Now!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and Glenn should be making love, Roslyn, and I'm sure you do. We're not going to make love. I am going to fuck you until you can't take it any more."

The assurance in the way he said it. The way he made it sound so final. Was she supposed to say something back in defense? Do something?

Of course she should have...but she didn't. Ros just stood there, naked except for the absolutely stunning presentation her panties and gartered stockings made. And still not letting go of that stiff cock.

If she was not in agreement with his intentions, Ros was so mesmerized that there was no reaction.

David looked around again and then pulled her over to one of the cushioned chairs. He laughed a little inside. During that time she had never released his cock. David took her in his arms and pulled her to him, engaging her again in a long, deep kiss that Ros certainly was not in the frame of mind to pull away. He softly massaged the globes of her ass, sensing her hips moving slowly back and forth in response to his touch. He so badly wanted to spend time with her, trailing kisses from the top of her stockings to her pussy for an hour but it just wasn't to be. Not tonight.

Ros was a willing zombie to some degree. In the erotic stupor she was in, she hesitated but made no effort to pull away or push his hands away. He knew she was aware of his hands and was making no effort to remove them.

David slid a hand around and in front, going under her loose leg opening before slipping a large finger into her in one quick, smooth movement. He didn't stop to rub her lips or tease her clit, but rather deftly slipped his entire middle finger up her drenched channel without even so much as a hesitation.

And David had huge hands.

Ros didn't know what was the greatest sensation, the overall surprise of his sudden intrusion or the pure pleasure provided by the large digits rapidly entering her. Either way, she moaned and bucked forward against his hand. Her mouth became glued to his as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

In her fogged mind and in his precise one they both knew she was past anything but willing. Knowing she had surrendered, David continued a steady, slow plunging action with the finger. Slowly he disconnected from her and turned her around.

"Please, David, I need to go." Ros had a sudden resurge of protest, weak as it was. She had enough wits about her to know that she was in a situation way beyond her abilities to resolve.

"Soon." David stepped away and she saw him remove the rest of his clothes.

David laid her back on the cushioned chair. As she hit the cushion her legs opened slightly. David seized the moment. He was starting to hear a "tick, tick, tick" in the back of his mind as time was a factor. Slowly he lowered his head between her legs.

"No-o-o-o-o, David! Don't!" It certainly wasn't what she was expecting. It wasn't just the act itself but she had been dancing for hours. What was she like down there?

"You smell wonderful!" He was looking straight into her exposed crotch. Even though it was dark Ros still turned her head and cringed under his gaze. She could vision what he was seeing and admiring. He was looking at a light brown heavy thatch against white skin. And in the middle of it all Ros knew that there was a wide open, red glistening slushy pussy with a clit so swollen she was sure it looked like it could burst. She lurched at the initial touch of his tongue sliding between her lips.

"N-o-o-o-o, please don't, David." She vaguely knew the words were coming out but he didn't pay any more attention to them then what she meant. It was a feeble last minute attempt to save her from debauchery and he knew it was no more than that. In fact, she made no attempt to push him away and within minutes was holding the back of his head with both her hands, encouraging him on by her slow gyrations against his face and the constant low moans escaping her mouth.

Even if it was illicit, she was getting her fantasy fulfilled. It wasn't Glenn, as she had always hoped. But instead it was David here with his head between her legs fulfilling her sordid little daydreams. Ros anticipated that David was a master at this and that it was not going to be a whirlwind, blow her mind real quick experience.

That's what David wanted, too. A long, drawn out seduction. But time was squeezing in on him. Instead, he teased her as he let his tongue dance lightly on her clit and then sucked slowly. It took no time. Ros started going into a small convulsion indicating an imminent orgasm. She yelped when David backed off.

"What would you like?" He had control and wanted to exert it just a little. Ros didn't answer his question.

"What do you want me to do?" He backed off slowly with his mouth as if firing her a warning shot.

"I want your mouth." It was slow and soft as it came out of her. How did a little Australian girl get to this?

"Where?"

"Between my legs." Already, he had her begging.

"What else?"

She didn't answer.

"What else, Roslyn Faber?" He was going to get an answer.

"Fuck me." It was so faint he could hardly hear her.

"What was that?"

Again, the slow response. This time a little louder.

"Fuck me."

David's head went back down, his hands found her breasts, and Ros was sent spiraling out into some type of erotic fog for what seemed an hour. In fact it was only minutes. His persistently teasing tongue was supplemented with his fingers, sometimes teasing or twisting her nipples, then entering her pussy with slow then forceful strokes.

His tease was replaced by her pleas. She was ashamed of herself when the pleas finally turned to outright begging. When he had her where he wanted her, his mouth gave a final fast hard assault on her clit.

"A-u-u-u-u-u-g-g-h-h." It came out of her and wouldn't stop. The undulations that her body had been doing turned to outright thrashing about the chair.

FINALLY!! That elusive male induced orgasm. No matter what she had envisioned...no matter what dreams she had...nothing came close to what was happening to her.

How was she to know that it didn't just consume your body, that instead your entire soul was devoured?

And most of all, when it happened no matter the circumstance there was no room for shame...remorse...second thoughts. That would come later. At the time it was only a total consumption driven by pure pleasure.

When the wonderful feeling of the overpowering orgasm went away and her sensitive clit mixed pleasure with pain David pulled away. He would have loved to torment her until she begged him to stop, ignoring her pleas and mauling the swollen nub with his mouth. But he couldn't.

Roslyn was more in line with his thoughts than he could have imagined. She was totally involved, sexually saturated to the point where she knew no matter what happened it wouldn't be enough.

She made little mewing sounds, almost pathetic begging.

"Please, please, please." That's all that would come out. At that point she was so ready for him to be inside her.

He lifted his head and looked at her from between her legs and softly said, "Now?"

She knew what he wanted.

"NOW, NOW, NOW!!!" she whimpered.

All thoughts of Glenn were gone. Totally silenced by a throbbing pussy.

David slid on top of her and swiftly mounted her, not bothering to remove her loose panties. He took a while just moving his cock up and down her soaked labia, teasing her swollen clit and lubricating his head. She couldn't help but acknowledge the size there.

Finally it was time. David placed the head of his cock against her waiting pussy and hesitated, almost hanging in mid air as he allowed her to feel the size for the first time. He didn't push but instead allowed just a little pressure against what he knew would be straining walls. He had to rush the other things but this couldn't be one of them.

Ros felt him. She REALLY felt him. She thought she had been prepared. She wasn't.

To David's credit he didn't force anything. Instead he would only offer...letting her come get it as she desired.

She desired. There was just one little thing. For all the talk, for all the planning and preparation a girl may make, there was something to be considered.

A big cock can be very painful.

Ros found that in a hurry. In her impatient desire to fulfill an aching pussy she lifted and shoved forward against David. There was an immediate reaction from both parties.

"She's wonderfully tight," David acknowledged.

"Ow, ow, ow," shot out of Roslyn. That stung. Real bad.

David consoled her.

"Easy, easy, easy."

David's experience and words paid off.

It took several minutes but, without really pressuring anything, the huge head had entered her. The little sounds of discomfort and pain changed little by little to erotic little moans.

At first Roslyn was relieved. Then curious. Then totally receptive.

When her sounds became consistently moans of pleasure David knew he could take control. So far she had only moved on him in small strokes, the movement barely detectable. Now, he was to take over and give her what he knew she really wanted. And needed!

He offered small strokes at first, mere centimeters or so maximum. After ten or fifteen times he increased it to at least twice that. Same thing.

By the time he was half way in he was moving with a fluid motion and she moaned constantly. That's when her short legs tried to go up and around, clasping him in the nylons. She was still wearing high-heeled shoes.

It was almost too much for David. He had to slow down a minute to keep from losing it.

Once it became no holds barred David moved from solid slow strokes to more of a pounding, those pitiful little mournful moans out of Roslyn escalating to nonstop cries and guttural grunting.

Roslyn Faber was wonderfully full. No fantasies she ever had matched this sensation. The stories about a large cock not making a difference were a bunch of crap. Size definitely makes a difference.

David hadn't missed out either.

Quietly, he mumbled something Ros hoped she had misunderstood. But in fact she realized what he had said.

"You're really nice and tight, Ros. You have a fantastic pussy!"

So much for any romantic interlude. He was getting what he wanted and at the time she was too overwhelmed to deny him anything.

David was having problems holding back. She was just so damned tight and was such an unexpected wonderful fuck! Totally inexperienced, the woman was still unbelievable.

Roslyn was there, too. It was almost disappointing that it wasn't going to last longer. Like all night. But as inexperienced as she was she could still detect one thing...an impending male orgasm.

David was about to come and she knew it. Whether it was that knowledge, the massive cock pounding her or her desire to release in perfect union, she let go.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-g-g-g-g-g-g-h-h-h-h-h!!!" In that rare instance the two of them came together, moaning into each other's mouths totally with abandon.

She had no idea at the time that it would be years before she would experience it again in that exact manner...an experienced cock extracting every ounce of her strength before coming with her at an exact moment.

David grunted. Roslyn let go.

She REALLY let go!!

David tried not to laugh through his explosive orgasm. Roslyn was later shocked and embarrassed.

David Elliot and newly married Mrs. Roslyn Faber found out something.

The little outburst she had given earlier in the club when he had hit the right place when scratching should have been an indicator. For Roslyn, pleasure extracted outburst. That night in the moonlight Roslyn and David found that when she reached orgasm with a man the quiet lady became a "talker."

She blurted it out, unabashed and uncensored.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder, David, harder." She couldn't stop herself, blurting out the unthinkable.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!" And she went on begging from there, explicit, nonstop and without reservations.

It would be later that she fully realized all that she had said. But what she picked up immediately was that she felt him lurch when she said it. She had always envisioned such a response from "her man' for years, the moment that her sexual offerings would tumble him into submissive gratitude. But it was so surprising and unthinkable that she was doing it with David, a basic stranger.

The "stranger" on top of her moaned and pressed his lips to hers, burying his tongue deep. Ros kept coming and couldn't seem to slow down.

Slowly, very slowly, David made himself slow everything down. Then he eased himself off of her and turned her over, bringing her to her knees. Ros was surprised. How did he recover so fast?

From the way he was positioning her she was expecting him to take her from behind, his cock filling her pussy with penetration so great she wouldn't be able to stand it. There was a hesitation for a minute then she felt him slowly and very carefully rub his cock in and out of her, then up and down her cum drenched ass.

David positioned himself closely against her and put his swollen head just inside those drenched lips. Ros closed her eyes and readied herself for the entry.

Instead, he backed away slightly. He knew he was out of time but he wasn't going to pass this up. He had dreamed this up a few years before; a system he felt was fool proof.

Once he was through screwing a woman he wanted to determine just exactly how much under his control she might be. Not just how easy she would be to approach later but how willing she would be for an "anything goes" situation.

He had a plan. He thought it up and he had tested it time after time. So far it had worked well enough though not always in his favor.

Like the many women before, David slipped his middle finger inside of Roslyn's lathered pussy. When she responded to the presence it took all of his strength to continue on, not to hesitate for longer as he felt her pulsating pussy convulse and suck hard on his finger.

Instead, he did nothing more than present the lathered finger to Roslyn's rectal opening. No pressure, no coaxing. Not even a suggestion.

Carefully, he made sure there was direct and constant contact at all times and carried on small talk he knew the lady would enjoy and that would distract her.

In Roslyn's case, it was just more erotic continuation of the evening. She was on her knees with him pressing from behind, his finger against her ass while he began a slow and sensual scratching of her back and spoke softly of how wonderful she was.

Her situation was so strange to her, so unexpected...and totally wonderful!

Of all things she would never have believed this could be so erotic. At that point there was no pressure so there was no pain, no discomfort at all. Just a bit of pressure in a very unexpected place.

So they stayed there a while. Soft talk, the gently scratching on a receptive back.

And a cock returning to it's hard stage and wishing it could replace the finger pressing against an obviously unwilling anus.

David heard the music in the lodge stop. He was over the top. He hoped Sue could hold down the fort because he needed an answer.

Two minutes passed. Nothing. Another three. Not only was he not getting what he hoped but also he was in huge trouble in that lodge.

It was time to give up. Sometimes it just didn't happen. He should have expected it with Ros, not surprised.

Then, it was there. Very small, almost undetectable, but it was there.

Roslyn Faber's ass moved slightly. In a very faint maneuver she pushed back and rotated slightly.

David knew the signs. He had been there before.

The pressure continued. The small talk stopped.

Her movements increased very slightly as the precious seconds passed by.

One would have thought that Roslyn wasn't aware of what she was doing. Those thoughts would be false.

Like many before her, she had become more and more aware of the finger pressing against her ass. At first it had been nothing, just a gentle touch that neither prodded nor pressured. Before long it became a curiosity.

Within minutes Roslyn had advanced to the point that it was a mystery. What would it be like? She had certainly heard of it but didn't quite know whether to believe it or not. Did women actually take it in their ass?

She smirked inwardly. Maybe she could take Glenn but no way with David. Surely that would be suicide!

But her cautious thoughts couldn't override her instinct. She had opened up a can of worms that night. Her mind was nowhere close to normal.

David felt it. More and more the little circling of her ass, the backpressure she was applying. He stood still. That was the rule...the game.

The idea was to see if she was so infatuated with his previous performance as to impale her ass on that finger with no coaxing, no pressure or temptation.

Ros closed her eyes. How was this so erotic to her? It certainly was given little thought before. But here she was.

Roslyn couldn't ignore the stretching, the little bit of burning pressure as she pressed gently against David's finger. It's just that it was different...nothing she could have imagined.

How could she describe this erotic mixture of pain and pleasure?

David couldn't read her thoughts but he could judge her progress. He wondered if she realized how much of his finger she had taken without making a sound!

Without her realizing how far she had taken it, Roslyn Faber had impaled her ass totally on David Elliot's finger.

"U-u-u-m-m-m-m," softly came out of her when she felt his hand come in contact with her ass. Her little audible reaction wasn't so much from any physical pleasure. In fact there was more than just a bit of discomfort. Instead, it was more like she had accomplished the unthinkable.

If she were surprised that she had taken him, she was even more surprised when David slowly and carefully removed his hand from her. The idea at the time was to see where he stood with her, not to fuck her in the ass. Hopefully that would come later. Much later.

He had accomplished exactly what he wanted. He knew exactly where he stood with her. He could have Mrs. Roslyn Faber any time he wanted.

"They've let loose up there," he softly advised her and nodded to the lodge.

It was almost comical how they were dressing on the way up. It slowed them down, distracted them as they walked.

In their focus on putting themselves back together they failed to see the shadowy figure as it slipped from the nearby bushes and then onto the moonlit trail before melting silently into the night.

When they reached the lodge garden David looked in a window. What a relief! Sue was still holding audience with half a dozen guys. Glenn stood quietly on the parameter of the group, apparently intoxicated by everything she had to say. His eyes seemed almost glazed. Damn, she was good!

David turned around and was staring right into the watery eyes of Roslyn. Tears were forming and flowing.

David knew the scene. He had been there before...several times.

He sat her down in a chair and held her hand. It was time to make the difficult change from David with the hard cock to David the friend.

"How do you feel, Roslyn?"

"Oh, I don't know. It happened so fast. I didn't mean to let it!" She was doing her best through the sobbing.

"Roslyn, we both know that. But I want to know how your body feels. How you are sexually right now."

Roslyn hesitated a long time. It was a bad and stupid time to lie. She was on fire!

She lowered her head. There was no way she could look him in the eyes.

"Wonderful. Unbelievable." Without speaking the truth came out softly. She had no idea how truly wonderful sex could be before tonight. Sordid or not, David had fulfilled her every fantasy.