Not Another Teen Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam ran a little late and found Jamal waiting at her house for her. He was sitting on her steps and as he stood, her eyes immediately went to his crotch to check out his bulge. "Sorry I'm late," she said.

"That's alright. I haven't been here long."

"Lets go up to my room."

In her room, Samantha tried to concentrate on studying, but found her mind wanderering. "What's wrong Sam?" asked Jamal. "You seem a million miles away."

"I can't stop thinking about last night. I don't know what came over me. It wasn't like me at all to do something like that."

"Like what?"

"When I jerked off your penis."

"You mean my cock? Come on, you did me a favor."

"I know, I don't regret it. I'd never seen a man's cock before."

"Did you see it? The theatre was kind of dark."

"Yeah, it was dark in there."

"Wanna see it again? In the light and all."

"Yes, yes I would."

"Ok, but you gotta take it out." Jamal stood off her bed and walked over to where she sat at her computer desk.

Samantha noticed her hands were shaking as she reached out to unbutton his pants. What was this fascination she had with his penis? She fumbled with his zipper she was so anxious to see it again. She pulled his pants down his hips and yanked his briefs down until Jamal's cock sprang up nearly hitting her in the face. It was even more impressive in her well-lit room. She could see his huge balls clearly now along with thick shaft. A fresh wave of lubrication coated her vagina just looking at it. For the first time in her life she considered giving up her virginity before marriage.

"Feel free to touch it," said Jamal.

Samantha grabbed it and began sliding her fingers along the rod and hefting his balls. Her nose was close to the head and she inhaled his masculine aroma. Poor Jamal, he needed her help again. "Can I stroke you off again?"

"Sure, but I was thinking of something else. "There's this thing couples do..."

"We're not a couple, we're just friends.

"Fine. It's something two people can do without actually having sex. We use our mouths to get each other off. You suck on my cock and I'll suck on your pussy."

"I'm not a whore."

"Everyone does it, not just sluts. If you truly want to make a man happy, you gotta know how to suck dick. You do want to make me happy don't you?" Samantha slowly nodded. "Then give it a try. You can stop whenever you want and we'll switch."

"But you'll see me naked."

"Just pull your skirt up. I know how to satisfy a needy pussy."

Her pussy was needy. "What do I do first?"

"Start by licking my cock." Samantha stuck her tongue out and tentatively touched it to his cock-head. "Now lick around the crown and over the pee-slit, then down the shaft and you can lick my balls for good measure."

Samantha followed his orders and ran her tongue around his bulging cock-head. She teased the pee-slit tasting his pre-cum, surprised it didn't disgust her. Her tongue extended farther as she got into it licking his shaft and moving her tongue in little circles around his balls. Sam stopped licking, burying her nose in his crotch, inhaling deeply. The smell excited her, spurring her on. This was not her, but she was enjoying it.

"Now take it in your mouth. Take as much as you can into your throat."

Sam squeezed her lips tightly around the tip, pushing forward so that it entered her mouth. She bobbed her head several times before choking as it touched her throat. "I can't, it's too big."

"Relax your throat. When you feel you've done too much give yourself a break." Sam managed another inch before removing it to breathe. "Stroke it while you rest or I will never cum." Samantha looked up at him and licked his cock-head while stroking his cock with her hand. "One last thing Sam, men's egos like their cocks should be stroked by females."

"What do I say?"

"Say what you feel and are thinking."

"I can't believe I'm doing this." She kissed the tip. "Your cock is amazing. It's so big and powerful." Sam sucked the end for several minutes before resting. "I love your big cock. I want to swallow it all." This time Sam managed to swallow half. Her throat was getting used to it and she needed less time to rest. Sam began bobbing her head rapidly. She pictured his ejaculate flying through the air in the theatre. She pictured his ejaculate filing her mouth, sliding down her throat, filling her belly with his hot seed and she knew this was what she wanted. Samantha redoubled her efforts taking his cock deeper into her throat. Samantha noticed the signs that his orgasm was approaching, Jamal was tensing up, bucking his hips a little, cock swelling. She was about to swallow the first of what she hoped would be many loads of Jamal's cum when she heard the car pull up in her driveway and reality came crashing back.

"God fucking damn," said Jamal clenching his teeth and pulling his pants up.

Samantha had just wiped the saliva off her mouth with the back of her hand and moved away from Jamal to a chair when her dad opened the door to her room. "Hi daddy," she said nervously. "You remember Jamal."

"I don't remember him being this big. Come on Jamal, I'll show you to the door.

Kevin Reynolds, Sam's father walked Jamal downstairs. "Listen boy," he said at the front door. "I don't want to see your black face around my house again and you can keep your filthy black hands off her. You know what I'm saying?"

"I don't take orders from white men ass-hole. I do what I want, I take what I want."

"I don't care how big you are jungle bunny, stay away from my daughter or I'll kill you." Kevin slammed the door in Jamal's face.

Sam was waiting on her bed when her dad came into the room and sat down beside her. "What the hell do you think your doing hanging out with that black kid?" he asked.

"We're just friends dad."

Kevin slapped her on the face, not too hard, but enough to sting and humiliate her. "Don't lie to me. One of my coworkers saw you at the movies last night and said you kissed him in the parking lot. What the hell were you thinking? I forbid you to see him again."

"But we're going to the prom together," she blurted out crying and rubbing her cheek where he slapped her.

"Over my dead body. We'll talk more later."

Kevin called her downstairs to dinner. He had ordered a pizza. Sam nibbled at a slice while her dad talked. "It hasn't been easy raising a daughter alone after your mom died, but I've tried to do my best. What do you think your mom would say about you dating a black guy?"

"She hated them as much as you," said Sam.

"No, we don't hate blacks, they have their place, just not with white people. Their not as smart as us Sam, don't you see that?

"Jamal has a genius level IQ."

"He's an abomination. Don't mention his name to me ever again."

"May I be excused? I'm not very hungry."

"Yes you may. Sam just remember I only want what's best for you."

Sam decided she needed a bath to relax and ran the hot water in the tub. She stripped, sighing when she still saw the signs of arousal covering her body from her hard nipples to her swollen clit. She sat back in the tub at once worrying that she had made her father ashamed of her and feeling that she had missed out on something with Jamal. She was torn between family loyalty and...lust. Yes lust, there was no other word to describe her feeling about Jamal or at least, about Jamal's cock. The bath did nothing to alleviate her guilt or her desires.

Samantha walked into her bedroom with a towel wrapped around her. She let it fall to the floor just as her dad walked in the room. "Sam, I don..." Kevin stopped staring in awe at the incredible female body displayed before him. It looked like a wet playboy playmate was standing in the room, his little girl was gone. Her chest was huge, bigger then her mothers had been, bigger then they had appeared two weeks ago. It was an image that would be frozen in his brain forever, a perfect female body. It asserted his feelings about Jamal even stronger. No black would be able to control himself around such a beautiful white woman.

"DAD, get out," she screamed.

********************

"Sam, is the coast clear?"

"Oh Jamal," she said into the phone. "Yes, dad's at work."

"Are you alright? How come you weren't at school today?"

"Dad made me go see a doctor. My body appears to be undergoing an unusual growth spurt. The old fart doctor used it as an excuse to feel me up." Sam left out the part where she had actually enjoyed having the seventy year old man squeeze her breasts and examine her vagina.

"When can I see you again?"

"I don't know, my dad's got me under lock and key. I can't even go to school until he finds out whats going on with my body."

"But the prom's in five days."

"He'll never let me go."

"If your dad is tied up at work, will you still go to the prom with me? I can pick you up early for dinner."

"Yes, he's been acting funny around me lately, I can probably leave a note saying I feel sick and went to bed early. We need to leave before he gets home, but what can you do?"

"Leave it too me."

"Good, I want to finish what I started the other night." Sam coudn't believe she said that even as her finger worked its way down to her slit.

"Pick you up at five."

********************

"The black kid's back at your house and he's wearing a tux."

"Thanks Paul." Kevin Reynolds hung up the phone. He had asked his neighbor to keep an eye on his daughter. The ungrateful little slut was intent on disobeying him. Kevin left the office and got in his car, soon he was heading home.

There was a back road that led almost straight to his house and it was usually empty of cars. He was halfway home when he noticed the flashing lights behind him. "Shit," he said looking at his speedometer. He was speeding, but not excessively. No self-respecting cop would pull him over for this.

Kevin pulled over and rolled his window down. "Look officer," he said as the cop approached, "I need to get home and stop my dau..." The cop was a huge muscular black man built like Jamal. He wore reflective sunglasses over his eyes even though it was getting dark.

"License and registration please."

Kevin handed them to the cop. "Look officer, I really need to get home. Why'd you stop me? I wasn't speeding that much."

"I didn't stop you for speeding, I stopped you for weaving. Have you been drinking Mr Reynolds," the cop said looking at Kevin's license"

"No sir." It grated on him to call a black man sir. "I wasn't weaving."

"Are you calling me a liar?"

"No sir. That is, I didn't think I was weaving."

"Your car smells funny, do you smoke dope Mr Reynolds?"

"No sir."

"May I search your car?"

"Yes, though you won't find anything."

"Step out of the car, keep your hands where I can see them and step back please." The cop began pulling rubber gloves on.

Kevin did as he was told. "Is this really necessary officer?" The cop opened the passenger door and disappeared as he looked under the seat. "Whats this then?" the cop said standing up with a large bag of grass in his hand.

"I don't know, it's not mine."

"Are you sure," said the cop tossing Kevin the bag. "There's too much dope there for a user, that belongs to a dealer."

Kevin examined it. Was it Sam's? Had Jamal corrupted her to the point where she was doing or selling drugs? "I've never seen it," said Kevin suddenly getting worried.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest you Mr Reynolds."

"Wait, it must be my daughters. Please don't arrest her, she's not a bad kid, she's just been hanging around with a bl..."

"A what, Mr Reynolds?"

"With the wrong crowd."

"You were going to say black guy weren't you?"

Kevin nodded. "How do you know it wasn't your daughter that got him on drugs?"

"I don't, I just assumed..."

"All black men aren't drug dealers and sexual perverts Mr Reynolds. Get in your car."

"You're letting me go?" Kevin asked, quickly getting back in his car.

"That depends." The black cop walked up to the window and began unbuttoning his pants.

"What are you doing?" Kevin cringed back as the cop pulled the zipper down.

"We're not all drug dealers and sexual perverts, but some of us are. Suck my cock off and I'll forget I ever stopped you."

The bile rose in the back of Kevin's throat as the cop pulled out a rapidly hardening dick that was twice as big as his own. The monster was thicker too and rising as it hardened. "You black fucker, I'll have you arrested for this."

"I'll have you arrested Mr Reynolds. I have a bag of pot with your fingerprints all over it."

The color drained from Kevin's face. Had the cop planted it in his car and tricked him into touching it? Was he some kind of sexual predator, prowling the back roads for victums? It made Kevin fear for his daughter even more knowing she was out with a black guy. "You'll never get away with this you bastard."

"All I want is one blow job. That pot will get you ten years minimum. They'll do a lot worse to you in prison then one little blow job. What's it gonna be Mr Reynolds?"

Kevin stared at it at once fascinated, disgusted, and jealous. The eleven inch black dick bobbing under his nose was impressive to say the least. It made his own dick crawl up into his scrotum with envy. "What if somebody sees us?"

"Then you'd better hurry."

Kevin didn't have much choice, he needed to protect his daughter. He leaned forward and took the black cock-head in his mouth. He was no stranger to sucking cock. When he was a teenager, he and a best friend had been blow buddies. They had started out jerking off together, then switched to jerking each other off. Blow jobs had been the next logical step. Kevin had found he enjoyed sucking his friend off to the point where he looked forward to giving as much as he did to recieving. They had continued for a year and a half until his buddy had gotten a girlfriend and soon after so had Kevin.

His friend's six inch dick had been dificult, but the cop's black monstrosity was nearly impossible. This was the worst day of his life after the day he tragically became a widow. He had to hurry to catch his daughter. The strange thing was the more he swallowed the more he wanted. Each time he inhaled through his nose, the smell of the black man's cock seemed to spur him on. It was challenging, each inch down his throat was an accomplishment. Kevin felt his efforts were rewarded when the black man started thrusing his hips, fucking Kevin's mouth with his cock.

********************

The big black limo driver grinned at Jamal as he opened the door for the young black man. Jamal got out of the limo just as Sam opened her house door and disappeared inside without him getting a good look at her. "Go get her sir," said the driver for King limousines.

"Thanks," replied Jamal. He looked swank in his tux and knew it. Jamal swaggered cockily as he walked through her front door. "Sam?" he called.

"I'm coming down now," she said from upstairs.

Jamal watched through the railing as first one foot appeared and then another. She had black high-heeled sandals on that wrapped around her calfs. He was glad to see her toenails were red for a change. She took another step down and he was delighted to see her legs just up above her knees. They were superbly shaped, athletic, and firm. Sam wasn't wearing nylons, but her skin was perfect, unblemished, and smooth. His dick twitched when he saw how short her dress was, it stopped more then halfway above her knee. Her hand touched the railing, it too had red nail polish and her arm was bare. Next was her ass, it was perfectly formed, well-rounded, two globes curving outwards and inwards to her back. Jamal had never seen her wear such a form-fitting ouftit, but he knew her ass hadn't been this exciting. This was the work of the Y-serum.

Jamal watched her thin, curvacious waist appear and she turned revealing just a hint of bare back to him. His dick extended an inch when he saw her breasts. They had been a nice, full C-cup, he guessed, now they were large DD's, big, firm, and upthrust like the fake ones on pornstars, but all too real. She was showing an ample amount of cleavage, his eyes zooming in between her breasts so that he missed her face until she cleared her throat at the bottom of the steps. He looked up at her, his heart skipping a beat. "My god, your beautiful," he said. Sam had forgone her black, morose make-up and was wearing red lipstick match her nails. Most impressive however, was her raven-black hair. He was seeing it down for the first time. She had curled it up so that the end just touched her shoulders. The body framed her face prettily with just the tip of one cute ear poking out.

"Thanks." Sam blushed at his reaction. "You look dashing yourself. I hope my dress is ok," she said trying unsuccessfully to pull it down. "It fit the other week when I bought it." Sam hoped she wasn't giving him the wrong impression. For the first time in three weeks she had awoken not horny. She was ashamed of her behaviour and hoped he wouldn't be too upset when she would tell him later that they would just stay friends. She did have a strong desire to see his cock again and the thought made her feel hot like she was feverish.

"That dress is hot. You're one fine lookin bitch."

"Jamal!"

"I'm sorry, I mean you look incredible in it. This is for you." Jamal held up a white corsage that would look great against her dress. His hands were shaking as he pinned it on her. It took every ounce of his will not to rip off that dress to see her boobs.

"What now?"

"Now my dear, we're off to the city where I shall wine and dine you."

********************

"Say it, you pussy."

"I want your big black cock. Please cum in my mouth." The cop thrust his cock back into Kevin's mouth and started thrusting his hips again. Kevin felt humiliated. The cop had pulled his cock out of Kevin's mouth as his orgasm approached and forced Kevin to feed his ego. He did this several times dragging this blow job out so that it had lasted over a half hour. Samantha was probaby long gone.

The other humiliating thing was that there was some truth to what the cop had made him say. The cop's huge dick was fascinating even if it was black. It seemed to dominate Kevin into submission just by it's presence. Kevin suddenly choked as the cop's long snake-like cock began bucking down his throat. The black man was cumming sending several wads of sperm into Kevin's belly. He hadn't planned on swallowing any and the thought disgusted him so that he drew back. The cock-head was forced out of his throat into his mouth. Kevin's mouth filled with sperm to the point where his cheeks bulged out and he was forced to swallow more to keep from choking.

Kevin had let his friend cum in his mouth, but he had always spit it out. Plus it had only been the size of a tea spoon. The amount the black man came was unnatural. Kevin was forced to swallow another load, this time holding his throat open so that it slid down into his belly. He had forgotten how hot and tasty it was as he waited for the next wad. The black man had other ideas. The cop quickly withdrew his cock and shot another huge wad in Kevin's face, some semen hitting his suit and staining it. Kevin held his eyes loosely shut as sperm dripped down his face. He could vaguely make out the cop stroking his dick until the last drop had flown out to ruin Kevin's suit.

"Your free to go Mr Reynolds. Have a nice day." Kevin had just wiped his eyes clean as the cop sped off. He wasn't sure, but he swore the cop car had been from a neighboring county. The cop had been out of his jurisdiction.

Kevin raced home and wasn't surprised to see it empty. "They left about thirty minutes ago," called his nosy neighbor Paul from his yard. "Hey, what's that all over your face?"