Now There's a Twist Ch. 02

Story Info
The cheating husband story continues.
4k words
18.2k
2
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim moved around the house doing the house cleaning. He was really exhausted. He still had a headache which wouldn't go away fully no matter what pain medicine he took. Probably had a fucking concussion and Janet wouldn't let him go to the doctor. The lump on his forehead had disappeared by Monday so he could go back to work. Janet had him doing all the housework and all the yard work plus additional work around the house. He also had to take care of the baby. Every night after work he put in another 6 - 8 hours. The stainless steel cock cage made it difficult to walk, and the prostate stimulator vibrating in his ass had him on the verge of cumming.

It was Friday night, almost a week since Janet had caught him fooling around with Kelly the babysitter and he had spent that time working like a dog. When he wasn't working or sleeping, Janet was beating the hell out of him. Janet had recorded the little episode last week when she forced him to suck the neighbor's cock, and the neighbor had took his ass. She was now blackmailing him with that to make him her slave. Tim hated it but found he had never been so aroused as he had been this past week having to wear that prostate stimulator when home. He was constantly on the edge of orgasm but Janet rarely got him off. He had a constant case of blue balls. He didn't like the house work part of it but even that was bearable so long as Janet got him off occasionally. And that's really all she got him off. Once this week she gave him a handjob and another time she allowed him to masturbate. She made him eat his own cum both times.

Janet had decided that this was going to be a permanent lifestyle change. She decided she was a Domme and was going to make Tim and Kelly her slaves. Tim thought she had gone insane. She had made Tim work in the basement turning it into a dungeon. She had spent almost $3500 so far. He had put up black gym mats on most of the basement walls and on most of the floor. She had purchased two six by sixes and made him build a St. Andrew's cross with the normal D rings and Tim had bolted it to the wall. She had told him to build a 6" X 6" shelf and bolt it to the middle of the cross. This was to make sure whoever was fastened to the cross had their middle pushed out for easy punishment of either the ass or the genitals. She also had him build a padded table large enough to strap someone to with D rings at each corner. Tim also had to reinforce the ceiling so a pulley could be lowered to pull his arms up over his head.

Janet had left the house with the baby early Saturday a week after the she'd caught him cheating, only saying that she would be back after lunch and that she expected the house in tip top shape. He was also to thoroughly clean the dungeon and get it ready for use. He knew she had something planned for tonight, but could not imagine what.

Tim kept thinking back to last Saturday when Janet had found out about the sex with the babysitter. He couldn't get it out of his mind. He had actually like the assfucks. Both the one with Joe and the one afterward with Janet fucking him with the strap-on. Oh they had hurt like hell at first but then they felt great. He couldn't say he enjoyed the taste of Joe's cum though. Maybe it was an acquired taste or his diet. Although, he had enjoyed his own cum while cleaning it off the bedspread and the two times he ate it this week. Needless to say, Tim was now sexually confused.

It had been 10 weeks since Janet's operation on her abdomen and he had been without vaginal sex with Janet for that time. Plus there wasn't all that much sex even before the operation since Janet was recovering from the pregnancy. Janet seems to be kind of frigid or Tim's 7 inch cock wasn't doing it for her. Janet didn't seem inclined to start fucking him any time soon either. All he got was an occasional handjob. His sporadic oral sex with Kelly had filled the void. Now that Janet had discovered this dominance thing she totally controlled where and when he got relief. Tim wasn't happy about that but it wasn't much different from the amount of sex he had been getting. The only time he didn't wear the cock cage was when he went to work because it was too visible.

Tim ate lunch while standing because the prostate stimulator was hard to sit on. That was another reason he was so tired. He couldn't sit down and basically had to stand all the time unless in bed. Janet didn't let him go to bed until after midnight and he had to get up to go to work at 6am. Three days ago, she had kept him up until nearly 3am before letting him get 3 hours of sleep.

Janet returned to the house at four in the afternoon, smiling broadly, singing a tune under her breath. Tim could not remember her being this happy in a long time. She said "Tim, get your lazy ass out to the garage, bring my packages in and take them up to the bedroom."

"Where's the baby?" Tim said.

"He's with another sitter. Get moving."

Everything was in place, Kelly would arrive at six and stay all night, she expected to sleep over as Janet had told her that they would be out real late, probably between 4am and 5am. Tim had done a wonderful job around the house while she was out. She wished she had thought of this earlier, he was so attentive now and did all those shit jobs that she so hated to do. She would have to get him off but all she really had to do now was jerk him off or let him jerk off and he would thank her profusely for it.

Janet unlocked Tim's cock cage handing it to him. She removed the prostate stimulator and gave that to Tim also. "Here, slave. Clean these up so we can use them later. When you're done with that, go take a shower and put on the clothes I laid out for you, and only what I laid out for you. No underwear tonight." Ten minutes he returned to Janet dressed in a pair of dark gray jersey shorts and a gray t-shirt but no underwear. She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. Tim was worried and nervous and it showed.

"Relax, this night is mostly about Kelly. I'm getting that bitch back but you're going to help or I'll beat the hell out of you. You might even enjoy tonight," she told him.

"Uh huh!" Tim grunted unsure.

Janet proceeded to lay out her plan for the evening. "Tonight, I'm going to put that bitch in bondage and then you and I are going to abuse every hole that cunt has. I'm going to beat her and make her suffer. You might even get to fuck her tonight. You'd love that wouldn't you, scum bag? I'm not going to do much with you, unless I feel like it." Tim nodded still unsure about tonight but his erection was causing his shorts to tent.

"So you think you can assist me tonight?" she finished.

"Yes ma'am." he said.

"Good answer. When she arrives, I want you to be the bait. Get her to sit down on the couch. I'm sure that slut will go after your cock. That's when I'll jump on her; now go make us a drink."

*

The door bell rang at 5:55pm. Tim, drink in hand, went to answer the door. Kelly smiled seductively at the sight of his rising erection in the loose shorts. She put her overnight bag on the floor near the door. He led her into the living room, they sat on the couch making small talk. Kelly's hand was on his leg and slowly slipped up the leg of his shorts. Finding he had no underwear on, she smiled and grabbing his cock by it's head, fondling him to his full length. Tim groaned, Kelly looked for Janet, not seeing or hearing her she pulled his cock out and began moving her hand up and down his shaft. Tim leaned his head back and let out a low moan. Soon Kelly had him in her mouth sucking noisily on his cock. Her concentration was on the cock in her mouth, she did not hear Janet enter the room.

The several sudden flashes of bright light startled Kelly back to the present, and to the realization that Janet was in the room with a digital camera in her hand. She looked at Janet and was stunned into silence. She looked at the tall spike heels, up her long legs wrapped in black fishnet stockings, held by a black garter belt, across her white belly, black panties, and her breasts held in a black lace bra. She had way too much make-up on, bright red lipstick, blue eye shadow, black highlighter. Kelly's mouth fell open, she tried to speak, Janet cut her off.

"You little slut, I knew it was you that has been sucking my husband's cock. Now, I've caught you in the act."

"I...I..."

"Shut the fuck up you fucking dumb cunt! You think you can get away with sucking him off and not suffer any consequences? Well, tonight you are going to suffer."

"But....."

"I told you to shut the fuck up!"

Janet walked over to Kelly, slapped her face hard and then backhanded the other side of Kelly's face. She then snapped a pair of metal handcuffs on her wrists, then another pair of metal cuffs on her ankles. Kelly did nothing to stop her, she sat in stunned silence. Janet slapped Tim across his face bring him out of his lust filled stupor. "Take her downstairs, slave; NOW!"

"Oh okay...Uh... yes ma'am!"

"That's better now go or you're going to be in trouble again too!"

Tim carried Kelly down to the dungeon, she was still too stunned to object. Janet fastened her wrists to the hook hanging from the ceiling and pulling her arms high over her head. She then removed the cuffs from the girl's ankles and replaced them with a spreader bar.

"Wh-what are you doing to me?" Kelly said shakily.

"I'm punishing a fucking slut whore for taking something that wasn't hers to take. So shut the fuck up cunt or I will gag you."

"You let me down right now, you crazy bitch!" Kelly screamed. Janet grabbed a handful of hair and tugged. Kelly screamed again and Janet stuffed the silicone penis gag in the girl's mouth, tightening the strap around her head.

"Suck on that cock you slut!" And she slapped her face again.

Kelly glared finally realizing she was in trouble. Janet brought a picture up on the digital camera for her to view.

"You look so cute in this picture, eyes closed, sucking on my husband's cock. You think your parents would like to see that their precious daughter is a little slut, or maybe I should post it to Facebook. Then again the video of the entire scene would probably be better, don't you think?"

Terror filled Kelly's eyes, the woman had a video of her pulling Tim's cock out and sucking it, and she was willing to post it on the internet. My God, she wouldn't, would she. She looked into Janet's eyes.

As if reading her mind, Janet said, "Oh yes I would you fucking slut. There is a hidden video camera in the living room pointed at the couch. I'll bet all your college friends would love to see what a God-damned whore you really are. You would become the most popular slut in school, of course, your parents would probably disown you. So if you don't want that evidence posted for the world to see, I am going to punish you for your transgressions, is that okay with you bitch? Nod your head."

Kelly slowly nodded her head, she knew she had to do what this woman wanted, the consequence of not doing what she wanted would be far worse. Janet pulled a large pair of scissors from the table beside her holding them before Kelly's face. Kelly's eyes got big showing real fear and she shook her head 'no'.

"Shall we get you undressed," Janet smirked an evil smile.

Running the scissors up the tee shirt between the young girl's breasts and cutting the neck and sleeves of the garment, Janet exposed her to the cool air of the room. Her nipples were painfully erect, the cool air mixed with the girl's arousal making them hard. Janet took each nipple and pinch them real hard, the girl winced at the pain shuddering as Janet then gently stroked her thumbs over her hardened buds.

"You have such nice tits, you stupid cunt. Those big nipples are going to be fun to punish." She squeeze her nipples again and twisted them. Kelly screamed around the gag.

Janet took the scissors again cutting off the mini-skirt and the girl's thong.

"You have the cutest little mound, slut." Janet said as she ran her hand through the fine blonde pubic hair covering her pussy.

"You must be enjoying yourself? Your cunt is sopping wet! You are such a common fucking slut." Janet slapped Kelly hard on her pubic mound eliciting another loud moan from Kelly.

Janet ran her fingers between the girl's pussy lips stopping momentarily to massage her clit. Kelly moaned her body shaking at the touch. Janet pinched Kelly's clit and Kelly screamed into the gag again.

"Hold that thought dumb cunt, I will be right back with you," she smiled. "Tim strip!"

Tim took off his clothes and stood before Janet, she threw him the cock harness, "Put that on." Tim groaned pulled it on and Janet walked around the back and tightened the strap very tightly. She then walked around the front and strapped Tim's hard cock into the harness, pulling on his ball sack again. She led him to the cross fastening his arms and legs to the corners. "But ma'am...." Tim started to say. She grabbed his balls squeezing, shoved a ball gag into his mouth when he screamed. She then snapped some nipple clamps on his nipples. Janet lubed a brand new, large vibrating butt plug, pushed it into his ass without regard for his comfort and turned the vibrator on. Happy with how he was strapped up she rubbed the head of his cock a couple of times. She wiped the pre-cum off of the head of Tim's cock and wiped on his nostrils. She then turned back to Kelly who was watching.

"You, cunt, may even get to suck this later on, but only with my permission."

Janet walked over to Kelly. She slid her hands up the girl's legs till Kelly sucked in her breath. Janet could smell Kelly's excitement, she ran her fingers across her pussy lips lightly caressing her clit. She shoved two fingers into Kelly's cunt. Removing the wet fingers, she wiped them on Kelly's nose and lips. "You're really a nasty slut, aren't you. Look at the fucking pussy juice coming out of that damn cunt." Janet said "I don't like that pussy hair though. It's too long. I think it needs trimming." With that she took out a lighter and lit it. She touched the lighter to Kelly's pubic hair. Kelly screamed into the gag. Janet did it again and again and again until Kelly's pubic hair was barely visible. "Okay, that's better. Gee, I hope that trim didn't hurt too much," she said and laughed. She then smack Kelly's pussy hard with her hand and Kelly screamed into the gag again.

She lowered Kelly and removed the handcuffs from Kelly's wrists and attached leather cuffs. She did the same thing on Kelly's ankles and then tied all the cuffs together so that Kelly was kneeling with her hands attached to her ankles. She felt her pussy lips again and Kelly was soaking.

Janet slid a vibrating egg into the girl's sopping pussy then lubing up a second egg she slid it into the girl's ass. She put a leather 1 1/2" strap up between Kelly's legs tied to another around her waist to keep the eggs from falling out. She tightened it with the buckles in the back as tight as she could get it. Janet was surprised that Kelly didn't struggle. She stood before the girl and smiled down on her, holding up the remotes she moved the dials up to ten sending both eggs into high vibrations. Kelly squirmed as the eggs made her shake. Janet waited till she saw the girl's eyes glaze over with lust, then backed the speed down till it was just enough to keep her on the edge of orgasm without letting her go over. As a finishing touch she attached a pair of nipple clamps as she laid there quivering.

"I know you know how to suck cock, let's see how well you eat pussy bitch!"

Janet removed the gag from Kelly's mouth. She slipped off her black lace panties, and planted her wet cunt on the girl's face. Kelly tried to move away but Janet wouldn't allow it.

"Lick me slut."

Janet rubbed her pussy on the girl's face as she licked. Kelly's face was soon slick with pussy juice.

"Mmmm, you have a talented tongue slut, lick my clit, bring me off bitch."

Kelly pushed the tip of her tongue against Janet's clit and flicked it rapidly sending her into an orgasm. Kelly was surprised by the sudden gush of pussy juice in her mouth. Janet squirted a steady stream into the girl's face, it ran down down her chin splashing across her tits.

After she was done cumming, Janet released the clips holding the girl's hands and ankles together, she helped her to her feet. She clipped the wrist cuffs together behind the girl's back. Guiding her over to Tim she released Tim's cock from the harness and said, "Okay, now you get to suck his cock, bend at the waist and take him. Keep your hands behind your back. DON'T YOU DARE BITE HIM! If you bite him, I'm going to beat your ass until it bleeds. You don't get to come till he does so suck hard."

Kelly started to work on Tim's cock, the cock harness straps had made Tim's cock larger than she was accustom to, she slid as much as she could into her throat then pulled back.

"SMACK"

Kelly screamed around Tim's cock almost biting down, he jerked at the touch of her teeth.

"SMACK"

Janet slapped the girl's ass again with the black leather paddle, bringing tears to Kelly's eyes. Her ass began to turn a nice shade of pink from the impacts.

"Keep sucking slut, you wanted to suck his cock so suck it."

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK."

Kelly's head started bobbing up and down on his cock, she sucked and licked trying to get him to cum so the assault on her ass would stop.

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK."

Kelly was furiously working Tim's cock, she took just the head in her mouth bobbing in short strokes licking the underside with her tongue.

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK."

His cock grew larger and a stream of hot cum shot into her mouth, she could not hold it all. The cum ran down her chin. Suddenly the vibrating eggs screamed to life sending her into an orgasm of her own. Kelly collapsed on the floor twitching and squirming as the orgasm ripped through her body. The frenzied buzzing was taking her to multiple orgasm peaks. After 10 minutes of Kelly cumming, Janet turned the vibrating eggs off.

Janet helped Kelly to her feet, she ran her hand across the girl's red ass and slapped her causing her to wince. Janet unclipped the girl's hands.

"So have you learned anything here?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Oh, you are a fast learner, aren't you, my little slut. Tim won't call me Mistress yet even as much as I've been beating him. I'm pleased with you. I think I'll keep you."

Janet sat on the edge of the table.

"On your knees, come show me what you have learned."

Kelly crawled between her legs licking Janet's wet pussy clean, she inserted two fingers into Janet's pussy. She licked her clit while pistoning two fingers in her mistress' wet pussy. As Janet approached her orgasm she slowly turned up the vibration on the vibrating eggs. They came together, Tim was hard again watching them orgasm together.

Janet helped the girl up and laid her over the table. She fastened the cuffs around her wrists to the far end of the table, stretching her arms out. Kelly was bent at the waist, feet on the floor but stretched across the table. Janet fastened her ankles to the table legs exposing her to Tim's view, pulling the egg from her ass she slid two fingers in. She put the gag back in the girl's mouth. Pulling a strap-on around her waist, she lubed it up. She slapped Kelly's ass with her hand, making her jump.

"Have you been fucked in this ass yet, my little whore?" Kelly shook her head 'No'. "Well, I'm going to take your anal virginity. I'm going to fuck your pretty little bright RED ass."

Kelly squirmed on the table muffled gasps of panic coming from her. Janet eased the doublesided dildo into the girl's ass, moving slowly sliding in until about 7 inches was in her ass. Slipping the other end into her cunt, she made slow short strokes to get Kelly used to the invader. Janet was pushing the dildo in and out, the girl moaning around the gag in her mouth. About 5 minutes into the ass fuck, Janet flipped the vibrating egg in Kelly's cunt to high, sending Kelly into a series of orgasms again.

12