Nosey Parker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Angela was only too happy to nod her acceptance feeling a slight relief at being given a possible reprieve. Whether the police would accept her story she would still face the humiliation of exposure as a peeping tom and all the damage that would do. Already she knew she had little choice but accept whatever punishment sexy Alicia chose for her, the thrill that coursed through her at the thought of submitting to the dildo wearing redhead was quite delicious. Holding still she made no attempt to resist as if to persuade her she felt what could only be the head of the dildo being eased between her legs. A shiver of exquisite anticipation ran up through her as she felt it slide slowly deep between her thighs, its natural curve forcing delicious contact with her traitorous pussy through her joggers.

"As I see it and I'm sure Laura would agree I have no choice but to punish you myself unless you wish to visit the police cells, the choice is yours Angela!"

With that she pulled the duct tape away from her mouth in one sharp yank making Angela yelp in pain as it was ripped off.

"Well, have you decided?"

"I don't have a choice do I?" whimpered Angela forlornly as Alicia rode the dildo back and forth slowly against her, "I suppose a generous offer to ransom myself would be rejected?"

"It's not about money you silly cow, will you accept the punishment or is it the cops I call?"

"Why would they believe you?" she gasped breathlessly as despite her predicament she relished the thick insistent intruder thrusting back and forth between her thighs.

"Didn't I tell you about our new security cameras Angela?" giggled Laura mocking her clearly relishing the look of horror on her face, "wanna see the latest footage?"

"Well!" sighed Alicia close behind thrusting the phallus against her tender flesh so hard Angela gasped, "what do you say, you never know you may like it, bitch!"

"What do you mean by punished?"

"Why should I tell you and spoil the surprise," Red laughed, "by the time I finish with you Angela I'll have two clients on your street!"

"Clients?" gasped Angela shocked, "you mean Laura is your...?"

"She is my customer, yes," chuckled the woman interrupting her and seemingly highly amused by Angela's astonishment, "why, you thought we were lovers did you?"

"Yes, yes I did, I never imagined anything like this," Angela spurted in amazement, "if what you say is true and I see no reason to doubt it, you give me no choice but to agree to your demands!"

"Excellent, prepare her Laura."

Trembling uncontrollably with dreadful anticipation of what she had just agreed to Angela's heart lurched, she sensed Alicia move away taking the tantalizing phallus with her to Angela's surprising dismay. Soon enough though she was distracted from her thoughts, Laura had drifted up to her, she recognised her neighbour's distinct citrus perfume. Angela jumped as soft fingers lightly touched her lips sensually drawing the bottom one down making her shiver with delight.

"Open up Angela," giggled Laura softly as she obeyed her demand without thought, "nice and wide, there's a good girl Angela!"

The plastic ball felt cold and resiliently hard as Laura pushed it deep between her open jaws in one sharp movement. Her tongue was forced back causing her to gag, Angela's heart fluttered excitedly, she was close to panic as the straps were secured tightly about the base of her skull. Before she could adjust to the intrusive gag she felt the hood being slipped over her head once again. To her relief though this time it was not fastened anywhere near as tight as it had been earlier.

In another moment she felt the zip of her sweat top being undone, she began to shake uncontrollably in fear, which oddly excited her. The heat built up under the confined hood as she felt herself redden with embarrassment; beneath her top she was naked. The garment was pulled down her arms as far as the handcuffs would allow forcing the cuffs down over her hands somewhat painfully. Her complaints were unintelligible and totally ignored as her wrists were bound tightly together behind her quite skilfully then her arms were bound again at the elbows equally tightly. Rummaging through the crumpled sweatshirt Laura undid the handcuffs and discarded both them and the garment.

Inevitably she knew what was coming next, as she expected her bottoms and panties were pulled unceremoniously past her knees shame embarrassment and fear overwhelmed her and she began to cry, great sobs wracked her but it did no good and she felt Laura's hands pushing her down by the shoulders forcing her to her knees. Wasting no time at all Laura had her trainers and socks off in a flash, the cuffs around her ankles followed soon they were joined by Angela's joggers and panties.

"Don't fucking move," giggled Laura excitedly from behind her, "or you'll wish you hadn't been such a nosey fucker!"

She had no intention of risking making things worse, how could she. With her arms bound and unsighted she probably wouldn't even be able to stand up with out falling over never mind attempt to escape and so knelt obediently as Laura returned to bind her ankles then knees tightly together. Once Laura was happy with that she bound Angela's wrists and ankles together then Angela heard her move away leaving her kneeling helpless in the middle of the room. Without warning Angela felt a blow land as a foot pushed hard against her shoulder. Screaming more from shock than pain she toppled onto her side and lay trussed up and helpless.

"Bitch is ready Mistress," she heard Laura call out above her.

"I'm almost finished here," came Alicia's distant reply that drew closer as she returned, "ohh Laura that's a pretty good job there, she's trussed nice and tight."

"Come help me lift her," laughed Alicia evilly, "the cars ready, there's a nice warm blanket in the boot. We'll get her nice and snug then we can go whenever we're ready!"

Futilely she tried to struggle as they lifted her; she was wracked by terror at the thought of what they had said. Foolishly she had believed she would have been punished there in Laura's house and never imagined anything other than a good flogging and a bit of debasement were coming her way. Helpless she was carried through the house and into the garage where she was lifted into the boot of the car where she was doubly secured to the cargo rings in the floor of the boot after which what she presumed was a blanket was thrown over her. She lay in silence; her heart thumping restlessly in her breast was all she could hear for a moment.

"Mistress?" she heard Laura's plea and realised they were still there, "this is very exhilarating, isn't it?"

"Does the thought of what we're gonna do to her turn you on?"

"Oh yes Mistress," she heard Laura coo pleadingly, "please Mistress, please fuck me before we leave?"

"I'd love to you little slut but do we have time?"

"All the time in the world Mistress!"

"Come here then," Alicia oozed, "bend over the car."

"Oooh! Aurgh! Mmm!" Angela felt the car begin to rock rhythmically around her with increasing movement.

"Tell me Laura," Alicia enquired with out losing momentum, "How do you know we have so much time?"

"I oooh, met her husband the other ugh, day Mistress," Laura gasped between thrusts, "told me he's out of town all week, won't be back till Sunday!"

"All week, oh my!

The glee in Alicia's voice terrified Angela, she was out of options and lay there stifled by the hood crying pathetically as Laura was brought to orgasm so close above her which should have excited her so. Eventually the car stopped moving, the boot lid slammed shut startling her. Her heart sank as she heard them walk away then silence fell as the garage door clumped shut and she lay in silence her mind a flurry of activity. She convinced herself gradually that everything would be okay, they were just trying to scare her, and they had done a damn good job so far.

Despite the painful restriction of her bonds her thoughts turned to what they might do to her, watching Laura receive her strokes had really aroused her perhaps she was going to get the same and hopefully a good fucking to boot. Her imagination ran riot making her more and more randy, she was aching for release and actually anticipating the coming hours as she dozed off to dream of Alicia and her foot long friend.

Part 2 Driven to the edge to follow!

12