Nude Beach Horror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I have a small dick Holly." I said with such remorse and sorrow.

Holly rolled her eyes in disgust. I am not a man, I'm a sissy. And now, I've just proven it to her.

"A deal is a deal." She said, reaching over to her nightstand.

Holly pulled out a bottle of baby oil and a few tissues. Then, she turned her attention to my raging hard-on, proceeding to apply a generous amount of oil to my itsy bitsy boner. "Baby oil for a baby dick" Holly chuckled.

With that, she began tugging on my boyish penis. Using just her thumb and index finger she proceeded to jerk me off, sending me into a far away place. Sending me off in to ecstasy land. Although I wasn't actually fucking her, this was still just as good. It didn't take me too long to climax.

Before too long, I was panting, moaning, groaning, "mph! mpf! argh" She started laughing. I must've sounded (and looked) so pathetic. Sure enough, a few seconds later warm goo ozzed out of my spurting little pecker dribbling down the short shaft of my penis onto her hand.

In fact, I didn't even think she noticed I'd climaxed until after it dribbled down her hand. Clearly, she wasn't impressed.

"uck! Gross!" She reached for her tissues, wiping her hand.

"You cum like an infant." She said to me.

I was still breathing heavy, catching my breath. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

"That was amazing! Oh gwad! Holly! Wow! That was fucking incredible!!" I exclaimed.

"Was it better than 'real' sex?" she asked, mocking me. Ouch! That hurt. It sent me back down to earth; that was for sure. This was all followed by an immense feeling of loss, sorrow, shame, embarrassment and above all.... guilt.

Holly rose from her bed, making her way out, just as she was about to exit, she turned with concern for me, asking, "are you going to be okay?" "yeah, I'll be fine. Thank you."

That was that.

She went off to her party and I cleaned myself up and drove back home to L.A. It was an awful weekend. It was a horror story. It was nude beach horror.

But...... it didn't stop there.

When I returned to work, everywhere I went: I could hear muffled giggles and whispering. Especially from women. It was always the same, as soon as I entered a room, all the men would grin at me and all the women would look away, embarrassed for some reason.

That's when it hit me.... facebook. Holly was facebook friends with almost everyone I worked with.

Upon checking her profile, I found that her status read "I'm a little teapot LMAO!!!" Underneath that, was a link to a vid....... Try guessing what.