear me over the music and I certainly didn't want to wake Luke during this whole thing.

After a few minutes of I assume them kissing she started to really get into it. "OOOOOhhhh.....don't stop. I'm gonna cum. Yessssss, right there. Oh my god, yessssss!!!! aaaaaaahhhhh! Wow. That was amazing"

My phone: "Give your phone to James. I want a picture of you sucking his cock."

Just then there was silence as James ended the call.

Her Phone: "You know I don't do that"

My Phone: "Come on. This is prom. It will be hot"

Her Phone: "No way. No pictures of my face"

My Phone: "It'll be just the top of your head."

Two minutes later the picture came. It showed the top of my wife's head in James's lap and her hand wrapped around the base of his cock. If she was sucking his cock, it was just the tip.

About a minute later another picture came through. James was holding his phone way off to the side of them. It showed my wife's mouth wrapped around his cock and it was wet with her saliva like she had been sucking a little while. I could also see that her dress was unzipped and pulled down showing her tits. I started to wonder who had my phone was seeing my wife's tits. I was insane at this point. I needed to call her and tell her the truth before this went any further. I tried to call her using the phone James had given me and it just said no service. We had never bothered to get a home phone line since both of us had cell phones. I was frantic. I thought for a second of running to the neighbors and asking to use their phone, but I didn't really know them very well and I couldn't just leave Luke home alone, even if he was sleeping.

I was still trying to get the phone to dial when it rang and I put it on speaker again.

I could hear the music again and the slurping sound of Lisa sucking James's cock.

James said "Oh yeah...That's so good. I can't believe you've never done this before. You're a natural." More slurping. Then a few seconds later. "I'm gonna cum soon. Do you want it in your mouth again?"

Lisa panted "Oh yes. Cum in my mouth again. It didn't taste nearly as bad as I expected."

Again? I thought. Holy shit! That wasn't pre-cum on his cock earlier. It was cum that my wife had spilled from her mouth. My wife who had never even touched her mouth to my cock and seconds before said she doesn't do that had already done it with James just minutes before.

James made some unintelligible grunts as I assumed he was cumming into my wife's mouth. After a few seconds he said "Why did you swallow it the first time if you thought it was going to taste so bad."

Lisa said "I was afraid you'd get it all over my dress if I didn't"

Beep. My phone again: "That is so hot. I am so hard right now. I'm going to fuck you silly when you get home. Now I want a picture of James eating you out."

The worst part about him saying I was hard was that I was actually hard. This was very erotic and in spite of my rising anger I was really turned on.

I heard Lisa say "He wants you to eat me out now. You can try, but I've never liked it before."

James said "You need to tell me what feels good and what doesn't. Remember - Every guy wants a prim and proper wife until they are in the sack. Then they want a slut. Now's the time for you to be a slut."

Lisa Said "I already feel like I'm being a complete slut tonight."

James replied "And you've had two of the best orgasms of your life tonight. See being a slut feels good"

The line went dead as James must have hung up again.

About a minute later a picture came through. I could see the top of James's head and his tongue licking my wife's pussy. Her dress was bunched around her waist and her panties were nowhere to be seen. I could also clearly see her tits in the picture. Her nipples were hard and longer than I had ever seen them before.

It was 10 minutes before anything else came through.

My phone: "Have you cum yet?"

Her Phone: "Possibly. Have you?"

My Phone: "Yes, twice already" - How the hell did he know that.

Her Phone: "Wow. I thought for sure you'd be jealous by now"

My Phone: "Not jealous. Just loving the fact that you're turned on by this too"

Her Phone: "I'm very turned on"

My Phone: "Are you ready for the next surprise?"

Her Phone: "Yes"

My Phone: "Tell James to take you to the hotel now"

Her Phone: "What hotel?"

My Phone: "James knows. It was all arranged"

The next picture was of a hotel room with the caption "Thanks for the hotel room honey. James told me you paid for it for us."

My phone: "You're welcome. Keep the pictures coming. I want to see his big cock sliding into you for the first time. And I want to eat his cum out of your pussy when you get home."

That was it. There was no way she could believe it was me texting her. I would never say anything like that. She had to know that.

It was 5 minutes before I got anything. It was a picture sent from Lisa's phone. It showed her completely naked laying on her back with James between her legs. His cock was just inside of her lovely pussy stretching it beyond my imagination. The caption said "That's all for a while. We have to concentrate on Lisa's pleasure now. Thanks again"

Five minutes later the next beep. It was a video. From my phone, but just to the burner phone. It showed Lisa and James entering the hotel room. The guy with my phone must have been hiding in the room somewhere.

Lisa said "Wow. He got a nicer room for us tonight than he did for our honeymoon. oooh and champagne. Shall we toast to something?"

James held her in his arms and said "Let's toast David. Without his perversions none of this would have been possible." The both downed their entire glass of Champagne. He then kissed her deeply. While still kissing her he unzipped her dress and helped her shed it to the floor. Her bra and panties must never have been put back on in the limo and she was completely naked, except for her heels. She was just as busy undressing James. She quickly unbuttoned his trousers and slid them and his boxers down. He then started to unbutton his dress shirt and pulled his t-shirt over his head. The whole time she never took her hand off of his cock - stroking him constantly.

Lisa said "Get my phone. He wants a picture of your cock going into me for the first time and I need it now. I'm gonna give him what he wants and enjoy every second of it."

She laid on her back on the bed with her legs spread and started stroking herself while she waited for James to get her phone and set it up in camera mode. She said "Hurry. I am so horny. I need to be fucked."

James said "Now you're starting to talk like a true slut"

Lisa said "I really need to be fucked. It may slutty, but it's true"

James got between her legs and held the phone close to where his cock was going to enter my wife's cunt.

Lisa said "Ohhhhh wow. That is amazing"

He quickly sent the text saying that was all for a while and threw the phone aside and said "Are you ready?"

Lisa said "Oh god yes. Start slow though, you're at least twice as big as Dave."

I could see them from the side. James started to slowly push his cock into Lisa. Lisa was just making low guttural noises as his monster cock slid into her. Once he was finally buried to the hilt he started to piston in and out of her cunt faster and faster. I couldn't believe she could even take that whole thing inside her tiny body.

Lisa kept grunting and whimpering every time he thrust into her. It only took about 30 seconds before James started to grunt like he was going to cum.

He said "I'm gonna cum soon. Do you want me to cum inside you?"

I had a flash thought. I always wore a condom during sex and she was fucking James bare back. I didn't know if it was a bad time for her, but I was suddenly scared she would get pregnant from this asshole.

Lisa rasped "mmmm yyyyyeesss. Let's cum together. Fill me with your cum."

James thrust his cock deep into Lisa and grunted. Lisa screamed out in orgasm as he released his seed into my wife's unprotected womb.

Lisa was panting in post orgasmic bliss and said "aaah. That was awesome. I never knew sex could feel like that. If I suck your cock do you think you could get it up again?"

James said "I'll get it up all night for you."

With that she kneeled on the bed in front of James and took his entire cock into her mouth and started sucking.

That was the end of the video.

By the time I finished watching that video I had to grab the tissue again as I spurted another load.

It was only a couple of minutes later when another video came from my phone. It seemed to pick up right where they had left off in the last video. My wife was sucking James's cock and it was starting to come back to life. Her big tits were hanging down swaying with her sucking motion.

James was talking "You are such a slut wife. With a load of my cum already in your sweet pussy you're sucking my cock to get it hard so it can fuck you again. Now you're being the slut Dave wants you to be. You've got it hard are you ready for another go?"

Lisa pulled her mouth from his cock and said "Yes. This slut wife needs another good fucking with that big cock."

She laid on her back and spread her legs again waiting for James to mount her.

James said "On your hands and knees slut. I'm gonna fuck you from behind."

Lisa quickly flipped herself over and got onto her hands and knees with her ass facing James. I wondered how she knew what he meant. We had never had sex in any position besides missionary position, but she just jumped right into the position he had asked for.

James moved in behind my wife and started sliding his cock into my wife from behind. I could see her tits hanging below her and swaying slowly as he worked his cock into her tight pussy again. Her ass looked so perfect in this position. I couldn't believe I had never thought to try different positions. Her head was hanging down with her blonde hair falling down to the bed. She wasn't talking at all. She just kept saying "ahhhhh ohhhhh oooooo" over and over again as he pounded his cock into her from behind.

Then after about a minute of him fucking her slowly she started to thrust he ass back into him. James just seemed to be along for the ride now. She was sliding forward and backward at frantic pace. Her tits were now a blur of swaying flesh under her. All of a sudden she stopped moving and started panting and twitching in another huge orgasm. After a few seconds she started swaying back and forth fucking James again. He moved his hands down to her tits and massaged them while she slammed her ass into his crotch over and over again until she had another huge orgasm. I could see by the look on James's face that he was cumming too.

After a few seconds she finally was able to speak and said "Oh my god. That was the best sex I've ever had. Can you get it up again? I want to try that again."

James said "It's still up. You're so wet and tight I could stay up all night. Let's try you on top now"

The video ended right there.

I came again watching that video and a second time before the next video came in.

Lisa was on top this time. She was facing away from the camera and I could clearly see James's cock lodged inside of Lisa's pussy. He had both hands on her ass cheeks pulling them apart and I could see her tight sphincter. Lisa was making the same noises as before as she slowly rode the huge cock in her pussy. Then the camera was moving closer. It got right up behind them and I could clearly see the glistening on James's cock and Lisa's swollen lips clinging to him every time she rode up his cock. I could also hear the squishing and slapping sounds every time she slammed herself back down onto his pelvis.

Lisa said "Ohhh James....Ohhh James....Ohhh James....I'm gonna cum again. It sooooo fucckkking gooood. mmmmmmmmm."

James grunted thrust his cock up into Lisa as deep as it would go and said "Oh you're so tight when you cum. I'm cumming again"

Lisa said "I can feel you cumming! Oh god! I'm gonna cum again aaahhhhhh!"

Lisa kept riding his deflating cock until it fell out of her cunt followed by a huge amount of their juices which dripped down onto James's balls and the edge of the bed.

The video ended right there.

It was a few minutes before another video came through. James was still in the same position with his legs on the floor and Lisa was now riding him facing the camera. She had her feet curled under her and her legs spread wide. She was laying back onto James's chest so far she was facing the ceiling and was sliding more forward and backward on his cock than up and down. James was massaging both of her breasts with his hands. He would start by massaging the whole breast with his hand and slowly work his way to the nipples and would twist and pull them for a seconds before massaging the whole breast again. Lisa had both of her hands between her legs - rubbing her clit with her left hand and massaging James's cum soaked balls with the other.

Lisa was just moaning "mmmmm oohhhhh mmmmm oohhhh" until she started shaking in a huge orgasm and in a high pitched scream "aahhhhhhh!!!ooooooooo!!!aaaahhhhh!!!" After she settled down from her orgasm the process started all over again. I counted three huge orgasms and perhaps more little ones.

James finally said "I'm gonna cum soon and I want to cum on your face and tits"

Lisa quickly jumped off of James and started sucking and stroking his slimy cock. It was only a few seconds before I saw his balls lurch and knew he was cumming. Lisa took the first load in her mouth and then pulled her mouth away and held her face over his cock while continuing to stroke him. He blasted two shots directly into her face and she moved her breast over his cock to catch the rest, eventually wiping his cock on her right nipple until he was completely spent. She then looked directly at the camera with her cum soaked face and tits, but I soon realized there must have been a mirror there and she wanted to see what she looked like painted in James's cum. She quickly turned back to James and using her hand scraped his cum off of her face and then sucked her fingers dry. She did this until all of his cum was off her face and when she went for her breasts he said "No. Leave it. It'll make good lubricant for the next part."

That was where the video ended. I watched that one twice before the next one came in and came during each viewing right at the point where James shot his load onto Lisa's face.

Finally another video came in. Lisa was now lying on her back sideways to the camera with her head on a pillow. James was kneeling over her chest and had his cock between her tits. Lisa was pressing them together while James slid his cock between them. Every time he pushed forward far enough Lisa would either lick or suck the head of his cock. He was panting and moaning meaning he was getting close to cumming again. His first shot nearly went over her head, but landed in her hair. The rest of his cum landed on her face and some of it got in her mouth, because she kept it open as if she was trying to catch his cum.

After he was done cumming Lisa said "I have to rest now. Ok?"

James said "Sure babe, anything you want. This whole night has been about what you wanted and needed"

It looked like she fell asleep almost immediately with puddle of James's cum still on her face and in her hair. Once again the video ended and I figured that would be all.

About an hour later a video came showing Lisa laying on the bed naked and passed out. Her legs were spread lewdly and he did a closeup of her pussy which was gaping and still dripping cum. The camera then panned up to her tits, which had some hickeys on them and were coated in dry cum. Her face was was similarly coated in cum. Her hair was matted with cum and a complete mess.