Northern Escape Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was in his office making notes when Connie showed up for her ride home.

"All done?" He glanced up from his laptop.

"All done!" Connie smiled.

"Grab a seat; I just need to finish this thought." He returned to typing frantically.

Connie sat there listening to the clack of the keys as Jason captured his thoughts. When he closed the laptop he looked up and smiled at her. "Are you ready to go?"

Connie had spent a lot of time thinking about her financial situation and realized that she needed to make more money to pay her way and save some money. "Can I ask you a question Jason?"

"Shoot."

Connie wrenched her hands and turned her face down as she began, "When you first told me about this job, you said there were a lot of positions. Is there any chance you would consider me for another job?"

"Not liking being the cleaner?"

Connie looked up, "No it's not that! I just need to make more money."

"I understand. I have an idea for a job, but I want to talk to Diana first. Why don't you pop over to the house later and we can chat once I've talked it through with her." Jason flashed his friendly smile.

It was getting late when Connie left the apartment to make her way to Jason and Diana's house. After some consideration, she decided she would take a cab. Arriving at the house Diana gave her a big hug and smiled at her as she guided her in.

"Drink?" Diana held her glass of wine up.

"Sure." Connie smiled and followed her to the kitchen. "Is Jason here?"

Diana handed her a tall glass of red wine and sat beside her, "He's in his office."

"He asked me to come over about another job opportunity." Connie smiled at her.

Diana looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "I know. I though you and I would chat before we go see Jason."

Connie's confused look made Diana continue, "Do you know what Jason does?"

"He's a director." Connie smiled nervously. "He makes movies."

Diana smiled and rolled her eyes, "Any idea what kind of movies?"

"I've never been there when he was filming." Connie took a sip of her wine.

"Porn." Diana blurted it out.

"Pardon" Connie choked on her wine.

"Porn sweetie. Jason films porn movies." Diana laughed at Connie's reaction.

"Really? I had no idea." Connie blushed.

"So now that you do have an idea, do you have any thoughts on what the other jobs might be?" Diana smiled devilishly.

"Oh my god!" Connie could feel the heat race across her cheeks.

"Still want to talk to Jason?" Her smile faded to serious.

Connie wasn't sure what to say.

"Why don't we go see Jason and he can tell you what the roles are. Sound good?" Diana smiled again and it put Connie at ease.

"Porn?" Connie stood from her stool

Diana grabbed her wine and started walking towards Jason's office. "Yes Porn. Grab your wine we don't want to keep him waiting."

Jason was sitting behind the big desk in his office and motioned for Connie to sit. Diana propped herself on the edge of the desk. "Connie wants to know more about the jobs."

Connie shifted in her chair, "I'm just curious. I can still keep my other job if I'm not interested right?"

His big smile was warm, "Absolutely Connie. That job is yours until you don't want it."

Wasting no time Jason explained that there were non-sexual roles like the camera, lights and sound, but they require technical skills and weren't options for her. If she wanted a role, it would have to be sexual in nature.

Connie swallowed the lump in her throat as Jason continued, "Sex requires skills too. You understand that right?"

He waited for Connie to nod before continuing, "Basically there are two roles. Starlet and Fluffer."

"Fluffer?" Connie's inner monolog broke.

Diana jumped in, "The Fluffer keeps guys hard between shoots or when they are adjusting lighting and stuff."

Connie nodded, "That makes sense." Her face was an open book that was full of questions.

"Fluffers give the guys hand and blowjobs." Jason was matter of fact. "Not finishing them off or anything, just keeping them hard. Do you understand?"

Connie nodded again and took a big gulp of her wine.

"Well?" Jason raised a brow at her

"I don't know." Connie.

Diana chimed in, "Have you ever given head sweetie?"

Connie blushed, "Yeah, I had a boyfriend back in TBay."

"Excellent." Jason laughed quietly. "Are you any good at it?"

Connie didn't think she could blush any harder. Her face flushed. "He liked it."

"Fluffers make $100 per shoot. If it's a big set, sometimes more." Jason was all business.

"Big set?" Connie couldn't hold her inquisitive nature at bay.

Jason smiled, "You know, two or three guys or more. Naturally we would pay you more for that."

"Give them all hand jobs?" Connie looked over at Diana.

Jason laughed, "Not all at the same time."

Diana poured them another glass of wine as Jason explained that Starlets have sex. The more open they are to sexual positions and kinks, the more money they can make."

Connie was always curious what stars made, "How much do they make."

"Girls make between $3-500 per session. If the girls get a following or are really kinky, they can make upwards of $1000 per session."

Connie's eyes widened, "$500 a day?"

Jason laughed, "Yeah."

Pulling a joint from an ornate box, Jason made his way to his big leather couch. Diana followed and sat beside him before patting the seat beside her. Jason lit the joint and passed it over to his wife who took a big inhale before passing it to Connie. On the second toke, Connie felt her nerves subside and sunk back in to the couch.

"Hey Connie." Jason turned his head and looked at her. "I think you'd make a great Fluffer."

Connie rolled her eyes, "Gee thanks."

"Interested or what?" Jason got serious.

"I could use the money that is for sure." Connie took another hit of the smoky joint.

"I need to know if you want to interview or not sweetheart." Jason continued staring at her.

"I think so." Connie looked at the ceiling until Jason stood up.

"Ready for your interview?" Jason stared down at her. "I need to make sure you have the skills."

Connie watched in disbelief as Jason unzipped his pants and pulled his soft cock out of his jeans. Immediately she looked at Diana who just smiled at her.

"Come on baby; show me you can get it hard." Jason just stood there with his cock out.

Connie sat forward and Jason moved in front of her. Reaching up, Connie grabbed his soft cock and looked over to see Diana sitting in the corner of the couch with a big smile. Jason's hand touched her head and she turned her face to greet his cock with her lips. Stroking his length, she compared it to the only other cock she had ever known. His foreskin covered half the head. As she stroked him she stared at it, studying it. His cock began to stiffen and she noted the slight bend of his shaft.

As she slipped her hand up and down the shaft she watched the foreskin slowly recede as his cock reached its full length. The head was much bigger than the shaft and she couldn't help thinking it looked like a big mushroom. Her one hand worked up and down his shaft and she never took her eyes off it.

"Play with my balls." Jason stood with his hands hanging at his side as Connie gently squeezed his balls with her other hand. He smiled at his wife as he ran his fingers in to Connie's wavy red hair.

Jason was enjoying watching the sexy little redhead play with his cock, "Show me your tits."

Connie looked up at him, "What?"

"Your tits, guys like to look at and play with a girl's body while they wait." Jason smiled down at her eager to see her big breasts in the flesh.

Connie pulled her tee over her head and undid her bra exposing her breasts. She was a B cup, but with her petite frame they looked huge on her. Grabbing his cock, she went back to stroking him and playing with his balls.

Jason reached down and squeezed her left breast firmly, "Beautiful."

Connie felt his cock stiffen in her hand. "How am I doing?"

"Good sweetie, very good. It's time to put my cock in your mouth sweetie."

Connie squeezed his cock forcing a drip of cum from the head of his cock. Using her thumb she wiped it away and moved her mouth to his cock. Jason moaned loudly as his head entered her mouth. She could taste his saltiness continue to drip as Jason slowly fucked his cock in and out her mouth.

Diana stood up beside Jason and began to kiss him. Connie realized quickly that Diana had removed her pants and was bare from the waist down. As she sucked his cock, he kissed Diana and squeezed at her breasts. Diana slowly fingered herself as Jason fucked her mouth. Without any warning, Jason removed his cock from Connie's mouth and pushed his wife back on the couch.

Diana moaned loudly as Jason ploughed his hard cock to the depths of her pussy. Pounding her pussy wildly, Connie sat on the edge of the couch watching. Diana was enjoying his cock and her hips bucked wildly to match her husband's rhythm.

Jason pulled himself from Diana leaving her lying on his desk with her legs spread wide open. He motioned for Connie to come over and pushed her gently to her knees. "Suck my cock nice and hard for Diana."

Connie opened her mouth and tasted Diana's pussy on his cock as she sucked his hard cock. Jason grabbed her head with both hands and fucked her mouth faster. Pulling his cock from her mouth, he rubbed his slippery cock all over her face. "Look at me. I want to see those beautiful green eyes."

Connie looked up as Jason jerked his cock against her cheeks, lips and chin, "Mmm, beautiful."

Returning to his wife who was furiously fingering herself he pounded her pussy again. It only took a few minutes and Diana was moaning loudly and begging for Jason to cum in her pussy. Diana screamed and bucked as her pussy exploded on Jason's hard cock. When Diana's orgasm subsided, Jason pulled himself from her and moved his cock back to Connie.

Connie licked and sucked at his cock, cleaning Diana's juices from his hard shaft. Jason reached down and squeezed both her breasts and his hips pounded his cock in and out of her mouth. Connie held his shaft with both hands to prevent him from choking her. His cock was oozing cum in her mouth now and she knew he was close.

Jason pulled himself from her mouth and jerked his cock shooting a ribbon of sperm across her chin. The second shot slid down her neck and the last big shot landed on the top of her breasts before he leaned back on the desk. Slowly zipping his pants up, Jason helped Diana and Connie to their feet. Diana took Connie's hand and guided her to the restroom.

After cleaning up, the girls returned to the office to see Jason back behind his desk. As they entered, Jason smiled at Connie, "You got yourself a new job."

Connie smiled at him.

"Fluffer's look after all the guys' sweetie. No preferences or favourites. Understood?" Jason smiled at her contently.

"I understand." Connie had mixed emotions about what had taken place. She didn't dislike it, in fact she found herself excited by what took place.

Diana called a taxi to take Connie home shortly after. It was evident the Diana wanted Jason to herself.

At home, Connie climbed in to bed and quietly moaned to herself as her fingers danced over her wet pussy. Inserting a finger in her mouth, she sucked it gently as she slid two fingers in and out of herself. After a couple orgasms, she pulled her panties up and dreamt of sucking guys cocks.

12