Not the Script She Was Expecting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

"What? Sure. I thought that stuff turned you on."

"Maybe it did. What really turns me on is that I wanted to fuck you the first day I ever walked into your office. You are without a doubt the hottest woman I've ever known. Can't we just get together, tussle a little, engage in a little slap and tickle---and then just fuck?"

"Do you think that will be...enough? Enough to get us both over the top?"

"I guess we won't know until we give it a shot."

"The talk...I need the talk...need to feel like your cunt...your bitch...your slut...your whore."

"Yeah...I like that part too."

"So, you're finally ready to fuck your little anal slut up the ass?"

"Shut the fuck up, you ball busting cunt! Let's get out of here."

In the slow elevator to the ninth floor the journey began as John's hand deftly pulled up Diana's skirt and explored the tight cleft of her perfect rear.

"Dirty little whore," he exclaimed as his fingers found her anus and quickly delved inside. "You knew, dammit, you knew! You knew I couldn't say no...knew I'd give in to you. Jesus, your ass is already prepared...ready for cock."

"Your cock...baby."

"Bend over slut." She did so without hesitation.

He slapped her full rump several times with his hand. He'd never tired of watching her soft flesh quiver and her juicy slot open for inspection under his hand. Two fingers inside her tight little hole...fucking her there...opening her for the ultimate penetration. The elevator arrived at the selected floor. His other hand reached around, slid under her flimsy bra and pinched her nipple. She cried out. They dashed the short distance to her door and quickly found their way inside.

He hoped it wasn't her favorite blouse as he tore it from her body; buttons flew. The skirt came next. The bra was removed immediately after. So sexy standing there in her high heels...smiling...begging to be taken in any way he wanted her.

"Your belt...use your belt...I need the belt."

He removed his wide leather belt quickly, spun her around and held her hands together tightly at the small of her back.That amazing ass...his ass...to do with as he pleased...because it pleased her.

He bent her over at the waist and laid into her quivering flesh with the leather. He never tired of watching that perfect ass respond to his blows...pushing it back now as if to receive full measure. Her slimy cunt twitching with each assault...her perfect body trembling from head to toe...her soft screams...some mixture of pain and exquisite pleasure...anticipation...wanting more...wanting everything he had to give her.

"Talk to me...talk to your whore."

"You were always in control, weren't you, Diana? Pulling my chain and getting me to do exactly what you wanted. Still in total control even when we fucked...just like in the office." An unexpected hard slap of the leather.Harder than you wanted? Fuck you, bitch! "That one hurt more than you expected---didn't it, cunt?" The leather again. Concern on that so pretty face? Loss of control? Again now!Come on, slut! Give me what I want! Again! Whimpering...tears...fear? Whack!!! Once more now.God dammit! Give me what I want! Whack!!!

"No...no more...stop...hurts...you're out of control...hurting me..."

"Isn't that what this is all about, you fucked up little bitch? Hurting you? Giving you the pain you need to...get off? What's the matter? Am I off your script? Who is in control now? Well?"One more caress with the belt on that perfect ass.WHACK!

"You are...you are in control, John...whatever you want...enough...I'll do whatever you want...please...no more...you hurt me."

"Whatever I want?"

"Yes...sir."

John threw the belt at the wall, released her hands, turned her around and pushed her down on the bed.

"My rules now...my game...not yours...no more...no more of this shit."

"Whatever you want, John...you're in charge...in control."

He sat down beside her on the bed, still fully clothed. His arms slipped around her trembling form. He gently pulled her head to his shoulder. He pulled her body on to his lap and held her silently. She did not fight him. Raising her head with his hand he kissed her as one might kiss a hurt child, softly running his hand over her face and neck. She responded with uncertainty, not sure where the game was leading...not having read the script...unsure of her role.

And then the revelation hit, jarring her like a thunderclap. She pulled back from the kiss, looking into his eyes for some clue...direction. She didn't know how to play this role...was not even sure she was capable of doing so. More terrified as the reality hit her than she had ever been before.

"What do you want, John...what do you want to do to me?" He kissed her again. And then, moved his lips away from hers, caressing her neck with his mouth. And then he whispered words that did not fit any script she could imagine.

"I want to love you."

"John, I don't think I can..."

"Hush! My rules...remember? No script this time. I don't need one and as far as you're concerned, improvise. If you don't feel it, at least try to sell it to me. You're a good little actress. This could be your breakthrough role," he said with a hint of sarcasm.

As she willed her body to go through the appropriate motions, her mind fought it with every fiber of her being.She was strong, wasn't she? She was always in control---always the dominant one. She could play this silly game...not her game...not what she needed...wanted.

At some point during the night, she submitted...relented...stopped playing a game...lost all sense of the role she had been assigned. She committed the ultimate act of submission. She let go...relinquished all control...stopped being a good little actress and became what in her heart she knew she had always desperately wanted to be, a woman loved by a man. In that magic moment, she wasn't afraid anymore...afraid to be loved...afraid to love. Her heart said yes...her head refused to let go.

She had to be strong, tough, in charge and in control to be taken seriously, didn't she? It had served her well in the past. No! It hadn't! Maybe at work but not here...not in a man's bed...in his arms. Let go, Diana...you know it's what you've always wanted but couldn't admit...once almost had. What are you so afraid of? That you'll get hurt? That he'll break your heart as others have done? Be the risk taker you've always been in the other world...take a chance...take a chance with this one. Trust him with your heart as you've trusted him with your body so many times. Let it go! For Christ's sake---tell him! Make him believe! Make him know...know the truth. Say it, dammit! Say it!

"Damn you! I love you! I love you so damn much, John...need you to love me...pray you can love me...please love me and never stop...please...I'm begging you!"

He was looking at her, searching for the truth in her eyes...and then he found it. He kissed her...kissed every inch of her face...she felt his tears on her shoulder.

"That was always the one thing you never had to beg me to do to you, Diana...love you. I've loved you for so long...so desperately...but I couldn't find you...find the woman behind the mask."

"How could you have loved me? I never gave you any encouragement...used you...used you for my own needs..."

"I fought it---particularly following our most bizarre...'sessions.' Tonight I stopped fighting it. And you did too...perfect timing, I'd have to say."

"John. What we just did...making love together...I didn't know how...didn't believe I could...something happened...I let it happen...let you love me. And it was very special...absolutely wonderful. But...sometimes...I'll still need...enjoy...you know..."

His fingers found her stiff nipple and applied just the right amount of pressure. His other hand found her cleft and a finger penetrated her quickly. She cried out...he smiled...as did she. He released her from his arms and forced her over on her front. She was grinning now. Her ass rose off the bed expectantly. She felt his teeth on her full globes and then his tonguethere forcing its way inside her.

"Nasty little anal slut! Needs a fat cock up her ass---doesn't she---beg for it, bitch...beg for that cock where you know you want it!"

"Fuck my ass, master John...fuck your nasty little slut! Drive that fat cock into my bowels...make me your ass whore...make me your woman... own this body...I'm begging you---do it!"

John had no inclination to argue.

Edited by Techsan

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers
12