Now We Are No Longer Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which reminds me: Victorian or Modern houses?"

"Living in base housing my whole life, I'm about as sick of modern home design, by which I mean anything from 1950 on, as I can be. Unless you're an admiral on one of the old bases like New London or Newport that were around in the 1800s, most of the housing is World War II vintage or later. It puts me in mind of Levittown. If I had my way, I'd live in a Victorian or Edwardian style house on a property big enough that the neighbors aren't in my lap.

"Now this is important: Republican or Democrat?"

"Neither," said Wally firmly. "I vote the candidate and the positions, not the party. In fact, I often wish the ballot had a line that said, 'None of the above.' And if that line got the most votes, the parties would have to pick new candidates, campaign for a month, and then the people would vote again. Repeat as needed until some candidate got a majority of the votes cast."

She laughed appreciatively. The waiter came around and refilled their coffee cups. When he had gone, Wally looked across the table at Trisha, studying her face. At last, he spoke.

"Trisha, after bedding each other, and our pillow talk, and this little Q & A over dinner, we are no longer strangers. You've made your position that you are a sexual submissive who wants me as your Dominant very clear. I believe we are very compatible. If what we are feeling isn't love, it will do until love comes along.

"I'm about to be noble, and I hope you won't cause me to regret it." He pushed a small leather box across the table to her. Trisha opened it slowly.

Inside, a two-carat diamond in an 18 carat gold setting winked up at her from a bed of black velvet. She met his eyes across the table, reading the question in them. She answered it by picking up the ring and putting it on the third finger of her left hand.

"You don't need to do this, Master. I am yours, any way you will have me. I belong to you. I will happily be your lady as well as your lover. I don't play the slut with every man I meet, but with you it feels so right it excites me. I feel I know you better than any boyfriend I've ever had, even though we've known each other only one day.

"I don't know if this is love, either. I do know that when I see you, touch you, and catch your scent that I want you, that you complete me. I think we can be happy together for the rest of our lives, my darling Master.

"Please, let's go back to my -- our -- place, to our bed, and have you take me. I need to feel you inside me so much! I want to consecrate myself to you on your magnificent cock and pleasure you until we can't see straight."

Back at the apartment, Wally led Trisha into the bedroom. Slowly and carefully, he stripped the green dress off her, putting it back on its hanger and returning it to the closet. He removed the stick-on bra cups and set them back into their box, baring her boobs with nipples crinkled hard with anticipation. Her chest was flushed and her nostrils flared with each breath.

"Undress me," he ordered. Obediently, Trisha removed his clothing, hanging his sport coat on the back of her vanity chair, folding the other clothes neatly and setting them on the seat. Wally drew her to him and kissed her with no attempt to be seductive, taking possession of her. She responded with an open mouth, squirming against him as he held her head against his, controlling the kiss with one hand while the other squeezed her high, firm breasts and rolled the nipple between his fingers like a pencil. Her newly pointed nails dug into his back and his ass as she moaned with passion while he firmly established his dominance. Breaking the kiss, Wally sucked her right nipple into his mouth, nibbling at it while he continued to torment her other boob, hearing her gasp with the joy of her submission.

"Yes, Master! I'm your slut! Suck my tits! Use me like the slut I am! I love it! Use me, please!"

He backed her over to the bed and pushed her down. She lay back and spread her legs, her labia already wet with her natural juices, her coochie glistening in the light. Wally climbed onto the bed and swung around to dine at the Y. Without being told, Trisha opened her mouth and began to fellate the penis that bumped against her lips, humming as she sucked him and he ate her box out, licking her juices off her nether lips. Gathering some of her moisture on his fingers, he pressed her brown rosebud, smiling to himself at the groans which insinuated themselves into her humming as the frottage further stimulated her. After a little bit, he slipped a finger past her anal ring and began to saw it in and out of her as she gasped with surprise. As he had predicted to himself, although Trisha had said she had had masters and a mistress who had used her like a call girl anal sex had seldom if ever been on the menu. If it was one of her boundaries, he meant to stretch it to the limit tonight.

He licked and sucked at her clit and her twat, feeling as well as hearing her as she orgasmed against his mouth.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes -- yes -- yes -- yes -- yes! Oh yes -- yes yes -- yesyesyes --yes --aah, aah, aah AHH Y-E-E-E-E-S-S!"

She shuddered under him with the power of her climax, her pussy juice squirting out to drench his face as she came. He got up and flipped her over on the bed so her legs hung over the edge, her shoes brushing the floor. Wiping his face with one hand, he used the juices thus gathered to anoint the head of the cock she had thoroughly wetted with her mouth, pulled her asscheeks apart, and pressed against the anal ring his finger had passed earlier. Trisha's head came up as she realized what her Master was about to do, but before she could protest her anus relaxed and his cockhead slipped inside. Startled, she took a deep breath; Wally took advantage of it to push forward and sink his iron-hard rod deep into her ass.

"OHHH!" she gasped as his invasion forced the air out of her. "Oh, Master! I've never done this before!"

"Never?" Wally asked as he pulled back and then pushed forward again, gaining another inch.

"Well, a dildo, once; but it wasn't as thick and long as you. Ohhh, that's different, so much better than the dildo. So much better. Don't stop, Master, please don't stop. I am your slave and your whore for you to use any way you wish. Go on! Take my anal cherry and mark my total subjugation to our love!"

He reached out a long arm and grabbed the bottle of oil Trisha had used to massage him earlier in the evening. Popping the cap, he dribbled a little onto the rigid penis working its way farther into Trisha. It eased the passage and she moaned happily as his balls slapped against her twat.

"That's good. Oh, that's good! Give it to me! Give it all to me! Cum in my ass and take my anal cherry, Master! Fuck my ass! Fuck it good!"

A little more oil, and his thick prick moved as smoothly in and out of her ass as it had her wet, pink pussy. She began to push back against him, wanting it all, wanting his cock all the way insider her until his hips smacked her buttocks and his balls swung to strike her clitoris. He grabbed her hair to control her and get them into sync.

"Ohh! Ahh! Ohh! Ahh! Ahh! Ohh! Ahh yeah! Yeah! Pull my fucking hair! Yeah! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh yeah! Like that! Yeah! Ahh! Ahh! Ohh fuck, make me cum! Fuck, make me cumm! Yeah, make me cummm! Oh fuck, ohh fuck, oh oh oh -- YEAAHH!"

Her back arched as she sucked in the air for that last shriek and her body instinctively tried to pull his cock deep into her as she came. Her head dropped forward again as far as it could with his hand twined into it, and his hips never stopped moving. In a minute she began to buck under him again moaning and gasping her pleasure for her Master to hear.

"Oh yes, Master. So good. Feels so good in me. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I love you inside me. Please don't stop!"

In a moment of inspiration, he reached around and slipped the middle finger of his free hand into her pussy. The effect was immediate.

"Ohh! Ohh yeah!! Ohh yeah! Ohh yeah! Ohh, fuck! Yeah!! Ohh yeah! Ohh yeah! Don't stop! Oh god! Oh god! Keep fucking me like that! Keep fucking me like that! Finger me! Oh god! Oh god, I'm close! Fuck me! Finger me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Ahh! Ahh! Ahhnnn -- ahhnn -- oh -- YEEESSSS!"

Her anal ring spasmed around his prick and her girl-honey soaked his hand as Trisha orgasmed again. Wally felt his own climax beginning to build in his balls and knew he could not hold off much longer. He let go of her hair and grabbed her shoulder, speeding up as he pounded her willing asshole and added another finger as he twisted his hand to get his palm against her clit and she writhed under him, her hips seesawing in response to his assault on her ass.

"Ohmigod! Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh yeah! Yeah! Don't stop! Don't stop! Give it to me! Yeaahh! Fuck me harder! Fuck me! Don't stop! Oh yeah!" she screamed, the pitch of her voice rising with every stroke. "Oaah yeah! Oh yeah! Oaah! Oaah! Ohmigod! Don't stop! Ohh, fuck! Oh fuck! Ohmigod, yeah! Oh god, you're hard! Oh god, yes! Yes! Yes! Ohmigod. I'm cumming! Cum with me! Now! Now! Now! Na -- AAIIEEHH!"

Unable to hold back any longer, Wally blew his load into Trisha's bowels like a power washer cleaning barnacles off hull plating. The world spun around him as he erupted into her and she shook with the force of her own climax, and his. He fell on top of her as they simultaneously spiraled down into the darkness of the little-death that only the very best fucking can produce, and not often even then.

They woke lying beside each other, their sexual juices drying on each other's bodies. She reached out to him and he gathered her in. They kissed gently, caressing each other.

"I know what let's do," said Trisha softly. "Let's shower, Master, and then soak in the tub for a little bit, so we sleep soundly. And in the morning," she said with a quick kiss, "please take me again."

"Always happy to accommodate a lady," smiled Wally, stroking her hair. "You get the water running, pet. I'll go find the dark beer I am sure is in your fridge. As you say, bathe, soak, and sleep, and sex in the morning. Life doesn't get much better."

4.

From that point onward the two of them spent every night together, duty permitting. They continued their question and answer sessions, often in bed, and by the time they'd been together for a fortnight, knew as much about each other as many couples who had been going out for a year or more. Wally made reservations at the Officers Club to celebrate their two-week engagement, requesting a table in a quiet corner. Happy simply to be together, they barely noticed what they ate. Settling down with an after-dinner brandy, they were surprised when Captain Vincent and his statuesque wife walked over to their table.

"It's rare to see you dining in the club," the captain observed. "A special occasion, Commander?"

"Yes, sir; a two week anniversary. May I introduce you? Trisha, this is my captain, Daniel Vincent of the USS Isaac Hull, and his wife, Elizabeth. Captain, Mrs. Vincent, this is Patricia Corcoran." A beat. "My fiancée."

The captain and his lady wife exchanged a startled glance before smiles broke out on their faces. "Congratulations, Wallace!" said Elizabeth Vincent. "This is a pleasant surprise. I keep track of my husband's officers, but I wasn't aware you were seeing anyone. How long has this been going on?"

"Not long, Mrs. Vincent," Trisha answered for him. "It was something of a whirlwind courtship. But when the time is right, the feelings are real, and both people know it, it's time to act. So, we did." She squeezed Wally's hand, knowing how uneasy social occasions made him.

The captain didn't miss that reassuring caress and gave her a penetrating look. "I see. I hope you know what you're letting yourself in for. Navy officers are away from home a great deal of the time and seldom are assigned to a ship or base for more than a couple of years. That can be hard on a relationship."

Trisha met his eyes. "I'm from a Navy family, Captain. Sometimes we were able to be with Daddy where he was stationed, and sometimes he left us behind. I know how the Navy works, sir. I'm willing to put up with the loneliness when Wally has to deploy, in anticipation of the joy we'll have when he gets back. I coped with not having a man in my life before I met him, and with the wonders of modern communication it's not as if we're out of touch for months at a time and dependent on the vagaries of mail the way my great-grandparents were. I am sure I can cope, or I wouldn't be marrying him."

"Well said, m'dear," said Elizabeth. "Dan, if you're going to give them the third degree you owe them at least a bottle of champagne!"

"You're right," agreed her husband. "And as Trisha said, when the time is right, the feelings are real, and both people both know it, it's time to act. Waiter!" He snapped his fingers to get the moonlighting sailor's attention and ordered a bottle of champagne and four glasses.

As with Wally's frocking a party spontaneously developed, with the officers of the Hull, their wives, dates, and significant others pushing tables together, ordering hors d'oeuvres and assorted sparkling wines, and dancing to the hastily reprogrammed sound system. A good time was had by all, even Wally, who was learning that parties are much more fun if you have a woman with whom to share them.

He might have been less pleased if he'd known one of the O Club waiters, whose duty assignment was in Supply, was the farm boy who had assisted him and Patch Flores in finding the parts for the steering engine; or that Lt. Brackett overheard the kid telling a buddy about the previous night's wingding the next morning.

"Those guys on the Hull must have the coolest bunch of officers ever. They had a party last night that just, you know, evolved. One minute the club is like the morgue, and the next there's a party going on 'cause one of their officers got engaged. You've seen him around; you know, that lieutenant who looks like he just got out of college and has more medals than Bull Halsey, that's been requisitioning parts from us? That's him. And man, what a fox he got! Remember that redhead Brackett used to date? The one that broke it off because they'd been fighting? Well, after she ditched him she hooked up with that lieutenant, only he's a lieutenant commander now. She was wearing a diamond the size of a blueberry -- and I don't mean those dinky ones the galley puts in the blueberry pancakes, I mean one of those giant prize-winning berries like you get from the farmer's market!"

5.

The day after the engagement party, they were lying in bed after lovemaking, Trisha lying with her head on his chest listening to his heart, when she looked up at him and said, "Master, I need to ask a favor of you." She looked a little apprehensive.

"Ask, and if it be reasonable it shall be granted," Wally said with a chuckle in his voice; they had watched Ivanhoe before he had carried her into the bedroom, laid her on the bed, and given her a long, slow fucking that had left her limp with satisfaction. She smiled at her loving Dominant, reassured by the answer and his caressing of her skin.

"Daddy's birthday is Saturday and Mother is throwing a party for him. The whole family is going to be there, and I want to introduce you to everyone and announce our engagement; I haven't told my parents about us yet. Please, will you come with me?"

"My dear submissive, you don't need to ask. Of course we'll go. But tell me, why are you so apprehensive? He's your father, not Darth Vader, surely?"

"I haven't told you everything, Master. Daddy is Admiral John Corcoran, commanding the Patrol Wing out of Jax. He can be a little touchy sometimes, because he regards Naval Aviators as superior beings. You should hear how he talks about my brothers.

"Johnny, my older brother, is a fighter pilot; he just got his third stripe and command of VF-41, the Black Aces. To hear Daddy tell it, Johnny walks on water. He's never put a foot wrong since the day he was sworn in at the Naval Academy, and he has gone up the ladder awfully fast because he's been deep-dipped twice. He's so virtuous there are times when I can't stand him.

"Billy, my other brother, was a football star at Annapolis and went into the SEALs. He's a lieutenant in SEAL Team 2 and has a troop of his own; but to Daddy, his knuckles drag on the ground. Daddy claims he only went into the SEALs because Navy Air wouldn't have him. Billy got a little drunk at Christmas, the last time we were all together, and told Daddy what he thought of 'superannuated old fuds whose combat know-how is stuck back in the Cold War.' He stormed out of the house, and I had to go fetch him from the O Club bar later and coax him into coming home. He and Daddy still haven't really made up; Daddy expects an apology and Billy won't give him one."

She fell silent. Wally sat up in bed and drew her to him, feeling the tension in her, and said, "You may as well tell me what you're thinking, my darling. Go ahead, say it all. I won't be offended." He stroked her back and after a moment she continued.

"You're in the black shoe Navy. That's bad enough to someone like him, but when he finds out you didn't graduate from Annapolis and have spent almost your whole career in patrol craft, he's going to look at you like you're a trained monkey in dress whites. It could get really ugly, and I don't want to see you hurt, my love."

Wally was quiet for a moment as he digested this. At last he said, "I've run across his type before; ring-knockers who can't get past the fact that graduation from the Trade School is no guarantee of future performance. Merchant Mariners are if anything more skilled at navigation, shiphandling, and shipboard operations than Annapolis-trained officers of equivalent time in service. I'll let my record speak for itself.

"I promise you, my darling, I won't rise to his bait -- though like Ambassador Sarek, I may sink a barb or two of my own if he starts in. He probably hopes you'll marry some rising star out of the Naval Academy with wings of gold on his manly breast, and then breed the next generation of Corcoran officers. I hope he is able to see that what is truly important is his little girl's happiness. You are happy, aren't you, Trisha?"

She sighed and kissed him with open lips and busy tongue before cuddling against him again. "I'm so very happy, Master, that I could burst." They kissed with rising passion, and the subject did not come up again.

Saturday afternoon found them pulling up in front of a large, breezy pre-war bungalow built in the Indian rather than the more typical American Craftsman style that sat on more than an acre of land in a section of NAS Jacksonville known as "Admiral's Row." Wally eyed the house as he handed Trisha out of the Z-3.

"Compared to the hovel I've been living in, this is the Taj Mahal. After we're married it will be a long time before we live in a house this elegant."

Her face lit up. "Do you mean that, Master? You want a big house on a big lot?"

"How often do I say something I don't mean, my pet? But you'd best belay addressing me by that honorific, Trisha. I suspect those here wouldn't understand."

"All right, darling."

"That, I can live with, sugar tits. Let's get this over with."

As was typical of such affairs, there was a receiving line. The station commander, his deputy, and the head of the Logistics Group, all flag officers, were in the line and those passing through it made their manners with them. Standing next to the guest of honor and his wife was a familiar face.

1...34567...9