Noyes Fludde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikedg123
mikedg123
14 Followers

"Each other," said Ham, "and look there's greenery practically all over."

Certainly God had exerted his bounty. Grass was springing up everywhere. What had looked like the slimy skeletons of trees were putting out green shoots. A daisy opened its petals.

"And look at that," said Mrs Noah. She pointed at the bow of colours which stretched against the dark, rapidly retreating clouds. "Beautiful. Is it a sign?"

"Yes," said Noah. "A sign that white light when projected through a prism of a raindrop will split into its component colours."

They tramped down the mountain to restart their lives.

* * * * * *

Epilogue

Ham and Shem and their wives produced many children and these married and in their turn produced children. Of course, what God didn't know or perhaps had never bothered to find out was that constant interbreeding is not a good idea and actually produces a race which is prone to various genetic weaknesses and disorders, and ultimately probably becomes extinct.

Japheth and Bob were also going at it like knives, but in spite of that, never produced a single offspring.

So, all in all, it was a bit of a disaster. God observed this and was less than pleased.

"Bugger," He said accurately, and with one splendid drop kick, lobbed the earth into touch.*

* * * * * *

* Rugby term meaning to kick the ball out of play.

mikedg123
mikedg123
14 Followers
12