Noah and Felicity

Story Info
I told her that she could stay.
1.9k words
4.15
21.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Noah and I am twenty-nine years of age. I was born and raised in a strict, fundamentalist, Christian sect. They didn't believe in education beyond what was mandated by law; so on my sixteenth birthday, my father ordered me to quit school and report to the community stock yard for training as a butcher. I loved school and refused. That led to a beating for my own good. As the Bible says "Spare the rod". That night I left home and haven't been back since. I have written to my mother from time to time but I have no idea if she received any of the letters.

I made it on my own, attended college and graduated with an engineering degree. I wrote some useful software and a few apps that I sold for enough money to ensure I didn't have to work any more, but I set up my own company and have been very successful.

One evening I was sitting at home alone when the bell rang. I opened the door to find a young woman dressed in an ankle length dress with sleeves that came to her wrists, and wearing a scarf wrapped around her head.

I stared at her dumbfounded until she asked "Noah, don't you remember me?"

It dawned on me; "Felicity?"

This wasn't the gangly fourteen year old who lived next door to us when I had left home. It had been understood at that time that we would eventually marry.

"Come in, come in. What are you doing here?"

She entered the house, bringing with her a cheap suitcase. Removing her scarf, she said "I've left the church."

I had her sit on the sofa to continue her story.

"My mother died last year and I was taking care of father until he died a couple of months ago. The elders decided that I should now marry as I didn't have to care for my parents any more." One of the few good things about the sect was that they didn't force women to marry as long as they had a purpose.

She had started to cry but continued "I had confided to your mother that I wasn't going to stay. She gave me your address and told me to come here and that you would help me."

I told her that she could stay as long as she wanted as I had a spare bedroom that she could use, and that I would help her get settled.

By now she was sobbing uncontrollably. I wrapped my arms around her, trying to comfort her and told her that I would do everything I could to help. Her crying got harder than before.

I was stroking her; kissing her hair and forehead. Then I kissed her eyes and cheeks and worked my way to her lips. Her crying was diminishing and she was starting to respond. My tongue touched her lips and she drew away an inch or so and looked me right in the eyes. She must have realized that I cared for her because she came right back, mashing her lips against mine. Then when my tongue reached out again, she opened her lips until her tongue met mine.

My hands were roaming over her back and then I cupped her breast in one hand. She was braless and I could feel her nipple growing hard.

Breaking apart she looked at me and said "Make love to me. Show me someone loves me."

I picked her up and walked to my bedroom. I stood her beside the bed and started to unbutton her dress. When the last button at her waist was undone, I reached out and pulled it off her shoulders and down her arms. It fell to the floor.

Felicity is tall, 5' 9" with dark chestnut hair that reaches her waist. She's slender, with full breasts with small pink areolas and nipples that now stuck out like new pencil erasers. Her waist is small, her hips wide and her legs very shapely.

She was wearing a kind of bloomers, held at the waist by a drawstring. I pulled on the bow and they joined her dress on the floor. Her pussy was luxuriant and matched the hair on her head.

I pulled her to me and resumed kissing her. I had her sit on the bed as I started to undress myself. As I dropped my boxers, her eyes went wide as she looked on the first erect cock in her life. Tentatively she reached out and touched it. "It's hard yet soft." She looked at her pussy and wondered "Will it fit?"

I lay beside her, kissing and caressing her. My hands ran over her body, tits, stomach, and down to her pussy. I ran them over her ass and down her legs, continually kissing her.

I stopped and looked into her eyes. "I am going to be as gentle as I can but there is always some pain the first time. I promise it will be good and that it will get better each time. If at any time you want me to stop, say so and I will stop immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes" and she pulled my head to hers to resume kissing.

I started to kiss my way down her body until I came to her tits. I took first one then the other into my mouth, sucking and nipping at her nipples until I could hear her breathing start to come harder.

My lips continued down. I could smell her muskiness and could see the juices starting to run down her ass. I spread her legs, kissed her thighs and then spread her pussy lips. My tongue started at the base and came up slowly, dipping into her pussy and then I touched her clit. She immediately stiffened, somewhat, but relaxed as I continued to lick, and suck her clit. She started to tense up but I didn't slow down. And then, with a guttural cry, she had her first orgasm. It continued in waves, juices flowing over my face, until, finally, she started to come down.

I came up beside her and kissed her, letting her taste her own juices.

"Was that sex?"

"No, that was foreplay."

"What happened to me?"

"You came. You had an orgasm."

"How can sex be better than that?"

"Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. However, sex after foreplay is always good."

"Then let's have sex. I want more of that."

I reminded her that the first time could be painful, but she didn't care. Looking at my erect cock, she asked "Did you come?"

"No" I replied "I'm saving that for when my cock is in you."

She spread her legs and asked "Please, do it now."

"Not like that" I continued. I lay on my back and directed her to straddle me. "This way, you will control your body. If it hurts too much, you can stop. Of benefit to me is that I get to play with your tits and watch your face."

She smiled, leaned over and kissed me. "Thank you. You know I've loved you since we were kids."

She sat up and I guided my cock to her slit. I rubbed it up and down getting it slick with her juices. I positioned it at the opening to her cunt and told her to lean back. I had both hands on her tits as she started to take my cock into her. She hesitated slightly when it reached her hymen and then gave a push that filled her with my cock.

She fell forward onto me, breasts squashed against my chest all the while kissing me hungrily. Eventually her hips started to move, slowly at first and then faster and faster. My balls started to tighten and I could feel myself about to cum. She drove her cunt onto my cock as we both came. Cum and juices mingled and ran down our bodies.

She collapsed onto me and we both lay there for some time.

Following a joint shower, we dressed. She was putting on a clean dress that I could not differentiate from the first one. "Do you have any other clothes?" "No" she replied "I brought all of my clothes with me."

The next day, I had my assistant take her shopping. When I reached home, she was wearing jeans and a T shirt, still braless thank God. She had to model everything that they had bought; dresses, shorts, skirts, tops, on and on. She stepped out of the bedroom wearing the final item, a short sheer lingerie top with matching panties and a see through top that barely reached her thighs.

My cock immediately started to rise. Felicity walked over to me, kissed me, took me by the hand and led me to the bed. As I started to undress, she stopped me and said that she wanted to do it.

When she reached my boxers, she knelt in front of me to lower them over my hard on. She took my cock into one hand, and my balls into the other. She started to lower her mouth to my cock. I stopped her "Do you know what you are doing?"

"I saw a movie on your TV and the man seemed to enjoy this when the woman did it to him." I wasn't about to argue. She took my cock into her mouth, licking it and sucking. It wasn't the best head I had ever received but I loved it anyway. I told her I was about to cum and she let the first shot go into her hand. Then she placed it back into her mouth and swallowed as quickly as I let it go. When I was finished, she examined the cum in her hand before licking it up and swallowing it.

"Was that good?" I confirmed that it had been and suggested that we now concentrate on her.

In no time, she had stripped off the lingerie and was laying back on the bed waiting for me. This time we took our time, kissing to getting things started.

She reacted as she had the day before when I licked and bit at her nipples. She was gasping and holding my head tight against her tits. Then she pushed my head down and asked for more.

I didn't have to spread her legs this time. I positioned myself and started to run my tongue up and down her slit, pushing it into her cunt as far as it would go. Sucking on her clit, I inserted one, then two fingers into her. The action of my fingers in her cunt and my mouth on her clit, sent her over and she came with multiple orgasms.

Coming down, she looked at me and asked me to love her. My cock slowly entered her cunt. I kept pushing lightly until I was all the way in. "I can't love you any more than this" I said, and she replied "That's just the right amount." I pulled my cock almost all the way out and then slowly in again. Her hips started to move faster, so did mine. We came at the same time, muffling our cries by joining our lips and tongues together.

Two weeks later we were married.

One year later, we returned to our hometown. It was a Saturday and we waited outside the grocery store, because we knew my parents would come in to do their shopping. My father walked past us without acknowledgement. My mother stopped. Felicity took my mother's hands and placed them on her belly to feel our baby. My father called and my mother followed, but she was smiling.