Nude Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

She knew what she wanted to do next, and Angelina hoped Rich did too. In case he didn't, she got to her feet, picked up her undergarments and climbed onto the bed, where she placed her bra and panties on the corner and lay on her back. One pillow was under her head and the other was beside her, to be put to use later. Sucking off her client had gotten her highly aroused, as any kind of sexual activity always does. What she needed was the relief that could best be provided by a man fucking her or eating her pussy until she reached at least one orgasm, and more than that, if he was willing and able.

He knew full well what she wanted next, and Rich was willing, even eager to do it for her. He looked at her lovely face where she was still licking her lips to get any of his leftover cum, and at her breasts, which were so creamy white, and reached out to gently hold one in his hand. When he first gazed at her picture online and, a little earlier that day when she pulled her bra clear, they looked real, but her breasts were so big and shapely, he couldn't be sure they had not been constructed by a skilled plastic surgeon. After gently squeezing one of the fabulous orbs in his hand, he knew they were completely natural, so he started to pay them the homage such beauty deserves.

This began as licking the nipple of the first breast he held, and Rich was elated at seeing how rigid her nipples were, like cute pink marbles, except he could feel the tiny ridges that stiffened them and the pebbly texture of her areolas. As he licked, her mouth was inches away from his ear and, after a few seconds, he could hear the beautiful brunette cooing happily. Being a man who believed the best kind of sex is the kind where both people derive pleasure, he was filled with joy to see and hear and feel everything that was happening with him and his partner for that weekend.

When he changed his attentions to the other of her luscious breasts, that nipple was in the same happy state and, as he licked, he could feel Angelina's body start to squirm under him. Rich's pleasure and happiness with his choice of companion increased with every movement or sound of pleasure she made, and there was a plethora of both. As he switched his tongue back and forth between the divine globes, her cooing evolved to blissful moaning, and her squirming became writhing.

"I love that, Rich. I love what you're doing."

He responded the same way as she had when he expressed pleasure with her sucking his cock, with his thumb and index finger, because his mouth was far too pleasurably engaged to waste time talking. The action became even better for both of them when he drew a luscious globe as far into his mouth as he could and, with his lips forming a seal on her firm flesh, started sucking. His tongue remained active too, caressing the nipple and areola, and Angelina's upper body became more active.

As he switched his attentions to her second enchanting breast, the movements of her body thrust it up into his mouth, and he sucked and licked the same as he had on the first. Rich continued his worship of Angelina's incredible bosom for a long time, while her upper body thrashed under him, until he detected the delectable aroma of fresh pussy juices and knew it was time to go lower on her body. After kissing both her rigid nipples a fond adieu, he started nuzzling and sucking and licking his way down her soft belly to the source of the fragrance.

Angelina knew where he was going, of course, and it was what she wanted more than anything in the world. "Yes! Yes!" she urged him downward. "Eat my pussy!"

That was his intention too, but he stopped briefly to swirl his tongue in her cute little navel. Angelina giggled, but pushed on Rich's shoulders to help propel him to the place where she urgently wanted his mouth. There were no more delays along the way. He stopped when he reached her soft, white Mount of Venus, kissed her there and scurried on his hands and knees to the foot of the bed before returning, just as fast, to where she awaited him with her legs spread and bent at the knees so he could more easily bury his face in her pussy.

She saw him approaching and handed Rich the pillow she had set aside earlier. He grinned at her eagerness, which matched his own, and slipped it under the sexy brunette's hips when she raised her ass, leaving her pussy in the perfect position for what they both wanted. He ducked his head; she raised her legs and he moved forward so the backs of her knees were resting comfortably on his shoulders. Growing even more avid for what he wanted so much, Rich wrapped his arms around Angelina's thighs, bringing his face inches away from the pussy he had been thinking about all day.

And what she had there at the apex of her legs was truly something to fantasize about. Her pussy was clean-shaven except for one narrow strip, which he had known before making contact, but the description on the internet couldn't truly do justice to her beauty. He gazed at the flawless white skin, set off so well by the narrow band of black hair leading to her mons and by her rosy pink inner lips that had fully blossomed through her slit. Rich breathed in deeply of the aroma that had beckoned to him a few minutes earlier. That scent had been enticing at a distance, but it was almost intoxicating from a few inches away.

Angelina wished he would stop looking and start licking, for she was in a high state of sexual excitement, but she would refrain from saying anything to him, at least for a few more seconds.

A few stray drops of her pussy juices had spattered on the insides of her soft white thighs, and Rich eagerly licked them off, finding their flavor to be even more delightful than their aroma. His tongue sluiced everything off that smooth and sensitive place and was next applied to her crotch, licking upward to catch the freshest nectar, which was trickling from the pink hole that was producing it. Those juices were even more delicious than the others had been, and he devoured every drop available, before starting to slowly lick one of her outer pussy lips.

The sounds of pleasure Angelina was uttering were music to Rich's ears, and her pussy might well have been the most beautiful he had ever seen, with the most delectable taste and aroma. All his senses were being pleased beyond belief, but the one receiving the most fabulous sensations was that of touch.

The skin of her inner thighs had been soft and smooth, and that of her crotch had been a treat as well, but her outer lip felt to his tongue like a satin pillow that has been warmed by the sun, but vibrant and alive. The movements of her pussy had become almost as strenuous as those of her upper body had been, adding immensely to his pleasure, as his tongue slowly caressed the entire length of that lip. When he reached Angelina's mons, he stopped, kissed the soft white mound and brought his mouth back down to her pink hole, where he feasted on the wealth of fresh nectar that had just been provided.

"I love that, Rich. Keep doing it. Keep eating my pussy," she implored him.

He briefly raised his face and grinned, his mouth smeared with her juices, and returned to what they both loved. She felt his tongue slowly meandering up her other outer lip, stroking her gently the way she loved so much. The sensations were so fantastic, she could hardly believe they were happening to her, because the man eating her pussy was the best at that activity, one of her favorites, she had ever met. While her body churned up the clean sheets and her head rolled from side to side on the pillow, she saw his dark head appear over her mons. He grinned at her, kissed the soft white mound again, and his face disappeared between her thighs. Once again, she felt his tongue licking up all the juices she knew had just trickled from her pussy.

Rich decided he would make frequent stops to devour that nectar, lest some of it drip off and be wasted by soaking into the sheet. After he had it all, he began licking between an inner and an outer lip, starting with the ultra-soft, smooth area between the origins of the labia. His tongue caressed her there, while her pussy writhed under his face, and he started upward between the lips. When he reached the point where they are close together, he canted his head so he could thrust his tongue into the seam between them.

He loves everything about eating a pussy, especially one like he had under his face, but one of his favorite parts is the contrast between the slick outer lip and the puffy inner one, which was swollen with the sexy young woman's lust.

Everything about what he was doing was so fantastic that Rich wanted to make it last a long time before bringing Angelina to an orgasm, so he took a long time to reach the end of her inner lip. When he finally got there, he raised his head to briefly survey the results of what he was doing. They could hardly have been better; the young woman's body was thrashing about on the bed and her head was rolling from side to side on her pillow. When he lowered his eyes to view her clit, it was so swollen it was pushing its way out from the protective hood. Soon, he would be sucking the little cutie and bringing his date to a climax, one of several he expected her to reach, but he did not believe she was at the peak of her arousal yet.

Once again, he devoured all the freshest nectar her pussy had secreted, before starting to lick between another inner and outer lip. Rich treated this one the same, slowly licking every tiny area many times, before again reaching the end of the inner lip. By that time, Angelina's clit had pushed its way completely out from under the hood. Her hips were swiveling under his face, thrusting her legs out and back past his head, and the muscles of her thighs had turned slightly out, presenting her pussy fully to him. Judging from the reactions of other women whose pussies he had eaten, he decided she was as ready as she would ever be, and it was time to bring her to her first climax of the day.

After licking off all the fresh nectar, he raised his mouth and gently drew her clit into it. With his lips forming a seal he sucked, and his tongue fondled the engorged sides and top of the luscious morsel. As he continued, Angelina's movements became even more pronounced, until she joyously cried out the happy news he had been anticipating.

"Yes! Yes, I'm cumming! Suck my clit."

Angelina's legs clamped down on the sides of his head and her hands buried themselves in his hair, as she jammed his face and her pussy together. She fucked even harder up into the mouth that was doing so much for her, while bouncing up and down on the pillow under her ass. Her legs swung from side to side, carrying his head a very willing prisoner, while Rich hung on, hugging her thighs and with his mouth clamped onto her clit and continuing to suck and lick.

For almost a minute, Angelina's gyrations continued, until she gave a loud but incoherent cry of ecstasy. Her back arched, ramming her pussy against Rich's mouth for an ultimate time, while all her muscles clenched. After her orgasm, she totally relaxed on the bed, like a beautiful creamy white puddle. Her hands released his head, and her legs remained draped loosely over the shoulders of the man who had brought her to such a momentous climax.

He stayed where he was for a few seconds, until backing slightly away and moving forward again, so he could feast on all the fresh juices Angelina had produced while cumming. He licked them off her legs and belly and crotch and lips and even sucked them from the enticing pink hole that had provided the delicious treat. He could have stopped then, but eating Angelina's pussy had been so great and her orgasm so memorable, he decided to continue eating her until she climaxed at least one more time. Once again, his eager tongue started lovingly stroking an outer lip.

That climax had been one of the greatest ever, and Angelina's face was a mask of joy, with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open in an ecstatic smile. She felt the magical tongue licking off the fresh juices she knew had just been generated, until she noticed the way the licking was progressing. It felt like Rich was starting to eat her pussy for a second time! As his magical tongue slowly cruised upward on her lip, her smile of joy grew broader, and the happy young woman luxuriated her head into her pillow, while she waited to be brought to Paradise again.

Her body quivered in delight, and she watched the forehead of Rich as it came into view, followed by his face and mouth, smeared with the juices from her overjoyed pussy. "Keep eating me," she urged him. "Make me cum again!"

He smiled and nodded his head but said nothing. His face disappeared between her legs again and, seconds later she felt him licking up the freshest of her pussy juices. From there, his tongue started up her other outer lip. Waves of intense pleasure coursed through her body from where the agile, wet giver of pleasure was caressing her sensitive bare skin. Angelina could already feel a climax building deep inside her body.

Rich was having a terrific time too, and he knew he could never get bored from eating such an incredible pussy and tasting her nectar. One of the best things about the escort was she was so sensitive and responsive. She was squirming under his face already, and her delicious juices were flowing freely. Rich decided to bring her to an even greater orgasm than the first had been. Being a man who loved eating pussy, it would be as much fun for him as it was for her.

He began licking between her inner and outer lip again, his tongue following the same path as the first time, but slower and more thorough. Over and over, his tongue caressed between her lips, while Angelina's movements steadily grew more strenuous under his face. This time, by the time his tongue reached her clit again, her pussy was ramming so hard into his face she seemed to be trying to wrap herself around him. When he looked at her, she was churning up the bed sheet, while her head tossed back and forth on her pillow, with a look of total bliss on her visage.

Rich could have easily brought the highly excited brunette to an orgasm by sucking her clit then, but he wanted her to become even more aroused before doing that. He did not ignore that little cutie, but gently drew his tongue across the swollen morsel, resulting in louder moans of bliss and even more vigorous movements. Quickly, he brought his mouth back down to her adorable pink hole and devoured all her fresh nectar before starting to lick between the other pair of inner and outer lips.

Rarely had Angelina been even close to as sexually stimulated as she was then. In her line of work, some men, especially those paying her by the hour, want to fuck with little or no foreplay, and she has to do what they want, even though that kind of treatment tends to leave her feeling unfulfilled after they have left. A few deep thrusts with her dildo usually takes care of that situation, but she certainly wouldn't need to use any toy with Rich. She opened her eyes and looked down her body, to see his forehead appearing again.

"Suck my clit!" she begged him. Make me cum! I need to cum!"

He grinned at her as he had before, but said nothing. Seconds later, his face disappeared between her thighs again, and she could once more feel his tongue moving about and caressing the most sensitive part of her body.

This time, Rich started below the pink hole that had given him so much of her nectar, and probed his tongue against the bottom edge of the pink hole that had produced it. As he did, small, delicious drops of her juices flicked out to please his taste buds. From there, he started slowly advancing up one side of that same hole, with his tongue exploring under the inner lip. Angelina's body was tossing from side to side and bouncing up and down as her excitement soared to new heights.

His tongue continued its slow advance, moving from one side of her dripping hole to the other. Every time he made that crossing, he dipped into the hot cauldron to taste the juices bubbling up while they were at their freshest. He took a long, happy time, until he reached the top edge and started thrusting his tongue into the small area between the edge and her fully engorged clit. She begged him again to suck her there, and this time, since he was sure her arousal was at its peak, he did what she wanted.

Opening his mouth wide, he engulfed the precious little morsel, eliciting a cry of joy from the woman under him. His lips clamped tightly on the base of her clit, and his tongue got even more active, caressing everything it could reach. Angelina had lost control of her muscles, and her whole body was rocking and rolling under him, her legs swinging past his head as she gave herself over to the excruciating pleasure he was giving her.

"Uh! Uh! Uh" she whimpered in the same tempo as the workings of his mouth. "Oh my god!" she cried out joyously as her climax overwhelmed her and she started cumming.

Once again, her legs and hands and pussy made a very willing prisoner of the man who had brought her to that admirable state. She bounced up and down on the bed and her legs swung wildly from side to side, coming perilously close to throwing both of them off the bed and onto the floor. Neither one cared one little bit about that. The two or three minutes while Angelina was in the throes of cumming were some of the most enjoyable and memorable of either of their lives. When she reached Heaven, or so it seemed to her, her back arched; all her muscles clenched and she jammed her pussy against Rich's face for the ultimate time. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed, with her legs draped over his shoulders.

He moved slightly back, then forward again and greedily licked the plethora of fresh juices from every part of her body where they had spattered even sucking them from the delightful pink hole that had been their source. When he was done and had gotten every drop, he licked off his lips and face, as far as his tongue could reach, and wiped the rest onto his fingers, which he then licked clean. Her nectar was so delicious, Rich didn't want to waste any, if he could help it.

There were still a few traces left, so he went into the bathroom and wiped his face with a wet cloth and combed his hair with a comb from the small pouch that had been left there. Being slightly more presentable, he returned to the bedroom and smiled at the gorgeous naked woman there. Her eyes were open, and she was totally relaxed, including lying with her legs spread and her arms at her side. When she saw her virile and sexually skilled date, she smiled back at him.

After eating Angelina's pussy to her second orgasm, Rich's mouth was tired but happy. He was also rather hungry. "What I've been eating is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted, but I think I need something more solid. What do you say we go down to the dining room?" he asked.

"I think that's a good idea. I'm kind of hungry too. Cumming the way you just made me do really uses up the energy -- not that I'm complaining - and I think I need something to replace it."

"They have a good dining room here. We can go there, eat and come back up here for more of what we've been doing."

"That's exactly what I want too."

While Rich went to the bathroom to clean himself up a bit, Angelina considered whether to wear the lingerie she had put on that morning or get out the clean ones from her overnight bag. Since she expected to return to the room and bed for more of the great sex she had been getting, she decided to wear the first set to dinner and wear the clean ones home. She picked up her panties from where they had been left on the corner of the mattress and started to put them on, until Rich returned from the bathroom and stopped her.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers