Nobody Becomes Somebody Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRxBlue
DRxBlue
14 Followers

He had a moment when he slowed down enough to draw a breathe, and he moaned in such obvious real pain that she again began to fear for his life. The thought of losing him NOW was so distressing that she felt she couldn't take any more.

She began to cry, tears began to stream down her face and she grabbed his head and cradled it to her chest. Forgetting that she was naked she rocked his head back and forth as if she were trying to get a baby to sleep. This did have an effect on Kevin, he stopped laughing quite suddenly and struggled to get up.

He put his arms around Lucy and held her gently saying, "Don't cry baby, I'm sorry, I can explain ... it was just so .... ,” he almost started laughing again, but firmly regained control, “STOP IT! ... OKAY! I'll be okay. Please be all right ... I'm all right ..." At this point he really noticed that he had a naked girl in his arms.

Lucy, surprised and hopeful, overcame her tears, her wails diminished to sniffles. Kevin's arms around her felt so good, so safe. She changed her grip on him until they were holding each other in a real hug.

After a minute or so Lucy pulled back from Kevin to look into his face. "Thanks," she said, "this is nice, I needed a hug." Then feeling her nipples rub against the hair on his chest, she said, "A BARE HUG!" and SHE exploded into laughter

As she laughed, her chest was bouncing up against Kevin's. He also noticed that her nipples were rubbing against his chest. In no time his erection began to rise again.

In a minute, she calmed down a bit and couldn't help sneaking a peek down at that cock again. Lucy noticed that it was getting bigger and stiff, but she wasn't quite so worried this time. Kevin seemed not to mind too much, but she wanted to know what was going on.

"So what is it with that thing?" she asked glancing at his hardon, "is it gonna blow up and kill us?"

With a burst of wry laughter he said, "I don't think so. I guess I'm not a very good nudist. I thought it would be fun to just hang around naked together, 'cause I LOVE your body. I didn't know I would react this way, especially since I just ... umm." he stopped, seeming embarrassed.

"Since you WHAT! C'mon...level with me or I'll tell my Mom you were walking around naked!"

"OKAY! ... I masturbated! Are you happy now? Guys DO that ya know."

Actually, she didn't know. She'd heard the girls at school talk about all kinds of things, but it never seemed as if it would concern her. Sex education was possible in the late 60's, but Lucy had always thought "Free Love" was about people hugging and kissing and Flower Power and dancing in the park.

Masturbation was a subject she'd never even heard of. "Beating Off" and "Monkey Spanking" were subjects as arcane as "Mandelbrot Sets" and "Quantum Mechanics" to her. She'd heard some of the words, but there was no understanding attached to them.

"Okay ... so you 'mastumbrated' ... uhmm ... help me out here a little bit. What does that have to do with your c-c-cock getting bigger and smaller like something from 'Alice in Wonderland'?" she fumbled with the new vocabulary.

Kevin blinked with surprise, he was not an authority in the field either. He knew more about amphibious mating behavior than what people do. He decided that he might as well share what he knew. Lucy seemed curious and not at all judgmental.

"Well ... okay here goes. Let's start at the beginning ... it's called sex. People do it to make babies, and lotsa times just for fun..."

He gave her a lecture for several minutes, quite clinical and professional. Lucy asked good questions, they had all the "visual aids" that weren't allowed in school in those days. There were a lot of gaps in their knowledge, but they got to talk about subjects you don't hear about in class.

"So how come your wanger there keeps getting big today, does it think you're going to have sex?"

"Well ... I guess it would like to." he grinned. "You make me pretty horny, but we can't do that, we're cousins."

"Yeah, I guess that‘s ... huh? I make you WHAT?"

"Horny ... it's like ... filled with desire, lustful ya know?"

"Desire? ME!?"

"You bet ... I go a little crazy when you get naked. I've wanted you from the moment I saw you at 'The Tavern', I mean ...you're BUILT and awfully pretty.”

“Yeah, you’re pretty awful yourself.” she said doing a fair Groucho Marx impression. A butterfly blizzard began doing aerial gymnastics in her tummy.

Laughing he went on, “I almost went nuts when you agreed to go swimming last night. I guess you excited me even back when I pushed your face in the mud, I just didn't know how to express myself then, I still don't"

Smiling and blushing prettily, "Aww ... you're not doin' so bad. So, what is it you want to DO?"

"I dunno ... I've never been in this situation before."

Looking down at his penis again Lucy saw that it was BIG again, about 7" long and thick as a flashlight. "So if you mastrumpet that thing, it gets smaller again?"

"It's 'master bait', and yeah it gets smaller and softer again, until I see you move, or jiggle or something."

"Does it hurt?"

"NO! It feels really good, it hurts a little if you DON'T mastrumpet." he chuckled.

"Well ... go ahead, if it will make it feel better."

"Uhh ... okay, you wanta watch?"

"Hell yes!"

They went back to his room. Lucy asked why he was grabbing his old soggy T-shirt, which he'd been wearing while cleaning.

"Well ... stuff comes out of it ... the stuff that makes a woman have a baby"

"Yuck! Like PEE?"

"Naw ... it's white and it comes from a different place than pee."

"Well ... go on." she said and watched in fascination as he gripped his cock and started to stroke it. He lay back on the bed and closed his eyes, then opened them again and stared at Lucy. Only seconds after that he grunted and shot a load of semen onto the shirt.

Lucy watched in amazement, looking closely at the small puddle there before her. She dipped the tip of her finger into the stuff. She rubbed it between her thumb and forefinger, sniffed it, touched it to her tongue.

Kevin grimaced, "What's it taste like?"

She took a little more and smeared it on her tongue, "Not much ... maybe salty ... nah ...I dunno. Ooo it gets kinda sticky. Hey, your p-pecker looks kinda softer now, is that better?"

"Yeah, it's okay ... I don't think it's gonna stay that way for long though."

"s'It all right if I touch it while it's like this?"

"Yeah I suppose so, if I can touch your tits." he said with a wicked grin.

"Deal!" Lucy lay down next to where he was sitting, reaching out and gently grasping his shaft. She squeezed it, pulled on it, slid her hand down to encircle his scrotum.

"Careful ... that part's kinda fragile."

"So I've heard." Lucy had seen guys get hit in the crotch while playing sports, and the kind of displays they put on when it happened. Lying on the ground with their hands between their legs rolling in pain. She was very careful.

She felt Kevin's hands gently caressing her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples. She had never been treated to such attention before and she was loving it. Both of them were beginning to understand the meaning of the phrase "turned on", but neither of them had any real idea of which way to take this petting session.

Lucy enjoyed the soft skin of Kevin's testicles, silky and slightly hairy. She looked at the head of the penis, remembering a girl she new had called it her boyfriend's "Nazi Helmet". Now the remark made sense.

It wasn't long before Kevin's dick began to get hard again. She watched the process that changing the soft fleshy mystery in her hand into a rigid bone-like structure that she could just barely get her fingers around. It seemed like magic. She started to pump it as she'd seen Kevin do before, but he stopped her.

"Thanks, but please don't do that. At least not yet. I already came twice this afternoon, and my balls are kinda aching."

"You CAME? From where?"

"Oh that's what they call it when it shoots, 'coming'. Don't ask me, I didn't make this stuff up."

"Will you let me do it later?"

"Sure ... that'd be great, I just wish there were something I could do for you."

"You're doing PLENTY ... this is super! Let's go out on the screen porch and sit on the porch swing, I bet it's nice and cool out there. Nobody can see us in there in the daytime."

They walked through the living room as if they were welded together, neither one of them wanting to relinquish body contact for a moment. They settled into the huge wooden swing hanging from chains in the screened-in front porch. Birds chirped all around, and the sound of insects humming lazily filled the air.

It was not exactly cool, but a light breeze kept them quite comfortable even with their bodies pressing close. Kevin reclined on the big cushion of the swing which was covered with light sail cloth in big red and white stripes, a matching pillow beneath his head. Lucy curled up, spooning him, and using his left shoulder as a head rest.

Their bodies fit together wonderfully, Kevin continuing to massage her breasts, running his hand down her stomach and brushing her fluffy pubic hair. She reached behind herself to grasp his cock and even to feel further back to get her hand on his firm rump, which she had been so taken with just a little while ago.

Watching the waves on the lake, hearing the natural sounds around them, the warmth of the day and their lack of sleep from the night before soon lulled them into drowsiness. They drifted off to a blissful sleep.

They were awaken hours later by a noisy fishing party who were trolling by drinking, talking and laughing. Stretching and yawning they sat up and smiled at each other, both of them still excited and delighted with their situation. Kevin said that he had to visit the little outhouse in the back, so they got up and headed to the kitchen.

“You better put some clothes on,” Lucy said though she really didn’t want him to, “our neighbors to the south can see most of our yard pretty well.”

He slipped on his swimming trunks, a loose shirt and sneakers then left by the back door. As he walked away Lucy hugged herself with joy, she’d never have guessed that something like this would happen. Seeing that is was nearly six o’clock, she set about fixing a meal for them. Frozen chicken, boiled potatoes and carrots and a tossed salad were all being prepared by the time Kevin came back.

“You wanna set the table while I get this ready? Oh ... and it’s gonna get hot in here when that oven warms up.”

“Oh NO!,” he said feigning shock, “sure is a good thing you taught me the art of living without clothes.” He left to discard his clothes and wash up. Returning nude he grabbed some dishes and silverware.

Lucy nearly cut of the tip of one finger as she tried to chop potatoes and watch her cousin’s beautiful butt. He kept dropping silverware on the floor doing exactly the same thing.

“I suppose they’ll be home pretty soon. What if they catch us?”

“Aww ... it’ll probably be at least seven before they get to “The Tavern”. Then they put their groceries in the cooler there while they have dinner. Usually they stick around and have a couple of beers afterward and talk to the neighbors. They should pull in here just before nine, put away the groceries and head straight to bed. That’s the routine. “Besides we’ll hear the boat coming back in plenty of time to get dressed.”

“Great! I really like this, being here alone with you. How come you don’t have a boyfriend hanging around monopolizing your time?”

She was totally flustered by the question. Couldn’t he see what a plain, boring little nobody she was? How could a handsome, bright college man like him fail to notice what a catch she wasn’t?

She started to explain about what an outcast she’d been in high school and how she’d stopped even trying to be accepted after years of ridicule.

“Well I don’t blame you!” Kevin said with disgust, “why waste your effort on people that stupid! You’re one of the most witty, honest, interesting people I’ve ever met! It’s people like them who kept me in the woods and the swamps most of my school life.”

Lucy was not accustomed to this kind of praise, but she didn’t let on. She sat at the table and rested her chin on her linked fingers, In her best Scarlett O’Hara voice she said, “Oh my! How you DO go on ... Li’l Ol’ ME? Do tell me more about my eyes.” batting her lids like humming bird wings.

Kevin roared with laughter, then without warning grabbed her face in his hands planting a long firm kiss directly on her mouth. He then plunked himself down in the chair next to hers letting out a “Whew!” of astonishment.

They gazed into each other’s eyes for a long moment, until the pot of carrots and potatoes boiled over. Lucy leapt to rescue them, turning down the gas flame, then turning back to that crazy man again.

“You have the softest lips ... ,” he said dreamily, then rising and approaching her he firmly embraced her and kissed her again. For long seconds they held each other tightly just rolling their heads back and forth. Feeling the texture of each others lips, their cheeks rubbing together, his still stubbly, hers silky smooth.

By the time they came up for air Kevin’s cock had started making itself obvious again. Lucy smiled down at it as if it were an unruly pet. “SIT! ... STAY!” she chuckled.

Blushing, he said, “I‘ll get a leash for him.” The timer dinged and Lucy wearing only oven mitts served the meal. The talked quietly as they ate, subdued and savoring the feelings that were coursing through them.

For them there was no sensation of time. They had no past, and the future defied them to imagine it. Alone ... together ... they had everything, for now.

DRxBlue
DRxBlue
14 Followers
12