Nuala Needs A Cock For The Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,207 Followers

She knew she couldn’t last much longer. Her moans got louder. She tugged at her tits harder than before. She finally reached down for her clit and let Pat’s thrusts bring her even more pleasure. With a shriek her body started shaking and her orgasm seized Pat’s cock with a quiver and squeezed it hard. Pat didn’t stop. He kept pumping until her orgasm subsided and then he pulled out.

“Hands and knees!” he ordered her.

Nuala’s body was satiated and yet she wanted more. She got on her hands and knees, showing her wonderful round ass and her gaping fuck hole that he’d just pulled out of. He ran his rock hard cock across her dripping slit and then he slammed right back inside her. This way, from behind, he got even deeper into her wonderful cunt. With a tight grip of her hips he started slamming inside her. Each forward thrust by him was met by a backwards thrust by her. When they met there was a wonderful wet echo of his balls slamming into her clit. They were panting heavily by now. Nuala’s tits were bouncing back and forth, like ripe fruit hanging from her flushed body. Pat picked up the pace even more. He fucked her harder and deeper, then even harder and deeper again. He slapped her ass and continued fucking her. He pulled her up against his chest by her nipples. She cried out in pain and pleasure. He was fucking her like a man possessed and she was loving ever moment of it. She was already longing for the next time they’d fuck. She could feel him tensing up. She knew he was near a release. His finger found its way down to her nub and started teasing it mercilessly. She had to give in. There was no way of fighting it. Once again she surrendered to the pleasure and with a cry of satisfaction her cunt once again gripped Pat’s cock in a prolonged shiver and he slapped her a final time, dove deep inside and shot his cream deep into his step daughter’s womb.

The two of them collapsed into each others’ arms and Pat kissed Nuala.

“I never realised what a wonderful little slut you’d be,” he smiled. “Now that I’ve had you, I’m going to fuck you again and again and again.”

“I can’t wait to feel your thick cock in my cunt again,” she replied, reaching down to scoop up her cum mixed juices from her pussy. She licked her finger, savouring the taste of their fucking and smiled at him.

They didn’t get much cycling done that week. When the rain stopped Pat and Nuala stayed by the lake, fucking from dawn to dusk every day. Pat taught Nuala new ways of taking his cock and they both came away with a full body tan, having fucked on the beach for numerous hours. The following four weeks they shared a bed and since Nuala was on the pill she made sure there was no obstacle to their fucking sessions while they were still free to be together. When Nuala’s mom and sister returned from Europe they had to start sneaking meetings. Nuala pretended to be spending time with her friends while Pat “worked late”.

One morning in August as Pat pulled out of Nuala’s still shivering cunt and watched his spunk trail down her thighs with a large portion of her own juices Nuala turned around and rested her sweet ass against his desk.

“I’m pregnant,” she stated matter-of-factly.

“But you’re on the pill!” he protested.

“I know, but Dr Jacobs said it was possible my pill wasn’t doing any good other than stopping my cramps, which is all I got it for.”

“How do we know who the father is then?”

“You’re the only man I’ve fucked without a condom. The dates confirm it. I’m having your baby.”

Pat had one look at his step daughter and noticed that her tits had been getting bigger. She was more beautiful than ever.

“I guess I won’t have to worry about not having anyone to fuck in September now. You’re not going back to college.”

“What do we do about mom?”

“We’ll think of that later,” he said and sat down on his chair with a smile, jerking his cock in his hand. “Now come and ride me before I have to get back to work.”

Nuala slid down his hard shaft. Her cunt was so wet that he slid straight inside. He tore her blouse open and pulled her tits out of her bra. While she slid up and down his shaft he sucked on her tits and fully enjoyed her pussy muscles working his cock. He grabbed her ass and squeezed it, making her pick up the pace. They fucked like that for a long time, neither of them in a hurry to cum quickly this time. When Nuala finally let go, grabbing a tight grip around his cock he released another load straight up inside her. He smiled at himself and his ingenious idea of replacing Nuala’s birth control pills with aspirin. She was going to be his fuck toy for a long time now. It was time to show her the house he’d bought for them to share.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,207 Followers
12