Not Right

Story Info
A tale of a woman's longing for love & sex.
826 words
3.03
27.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimer

This story contains sex, and if you are a minor, or are offended by such things, you should delete this file immediately and get lost.

-

This is my first attempt at erotica, comments appreciated.

--

My mirror talks aplenty, but it doesn't tell me anything I want to hear; at thirty two, my figure is past its prime, my eyes deepened and darkened by silent, sleepless nights, my skin toneless, my face, haggard, exhausted. The whirlwind of board meetings, sharp, hard deadlines, and the infuriating endless competition was long over, but it had taken a sick toll; now, when I can have anything I want, I can't have the things I want.

Lovers? Too many; they came for my money, stayed for my money, and left me for the damn money. The bastards never stop trying, and I never learn. The last year was a roller-coaster of engagements, heartbreaks, marriages, and divorces.

Money? Too much.

Happiness?

I slipped a slim shapeless gown over my naked frame, shivering as the dress nuzzled over me, nudging things back to where they belonged, holding it all in, almost giving me something that can never be. I'd hidden behind a shadow all my life; the thick velvet over my face with holes in all the right places, thin red lipstick, a touch of a wild perfume and a shivering body beneath it all completed my outfit.

My limo dropped me outside five minutes later and I walked the few steps into that pale, slightly overweight apartment, the wine- red carpeting beneath my steps almost nauseatingly familiar. Two knocks at the door later, I'm in, and I flop down, a stuffy waterbed, a sprawling TV, and shadows on the wall to keep me company.

They come in, they touch me. Hands stroke mine, wet kisses at my ear and my neck, deep longing caresses - body against body, hard muscle melding with soft yielding flesh. My lips start battling furiously against the licking and raping of my face; rough hands maul at my breasts as my nipples harden and thrust out, eager, yearning for attention. Hands rip away my decency, lighting up my body, thrusting fingers into my pussy and latching onto my cleft deep inside - wetness and hardness everywhere. I bite my lips as I try to hold it back, but the incessant groping fills me, drowning out everything else, and I cry out. The almost stifled groan fills the room as the poundings begin, my cunt grunting hard to accept the ripping invader, thrusting it out on the way in, and clutching at it as it leaves, filling and leaving me again and again. The pleasure rips through me, one bite at my nipple when it seems to fade, and I thrust out - possessed, one timely lick at my clit, a single sly finger into my ass keeps me going forever, but then - oh so soon - it begins to fade out, the pulses coming in longer gasps, the pleasure no longer so eloquent.

"More!" I breathe, and I feel something pushed into my ass, a cock begins smashing into me half way as another leaves, they're struggling to rip me apart, the motions blurred, the sensations confused. My body jerks endlessly, my clit vibrating in sync with my rough groans that fill the room; I close my eyes and lose myself in the sweet agony, feeling my cunt and ass competing for the larger share, but again...

"More!" I gasp, and I see a dildo pushed inside my cunt, gripping my sore lips, digging into them and holding on as the blazing motions continue, there are three cocks inside me now, contending for the syrupy juice that was gushing out of my pussy, the girl-cum being lapped up by condoms, plastic and leather.

"More!" I yell, and I feel a sharp pain in my nipples, corkscrews twisting around my tender flesh, until the pain almost pushes the pleasure away and I yell out again, salt in my mouth, sugar on my lips.

They switch it on, and a surge flows through the cold metal, and the screws latched onto my flesh start pulsing as the pain tears into me, my mad body being held down by arms on my face and my breasts, my cunt-lips pinched by cruel hands, my ass violated with an impossible object in one single shaky motion as I scream, the pleasure and the pain merging into one long drawn out growl as my body shreds itself inside me and the world explodes all over.

When I wake up, the TV is switched on, and the mild hum of a distant show fills the air. I'm all bruises and pain, my pussy aches, and I can feel the blood on my tongue, and the stale sex in the air.

I stand up and walk to the mirror - a slut looks back at me, yearning for love.