Not All Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed Zack again as Winston and Steve talked in the front seat. I saw his hand under her shirt, rubbing her back, but turned away when it slipped around to the front. I looked at the back of Winston's seat, struggling not to think of Zack rubbing my girlfriend's tits. With my free hand and tentatively touched her back, and she moaned and wriggled her ass back against my hips. So I rubbed her back and neck while she made out with another guy, who was feeling up her tits.

When she turned to me, she pulled my chin to face her, and her hand released mine. As we began to make out I could feel her lips, wet from her making out, on my face, her tongue burrowing into my mouth, and suddenly her hand was at my crotch, rubbing my hard dick through my pants. Yes, dejected, despondent and crushed by her affection for other boys, I was hard from making out with her. She was squeezing my dick, grunting a little as we wrapped each other in our arms, pressing our bodies against each other. I boldly snaked a hand up the front of her shirt to find her bra pushed up over her tits, and I grabbed her luscious breast in my hand, unmindful of the fact that I was second. She was panting in my mouth when I heard Steve from the front seat say, "Oh, yeah, here we go."

She pulled from me, and as her face moved away I saw Zack's hand on her shoulder, pulling her, and I felt a temporary rage, feeling like I had been cheated, like I didn't get enough time. He turned her as he pulled, and her hand left my crotch to settle on her leg, and I took it, and held it tight, but she didn't kiss him. No, her shoulders slumped and her head went down, and in the dark I caught a glimpse of his erection sticking out of his pants just before her head descended into his lap, and I watched in pain as she began bobbing her head on him. I squeezed her hand, and she squeezed back, acknowledging my presence as she sucked Zack's cock.

After a few minute she pulled her head up, and turned to me. Her lips were wet, and she was panting, and she looked at me with a fire in her eyes I had never seen when we made love those few times. She reached for my pants, and I helped her open them. She had never sucked me before, we had only fucked, and despite my horror at seeing her doing it to Zack, I was hard as steel. My cock sprang out of my pants when they opened. She looked at it, then looked at me, and kissed me. I felt her wet mouth smearing on my lips, her tongue inside my mouth, and my stupid love for her allowed me to discount where her mouth had just been, until I heard Steve say, "Look, he still wants to kiss her!" I felt her tense, and she pulled back and looked at me with an expression as close to love as I had ever seen, and then lowered her head to my lap.

I groaned out loud as she sucked me into her mouth. "Oh, yeah," I heard Steve say, "I can't wait for my turn!" His turn? I thought, feeling Charlene's mouth stroking my shaft as her head bobbed up and down, my hand in her hair, stroking her head gently. The sensation she produced allowed me to bury my feelings of betrayal and humiliation, and even to ignore his remark. She wasn't teasing and playing with my dick, she was fucking me with her mouth. I heard slobbering, sucking sounds as she pumped her head, then heard and felt a moan from her. I looked over to see Zack reaching under her butt, and realized he was stroking her pussy through her pants. I ignored it and concentrated on what her mouth was doing.

It lasted a few more minutes, before Winston said, "Better zip up, boys, we're almost here." Charlene pulled her head from my lap, licking her lips and panting. She looked so lovely and sexy, staring into my eyes, hers shining with fiery lust. I pushed my dick back into my pants, feeling her saliva coating it. Even my balls were wet. I saw Zack doing the same. She turned to him and moved to kiss him, but he pushed her away. "Fuck," he snorted, "I told you not to kiss me after you suck cock." I couldn't believe he spoke to her like that, and I touched her back, assuming she'd be hurt or insulted, but she just settled back in the chair, grinning, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

She turned to me. "You'll still kiss me, won't you John?" And I took her in my arms, ignoring the derisive guffaws from the other guys. They don't know her like I do, I thought, they don't feel like I do, they couldn't. Although I expected better from Zack; he was mostly a decent guy, like I said.

While we kissed, I felt the car turn, and stop. And heard doors opening. Then suddenly her face pulled away from mine. I opened my eyes to see Steve pulling her from the car, and I thought for a second that he was assaulting her, but she fell into his arms, and threw her legs around his hips, and humped him. She shoved her face to his, and he kissed her, his hands under her butt, holding and squeezing her cheeks. Winston had opened the door, and called us inside. I got out of the car, and recognized Winston's parents house; I had been to a party here once. Winston held the door open and Zack went in, followed by Charlene, who stopped and made out with him, right in the doorway. Steve had to squeeze his bulk past them, humping her from behind as he did, and she pushed her ass back into him. Winston was feeling her tits, his hands up under her shirt. I waited till they were done, and Winston went in, and Charlene took my hand and led me inside.

We followed Winston through the house, to his bedroom. When I walked in, I froze in the doorway. Zack was sitting on the bed, his pants off, his dick standing straight up in his lap. I felt Charlene's hand slip out of mine, and watched her strip off her shirt and bra, and kneel in front of him, topless, and start sucking his hard cock. The lights were on, and there was no hiding, she was blowing him right there, in front of us all. My heart skipped a beat or two as my anguish increased, but my dick went fully hard immediately. Zack was taking his shirt off as Charlene worked his cock, and I saw from the corner of my eye, Steve was taking off his clothes. Winston had disappeared. Steve, quickly naked, looked at me with disdain. "What are you waiting for, buddy? If you want some, you ain't gonna get it like that." He moved to the bed, kneeling next to my girlfriend. He wrapped his arms around her, and grabbed her tits. I heard her squeal on Zack's cock, then pull off.

"Oh, yeah, pinch them," she cried, and resumed the blowjob. Winston was suddenly back, beers in hand for each of us, and put his down and started undressing. He gave me an impatient glance, and when I didn't move, disregarded me as though I wasn't there. I looked back at the bed.

Zack had moved up to the headboard, and Charlene stood, looked around at each of the guys, and turned to me. She came to me, and kissed me, and I felt her hands at my pants, opening them, then undoing the buttons of my shirt. She was panting in my mouth. She kept at it until I started undressing myself, then pulled away. She smiled at me, kissed me lightly as she stepped back, and opened her pants. She pulled them off her hips, exposing her pussy to me, then turned and shook them down her legs as she made her way back to the bed. As I finished undressing, she was crawling up onto the bed towards Steve, who knelt up, his hard cock jutting straight out. She lowered her head and began sucking him, her ass pointing at me, wiggling seductively.

"You snooze you lose," Winston said, and moved behind her, climbed on the bed, and got between her legs. I watched him slide his dick into her wet pussy, and he started stroking in and out. The sound of her moans grabbed my heart and squeezed it. I had heard her moan before, so passionately, but that was when we made love, those few times. This moan as the same, the same way she reacted to my lovemaking. She reacted that way with Winston shoving his cock in her pussy while she sucked Steve. I felt betrayed, thinking she had deceived me into believing that only I could do that for her, that she would only want that experience with me, the way I wanted it with her. That what we had was special, and loving, a unique bond between us.

And now she was getting that special bond from Winston, and she was sucking Steve's hard cock at the same time. And as if it wasn't bad enough being betrayed by the girl I loved, my dick betrayed me too. Instead of shrinking into my body and disappearing, it became harder, the blood pounding in it, surging and straining itself, eager to take a turn. Never, I denied, never, I could never do that with her, never treat her that way, I wanted only to love her, not use her like some common whore. But that's what these two were doing. And Charlene, my lovely, wonderful Charlene, was letting them. No, I admitted, finally, she WANTS them to do this, the LIKES them to do this. And my shattered heart broke again, the pieces cracking into shards, piecing my chest, and tearing me apart.

I felt a tear, felt my chest tighten, my breath hitch, and I breathed hard, forcing myself not to cry, not here, not in front of these guys. So I stood, and watched my girlfriend invite a ravishing, skewered on two cocks at either end, and panting, and moaning her delight at the treatment. Winston and Steve paid no attention to me, but when I looked at Zack, he was watching me. Did he see? Did he notice me almost cry?

"Hey, guys," he said, still looking at me, "give John a turn." He nodded at me, and I wondered if he understood how I felt. He couldn't though. But Steve and Winston high-fived, and pulled out and stepped away. Winston motioned for me to step up.

"Come on, man, she won't wait all night." He stepped away from her ass, and I watched her pussy, red and open, staring at me, beckoning, calling me. She turned her head over her shoulder.

"Fuck me, John, please?"

How could I not do it? I stepped to her, and she turned over onto her back, and I climbed onto the bed. I moved toward her on my knees, trembling with nerves and excitement, and rested the head of my traitorous cock on her pussy. I watched her lips open, saw her hips rise, trying to urge me inside. And without thinking I pushed inside, and her breath left her as I settled my full length inside her. She felt loose, and wet and slippery, and I began pumping uncontrollably. I was angry, and I thrust into her hard, my body trying to take revenge, trying to hurt her cunt the way she hurt my heart.

"Oh, yeah, Johnny, give it to me," she cooed, and my brain shorted, realizing that she WANTED it this way, rough and hard, fucking, not lovemaking, hard fucking. I drove harder. "Oh! John! Fuck, yeah, baby, give me that hard cock I love, give it to your baby, honey, come on, give me what I need!" She never talked when we made love, but now, having sex, she was vocal. "Give me that fucking cock, Johnny! Slam it in my cunt!" I looked at her when she said cunt; her face was tight and fierce, grimacing in her urges. I watched her breasts bouncing on her chest as I pounded her, heard Steve say something admiring about me. Zack sat up, getting closer, and reached for her nipples, and pulled them hard, and she cried out.

"Oh, fuck yeah, twist them hard, oh, I can feel it in my cunt!" Her face drifted to my side, and she gasped, "Get your cock over here!" As I continued pounding angrily, I saw Winston climb onto the bed, and kneel at her head. She sucked his cock into her mouth, taking half of it inside, and bobbing her head a few strokes, then pulling off with a wet smacking sound. "Yeah, Win, you taste like pussy!" She pushed her mouth back on, and slobbered on his dick, sucking loudly as I fucked her. Then Winston grabbed her hair, and pushed his hips forward, and I watched his entire cock force its way into her throat. Her pretty face was pressed into his pubic hair. Her eyes went wide, and she looked slightly panicked, and she choked, and coughed around his shaft, spit blowing out past her lips. Then he pulled back, and she took a deep breath, gasping for air. I was afraid for her, and my pounding slowed, until she managed to say. "Oh, shit, you know how to do it just the way I like! Fuck my mouth, Winston, give it to me!"

And he did, repeatedly fucking her mouth and throat, choking her with his cock, making her eyes water, and turning her face red, and through it all I pounded, driving my cock deeper and harder, furiously shoving it in, still trying to hurt her, until Winston pulled back a few inches from her open mouth, and yelled, and streams of slimy white cum shot from his cock, splashing into her open mouth, striping her nose, her cheeks, and she licked and held her mouth open, trying to catch it, trying to capture his cock.

I kept fucking her, and then she began to yell, her mouth opened and dripping cum, and she cried out, and I thought she was hurt, but no; I felt her pussy clench on my dick, something I had never felt before, and her body tensed and her eyes opened wide, as I witnessed my first female orgasm. Even as she came I punished myself; knowing for sure, then, that she had never cum when we made love, but she was doing it now, as I ground my hips into her, as she held Winston's cock at her open mouth and screamed her passion to the room.

I shuddered, and my body betrayed me again, and I felt myself climax, a full, strong, tremor running through my body, starting from my hands and feet and head and joining forces in my groin, and I pushed inside her, and yelled, and shot my hot load into her pussy.

She turned to look at me, as she always did when I came, staring into my face, only this time with Winston's cock in her mouth, obscenely bulging her cheek, her face coated in his sticky load. My cum seemed to shoot forever, pulse after pulse coursing through me, filling her, and I felt her pussy become slick, and hot with my cum. I staggered backwards, almost falling off the bed, and struggled to stay upright, and fell back into a chair, exhausted, breathing hard.

Steve was in my place in no time, shoving his hard cock into her pussy, fucking her, humping himself into her, and Zack moved to her head, and straddled her chest, sitting on her tits, and shoving his cock into her mouth. Winston came over to me and grabbed his beer.

"You did good, John," he said, and took a long drink. "She's something, isn't she? She loves fucking, and you gave her a good one there." He drank again, and stepped away to watch, and I didn't answer.

My passion sated, I sank back into my emotions. How could she do this? How could I have not known she was like this? What was wrong with her? I assumed it was a defect; it must be, other girls didn't act like this, did they? I surely didn't feel the way she felt. Did I? I had thought, from the very first, that she made love to me BECAUSE she loved me, because it was ME, not just my dick. Not just sex. But there she was, taking cocks in her pussy and her mouth, and enjoying, no, craving it, loving it the way I thought she loved me. As repulsed as I was by her treatment of me, I couldn't tear my eyes away, and I watched her cum again, this time from Steve's dick fucking her. I couldn't see her face, because Zack's ass was in the way, moving back and forth across her tits, but I could see her pussy between Steve's legs, it was frothing with cum and red and swollen.

Zack came on her face, he let us all know, and Winston went to the bed to watch, saying things like, "yeah, shoot it in her face, face man, she loves it," before turning to me, and adding, "she loves cum." I wondered if he knew that before tonight, and why I never knew. Zack climbed off her, and Winston turned her head to him, and shoved his cock into her mouth; he was hard again, and she sucked on it. I could see her now, and her face was dripping with cum, she didn't wipe it, or try to clean it off, or anything. As she sucked, she had another orgasm , releasing Winston's dick to scream to the room.

Steve followed after her, but he didn't yell, or make more than a few grunts, but I could see his dick and balls clenching as he spewed his semen into her. Then he pulled out, quickly, and still hard, and climbed up tp her head and fed her his dripping, slimy cock, right from her pussy. I watched her lick it hungrily, coating her tongue on his cum, before sucking it into her mouth.

Steve and Zack went for their beers, and Charlene sat up, and looked at me. Her legs were open, and her gaping hole faced me, oozing white creamy cum. Her chest looked raw where Zack had sat on her and rubbed his hairy ass on her, and her face was flushed, her hair a mess, and her face dripped cum from her nose and chin. She laughed and licked around, and the other guys all joked about it. She smiled, and her face lit up, and she looked at me, and her smile changed, from the sexy, cum-licking slut to the pretty, wonderful friendly girl I fell in love with. I wondered if my face showed her how much I cared.

"Hey, John, could you get me my beer?"

In a daze I stood, and retrieved her beer and brought it to her. She took it from my hand and held my hand as she took a drink, and I offered her my shirt from the floor so she could wipe her face. She thanked me, genuinely, and the other guys joked and laughed, except Zack, who seemed to be studying me. I tried to ignore then; it was difficult, but even watching her wipe cum from her face was like a dream to me, just being near her. When she was done, she gave me back my shirt, and held my hand again, patting the bed for me to sit next to her. I sat against the headboard, and she leaned her back on my chest, and I wrapped her in my arms, not caring that wet semen had dripped on her breasts. She watched the guys joking and laughing, but then turned to me, and whispered in my ear, "Thanks John, you were the best." She wriggled her ass a little against my hard cock, which had swollen to readiness watching her. "M-mm," she added, "feels like it's your turn again."

But Winston stood, and finished his beer, and announced, "I'm next, all I got was sucked, and I want that pussy."

"Oh, yeah, Win, how do you want it?" she asked cheerily.

"On my back, like usual," he said, "You on top!"

As I wondered about "like usual", Charlene scrambled away from me, and pulled me off the bed, and Winston flopped down on his back, his hard shaft laying on his stomach. Charlene finished her beer, on several long gulps, then kissed me on the lips, and whispered, "I want you, too, okay" and climbed back on the bed. I stood there dumbly as Steve went to get more beer. Zack sat in the chair where I had sat and watched, still studying me, it seemed. As Charlene straddled Winston, I saw her grab his dick and point it up between her legs, and lower herself on it, releasing a contended sigh as she filled herself with hard cock.

I just stood there, immobile, slightly behind her, watching her cute ass rise and fall, watching Winston thrust up into her. She held herself up on her arms, riding his cock. After a few minutes she turned her head to look at Zack over her shoulder.

"Zack, honey, could you get the lube?"

Zack leaned over in the chair, reaching for the bottom drawer of Winston's dresser. He took out a small bottle, and approached the bed.

"No, honey, give it to John." Zack shrugged, and tossed me the bottle. I stood there, not knowing what I was supposed to do.

"She wants you," Zack said quietly, standing next to me, "to fuck her in the ass." As if on cue, Charlene lowered her head and shoulders, resting her chest on Winston, and looking back at us. "Go ahead man, she -- you've never done this, have you."

"No," I confessed.

"Okay, you have to go put some lube on her ass, and work it in with your fingers, then spread it all over your dick, and then you push it in." I looked down at her ass, rising and falling, her cheeks spread, her tiny hole winking and neat. I felt my chest tighten, and my breath hitching, and I thought I might cry, but forced the sobs back down and climbed on the bed.