Not A Monk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want it?" I asked.

"No, not if you don't." she added, "But you'll look mighty stupid walking down the path with a woody that size."

"Well," I said and she pounced on me and started ripping Andy's coat off of me and I got a hold of her bra strap and tried to figure out how it worked, and then she had my pants down and a condom slid on my cock and still I couldn't work out how that bra strap worked and then her pants were off and she just about dragged my cock into her sopping wet hole.

"Whoah," she said, "Not so fast," she said, "Look seriously you're hurting me," she said, "You're too big, ok?"

I pulled out, "Sorry," I said.

"No, don't be," she said, "You'll make Sheila a fine husband, have lots of fine upstanding sons."

"I guess," I said.

Angela walked to the window, opened it and standing there in full view wearing nothing but a peephole bra she hollered, "Sheila, you get up here, your man needs you."

Sheila came upstairs, "I can't take him honey," Angela told her, "I guess you need to sort him out."

"Look it's not up to me to look after him," Sheila said, "Can't he just goof off?"

Sheila turned towards me and eyed up my cock, "Gee Steve you do need it bad," she said and a greedy look appeared in her eye, "Just this once then." she said, and she raised her long black skirt and pulled her panties down then lay back on Angela's bed with her legs spread wide, "What you waiting for," she asked, "Thanksgiving?"

I just limbed on the bed and poked her straight away, Angela watched us, "Can't you kiss her or something, tell her you love her?" she asked.

"No Ma'am, I let my cock prove that." I said and we started humping like there was no tomorrow, we never even missed a stroke when a bed leg broke clean off.

"What you think Auntie Angela," Sheila asked when we finished.

"That's one hell of a cock you got there girl," Angela replied, "You look after it, ok?"

And that's basically how I got the job of general manager at Rigsbys, I worked my way up, done my dads job for two days, threatened to leave, got promoted, then threatened to leave again, you understand.

And Andy and Jake, who cares, they went out east to start a chicken ranch, last I heard they was raising chickens, Grade A morons the pair of them.

I was real unpopular when I got back to school, half the guys relied on Sheila to get their rocks off and suddenly she weren't interested, well not after the first week, see when she had a taste of seven inches of warm meat up her then six inches with a rubber didn't match up, and pretty soon every guy was sick of hearing how much better my cock was than theirs.

And that's it, we left high school and started breeding, and when she started getting fat I started balling Monica, and Julie, and Gladys and Harriet and Lilla, Jane, Jayne, Francine, Mary, Rachel, Michelle, Theresa, Stephanie, Betty and some of the girls from the Mercer Ableson Saw Mills whose names I never knew.

Never did get to be a Monk.

Got a Ferarri 250 GTO though.

So I guess I found heaven right here on earth.

12