Not So Shy After All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finally pulled away from each other, I could hardly see. Vaguely I remembered where I was and glanced around at the blurry room. One of the pool games had stopped, and the players were staring blatantly in our direction. The four men at the other table were more discreet, but they were clearly preoccupied with our activities.

“How about if we go somewhere a little more private?” asked Kim. “I know the owner, so it’s no problem.”

I glanced at Tommy.

“Without looking at your man this time,” said Kim, nudging my chin so that I was looking at her again. “Tell me what Nikki wants to do.”

“Okay,” I said. The way my clit was throbbing, I would have agreed to almost anything at that point. I was still a bit confused about what was happening, but I put it out of my mind. After all, I needed to be less uptight, right?

“Good.”

Kim smiled and gently pinched one of my protruding nipples. She squeezed my knee affectionately and we all slid out of the booth. I felt unsteady on my feet, but Kim put her arm around my waist and led me towards the bar. Tommy followed carrying the helmets, one of them strategically placed to block the view of his erection.

“Hey, Leo,” purred Kim. “Can we hang out in your office for a while?”

“Sure, Kim,” said the bartender. He smoothed his hair and his lugubrious expression became animated for the first time that I’d noticed. “Any time. Anything you need, Kim.” His eyes clung to Kim’s curves as she led Tommy and me behind the bar and through a door.

“Thanks, Leo,” Kim called breezily over her shoulder.

The door shut behind us, cutting off both the sight of Leo’s eyes trained longingly on Kim’s firm, round ass and a good bit of the pounding music from the bar. I was relieved to see that the room, which contained a desk and chair, a couple of filing cabinets, some storage cupboards, a few stacks of boxes, and a low couch, was clean and not too seedy. The only light came from a green-shaded brass desk lamp, the type found in law libraries.

Kim pulled me towards the couch. “Tommy, why don’t you grab that chair and pull it over here? But not too close, okay? Nikki is a shy little thing,” she said. “We don’t want to scare her away by jumping into things too quickly, do we?”

“Oh, she’s not that shy,” Tommy said. But he followed Kim’s directions.

Tommy and I both watched her as she pulled her shirt up over her head, and flung it to the side in one fluid motion. Lolling back on the couch, I stared at her breasts still jiggling gently from the exertion. Next, Kim took off her skirt. She wasn’t doing any kind of strip tease, but the easy grace with which she disrobed was wonderful to watch. Her rounded hips wiggled from side to side as the skirt slid gracefully over them and puddled around her ankles. Kim stepped delicately out of it and kicked it to the side.

She stood before me wearing nothing but a pair of pink string bikini panties. The strings dug gently into the flesh of her hips, not because they were too tight, but because her body was so soft and yielding. I felt in awe of her femininity and wondered if anyone had ever felt that way looking at me.

Kim knelt in front of me and put her hands on my thighs. Slowly she leaned forward until she could kiss me. The walk to the office had calmed me down somewhat and brought back some of my earlier fears. It took a moment for me to respond and lean forward and allow my hands to explore the soft skin of her back and finally her breasts again.

We kissed for a long time and after a while I eagerly alternated between exploring the hot depths of her mouth and softly biting her full lips. My heart pounded in my ears, drowning out the wet sounds our mouths were making. I was panting when Kim finally pushed me gently away and pulled my tank top up over my head, sending it to join hers on the floor.

“Don’t be nervous, Nikki,” she said. “I’ll be real gentle with you. I bet you taste so good.”

She reached around and unhooked my bra with an expertise that no man had ever displayed and I shivered as the straps slithered gently down my arms to my elbows.

“Very nice,” she said. “Like chocolate kisses.” She took one nipple in her mouth and sucked gently. I gasped.

“You like that?” she asked, pulling away. She put her lips around my other nipple, and I gasped again, and felt that deep, low tingling building inside me. I squirmed on the couch as she pulled the bra the rest of the way off and began to suck my nipple harder.

I looked over to my left when I heard a squeaking sound, remembering Tommy’s presence for the first time in a while. The squeaking came from the office chair he was sitting in; he had leaned forward to get a closer view. For a moment I was overcome with embarrassment.

“Just stay put for a while, Tommy,” said Kim, tossing my bra at him. I was kind of pleased that for once someone was telling Tommy what to do instead of the other way around. But still, I was nervous. What if I didn’t do it right?

“I don’t know if I can—,” I started to say.

“Hush,” interrupted Kim. “You know you want to do this. I can tell just by looking at you and touching you. And I bet if I were to put my hand down here, I would feel… yes, you certainly are wet, aren’t you?”

I moaned as Kim’s fingers rubbed over my soaked panties, my nerves bursting fully into life again.

“I don’t think you’re as shy as you act,” she said. “Otherwise you wouldn’t still be here. Come on, just relax, okay?”

I glanced back at Tommy. He didn’t say anything, but I knew he wanted me to listen to Kim. Kim was saying the same things to me that he’d always said. I wanted to please Tommy. And I wanted Kim to keep doing what she was doing.

“Okay,” I said. “I’m relaxing.”

“Good. Now lift up for a sec so I can pull this skirt off you.”

I unzipped the back zip and raised my hips. Kim pulled off not only my skirt, but my panties as well. It was odd but exciting to be sitting there wearing nothing but knee-high black leather boots.

“These are nice,” she said, holding up my black lace thong. “See, I knew you had a wild side. And now…”

Kim lowered her head to my belly and gently pushed apart my thighs. I had been in similar situations before, but the person in front of me had never been a woman wearing nothing but pink panties. Never with long, soft hair brushing over my stomach and thighs, sending delicious shivers though my body. Never being watched by a man not so surreptitiously rubbing his erection through his pants.

And then I felt her mouth on my pussy. Oh, Jesus. She knew exactly what she was doing. Every swirl of her tongue stirred up that sweet, swelling, building feeling radiating out from deep inside me. When Kim eventually clamped her lips around my clit and began to suck, I squeezed my eyes shut and clutched at her shoulders desperately, colors spinning inside my head.

“Oh, God--,” Kim’s lips and tongue were working furiously, her hair brushing my legs and belly. I couldn’t catch my breath. I opened my eyes and saw that Tommy had pulled out his cock and was stroking it openly, staring at us, sweat glistening on his forehead. The sweetness was building, building, overwhelming me, sweet and hot and cloudy. My thigh muscles clenched and unclenched uncontrollably.

The sweet feeling overflowed, and there was a roaring in my head as I came hard, my back arching and my muscles spasming and then loosening in release. I fell back against the back of the couch and tried to catch my breath as Kim slowly tapered off the movement of her tongue.

She climbed up on the couch next to me and kissed me gently, letting me taste myself on her tongue. We caressed each other while I got my breath back and then I slid down to kneel between her legs as she’d done to me.

I was nervous at first. Not sure if I’d know what to do, despite the fact that I’m a woman too. Each cock is unique and responds to a different touch; how would I know how Kim’s pussy differed from mine? I pulled off her panties as she’d done to me and watched as she spread her pale legs for me. Leaning into to the space between her parted thighs, I saw her pussy for the first time. It was lovely. Soft, light hair and even in the greenish light I could see how pink her inner lips were. She was very wet and I was drawn to her faint, musky scent.

I wanted to taste her. My tongue swirled up one side of her pussy and down the other. Her taste was familiar – I’d tasted myself many times on a finger or a cock, and just moments ago on Kim’s lips – but different from mine, flat but slightly tangy. I liked it.

And there was her clitoris, engorged, slick. I stopped wondering what to do. It obviously wanted to be licked just softly, gently, so that’s what I did. I was rewarded with a moan from Kim and I felt my own juices begin to flow again. I took that delicate bud gently between my wet lips. No pressure yet, just soft rubbing, tasting. I let my lips and tongue stay soft as I explored her. Although it was entirely unlike fellatio, I found the underlying dance to be the same. To enjoy the feeling of her body on my mouth, to listen for the subtle signs of encouragement: soft moans and words and sighs and jumping muscles in the thighs and belly, pressure of hands on my shoulders and in my hair.

I explored Kim’s swollen clitoris softly until she began to clutch at my shoulders and press her hips upward murmuring words of urgent desperation. Then I increased the pressure, stiffened my tongue and rubbed it around her clit clockwise and counterclockwise and then back and forth. My hands explored her body, still amazed by the smoothness of her skin. Her softness, her wetness, overwhelmed me. I slid one finger into her slippery pussy and she moaned louder.

“Mmm. I knew you could do it, Nikki… ohh… I love the feeling when you moan like that with your mouth right on my clit.”

“I didn’t know it would be so soft.” I took my mouth away from Kim’s sweet pussy just long enough to gasp out the words and then I was back again, sucking her sensitive clit.

“I think your boyfriend is feeling left out,” said Kim, between moans. “I think he wants to do something with that hard cock of his.”

Tommy was still stroking himself slowly, watching with rapt attention.

“Why don’t you get up on your knees so he can fuck you? That way he’ll still get a good view.”

I complied, rising up unto my knees so that my ass stuck up in the air and it was almost comic how quickly Tommy lurched over, shoving his jeans down to his ankles, and knelt behind me.

“Mmm, Tommy, why don’t you just stick your cock in Nikki’s pussy right now,” said Kim. Tommy grasped my hips and plunged his cock fully into me in one smooth motion. I nearly screamed in pleasure but I didn’t stop working my tongue over Kim’s clit. I arched my back the way Tommy liked me to and held on tight to Kim’s creamy thighs as Tommy pumped his cock in and out of my slick, wet pussy.

Even though I was bracing myself, each time Tommy thrust his cock into me, the momentum drove my face closer against Kim’s hot wetness. I lapped at her frantically, savoring her familiar yet utterly new taste. I pulled her clit between my lips again, and this time I sucked hard, because I could feel that’s what she wanted. My face was wet with her juices and my thighs dripped with my own.

Tommy reached around my body with one hand and stroked my own swollen clit. He left the other hand where it was, clutching my hip, his thumb digging into the soft flesh of my ass. I could feel the sweetness building again, more quickly this time. Tommy slammed his cock into me deeply and powerfully, making a slapping sound against my ass, his breath coming in short grunts.

Kim’s moaning got louder and she began to buck her hips under my mouth. “Keep going,” she gasped out. I sucked and licked at her clit frantically, her musky scent enveloping me, until her body stiffened under me and she let out a long, low moan of pleasure, her hands pressing my head against her wetness.

It was too much for me. Feeling Kim’s pussy contracting in orgasm right under my mouth and the tremors of her body under my hands, combined with Tommy’s cock still pounding into me, and his hand still rubbing my clit sent me over the edge again. I came again, even harder this time, crying out as the heat exploded from my clit and rippled out through every inch of my body.

My pussy contracted uncontrollably, squeezing Tommy’s cock tight. In response, Tommy grasped my hips with both hands, pounding into my slick, dripping pussy harder and faster, until with one final, deep thrust, he came, spurting hot fluid into my still faintly contracting pussy.

We stayed as we were for a moment, catching our breaths. After a while, Tommy pulled out of me and we joined Kim on the couch, leaning back together without speaking. My heartbeat gradually began to slow.

Now that I was no longer overcome with lust, I wondered again what Kim’s motive had been. Did she know Tommy? Was it a setup? What had just happened? I was afraid to ask, so I didn’t. We eventually got dressed, making small talk as we did so. I was shy again and didn’t meet anyone’s eyes as we gathered up our things.

“Well,” said Kim, when we were all dressed. “That was a lot of fun.”

She gave me a hug and a sweet kiss and then stood up on her toes to hug and kiss Tommy. I frowned, wondering whether she was going to try to see him again, but she didn’t mention exchanging phone numbers to either of us, just walked with us out of the office and around the bar.

“Hey, Leo,” she said. “Thanks for letting us use your office.”

“Anytime you want, Kim. You know that,” said the bartender.

“Well I guess we’ll get going,” said Tommy. “Nice meeting you, Kim. Maybe we’ll see you around sometime?”

“Sure! It was great meeting you both too. I hang out here a lot, so stop by and maybe we’ll meet up.”

I mumbled a goodbye and Tommy and I started for the door, but not fast enough for me to avoid overhearing a few of Kim and Leo’s next words.

“You have fun in there, Kim?”

“Mmm, yes. She was a sweet little thing. Not nearly as shy as she thinks she is. Why don’t you get me a beer and I’ll tell you all about it?”

“Don’t leave out any of the details, okay?”

“Do I ever leave anything out?”

The next day at work I periodically went hot all over remembering what I’d done. More than one person came up to me as I was staring into space and asked why I was blushing; I pretended I didn’t know what they were talking about. But at least I had something to think about as I sat behind the receptionist’s desk squeezing my thighs together and waiting for the phone to ring.

I didn’t get any closer to convincing Tommy to want me to be his girlfriend, but he did end up spending more time with me after that, always trying to get me to do outrageous things and always making me like it.

12