Now Starring Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elissa brushed her fingers across my cheek, "I guess the answer is C. You're gay."

"Right, which is why he was kissing you like that." John snorted, and started clapping, "such great detective work, Sherlock. If only he was."

Elissa ignored him, "you're bi then, but were in a relationship with Captain Caveman here?" she gestured towards John.

"Was is the right term," John offered, "you are welcome to him, he seems to have the morals of a tom cat."

Elissa stood up and stomped over to him, "before you decided to come in there with your dick and fists swinging David was just politely and I have to say in a very kind and gentle manner, turning down my advances. So I think you owe him an apology."

I finally found my voice, "I don't want an apology."

"What do you want?" John's voice dropped to an almost whisper and he refused to look me in the eye.

"Aspirin."

John looked at me incredulously and Elissa just frowned but after a couple of seconds John stood up and walked out of the room. He returned with a glass of water and two aspirins and handed them to me.

I gulped the pills down and held the cool glass to my temple for a few minutes.

"I hate to leave you but I have to get back to my brother's we're supposed to be going out for dinner." Elissa looked at her watch fretfully, and then at me, "are you going to be OK?"

I mustered a smile, "I'll be fine."

She glared at John and then kissed me lightly on the top of the head, "call me, please?"

I nodded and she reluctantly left the hotel room, not taking her eyes off of John until she closed the door.

"How did you find me?"

"It wasn't hard, I knew where you were going, and you did leave a contact number with the studio, and I have friends there. When I stopped by your family home, your step mother said you had gone for a walk, I just went down the main street and saw you through the window." John admitted.

"Well, as much fun as this has been I'm leaving." I stood up a bit unsteadily but managed to make it almost to the door before John caught up with me and blocked me from leaving.

"We have to talk," he started.

"The time for talking would have been before you cold-cocked me," I replied, and tried to move him aside.

He took my hands in his and held them down to my sides, "I'm serious..."

I tried to twist out of his grip but he was having none of that, he pushed me up against the door and dug his fingers into my wrists, "John please let go, you're hurting me."

He grabbed me around the shoulders, pulling me away from the doorway and toppled me backwards, and threw himself on top of me, knocking my breath from me. He positioned his left leg between mine and holding my hands above my head he used his body to hold me down and rubbed himself against me while kissing me so hard my lips felt like they were being crushed.

I should have been scared, or at the least angry but I felt nothing. I waited until he pulled away to take a breath, "I don't see how you think raping me is going to help your cause."

He blinked at my words, and then his eyes grew really wide, and he jumped to his feet, letting me go, he stumbled back to a chair and sat down heavily cradling his head in his hands. I got to my feet and was tempted to just leave when I heard John sob.

That sound hit me like a knife in my heart, and I knelt in front of him taking his chin in my hands and tilting his head up to gaze into his eyes, "I really don't understand why you keep doing this to yourself."

He swallowed hard, "because you drive me crazy."

"I can see that."

"And because I love you, I love you so much it hurts," he continued.

"I can see that too," I let go of him and stood up, "I really wanted this time away for both you and me. To get distance, perspective and maybe give you a chance to get over me."

"Why would I want to do that?" he asked, frowning.

"I don't think I'm good for you. I don't know what it is but I seem to bring out the worst in you," I touched the side of my face to emphasise my point, "I think you should go back to London, and really give this some thought."

"I'm supposed to just leave you to carry on with Elissa?"

"I sincerely doubt she's going to want anything to do with me now and so that's a moot point," I sighed, "which is a shame, I really liked her."

"Please spend the night with me," John pleaded.

I shook my head and walked to the door, this time he made no move to stop me, "I really need to leave."

"David, please?" his voice cracked, "please don't go."

I took a deep breath to steady myself, but remained resolute. As I waited for the lift my resolve started to wane and I wanted to go back to him. John seemed to sense this as he ran out to the hall and reached me just as the doors of the lift closed.

When I arrived back at my dad's house Fiona was just clearing dinner from the table, she started to admonish me for not calling and letting her know I was not going to be there for the meal but then she saw the bruise on my face.

She quickly looked in on my dad, making sure he was transfixed by the telly before shutting the door between the sitting room and the dining area. She grabbed some ice from the freezer and wrapped it in a towel, handing it to me before gesturing me to sit down. She took the seat opposite me, "that man who stopped by here this morning, asking for you, did he do that?"

I nodded, she made a sound of dismay, and pulled at the hem of her apron, "I shouldn't have told him where you went, I'm sorry David, love."

"Don't blame yourself," I soothed, "you couldn't have known."

"He's that guy from your show, the one who bowls for the other team, right?" before I could answer, she stopped talking, and I could almost see the light of realisation hit her, her voice dropped to an almost whisper, "oh no, oh dear. He's the mysterious 'girlfriend' Emily said you were on the outs with, isn't he?"

"Yes, although I don't think he'd appreciate being called that."

"No, I suspect he wouldn't. A big strapping lad like that," Fiona surprised me by giggling, "why is it the good looking ones aren't into women?"

She stood up and checked on my dad again, before rejoining me, "so are you? What's the correct term, gay?"

"I'm still attracted to women, and John's really the only man I have ever felt anything like that for, I guess that makes me bisexual." I felt really surreal having this conversation with her, but it was a relief to be able to talk to someone about it.

"Why did he hit you?"

"Remember the woman I brought to Michael's church thing?" Fiona nodded, and I continued, "he saw me kissing her in the coffee shop and reacted badly."

"I thought I raised you better than that," Fiona tsked at me, "I would have kicked you in the veg so hard you'd sing soprano the rest of your life if you was my boyfriend."

That really set me back on my heels, "Fiona, he's a man. Doesn't that bother you?"

"I know you think I'm a daft old woman, David, but I've been around the block a few times, and love is love." She looked at me over the rim of her glasses, "The physical act of who does what to who in bed be damned. If you love someone it doesn't matter what they tuck into their pants when they get dressed."

She stood up and poured a cup of tea for herself and one for me before continuing, "Do you love him?"

"Yes."

Fiona took a sip of her tea, "and this woman, do you love her?"

"I think I could, she's very sweet and I am very attracted to her." I admitted.

Fiona spooned some more sugar into her tea, stirring it thoughtfully, "I think you need to sort out where you want to go then." She brushed her hand across my jaw, lightly touching the bruise; "you may wind up with more serious injuries, like a broken heart, if you don't."

She gulped down the last of her tea in one swallow, and took her cup to the sink, "don't worry I won't breathe a word to your dad, he isn't as open minded."

That night as after they had gone to bed, I was still too wound up to sleep. I thought briefly of taking a sleeping pill but the thought of another round of Kafkaesque nightmares made that prospect very unappealing.

Instead I ran a hot bath and got in for a long soak. Even thought the tub was too short for me to stretch out in fully, the steam and the hot water combined to make my eyes heavy and rather than risk falling asleep and drowning I reluctantly got out of the tub about twenty minutes later.

As I gathered my robe around me I opened the door from the bathroom to my bedroom. The room was dark, which was a bit odd, because I remembered the light being on when I undressed. I felt my way in the dark to the light switch, but just as I reached it I realised I was not alone in the room. I froze as a hand reached inside my robe to touch my chest. This seemed to encourage the owner of that hand because its mate found and untied the sash of my robe.

I tried again to reach the light switch but I was gently moved away from the wall and half lifted, half pushed backwards until the backs of my knees hit the bed, and I sat down hard.

"John?" I started to whisper, but a finger was placed on my lips, admonishing me to stay silent. Lips soon replaced the finger, and the hands got busy toying with my chest, and sliding down my arms and lower.

I could hear the loudness of the TV in Fiona and my dad's bedroom, and the soft sound of my faceless' lover's breathing as he lowered himself on top of me, fully opening my robe, and pulling it off of me and lifting my legs locking them against him with his upper arms. The room was pitch black but I fancied I saw sparks in the night as he pressed his unlubed cock against me and with a rush buried himself inside. I moaned as he opened me up and he put a hand over my mouth stifling the noises, the other hand's fingers laced themselves into my hair yanking my head back as he pulled out and slowly slid back in.

This continued for a bit until he stood up, lifting me off the bed, but still buried deep within me, and pressing me against the outside wall. The coolness of the plaster on my back, the warmth of his body and the hot flame that was his cock sent every nerve of my body into overload, I clung to him, panting as he repeatedly knocked me against the wall. He made no sound as he went rigid and came into me.

After a moment he disengaged himself from me, and set me down on my feet. But he still held me against the wall. He trailed his nails down my stomach and then got down on his knees in front of me, taking me into his mouth and swirling his tongue around my head, my legs turned to water as my orgasm hit but he put a steadying hand on my chest and held me against the wall until my muscle control returned.

Then, without a word, he stepped away from me. I heard him move in the darkness, and he tossed my robe at me. I slipped it on and as I bent to tie the belt around my waist, the bedroom door opened, and I saw his shadow in the half-light of the hallway and then he was gone.

12