Nosy Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
835 Followers

Sara rocked faster and I was finding it difficult to decide who would come first. Just as the thought went through my mind, Kate shuddered and came hard. She continued to rock on my cock and had a few mini orgasms and finally came to a standstill. She lay her body on mine in exhaustion. Our bodies seemed to be fused together with sweat.

I kept licking Sara and she urged me on.

"Oh Sam, please suck me harder. Make me cum Sam. I am so close!"

I licked harder and I heard Sara exclaim.

"Oh mom, suck my tits!"

She came hard against my face and I felt a rush of her pussy juice as she shuddered repeatedly. Her body was warm from her exertion and I could see beads of sweat all over her body. Her skin was slightly red and I detected a few bite marks showing the amount of attention she received from her mom and me.

"Oh poor Sam! He didn't cum yet," said Kate starting to suck my cock again. She then made Sara lie down and asked me to enter her pussy. I pushed my cock into Sara's tight pussy and all I needed were a few more strokes and I was nearly there. I pulled out my cock, not wanting to cum inside Sara and pushed it quickly into her mouth. I fucked her mouth hard and attention of her mom's tongue over my ass hole prompted me to cum hard inside Sara's mouth. I groaned as I shot all my cum into her mouth. Kate pushed me off Sara and started to kiss her daughter and I watched in fascination when Kate started to suck my cum out of her daughter's mouth.

"We don't want to waste any of your cum, Sam," she murmured pulling me to her mouth and sucking what was left of my cum. Her mouth operated like a vacuum cleaner as it sucked all of my cock out. I groaned as Sara started to kiss me again. I pushed both ladies off me and started to make my way to the toilet to clean myself up. I got into my clothes and said goodbye to the hot couple as I made my way back home.

gen_man69
gen_man69
835 Followers
12