Nobody Becomes Somebody Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRxBlue
DRxBlue
14 Followers

"Okay, you play with the puppy; I'll play with the pussy."

"Mmmm... sounds like a good deal to me."

It had almost always been dark during their explorations of each other's bodies. Now with sunlight filtering into Lucy's room they both had a chance to really see what they'd been learning by Braille.

Kevin pulled Lucy's legs apart a bit so he could look into that space where even Playboy dared not go. He'd seen pictures of pubic hair before, but now he gazed upon unknown territory. He decided that he liked the smell he detected in this new land. He gently brushed his fingers through her bushy little muff, then pushed deeper.

As his fingers parted the hair of her pussy he uncovered her labia, bringing his other hand around, wearing her muff like a beard his softly pried them apart. Inside he found another pair of lips. "How long does this go on?" he wondered. When he pulled these lips apart he found a moist tight little cavern.

The inside lips were so soft and delicate, like flower petals. There was something so beautiful about them and the scent surrounding him, that a wave of affection came over him. He pulled her by her smooth, soft butt closer to his face and kissed those sweet, inviting lips.

Lucy was on more familiar ground, having studied Kevin's cock all week. She too found the level of illumination a pleasant change. She held up his shaft and saw the penis now as a little soldier doll. She wondered what Kevin was thinking of her private area and what he was going to do.

As his fingers began to probe into her, rubbing, touching, pushing and pulling, she began to have feelings she didn't know what to do with. She felt as if she were riding on a merry-go-round that was going too fast. Her limbs began to feel loose and rubbery and she feared she would faint.

She grasped the cock more firmly and began to pump it, trying to concentrate. She thought of how nice it had felt when they were in the tub and his dick was so slick, all soapy... and then he kissed her... a big smacker planted smack dab in the middle of her cunt. Oh! How could he... a shudder ran down her spine, then continued to her toes. She broke out in goose bumps all over, though it was quite warm.

Suddenly she flashed on an idea. She could get his cock all wet! That would make it slippery. She was so impressed with her genius she grabbed the little soldier and kissed him full on the face. She didn't know that it was the most sensitive part of the whole penis.

She stuck out her tongue and started licking the cock from bottom to top to the bottom again, covering the whole thing with saliva then pumping it to see if it was slippery enough. It sprang to life turning almost purple in it's effort to take in more pleasure.

Kevin, in an agony of ecstasy moaned, "Oh YES baby... Suck it!" Lucy hadn't even thought of that, but it sounded like a great idea. She flipped around again so she was kneeling between his legs then pulled the whole head into her mouth. She was familiar with the flavor, but her jaw wasn't used to opening quite so wide.

She kept her tongue moving and learned to cover her teeth. Soon her muscles adjusted to the new position and she pulled more cock into her mouth. Her hand kept stroking from the base to her lips and kept spreading moisture across the whole shaft.

She started moving his cock in and out now, striving to get more in her mouth. She pinched and tickled his balls until he started making frantic noises. He could make as much noise as he wanted to now.

She loved having a cock in her mouth, pushing it all the way to the back of her throat again and again. She wondered if it could go any further. Her hand was now making a slopping sound with every stroke, because everything was slippery and wet and moving like precision machinery.

Kevin whimpered and moaned for uncounted minutes, beginning to thrash about as the feelings got more intense. His hips began to pump in synch with Lucy's strokes. He clutched at her head.

Lucy felt as if she were riding a bucking bronco. She found that she could take in more of his cock because she had no choice. She could have broken away easily and stopped it all, but that was not an option. She wanted to ride it out and see what would happen.

As he humped her mouth, increasingly uncontrollable, she felt as if she were going to gag several times. Then something at the back of her throat gave way, not as if it had broken, but it let go and let her throat loosen. She had to hold her breath, but soon the strokes moved smoothly deeper and deeper.

Just then Kevin shouted, "Look out! CUM!" and pulled her head up and off his cock. Reflexively she pulled back slightly and looked up at Kevin. A stream of jism flew up over her head leaving a trail across her hair, forehead, nose and chin as it came back down. She laughed as she kept her hand moving until the jets of aftercum subsided. Kevin lay on his back shivering, twitching from time to time. His arm was thrown over his eyes and he kept panting and moaning "Oh God... Oh my God."

After about a minute he reached down and grabbed Lucy's hand which had still been absently massaging his prick. Pulling her hand to his chest and hugging it he whispered hoarsely, "Wait."

Lucy, now growing concerned, moved up beside him. She pushed her captive hand up to grab Kevin's chin. She turned his face towards her and asked, "Kevin? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

Weakly he smiled, then opened his eyes. He looked at her with something like fear in his eyes and said, "Lucy... oh my dear, sweet cousin. Are you trying to kill me?"

She opened her mouth in shocked protest, but before she could say a word Kevin reached out and gently pulled her toward his chest. He wrapped one hand around the back of her neck and with the other wiped the cum from her face.

"Don't you know that if you take a mere mortal that close to Heaven there's a risk that he won't come back? For a minute there I really thought I was gonna die, but I had to come back to kiss you again."

He kissed her then, softly to start then more passionately as he rubbed her back, tweaked her nipples, pulled her up to lie on top of him. The kiss went on and on as their bodies squirmed against each other.

Lucy felt good, but somehow unfulfilled. She wanted more, but she didn't know what. She was afraid of the feelings that she had felt when Kevin's face was between her legs, and probably for that reason she eyed him curiously and finally asked.

"Would you do that again, what you did before?"

"Gee, I'd love to, but I really haven't got the strength right now. Later for sure, but really I..."

"No not THAT part, you silly. I'll give you a chance to charge up... for a while," she gave him that pixie smile again, "I mean that other part , you know when you kissed my pussy, and you had your fingers all in there and stuff."

"You BET I would!" Kevin said with enthusiasm. He got down on his knees beside the bed, grabbed her legs and hooked them over his shoulders. He pushed his face again into that new place he had discovered so recently. He inhaled her sweet musk as he pulled open her outer fuzzy lips and found that beautiful flower again.

He kissed it again biting gently with his lips at the whole area, nibbling a little here, a little there. He pushed his tongue into the hole then pulled it out. Lucy hissed as if she'd been burned. He looked up with concern, but she smiled, ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him back where he'd been.

She was getting dizzy, tingling all over, her stomach felt full of fluttery things. She didn't know if she liked it or if it was going to make her sick. She let him go on for a little longer, but when his nose brushed past the front part of her cunt, she started to shake and the goose bumps came back.

"Okay wait... hold off for a little. I'm not sure I'm ready for this. You can leave you fingers down there, but you better move your face out where I can see it." He smiled and pushed one hand past her pussy, between her butt cheeks and picked her up, the one hand at the base of her spine, the other behind her shoulders.

He held her in the air for a second then bounced her down lengthwise on the mattress. She laughed as he lay down on the bed again. As he pulled his hand from underneath her back his thumb rubbed against her asshole. The feeling Lucy got was pure excitement.

"Oh! Do that again! Where your thumb was rubbing between my butt cheeks. Yeah! Oooh... YES! That's it! Why does that feel so good?"

Kevin shook his head in confusion. Neither one of them had ever heard of anal intercourse, they didn't talk about THAT in school, but as Kevin probed the area with his fingers he soon homed in on the exact spot which was setting off the reaction.

"Is that the spot I think it is?" Lucy asked with a blush.

"Yup... that'd be the old poop chute all right." Kevin said smiling at her embarrassment. "Do you really LIKE that?" he asked pushing and prodding her little rosebud.

"Uhh... yeah, I think I do. Could you... kinda... NO never mind. C'mere and kiss me again."

"No... I'd like to find out what it is you like. You've done so much for me... to me, I'd do anything to make you feel as good as I do."

"Anything?" she drew the word out as he nodded vigorously, "Well... would you try to push your finger into my ass?"

He didn't reply, but immediately put the tip of his middle finger against her anus, he pushed then eased off over and over as the muscles relaxed and soon he was pushing in up to his second knuckle.

"Oh... ohhh that feels so... I don't KNOW, but I like it. Say, there's some hand lotion on my night stand right there, could you put a little of that on your finger?"

He did exactly that, then returned to his strange task. Now he felt his whole finger disappearing up her ass, and she was starting to breath heavily.

"Mmm... hmmmph ohh ohhhh... Kevin! Put in another finger! c'mon mmm oof"

He added a bit more lotion then pushed both fingers in. Lucy reacted even more strongly now. After a while he began to twist his fingers back and forth as they went in and out. Lucy clutched at him, moaning and telling him not to stop.

Next he moved his thumb up and let it slide around and into her now soaked pussy. That was all she could take. She had a climax which hit her like an electric shock. It held her rigid and trembling for several seconds, then let her go leaving her limp and dazed on the bed. She grabbed Kevin's hand to let him know that he'd done enough.

He held her close for a while, and as she started to revive he kissed her briefly then went to wash up. By the time he returned Lucy was dressed.

"Gotta head to the back house for a little bit, then it's time for lunch. I'm STARVING!"

"The feeling's mutual," Kevin grinned. He started making sandwiches while she went out to the latrine.

Sitting there alone for the moment, she began to wonder about the things that had been happening to her lately. She'd had her first personal sexual experience and was really confused by it.

She didn't know that the climax she'd just experienced was just a little thing. She wouldn't know that for another year, but it was enough to shake her world to the foundations.

"Why my BUTT?" she thought, "How the hell can this be?" She was so embarrassed, but she wanted to do it again. Her ass was still tingling and sensitive, but that was the whole thing. It was sensitive, not sore. It was making itself known to her as it hadn't before.

She really wanted to suck on Kevin's dick again. REALLY. She even wanted to make him come in her mouth, but she didn't know where these feelings were coming from.

"Aww, what difference does it make?" she decided walking back to the kitchen. When she saw the table laden with sandwiches and soup, even cloth napkins she wondered aloud, "What am I gonna do with you... what am I gonna do WITHOUT you?"

"I only care what you're gonna do TO me for now." Kevin said with his mouth full. He was soon to find out.

DRxBlue
DRxBlue
14 Followers
12