Not Much to Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew what was happening she straddled my middle, slid my now hard cock into her wet, tight cunt and sat all the way down, her hands supporting herself on my chest. She was smiling down at me and said, "I'll show you that I am just as good as she is, if not better!"

God, she was! The combination of posting up and down and sliding back and forth had me straining to force my sensitive cock as deep into her as I could. I was pushing back against her so much that my back was arched and completely off the surface. I was pounding my dick into her so hard I now wonder how she kept from being driven off the bed.

In all my life, I have never had such a complete and powerful climax. It felt like it lasted for an eternity and left me flat on my back, totally spent.

Then the biggest surprise of all! Dora mounted me in the 69 position and swallowed my soft dick. She ground her pussy into my face so that I had no alternative but to stick my tongue into her hot box, still full of my cum. My wife used to like for me to eat her pussy right after I fucked her so this was no problem for me and I dug right in. I had no idea at all that Dora did this or was so good at it. I attacked her offering with renewed vigor, plunging my tongue deeply into her, caressing the lips of her pussy with it. Finally, I was able to locate her clitoris which I took between my lips and sucked on like it was a candy. I knew I had her attention when, with a sharp intake of breath, she let my cock fall out of her mouth, raised her head and just held still for a few seconds and then began to shudder.

She clamped my head between her knees and raised her snatch up, out of my reach. Her hand guided my hard cock back into her mouth. With renewed effort she taught me that she was every bit as good as Gwen if not better. Within moments, I was thrusting my pelvis up so that my penis was plunging deep into her throat. When I unloaded she took it all and continued to suck until every drop was drained from me.

Finally, she got up and turned around. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and said to me, "I thought you said you did her good. You still had a lot left. Thank you for saving some for me. Now, if she comes to live with me next summer can you handle both of us?"

12