Noreen’s a Glutton for Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The onscreen Kadin got mean, and said, “Fucking eh right!” He then leaned forward spreading her ass cheeks, and began to pound, pound, pound. The kitty ears fell to the bed and she opened her mouth wide enough to count fillings.

The off-screen Kadin yelled, “Oh hell yeah, go for it, bro, tame that bitch with your cock! Train that pussy like a dog!”

Kadin must have chose his payback in the form of shouting as many debasing things as he could to Noreen in front of a room full of our clueless friends. Unfortunately, the only effect it was having on me was that I wanted to get home and fuck Noreen even sooner.

The onscreen Kadin flipped her on her side and pulled one leg to his chest so she was spread wide and we could all see the real life beast attack. It also gave me a chance to see that he was wearing a condom––GOOD! She was on the pill, but still…

Even though their new position had her face further from the camera, it offered Noreen's perfect profile, and Larry then shouted back to me, “Dave, I can see why you think this chick is the most beautiful girl in the world, man, she kinda looks like Noreen.”

“No shit, it does,” Clay shouted.

Fear lit through me.

Kadin then said, “Man, you should sick that dude on Noreen's pussy. Maybe it would cure her of being a bitch.”

That was out of line, but I wasn't in a position where I could say much of anything, and I was glad he at least didn't give us away, so I just grumbled, “Easy Kadin.”

I imagined her cruel smile waiting for me at home, and I had to leave the bachelor party soon and fuck her, because this game was too wild. I started to invent a good excuse to get away, and then the late striper came knocking on the door. No one would care if I left now, and I had no reason to sit around watching some semi cute striper when I had the prettiest, hottest, kinkiest fuck in town waiting for me at home. And god did I need to punish her! And I wanted to do more than just fuck her or shove in the beast. She'd actually screwed Kadin, and I was having trouble thinking of a punishment worthy of such a crime. I finally walked up behind him and said, “Follow me home right now for a one time only opportunity.” I said nothing else and he followed. We each gave Larry forty bucks to have fun with the stripper and split.

The two of us were totally quiet in the elevator, even though we both had a lot to say. We got in our separate cars and headed towards my condo. My cell phone rang and I saw it was Kadin. The phone provided the courage to finally speak. He wanted to know what the deal was, and I admitted the film was a surprise to me, too. As shallow as he is, I guess he'd still harbored some guilt over fucking Noreen, only to then learn he was the victim in some couple's sex game, so relived, bewildered, and drunk, he started to laugh and shout as he blamed everything on Noreen. Apparently she called him and told him to meet her at the hotel for a surprise. I'm pretty sure he knew what meeting her at a hotel would entail, but he claimed otherwise, and that he was floored to find her all dressed up. She then pulled him inside and attacked him. Noreen told me later that she had the camera hidden in a Kleenex box and convinced him the costumes were so they wouldn't have to see one another during her infidelity. Up until now I'd been responsible for our games, but it amazed me how much planning and sneaking around Noreen had to do to pull off my 'present', which far surpassed any scheme I'd concocted, and so, as weird as it sounds, it made me more special to her than ever. I guess to a normal couple the equivalent would be your feelings towards your spouse if she threw you a huge surprise party. I was deeply in love with Noreen and I deeply needed to punish her.

By the time we'd reached my condo, Kadin was starting to show signs of puss'n out. He parked next to me in the lot and asked form the window of his Camero, “Are we both gonna to do her at the same time?” I waved my hand for him to keep it down, and he lowered his voice and his face bunched up with disgust, “But that's the plan?”

I realized that I too was a little uneasy about getting down to it with another guy around, so I said, “All I know is I'm going to fuck her. That's all I know. The rest is up to you.”

I marched up the stairs to our condo and knocked instead of using my key, because I wanted her naughty ass to face me at the door. I heard Kadin put his car in park and come up the stairs. I'm pretty sure he would have left if he wasn't drunk. When Noreen opened it, Kadin was walking up behind me.

“Oh shit!” she said.

“Oh yeah!” I gleamed.

I walked in and she backed up to the living room. Kadin followed me with a big smirk jerking either side of his face. She had on the big white tee shirt she wears to bed, knowing full well I'd be getting home in a very amorous mood. Kaden hadn't said a word, and I'd never known Kadin to have nothing to say before, but then I could only imagine how stunned he must feel.

After Noreen's mother died her father sold their house and helped us to buy a condo as a late wedding present, so we were able to move out of the crappy student housing during our last two years at UCLA. My folks helped out a little, too, and we'd paid everyone back since we'd graduated college and we're very proud of our home. The condo is beautiful, two-stories tall, occupying the second and third floors of the building with retail space on the first floor. The living room ceiling opens up into the second story, so the room is a full two-stories with four sunroofs at the top, but at night, when no other lights are on upstairs, that area disappears into darkness and feels like open sky.

Noreen took a seat on the couch and pulled the bong out from under our coffee table. “Do you guys want some grass? Or beer? Or you can make drinks, Dave.”

Kadin finally laughed, “This is… this is weird, man. I need something. Scoth?”

I poured him and myself what must have been triples of scotch. He and Noreen were both taking hits off the bong, even though I could see she was already a little stoned. She had a bunch of smoke in her mouth and said with a tight chest, “So how was the party,” and then laughed out the smoke.

Kadin lost it and fell back into the sofa. We have a leather cream colored sofa that is extremely wide and puffy, so he was laying on his back and halfway buried by leather, staring at the dark two-story ceiling, when he giggled out, “Oh fuck. You are crazy. You are like a certifiable crazy bitch!”

She punched him lightly on the leg. “Hey!”

I set his drink in front of him and then sat down on the sofa so Noreen was between us. Her big shirt just barely reached the tops of her thighs and she never wore underwear with it. She reached for the bong again, saying, “I was not expecting this, I can tell you guys that much.”

I'd stayed relatively cool ever since I'd come home, and I decided I'd be issuing the orders for this one, although I felt compelled to do it without speaking a word. When I caught Noreen's eye I gave her a stern look, like she was in deep shit. Then I motioned with my eyes and head for her to go to him––to go down on him! She gave me a pouting look in response and I mouthed the word, “NOW!” She set the bong down and slid off the couch, her big shirt scooting halfway up over her butt. She put her hands on Kadin's knees and ran them up his thigh.

He looked down and just said, “Whoo!” She rubbed his crotch and began to unsnap his jeans. There was no blowjob in the video, so this was going to be a first for her. I'd figured I'd just have to tack it on to the list of 'things my naughty wife must be punished for', and then moved up so I was sitting on the armrest of the big leather sofa with my legs crossed and my feet sideways on the first puffy cushion. She tugged his jeans down some and moved forward as she'd pulled his cock free, then brought her face down as Kadin moaned shakily, like mild electricity was coursing over his body. She turned her head slightly to the side, showing me the shaft that pushed through her lips and disappeared behind her puckered cheeks, and found my brown eyes with her green mischievous ones. Then she crinkled up her nose in a playful teasing way, like, “Tee hee hee, look at me!” before sliding her mouth down his dick again. I did look at her, and there was no makeup or mask or cat ears tonight, it was the real Noreen bobbing up and down as Kadin grew harder and harder with in the confines of her enlivening mouth.

Kadin had never stopped smirking, and I read it to mean that despite being nothing short of nasty to Noreen over the years and despite having fucked his friend's wife behind his back, he was somehow prevailing over karma with a kick-ass blowjob.

She came off for a second to ask, “Do you really think I'm such a bitch?”

“You mean while everyone was watching me naked on film or right at this moment?”

She giggled, and then licked up and down and swallowed him up again.

I was getting really hard, but I was trying to hold off. She was indeed naughty, but I knew she was going to get a whole lot naughtier, and I needed just right cue before her well deserved punishment could get underway.

She came off him again, “You at least love my amazing mouth.”

“You mean when your yapping about what an asshole I am, or now that it's full of my dick?”

“You are the world's biggest jerk! Give me one good reason why I should give you a BJ.”

“Fuck, Noreen, I love your mouth, don't stop. I love it, Noreen, I LOVE IT!”

I reached over and spanked her butt. She understood, and went back down on him. She increased her effort and fed herself another inch by pulling at the base of his cock, which caused Kadin to get vocal, “Whoo fuck!”

He was holding his scotch next to him on the sofa, occasionally sipping from it, and with his free hand he reached down, swept her bangs from her face, ran his fingers deep into her hair until his palm was on her head, and then let it move with her, up and down, up and down. Her nose was soon being tickled by his pubic hairs, and this is where Kadin's shit eating grin ceased and a look of lustful agony took over. I could hear the sounds in her throat getting trapped and released as his cock raced across her tongue and bumped the back of her mouth.

When it seemed like Kadin might be in danger of exploding, she came up and took a deep breath of air. She said, “Take off your shirt.” He pulled it over his head. She reached up and began raking his chest with her nails, then climbed aboard his lap, so that she was sitting on his lower thighs, and began to slowly lick his nipple. Her tongue then traveled up his chest and neck, and over his chin, until she'd reached his lips, and proceeded to give his a very passionate kiss. This was extremely unacceptable behavior and she'd have to be severely dealt with, but not right yet. She'd been stealing glances at me the entire time, which assured me that Kadin wasn't much more than a prop and that her performance was entirely for me. While they kissed he began to pull her big tee shirt over her head, and she lifted her arms to let it go freely. Then she stroked his abs and chest, and rubbed her tits against his pecks, breaking their kiss to look down at his body and say, “Nice, Kaden.”

“You like?”

“You mean over the years, or right now that your dick is rubbing up into my cooch?”

“Damn, you are hot!”

“What do you plan to do to me with all those muscles?”

“I'm going to continue being the jerk you think I am, and make you beg.”

“I think we'll have to figure out something else.”

I swatted her butt again, and she gave me a nasty look. I think Kaden had caught on to our game at this point and probably enjoyed it. She steadied her gaze on him once again, giving him a most wicked, sexy stare down, and brashly shot, “I need you to fuck me!”

“Ohhh, you got it, Sugar.”

I didn't realize that his cock was already rubbing against her sensitive wet folds, so all he had to do was thrust up, and he was in. She yelped and leaned forward, planting her mouth on his shoulder and biting. But then she stood up, sighing in frustration, and said, “Just one thing,” and then grabbed her purse from under the coffee table and pulled out a condom. He took this opportunity to kick off his pants and set his scotch on the table. The glass was nearly fucking empty. That was a lot of scotch! She tore open the condom package and began to slip it on, but it she was having much success. He took over and rolled it down himself and then pushed her back onto the sofa. No sooner than she'd landed on her back did he come down on top of her, and when he was snuggly in place her legs went up and locked together over his upper ass. He gradually built up steam and I believe she started to cum. I flashed back to earlier in the evening, when Kadin was shouting to himself on the LCD monitor, “Train her pussy like a dog!”

At this point I wanted her attention, but I didn't want to interfere, so I waited and waited for her eyes to find me again. She was losing it, though. Her hands were hooked over his shoulders, trapping her elbows between them, and her scrunched face pleaded for both mercy and satisfaction. But there was no mercy to be found, and he appeared ready to feast on her right down to the bone.

Finally, as she started to cum again, she opened her mouth as if dying, and her head fell away from him. The minute she saw me I started vigorously pointing to Kadin and then to my drink while I gestured sipping it. The way she looked, completely lost and out of it, I wasn't sure if she'd understood. But as he picked up his pace, she softly, yet frantically, said, “I want to swallow you!”

She pushed up on his chest until he sat up, and she returned to her knees in front of him, leaving her wet pussy to face me. She removed the condom and set it on the carpet, and replaced it with her mouth. Now I was ready. I dropped my pants and got out of my shirt like a crazed man. I smacked her ass and slipped right on in. She was soaked and I sailed all the way in on the first stroke. Soon my hips where whapping against her ass and she was trying desperately hard to get Kadin to boil over into her mouth. Lying back in the big sofa was letting him relax, and as drunk as he was I doubted he'd be able to cum. I hammered hard into Noreen, so her head was jolted forward and the whole couch bounced. I loudly slapped her ass a few times, and it was just enough of an erotic spark to shock him sober for a moment, and he reached over, grabbed her head, and pushed her face into his crotch. I continued pulling her ass back and then letting loose and thrusting her forward again, while Kadin kept jamming her head down, so that we had her jumping and jerking between us like some wild deer getting taken down by wolves. As the attack intensified, Kadin finally produced the goods and she stayed on him, forcing herself to swallow it all down. She finally let his cock go, and he began to pull himself away from her off the back of the couch.

I was still giving her some serious strokes of solid punishment as Kadin collected his clothes. She put her hands against my hips to stop me, but I tried to ignore it. “Wait,” she said to me. “Wait for one second.”

I stopped.

She stood up and, oddly enough, modestly covered her tits with her hands. “There's no way you're leaving, Kadin. You are way too drunk to go anywhere. I can get a pillow and some sheets and you can sleep on the couch.”

Before I knew what was happening, she was putting on her shirt and Kadin was back in his underwear, staggering and staring like a zombie at the carpet.

“Let me get the pillow and sheet. Do you need any water?”

I put on my underwear, too, although my dick was still as hard as a railroad spike. In a few minutes, Kadin was zonked out on the couch and Noreen and I were upstairs getting ready for bed. I told her she'd better brush her teeth extra long if she was even thinking about kissing me goodnight. She tried to breathe on me and I flinched backwards and sheltered my face with my hands. We made love in our bed, but by this point I was tired, and the real punishing fuck that she deserved would have to wait until tomorrow.

In the morning she and I made breakfast as Kadin slowly came to on the couch. I told him he could take a shower if he wanted and he did. Next thing I know, it's twelve-o-clock in the afternoon and he hasn't left yet. I wanted to be alone with Noreen and recant all the crazy going-ons of the last few days while we screwed our brains out. I wanted to punish her non stop until I'd checked off everyone one of her naughty antics, even if it meant popping handfuls of Viagra. But that wasn't going to happen as long as Kadin was sitting on the balcony that lead out from the living room, and soaking in the rays. We started to joke about him in private. I whispered to Noreen, “He ain't laving until he's fucked you again, it's pretty obvious.”

We began to pick up the house and go about our business, hoping he'd soon get the hint. It was three by the time he realized I was a man of my word when I told him tag along for a one time only opportunity and finally vacated our home. I swear we were already getting undressed before the door completely closed behind him. She said, “Too bad, another five minutes and I think I would have fucked him again.” I don't know how many times we made love over the next week, but it seemed like that's all we did. When I had to be away at work my mind was preoccupied with how naughty she'd been and how would I punish her. I wasn't eating much, even though I should have been ravenous considering how much physical exertion our game required. It was like being on drugs and she told me she felt the same way, calling me from her graphics studio to tease me from her cubical. After about two weeks, we were crashing from riding such a euphoric wave and lazed around in bed for two days straight, just holding each other and watching TV. It's been a full year since then, and we still play games, but haven't dared surpass the craziness that began with Kadin's pool party and ended up with the three of us in our living room.