Not Exactly What He Had in Mind!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She murmured a breathless assent. ANYTHING to get off this edge he had kept her on for far too long. How did he suddenly know what exactly to do to her. She was so close and needed some relief. He promised and then put the ball gag on. He tightened the straps tightly against the back of her head. No amount of rubbing or squirming would get it to dislodge it from her mouth. It made her uncomfortable. It made her feel even less in control than normal. Always before if Ex had gone to far she had been able to TALK him into stopping to tease her. To let her finally come in a loud noisy orgasm and collapse in exhaustion.

Her voice was the only thing that had stopped him from going too far before . . . and now she couldn't speak!

He whispered to her to try and break free if she could. Her struggles revealed that she had gained some movement and he quickly pulled her tight against her restraints. He removed the spreader bar from her ankles and tightened the ropes to open her legs as wide as possible. It was the tightest she had ever allowed him to tie her down. She admitted to herself she was more than just a little bit afraid.

Ex asked he if she was ready to feel him inside of her. She nodded yes violently. She could feel him get off of the bed but still couldn't see anything. The candles were scented ones and she thought she could see just a bit more light and heard more of them being placed on the two nightstands.

The volume of music went up just a bit more . . . she thought to cover any noises that she might make through her gag. Ex and Shelly quickly whispered to each other. Shelly went down on Keeley once more.. She placed one and then two fingers inside of her while she licked firmly on her clit. Keeley shuddered and almost began to seem to vibrate against her restraints. Thrash as she might none of them gave. When the fingers and mouth withdrew she bucked helplessly upwards deperately trying to make contact again.

Shelly mimed talking towards Keeley and Ex seemed to understand. He whispered how big he was getting. How hard he was making himself for her. How he was more excited than ever before. That he was going to TAKE her like she had never been taken before. His voice came in ragged gasps between curious grunts. She imagined him stroking himself while looking at her helpless body.

What was really happening was that Shelley had gone down on Ex and was deep throating him. From tip to balls in deep deliberate strokes. He placed his hands on her head in attempt to fuck her face and she slapped them off. Stung he lifted them away and did not try that again.

Keeley was truly beside herself. It had been almost an hour since Ex had first started to go down on her after she had been tied to the bed. She made as loud as noise as she could through the gag to get Ex's attention back on to his promise. Shelley abruptly went all the way down once more on Ex's cock and withdrew trailing spit all over it. Leading him by his balls she drew him to the edge of the bed. He climbed up on to the bed and placed the large pillow Shelly handed him under Keeley hips. This gave him a much better angle . . .and also served to stretch her bonds even tighter.

If she couldn't move, see or be heard before . . . now Keeley was actually as helpless as she was feeling!

Shelly grabbed Ex's cock and pulled him down to Keeley. She slowly rubbed the head around Keeley's pussy lips. First putting slight pressure on the surrounding flesh. The heat coming off both of their bodies felt good to Shelly. Then she lightly stroked the tip of his cock down the length of her friend's dripping cunt. Shelly thought Keeley's hole looked more like her own cunt now. So swollen and oh so sensitive. Shelly played with her own cunt with her left hand and slowly used her right to continue rubbing the cock head up and down along the outside of Keeley's nether lips.

With a shudder Keeley's lips parted just a bit and the tip slipped inside.

Both Ex and Keeley shudder in expectation. Shelley got behind and grasped Ex's hips and slowly pushed him forward into her. Slowly his full length entered her. When she had pushed him as far forward as he could go she placed her full weight against his buttocks and held him there. He was pushed against Keeley tightly and he could see the bonds holding her in place tighten. He moved to pull back and found he couldn't. For an excruciatingly long several minutes of eternity he was held down. His pubic bone grinding against Keeley's engorged clit. He could feel her struggle. He could hear here moaning into the gag. Begging him to please start moving.

He was about to speak when Shelly pulled off of him and and he drew almost all the way out. Just before the tip of his cock came out Shelly pushed him forward again and held him in place. He couldn't say anything for fear of Keeley hearing him. Finally, Shelly slowly drew him back and slammed him back down. Keeley moaned in a combination of both pain and pleasure. Shelly drew him back faster this time and fairly well slammed into him. The rhythm got faster and faster as he could feel Shelly get on to the bed with him.

Now he was moving faster of his own accord. He felt a strange sensation as Shelly moved behind him on her knees and started pushing with him. He could clearly feel the leather strapon harness against him. The dildo that was the same size as his cock was slapping against his legs in time with their combined thrusts. He was just thinking nervously that she might try to place the dildo inside of him when she startled him by whispering in his ear. "Get her close and then let me take over!"

He was excited by the idea. Keeley probably still didn't know that Shelly was in the room. Together they thrust harder and harder against her. Keeley's breathe grew ragged and Ex was steadily losing control. The dildo against his leg moved up and was placed flat against his back. He could feel it warming up as it rubbed against him.

Shelly wrapped her left hand around his face and covered his mouth and said, "Come for me! Come now!"

She slipped her fingers, wet from her own juices, into his mouth. It sent him over the edge as he tasted her musky flavor. He shudder and erupted into Keeley. Violently he thrust into her as he emptied the contents of his swollen balls into her. Jet after jet of sticky fluid filled her up. It kept going and going. He was starting to black out a bit from the intensity of it all. Keeley was verging on crying, that was how close she was to coming.

She could feel him spurt deep inside of her. She could feel him desperately push his cock deep into her cunt as possible . . . trying to get it as close as he could to her cervix. So very close to it but never ever quite touching it. She felt herself slipping over the edge when Ex suddenly pulled out of her. She SCREAMED in frustration as loud as she could into the ball gag. But it was no use! He seemed to move around the bed trying to get into a better position. Suddenly he re-entered her and plunged deeper than he ever had before. He seemed to catch a second wind and pounded her relentlessly.

FINALLY, his cock nudged into her cervix for it's very first time and she exploded in a wild orgasm!

The thrusting continued unabated as she shivered through the biggest orgasm of her life. It wracked her in deep trembling waves starting at one end of her body and traveling back an forth to the other like lightening. Her whole body seemed to go numb and tingly at the same time. Still the pounding continued. She wondered how Ex could ever be getting the strength to keep up this mad reckless pace. But she was cresting on a wave she never wanted to get off of.

Ex was actually off the bed and over at the drinks tray. He watched enthralled as his dancer girlfriend was getting pounded by her coworker with a six inch dildo . . . so very close to his own in size and girth. If he hadn't just come so hard he would be getting hard again at the sight. He reached down and grabbed his own glass from the tray. He knew it was his because it had slightly less in it from his big sip earlier. He quickly drained it and refilled it from the pitcher.

He walked over to the bed to get a better view and to see Keeley's face up close. He had the other glass in his hand and brought it into Shelly's view. She looked strangely at him and at the glass for a moment and then smiled and mouthed "Wait" to him. The tight leather harness was rubbing against her own clit wonderfully. She wanted so much to come just as Keeley massive orgasm finished.

She wanted to pound her for just a few more precious strokes afterwards for her own selfish pleasure. To make Keeley worried that the pounding thrusts would continue well after her orgasm ceased to make them pleasurable. To feel the restraints tighten and pull against her abused skin. A foreshadowing of pain to come when she was finally released. To feel the certainty of the bruises to come. To feel ashamed and be willing to go through it all again to just to re-reach the heights she had just come down from.

As Keeley breath struggled to come through her nose . . . as her breasts heaved up and down trying to get more air into her lungs . . . Shelly felt the first signs of panic begin within Keeley's body!

Shelly pulled out her strapon to the very tip and drove back into her with a stroke that was as hard ANY Keeley had gotten anytime that night. Again and again she pushed as deep as she could into the redhead's pale and bruising flesh. She felt her own delicious orgasm crest with Keeley struggles. A last brutal push and she held pressure against Keeley's cervix. A last reluctant orgasmic shudder struggled through them both.

Carefully Shelly looked over at Ex. He had sat down on the floor in stunned silence. His cock clearly wilting from the second orgasm he had just had from just watching the girls both come at the same time. From just the sights, sounds and smells of that brutal climax. His eyes were also a little glassy from the effect of the drug in his drink. Carefully Shelly pulled her life-like dildo out of Keeley's pussy. She got off the bed and went to retrieve her own drink from Ex's hand before he dropped it.

Assured that Ex was well along in the drug now she carefully went back to the edge of the bed and loosened the restraints just a little. She removed the ball gag from Keeley's mouth to let her breathe easier . . . but kept the blindfold firmly in place. She also removed the pillow from underneath Keeley's hips and felt the soaked sheets underneath with her hand. She brought it to her nose and lips and almost swooned in the pleasure from the smell and the taste of it.

Keeley moaned and she struggled to recover from the biggest . . . and most painful . . . orgasm she had ever had!

She hoarsely ask Ex for something to drink. All she could do was whisper because she had screamed into the gag so much. Good thing Ex had thought of it. The cops would surely have busted the door down if the neighbors had heard her scream for that long. At least they had thoughtfully moved the wrought iron headboard away from the wall. The first time they had made love in the new place the neighbors had complained to the management. At least they hadn't pounded the headboard against the wall like a drum this time.

She could hear Ex moving around the room preparing something. Finally a cool glass of some fruity mixed drink was placed against her lips. She drank a lot of it . . . and would have drunk more . . but it was taken away too soon.

She started to speak but a soft finger was placed against her lips shushing her. She relaxed into the soft bed and fervently wished that the restraints would be removed. Feeling was working its way back into her fingers and toes . . . and it wasn't too pleasant. She longed to rub them. To soothe them. She also worried that the restraints had bruised her delicate white skin.

This had been fun . . . but if she was too bruised and banged up she wouldn't be able to work. Her work had a strict policy about such things. You could have all sorts of piercing everywhere in the oddest places . . . and be tattooed from head to toe . . . but look like your boyfriend had just beat you up and you were out of there! Well at least until the bruises didn't show anymore. Makeup could only cover so much . . . and dancers had a lot of skin to cover!

In fact, Shelley had shown up one time bruised around the ankles and her wrists so bad she was off work for two weeks. That was actually why she was living with them right now. Shelly's boyfriend had seen the bruises and knew he hadn't done them. The fight those two had about it was something awful. Shelly and her sugar daddy had stayed together for a few more weeks . . . but as soon as Shelly healed and could go back to work . . . she had begged Keeley to let her stay in their apartment for awhile.

That drink had felt good . . but she was a little fuzzy now . . . what's going on with me!

Keeley could breathe easy now. Her heart rate had slowed back down, but she was anxious to get these things off of her and go to bed. She didn't mind going to bed with the huge load of come Ex had dumped into her. She would shower in the morning. She heard and felt the bed creak at the same moment. She was a little fuzzier but she hoped that it was Ex finally coming to release her.

Keeley felt Ex working on the straps on her legs. Was he tightening them or loosening them. It was so hard to tell right now. Suddenly she felt soft short hair around her legs. What was he doing? She felt a shock as a pair of lips kissed her there. Right THERE! She couldn't believe it! So many times she had asked him to go down on her afterwards . . . and the pig would always refuse. A tentative lick between her folds made her moan. YES!

But it stopped! There was movement on the bed again. Ex was close to her face. Maybe he wanted her to suck his cock hard again. That was NOT what she wanted to do! She knew what she wanted and had shyly asked for it so many times. She had done a LOT of things she really hated in order to get him to agree to do it. And he always went back on his promise.

Suddenly she felt something on her lips . . . and it wasn't his cock!

She recognized the feel and smell of the ball gag again. GOOD idea! If she came as hard as she did earlier they would get thrown out of the complex! She readily accepted the ball gag again. Felt it tighten even tighter again. There was no need for that she wanted to say. She knew she needed it now. She actually wanted it now. It gave her a queer kind of freedom. But the gag was on tighter than before anyway and she found herself breathless in anticipation.

She didn't care if he wasn't talking. Probably too embarrassed to talk about what he was about to do. She was finally going to feel what Shelly had told her about so many times before. To feel her boyfriends tongue lick her out afterwards. He would finally know how she felt when he pulled out of her cunt and put his cock back into her mouth. She loved come. His wasn't the best tasting mind you . . . but mixed with her own juices . . . she LOVED it!

Ex was back at her hips again. Slowly kissing his way delicately down to her sex. When he first placed a light kiss on the very top of her clit she almost came right then. Ex seemed to understand and shifted her downwards to tighten the restraints on her arms. The pain helped bring her down a bit. And then it happened!

She felt Ex's tongue lick between her folds and begin to lick their combined juices out of her!

It felt so good! It felt so wonderful! So intimate. She never thought Ex would do this. Deeper and deeper the tongue probed. Her head swam with sensations. A finger was added to scoop out more come. Deeper and deeper it probed. Curving slightly upward. She felt a strange sensation. She knew what it was. It was her G-spot. Ex must have been reading her old Cosmo's or something. She already knew it didn't do for her what they claimed it did for other women. But it was still nice. As tired and fuzzy as she was it would get her right over the edge. That it surely would!

Suddenly the finger withdrew and the mouth covered her whole sex. It was like Ex was trying to drain her dry! It felt so good and suddenly it stopped too! She felt fingers again. She could smell some sort of flavored lube in the air. First one finger went in. Then two fingers went in. The bed moved again and she felt the index finger of Ex's other hand enter her with the others already inside of her.

A fourth finger entered her and she felt them stretch her cunt lips gently . . . then more firmly . . . then all the way so very wide open!

She must look like the Grand Canyon down there! The fingers were removed but her cunt seemed to stay open of its own accord. The bed moved again and she could feel Ex getting between her legs. Eating her out afterwards must have gotten him hard again. Usually he was only good for one time a night. She knew Shelly's boyfriend always did her at least twice . . . sometimes three times. She was so jealous of that. One orgasm for her wasn't enough. Especially after dancing for customers all night had gotten her so horny.

Finally, Ex seemed to be ready. He was between her legs and fingering her clit so well. He seem to know exactly how much pressure to place on it. Exactly how move it slowly back and forth just the way she would do herself in the shower in the mornings. She was going to get off FIRST! And then he was going to fuck her! She leaned back hard against the restraints. Bucking upwards on to the hand that was pressing against her clit! She was coming! It felt so good to come first! She also knew she might come quickly for a third time when he entered her. Her second orgasm of the night was crashing around her and the suddenly knowledgeable finger just kept her going. She pushed and moaned trying to tell Ex to enter her NOW! But still the finger kept her rolling at the peak of her orgasm.

She screamed hard into her gag over and over as she almost passed out with pleasure!

Then she was starting to come down. Ex had missed it! The perfect time to send her back up to the top again. She almost moaned at him in frustrated disappointment! Then she felt him move forward . . . and she quickly realized it wasn't a cock poised at her entrance. It was big! Really big! Like one of those monster dildoes Shelly had shown her once . . . the one time they went to an Adult bookstore after work one night.

She had told Shelly that she didn't think anyone could take one of those monsters!

But that's exactly what was happening to her right now! The pressure increased greatly. It was soft and she knew her cunt lips . . . well slathered in strawberry lube she now realized . . . were compressing the soft latex dildo down as it passed into her. She could feel it expanding back wider to its original girth after it passed deep inside of her. Slowly more and more of the monster was filling her up.

Just how big was this thing that Ex was forcing into her!

Finally she could feel it stop at the entrance to her cervix. Her body spasmed in a curious mixture of pain, pleasure, desire and worry. It drew back just a little. Then the same thing happened as before. It was pulled all the way out and slammed back hard . . . and stayed there pressing up into her cervix. The pressure building up intensely. Ex wouldn't move it. It was too much! Then it was slowly moving out again . . . and then all the way so very hard in to the max again. Always pressing there right up against her limits!

The same rhythm built again. Over and over she whimpered into the ball gag. She pulled and was pushed in turn against her restraints. Right at the perfect mixture of pain and pleasure. A mixture she now knew she needed. That she must have. But not always mind you!