Northside Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mila had the look of a young woman who finally was going to get something long desired. She started kissing me passionately. "Whatever you want, Jake," she whispered. "I've been dreaming about this for a long time," she added absent-mindedly between kisses.

My experience is pretty limited, but I've already figured out that women who don't say no to oral mean yes. "It's the oral, then." I had my pants and shirt off now, but Mila still had on her clothes. I heard a groan of pleasure as Mila rubbed her shorts-covered cunt a little harder over my now bare leg.

I slipped Mila's t-shirt over her head and kissed my way around her shoulders. I gently kissed under her breasts while I unhooked her bra. Her tiny tits opened to me, I was looking at fully erect nipples that really excited me. I licked her slowly, then dragged my mouth across her right nipple maintaining only a little pressure and with a lot of soft lips dragging across and slightly sucking. I increased the sucking pressure and rolled her nipple with my tongue. I stayed on her right nipple for a long, long time, while simultaneously stroking her sides and her bare legs with my fingers.

I move to her left breast and began stroking under her ass checks as I reached my hands through her shorts and lifter her underwear a bit. Mila was moaning and letting me totally focus on her pleasure. She started to grab my penis, but I re-focused the attention on her by kissing her cunt through her shorts. She was jamming herself into my face and totally into the experience. I felt pure joy at her abandon.

As I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, I started kissing my way around her stomach. I took off her shorts and underwear in one motion. Mila's lanky nakedness was amazing. Her cunt was soaking, her breath was ragged and her nipples huge as I ran my right fingers from her ass crack around the side of her pussy lips and then very lightly grazed her clit. I kissed her and then moved back to her nipples as I ran a finger from the bottom of her cunt, a slight bit into her hole and then started a rhythmic circling of her clit with a light touch.

She exploded in a couple of minutes. Mila screamed and bit my shoulder and held onto me tightly as she came in wave after wave. I felt her relax and then whispered that I was going to start sucking her. She kept saying, "oh my god, oh my god." I licked her whole slit and put my mouth over her cunt while my tongue searched out her clit. I held her perfect ass in my hands and sucked her for only two or three minutes when another orgasm hit her.

After everything subsided, I moved up alongside her and held her in my arms. She rested her head on my chest. We luxuriated in each other for a long time. A couple of times Mila grabbed on tightly and then ran her body up and down mine, as if she was testing that we were really in her bed together, having sex, not a dream.

I brought her head up to mine and kissed her again, then said: "You are so beautiful and attractive, Mila. I love our slender bodies spread over each and you snuggled into me. You feel really right." I meant it; she felt just right.

We held each other as the light in the apartment began to fade. Her long hair was covering us like a small blanket and I was lightly kissing her forehead and sucking a little on and around her ear. We stroked and held each other for an hour, maybe more. Really, Mila felt just right.

DINNER UNDER THE TRACKS

I was so lost in her body that I had stopped paying attention to my own. I was starving. "Mila, I'm famished. Let's get dinner."

"Now that you say it, I'm starving. I was just so wrapped up in...well, you know," she said, ignoring the language of sex.

I didn't want to just let that sit there, so I said, "You mean me having the best afternoon sex of my life, sucking your cunt and feeling you cum twice. Yeah, I totally know."

Mila beamed at me. She liked that I was using direct language to discuss sex. She just wasn't ready for that herself, unless perhaps in the heat of the moment. "How about I take my new girlfriend to Mella Sera?," I suggested.

The "girlfriend" part got me a huge kiss. I love the feeling of having a girlfriend; a new girlfriend rife with possibilities. I had never been as excited about anyone so quickly as I was about Mila. Then, she said, "I've never been there, it's a little pricey for me—are you sure?"

I was getting a sense that Mila was not from either a background or a current reality of wealth, perhaps not even middle class. "It's OK. It's really not that much to spend on a beautiful date. Let's go."

We got dressed in a hurry (we were a couple of skinny 20-somethings and both quite hungry) and headed down to the pleasant square where Mella Sera had tree covered tables on the patio. But we had shown up without reservations at 7:20 on Saturday and were out of luck. So we headed down a few blocks to a fun Thai hole in the wall we both knew. It is literally under the L tracks. Your plates shake when the train goes overhead. I began discovering more about my new lover, starting with her last name-- Wurtman. She is number five of six kids and the only one with a college education. Her dad worked as a lineman for the phone company and her mom stayed home. There was no money for college, but she got a full ride to a college in Minnesota. I made her admit that she had never gotten a B in her life. She seemed embarrassed to let me know she was smart, or "too smart."

"About the sexiest thing I can think of is someone who is smart and loves learning. Well, a woman who is smart with an ass like yours doesn't hurt." Again, Mila seemed really into hearing crass language, breaking through the most conventional of limits. But I could see she was really happy to hear that I wasn't going to be intimidated by a smart, or even smarter, partner.

We talked about her love of novels. She was thrilled that I had read everyone she loved the most. We both liked Poisonwood Bible much more than any other Barbara Kingsolver story. She knew little of my political interests (Chompsky, ecologists like Lovins), and I knew little of her philosophic heroes (Mills, Rawls).

She was working at a downtown law firm, thinking about applying to law school for the next fall. She wanted to be a good-guy lawyer, maybe legal aid or consumer protection or even white collar prosecution. We discussed the pleasure of school and the pain of it. I told her stories about evil med school professors, and of my favorites. It all sounded better to her than paralegal work looking through boxes of documents in a giant bankruptcy case.

By the last sip of tea and the check paid, I was way ready for more sex. "Mila, can we go back to your place?," I inquired.

"Yeah," she said grinning. "Definitely back to my place. I have a bed that needs my new boyfriend in it tonight."

We walked back slowly, holding hands. I pulled her into a little nook between two buildings and we made out in our private fort hidden from Saturday evening on Lincoln Avenue.

When we got back into her apartment, Mila became the aggressor. She put me on the bed and told me to stay put. Mila slowly undressed in front of me. She took over her t-shirt (no bra this time) and then her shoes. She looked me in the eye as she lugubriously unbuttoned her jeans shorts and silently unzipped them. Her underwear was off next. She could see my erection building.

Mila undid my shirt buttons. When I started to touch her, she put my hands back on the bed. She took off my shirt and started to lick my nipple. I've heard some guys could care less, but it sends me. My dick was getting harder than hard—huge, jutting and full. Mila trusted her own instincts on this and did it just it right. It was heaven for fifteen minutes or so, with long kissing sessions in between.

Mila stopped to fondle my erection straining in my pants. While she did this, she said, "Nothing will ever be the same, Jake. This has been unbelievable. Just unbelievable. Thank you." Mila reached down and assertively unbuttoned my pants and took them off, along with my underwear. With both hands holding my freed erection, she started to stroke it as she had that afternoon. I could feel that mutual desire which builds when your partner knows she is giving you pleasure.

I was more than ready for this round. Her wiry strength was exciting. Mila looked me in the eye and said, "I am going to give you oral right now. I'm going to suck on you and feel you explode. I wanted to try this afternoon when everyone else was watching. I'll admit that I'm a little nervous about it, but I want to learn and I want to taste you, like you did with me."

Seeing how much she meant it, I was on fire. "Wow. You are making me crazy, Mila. I don't want to cum in your mouth the first time, so we'll need something to catch the ejaculation. You've already seen what that is about."

"Thanks," she replied. "I was kind of worried about whether I would like the taste and feel of that shooting into my mouth." Mila grabbed her underwear off the ground. "You can cum in here. It'll be like I'm practicing for when you fuck me some day." That sounded really encouraging. If possible, it made me more horny.

She took the head of my dick in her mouth and sucked it over and over. She moved around to straddle me in more of a 69 position and kept sucking. I started to move slightly up and down and she got the idea. Not expert head, but she was experiencing something new and that has its own excitement and joy.

I started stroking her legs as she was giving me this pleasure. I reached around and wnet back and forth near her wet clit. The moans she gave went right through my dick, deliciously.

I lifted up my head and began licking and lightly biting her ass. I slipped my hands around to stroke her clit. She was wet, wet. I lightly stroked her clit while kissing her ass and thighs. I was getting ready to cum with her blowjob. Then Mila lost it as she started to feel her pressure building again. She leaped off and turned around to jump onto my stomach. She said, "fuck me right now. I want you in me—fuck me now." She positioned her cunt over my dick and started to rub.

It didn't take anytime for me to snap to reality. Disappointed as I was at losing that blow job, I wasn't about to change the terms of the evening that quickly. "No way, Mila. I'm not here for fucking tonight. Let's just be sure we wake up in each other's arms tomorrow knowing we have a great start. You were a committed virgin this morning; you made it clear you didn't want that earlier and you need some time to think about it. Let's just keep it where we are at—which, by the way, is amazing. Can we go back to that moan on my erection thing?"

"Jake, you have to be the sweetest guy on the planet. But sucking you and having you suck me, I'm not much a virgin anymore. What does virgin mean with your dick in my mouth and me screaming with one orgasm after another. Just fuck me now."

"Mila, I don't have condoms, so we can't anyway." It was a dodge, but I thought it would work.

Mila got off me and went to her dresser. She pulled out an unopened box of Trojans. "I got these last month. I've been thinking about trying to lose my virginity somehow. Unless you overpower me to get out of here, it's tonight. It's this instant, Jake."

She tore open the box and struggled with the package. I took it from her and gave her the condom. "No. I mean it. If you still want it tomorrow, OK. But not tonight. I am really attracted to you, Mila. We're flying, but let's just slow down that much. OK?," I said trying to muster both confidence and finality of tone.

With no more words, Mila took my erection in her mouth again and then inched down toward the other side and end of the bed. Mila's underwear from the floor was soon full of my cum. I exploded in one string after the other. It was wonderful.

It was 2:00 am before we started to fall asleep. "Jake, it's tomorrow now. Can we fuck?," She blushed at her use of vulgar language; her emboldening in our intimacy.

I laughed; it was cute. "Nice try, Wurtman. But your desperate virgin act isn't going to work tonight."

We fell asleep kissing. I didn't think that was possible, but it is.

A SUNDAY ALARM

It was barely light when Mila woke me and said that she needed to start getting ready to leave. "It's 6:45 in the morning," I said partly as a statement of fact and partly as a question. I was too flush from wonderful sex to leave a trace of accusation.

"I have to get dressed and take the Metra out to Barrington for church," she stated.

"Barrington? On Sunday?," I groped. "What's up with that?"

Mila explained that she took the commuter line out to the far northwestern suburbs so that she could attend a church of her family's strict, fundamentalist denomination. Her sponsor, Mrs. Colbron, called her parents every Sunday afternoon to let them know that Mila had made it to church. So, she told me, she had to get to the train so Mrs. Colborn wouldn't tell her parents.

I looked at this beautiful, young woman-- this smart, witty artist—and I felt a wave of sympathy for the burden laid over her. I kissed her gently. "Mila, just call and tell Mrs. call-the-'rents that you aren't coming today. Then, jump back into bed with me and do a different sort of cumming."

The easy back-and-forth from Saturday night wasn't there. Mila looked at me a little sternly and said, with a noticeable sense of obligation, "It isn't that easy for me, Jake. My parents will drive down here if I don't show up at church this morning. In my congregation, young women are 'chaperoned' until married. If you don't let your sponsor where you are and why, you will be punished."

I was trying to appear calm while I wanted to scream "what a load of crap." I settled on this: "You were making love with me last night. Does your sponsor know that? Does she know how sweet you were in bed with me and how you all but begged me to have intercourse with you? I'm guessing that will be our secret, and it should be our secret. You do NOT owe an explanation of your passion to church ladies, your parents or anyone else. You are beautiful, you are brilliant and you are way old enough to stop living like that if you want a free life. Call your sponsor and tell her there's no commuter train today, no Mila. Lie if you want, tell a half-truth, I don't care. Just spend the day with me."

Mila started to cry. I didn't know what this meant, but I reached out for her and she folded into me. She sobbed deeply while I stroked her hair.

"OK, Jake. You are being a little rough, but you're right. It is time to be myself. I don't even like those people in Barrington. I love my church back home, but I can never go back to that life."

"Tell you what," I suggested, "how about we go to Old Town where a buddy of mine is preaching today. I don't really buy his story anymore, but he has a good heart and he's really funny for a church guy. You can try a more open religion and see what you think."

"What is the denomination?," Mila asked.

"U.C.C.; Congregational. That OK?"

Mila got a worried look for a moment and then relaxed and said, "What the H. If I'm going to Satan I might as well go all the way. At least it isn't Unitarian." She laughed a small giggle.

I laughed much louder and said, "that's next week." She groaned and laughed at the same time. "Alright little girl, Satan has a horn he wants you to rub. And St. Mark's is a short L away and doesn't start until 11, so we've got a lot of time to experiment with evil."

"You corrupter," Mila managed to get out as I started to pull her out of the silly Easter-like dress she had put on. In about 20 minutes, Satan's new convert was having an orgasm like you wouldn't believe.

CHURCH?

It was hard convincing Mila that she would feel more comfortable in a longish sundress than the lacy white she associated with church, but this was my gig, so she went along. My friend Alex was giving the sermon that day and he started off with what he described "as that hoary old bible quote from Philippians about whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things." I almost fell off the pew, as it was the same quote we had been discussing at Mila's bible group yesterday morning (had it really only been one day?). Mila and I exchanged glances and had a hard time not starting a case of giggles, but church was too solemn an occasion with Mila for this to last long.

Alex was great. He said something none of us mentioned. Alex suggested that we think about the quote as referring to our internal lives, not conditions outside of us and of only others' creation. That we use it to find the better parts of our own character, and that we make a choice to emphasize the good, lovely parts of ourselves so that others can benefit from what we have to offer. This wasn't profound really, but it sent Mila into intellectual shock. Church was not supposed to be this sort of talk. Alex got funny and personal. He ended with a song written by a 13 year old boy—a member of the congregation. It was angsty and melodramatic, but I bet that kid will never forget the grown-ups treating him like one of their own.

As we left the church, Alex gave Mila special attention. It was more than just flattery of the visitor. I think he sensed her excitement and openness, although Mila's shy demeanor didn't make that an easy read. Alex said as we started to depart, "I hope you feel comfortable returning, or better yet, exploring elsewhere and then joining a place that feels like you." I knew this was not what Mila would expect from clergy.

Mila gripped my hand tightly as we reached the sidewalk. As we gained some privacy toward end of the next block, I walked in front of her and knelt down. "Jump on," I'll carry you to the station. She grinned broadly and climbed on my back. I felt her taut legs in my hands and her pussy was pushed against my back. She kept hold of my neck with those wiry arms and I could imagined and sort of feel perky nipples hard on my shoulder blades.

Mila whispered in my ear, "That was a great service. I had no clue other churches were like that. Now we go to you place and you will do me, Lindman. No arguments!."

"No argument, Wurtman," I replied, and my pace quickened noticeably.

We got to my place in less than 15 minutes. It seemed like more than 24 hours since I left my apartment for coffee at the Daily Grind. "Sorry it's a mess. I wasn't planning..."

And then Mile jumped me. No other way to describe it. She dragged me to the floor and pinned me on the fraying oriental rug I was given by my brother. Mila leaned in and slowly kissed me on the mouth. She lingered with her lips sucking on my lower lip. She grazed her tongue over my teeth and sweetly played my tongue. While she did this, she was very slightly moving herself up and down on my stiffening dick inside my pants. Her hands reached under my shirt and ran up my sides, stopping on my nipples. Stroking them back and forth, she started kissing her way down my neck.

I had the strangest thought. I remembered how Kristen had me feel so confident and competent when I lost my virginity. I wanted to do the same for Mila. Not be the teacher. Not dominant her. Just let her know how wonderful she was at making love and that I felt all this tenderness at the same time I wanted her like a hungry animal wants meat.

I kissed her and then rolled her on her side. I asked her to come to bed with me. We moved to my bedroom and I was relieved that my bed was at least made. I brought her down to the bed and took off her dress. I kissed one bare shoulder and then lightly kissed my way to her left nipple. She ground her underwear into me. When enough was done, she undressed head to toe. My prick was rock hard and sprung out of my underwear with a vengeance. Mila rubbed on my leg while she sucked my nipple.