Now!! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed softly at a thought. To her, Libby was fair game. To some degree, she was hoping that Libby would slap his goddamned face!!

She didn't.

David had thrown a couple of inflated balls into the pool. By grasping them they could stay afloat effortlessly even as he slowly guided them out into the deeper water. This was an older pool. Unlike the newer ones that were capped at two meters, this one was a little more than three. It had been designed to accommodate a high diving board.

Libby protested lightly as they entered the deeper water. Although she was active in sports throughout her life swimming was not a strong suit. She was assured by David's soft voice and his closeness.

And that closeness was already becoming more apparent. Within minutes she couldn't ignore the gentle brushes, the exploring touches. Mostly on the arms at first, it was quietly spreading to include her legs and face. Nothing threatening. In fact, it was very soothing, very tantalizing in a non-threatening sort of way.

Ten minutes later David "lost" his ball, letting it slip away to the other side of the pool.

"Oops," he laughed. But instead of retrieving it he instead just moved over to share Libby's.

Sue smiled from her hidden perch and picked up the binoculars. Things were about to get interesting.

"Very nice, David. Very nice," she admitted.

Libby viewed it in a different sort of way.

It was comforting to have him so close in the deep water but his proximity couldn't be ignored. At the moment she was a newly married woman in a whimsical swimsuit caught in the darkened waters of a pool. The absolute hunk of mature man who was with her had just put his leg between hers.

She couldn't miss the massive, rock hard cock protruding out of the top of his trunks and rubbing against the bare skin of her belly. She wasn't alarmed into action. Instead, she was stunned into inactivity. She couldn't move!

To be a new bride, things weren't going well for Libby Lee.

She couldn't miss how David was extremely attentive to her body, not missing a chance to touch or caress her at any opportunity. It dismayed her that she wasn't totally appalled by it. Instead, there were times it was very comforting if not a little erotic and there never seemed to be a time that that massive cock of his wasn't hard. That was very obvious both through the water and against her sensitive midriff.

They continued for another five minutes or so, clinging to that ball and trading idle chatter as she had little insight as to what was about to occur.

David's hand lightly caressed her upper thigh. Libby jumped at his touch.

"When is Sue going to be back?" she asked as light-hearted as she could.

Libby couldn't decide how well she liked the idea of being alone with David, especially at this time of night and under the circumstances. He was an older friend, but he was also a man. One who had paid obvious attention to her in the recent past. And one who had given much, much more than just attention to her mother.

"Oh, it won't be long. She should be back in an hour or so." David wanted to move on. His mouth was starting to become dry. The skimpy trunks he was wearing were intentionally loose at the waist and his hard kept protruding, releasing the massive head from under the waistband. He knew she had noticed but had to wait to see if she approved.

There was going to be nothing nilly-willy about his approach tonight. He had definite plans, a few with whom he had shared with Sue but most he held within himself. One thing was for sure. If he blew this it could very well be a one shot thing. If it fouled, it could be gone forever.

And he didn't plan on that happening. Tonight was zero hour.

He started kidding her, acting as if he were going to separate her from the floating ball. Slowly and carefully he was easing her out into the deeper water, the depth made even more sinister as they moved further from the poolside lighting.

David couldn't keep his eyes off her. Libby was beautiful. Her sleek body was covered with water and, as Sue had predicted, the nothing cloth covering her nipples and pussy seemed transparent once it became wet. It seemed he could see the paleness of her skin through it, even in the poor lighting.

As they moved, he quit maneuvering her by moving the ball she was holding. Instead, he gently placed his hands on her leg and waist, spinning her around and moving her as he wished. Both of them knew she was loath to leave that little ball.

It was time. It all came to this. He glanced up at the house.

Sue was watching and thinking the same thing. He needed to be moving on. Long ago she had began a leisurely stroking of her nipples. Slowly, her fingers traveled down her stomach to find her sensitive and extended magic button. She was ready.

David sucked in his breath. "Here we go," he thought.

His hand moved slightly up Libby's leg well above her knee and this time he didn't remove it.

Libby felt it immediately and her eyes opened wide. Where was this going?

Slowly, ever so slightly, the touching continued as he gave her little compliments.

"Libby, you really look wonderful. You've taken good care of yourself and it really shows. Rob's a lucky guy."

It was all part of his scheme. Relax her, make her feel good not with just his hands but with his words as well. Somehow, he needed her to be receptive to anything he did. What he needed now was acceptance, not shock.

Libby wasn't lying to herself and pretending it didn't affect her. The little tingle that slid down her spine was unmistakable. Even though Rob showed her lots of attention and showered her with compliments it was different coming from David. Instead of just being nice, somehow it seemed very erotic.

David continued his slow aggression for a long time. Each time she attempted to move away he seemed to be able to just touch her on the leg and stop her movement. And each time he made sure that it created a position that was more and more favorable to him.

His cock lurched even more, more and more protruding out of his trunks. He could have adjusted but that was not in his plans. He started touching her a little more casually, an arm around her waist, his hand on her hip as he moved her about, always speaking softly and giving her reassurance about where she was in life and all that would follow.

His conversation had turned sexy and mostly one-way. Libby couldn't believe that he was, for all practical purposes, being very suggestive about the quality of her sex life. She sure as hell wasn't going to answer.

It was a slow dawning, but recognition never the less that his touching was becoming much, much more than casual. Libby noticed when he reached around her for a slight brushing of her breast but chose not to react.

She just made sure she didn't do anything but it didn't stop him from totally abandoning the ball, sliding around instead and putting his arms around her, his hands constantly on her hips. He never said anything off color enough to frighten her, just small personal stuff. Even as concerned as she was she was starting to enjoy his attention. The questions, the suggestive comments, the little innuendos about her sex life, weren't just real close to the truth...they were also very stimulating.

David picked up on it as if he were a sex counselor. He moved forward, the words and gently touching accelerating. It was around her waist at first; just rubbing the lower part of her back, sliding his hand down her hips some, back up the full length of her back, and so on.

Libby was really starting to wonder where this was all going and was preparing to stop it somehow. His hands had long since been very liberal with the touch. She was very aware of his touches but was unaware that her lack of negative response was encouraging David to believe he was having his way with her.

Her lack of response made him bold. Softly, he slipped his hand all the way up and gently cupped the cheek of her ass. She immediately flexed her hips away from him and he smoothly disengaged. She assumed he had gotten the idea that he had crossed over the boundary and that it had to come to an end.

David wasn't to be put off that easy. Again he made an advance, running his hand slowly up and down her leg for a few minutes, not roughly but very casually. Then his hand slowly started to inch back up on the cheeks of her ass, brushing the cloth when he finally reached it. Most of her ass was already exposed just due to lack of cloth.

This time, when he cupped her ass with both hands, she knew for sure she had a situation and didn't know what to do.

"David, please." She said to him quietly. To her dismay his hand slowly continued touching her cheeks, slipping his finger under the cloth as he casually went. He was trying not to alarm her any more than he was but he also knew there had to be some progress.

Two hearts were beating like crazy and both knew that it was becoming intense. She reached back and took his hand, removing it from her butt. There was no way to graciously escape his physical location to her without causing a scene.

"I think I should go." She was hoping the tone she gave him was enough to end it.

It took him less than a minute to react. He knew this was it. Something had to break the ice.

Libby had been relieved when she had felt his hands leave her ass. Suddenly her eyes flew open and her head came up.

David very slowly tugged the string ties on both sides of her bikini.

"David, don't touch me!" she barked at him. She reached for the strings, trying awkwardly to tie them back. It was to no avail. She couldn't maneuver herself on the ball and manipulate the tiny strings at the same time. She was hardly able to stay afloat as it was. She grasped the tiny cloth in her hand. She was naked except for the microscopic top!

Libby had thrown out a weak defensive gauntlet.

It had failed.

David knew this was it.

He put one hand on her upper leg and one on her unprotected ass. Slowly, quietly he started sending her in little circles in the dark water.

It was much like a dance they were doing together using the ball as a prop. It was frightening to her and she sucked in her breath.

But she said nothing, ignoring the hand gently massaging her bare ass cheek. Her silence was overwhelming. David thought he was in. An inexperienced and innocent Libby didn't know what to think! She was in a combination of shock and dismay by that time. Her thoughts were, " where is this going, and how do I ever get out of it."

And there was a tiny, troublesome third nagging thought.

"Why am I not as repulsed as I should be?"

David moved on. He wasn't about to give any leeway. In her panic Libby had paid little attention that David had moved them back into the shallow end of the pool. Their feet were firmly on the bottom and he freed her hands that were still tightly grasping the ball. She had been holding it and her bikini bottoms like a life raft.

Carefully, David led her to the steps coming out of the pool. When she grasped the metal rail coming out of the pool he let her do so. He knew she needed to support herself somehow, to do something to keep her hands occupied.

Libby was bent slightly, grasping the rail as if was a magical savior, a "free base" from where she couldn't be "tagged." To her, it was over!

Instead, she had become practically exposed. Her bottoms were still in her hand and the tiny top had slipped to the point that her nipples were exposed and jutting hard into the soft lights.

She didn't know what to say...couldn't find any words to free herself.

David didn't want to talk. And he sure as hell wasn't going to let her walk!!

Slowly his hands slid up her legs. He had been there before, had already been stimulated by the firmness of her thighs. He needed to get past that, tempting as it was.

There was a definite target.

When he made contact with her crotch, lightly brushing her shaved pussy, he couldn't keep it to himself.

"Oh, my goodness," he said softly. He started stroking her very softly, brushing her with his fingertips. Her attempts to stop him were feeble, more of an erotic reaction than an obstacle. He teased her unmercifully before he moved to her clit. Instantly her body arched at his touch.

"O-o-o-h-h-h." She had jerked forward and let out a real low moan that he easily heard.

Having her pussy stroked wasn't new to her, wasn't so alien. Rob had done it many times with her.

But this was so different! Why couldn't she move? Why no attempt to escape?

Sue knew the answer. She had seen it before, had personally responded to it. She mentally gave Libby sixty seconds before she would be in his clutches.

David was masterful. His touch was knowing and unbelievable soft. He brought Libby up to a level she couldn't believe and kept her there. All at once her whole being, her entire world, was centered on that little stairway going up and out of the pool. There was nothing else.

It was a blissful torture. In spite of her peril and the expected return of Sue she was rocking her body back and forth, either in an effort to get away or an unwanted reaction instinctively keeping in rhythm with his touch.

"How could I have allowed this to happen?" she thought. Suddenly her thoughts flashed back to that afternoon and her mother. What the hell was she doing?

"Please, David. I don't want this." Her voice was breaking with a soft sob. She was gripping the rail with both hands, not so much now to steady her but instead more to relieve the tension quickly building from his exciting touches on her sensitive clit.

She looked up one last time to see if there was a rescue in progress. There was no Sue. She pleaded one more time.

"Please, David. Don't do this to me." It was very soft and quiet, her last stand, more emotional than physical as she reached for his wrist.

David didn't buy it any more than she meant it.

Rather than answering her, he simply increased the speed and pressure on the sensitive little bundle of nerves. She responded. This game was all over. He had won. If she had planned to extract herself from him or her situation she would have done so, crawling up and out of the water. Instead, her only response had been a pitiful soft sexy appeal that was much more a turn on than a deterrent.

"Here," he whispered in her ear. He took her hands in his, gently removing them from the rail. When her hands came up it were if it was slow motion, like she didn't know what to do with them next.

David knew exactly what he wanted her to do with them. He turned her around and gently sat her on one of the middle steps where she was submerged waist down. For all purposes she was totally exposed in the soft lights of the pool.

David pushed her back gently, making sure she was as comfortable on the hard steps as possible. His hands began a slow ascent up her legs. As he went up, he eventually lifted her out of the water by softly grasping both cheeks of her ass.

It was his game now, his rules. David knew that. Libby did not. She was still grasping for her innocence, the vows of her frail marriage. Her mind was still looking for a reject button, a quick solution to this situation she knew she surely couldn't want...couldn't continue.

Surely his warm, knowing mouth that was now ascending the inside of her right leg was against all rules of decency. Somebody, somewhere, please blow a whistle and stop this!

She certainly didn't have the will to do so!!

Once his mouth had played havoc with the insides of her thighs and the swollen lips of her pussy he finally teased himself to her clit. He didn't just find it hard...he found it wanting him. The tiny contractions of her ass cheeks snuggled in his big palms told him that.

It's time for the teasing to cease. It is time to please.

David carefully slipped her legs over his shoulders and lowered his head.

David licked and sucked. Sue watched. Libby Lee lamented and then responded!

Slowly she grasped the back of David's head. Now that was where he wanted her hands to be!

There Libby was, her head turning slowly from side to side and her legs spontaneously opening and closing around his neck. What a surreal scene. How could this really happen?

David knew. It was the culminating event of a plot that had taken months and months in his mind. And he wasn't going to miss one bit of it!

He kept his head lowered, nuzzling his nose in her bald slit and rapidly flicking out his tongue.

"A-a-a-h-h-h." Libby arched her back and turned slightly in response. In the middle of all this madness, how could it feel so wonderful?

David reached up and behind her neck. With a gentle tug the string gave way and her skimpy top dropped down to her stomach. Those perfect, small pale breasts were there for David's eyes to absorb. For the first time, his hand slid up to encase them, rolling her nipples in his fingers as he did.

Libby became a writhing mass of anticipation, never knowing where he was going next. He moved her legs just long enough to bring his mouth to hers, his kisses drifting from her stomach to the top of her head. She lifted her head off the steps to meet his, her hips coming up at times both in anticipation and in response.

From above Sue watched and tipped her wine glass to David.

"You did it, you son of a bitch," she acknowledged. She settled down to watch. She knew this was just beginning.

For Libby, it seemed to be timeless. Her nipples had relinquished their fullness under his manipulations and had gone to being two pointed rocks of intense pleasure.

David started a gradual, very hesitant trip back down from her ear to her clit, paying attention to every square inch of her on the way down. Her nerves were tattered, her hips rotating, legs opening and closing, bending her knees up and then making them as straight as possible, all with anticipation. Finally, he lifted her legs back up again and over his shoulders while his mouth again found the anxious target.

Slowly, his mouth again covered her swollen clit and he began to suck.

"M-m-m-m-m." You could have heard her moan a hundred yards away.

" Oh, please, please not any more teasing," she thought. She should have known better. This was a man that was totally controlling her, not an anxious boy.

David turned her into a never ending snack, running his tongue up and down her slit, gathering in the secretion she was pumping out in mass, praising her to no end about how nice it was and how good she tasted.

"Please." she was whining.

"Please what?"

"Just...please." She couldn't take it any more but wasn't about to spill her life story. In this shameful, erotic haze Libby finally thought of Rob. Without fail this is where he would take her only to abandon her at the height of her pleasure. Would it happen again?

"No, Libby. What do you mean?" David brought her back. He knew her situation at home. Now was time to use it to his advantage.

"You know."

"No, I don't. What do you want?"

"I don't kno-o-o-o-w."

If there had been any doubt whatsoever about where this was going, it was long gone. David had control and he damned well knew it. As much as he wanted to just slam into that promising wet channel, he had waited far too long to blow through this in a hurry.

"Is this what you want?" He moved his mouth back and, without hesitation, quickly slipped his big thumb into her wet pussy.

He smiled devilishly as he twisted it around inside her.

He got an instant confirmation. Oh, yeah! She liked the thumb.

"O-o-o-o-o-o, O-o-o-o-o-o," she thrashed around on it and moaned out loud.

"Oh, my God! How could something so simple be so good?" Libby thought as she squirmed on the rotating, venturing digit. Her vagina walls clamped and released around it in sheer ecstasy.