Not a Domme

Story Info
Aidan decides to stop, but will grant let Her?
591 words
2.74
20.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was taking the bus to the Chelsea again, third time this week! I was really riding this Dominatrix thing pretty hard, especially since I might go vanilla soon. I knocked on Grant's door. He actually lived at the Chelsea across from Iggy Pop. He opened the door it looked as though he'd been sleeping.

"Aidan?" he was looking at me with one eye opened looking me over, it reminded me of an eagle.

"I." tears started streaming down my face. I gulped at air trying to finish my sentence. "We need to talk."

Grant opened the door taking me in his arms pulling me close to him. I was the one to pull away first.

"I'm not going to be a Domme anymore!" I blurted out. Grant just sat staring at me, his green eyes seemed to be piercing a hole right through me. I could tell he wanted to say something, but he didn't. Anger flared up in me his unsaid thoughts, questions, and more importantly his accusations boiled my blood. I was at fever pitched when I rushed at him and slapped his face as hard as I could.

"Say something….fuck!" I screamed. The sheer intensity of my voice was shocking, I couldn't remember the last time I even raised my voice. Grant was still looking at me with his hurt green eyes.

"What?" he yelled back. His face turning red. "What do you want me to say Aidan?"

"Anything!" I threw my arms up because I felt like I was drowning.

"You're selfish." He scowled at me.

"How dare you!" I growled almost inhumanly.

"you're not my Domme anymore, I can treat you how I want."

"I'm doing it because all I want is love." I cried out.

"I love you" tears flowed from grant's eyes.

"Only cause I dominated you."

"No, because you're wonderful."

"Oh quit kissing my ass Grant!"

Grant looked angry, he pounced on me knocking me to the floor. He had my arms pinned down. I squirmed but he held me fast.

"I'll show you" he growled in my ear like a tiger taunting its prey.

"What?" I whimpered.

He knee came up between my legs forcing them to spread. He ripped the straps on my camisole exposing my breasts that he sucked at hungrily. I felt his hand tearing off my panties. I gasped in shock. I felt him grinding his cock against the bridge of my pubic bone.

"Little missy you're so wet, you're enjoying this aren't you?" as he said it he bit in into my neck.

"Yes!" I moaned bringing my hips off the floor, he laughed.

"You want it?" he pulled down his boxers letting his cock fall on my thigh. I grunted. He slid into me easily, I moaned as he let me feel the full length, slowly he filled me. His smile seemed arrogant and proud, but I didn't care. He pulled out then came back harder this time, I gasped again. Each time he went faster. He kept looking at me. It was painful, but so beautiful at the same time. I couldn't believe it. I felt orgasm coming in brilliant waves, it was almost like seeing music notes in Technicolor.

"Argggh!" I dug my nails deep into his back. It was his turn to orgasm and went faster pounding into me. My nails dug deep as he started to shake and grunt.

I felt the impact as I was walking to the bus. In my head I knew I wouldn't see Grant again.