Nude Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He half expected to find the girl in his bed, waiting, but had been relieved to find it empty.

Now, in the light of another day, groggy and uncoordinated, he stared blearily at Melissa as the girl pouted at him, obviously amused.

Melissa uncrossed her legs and poked at the untidy pile of her father's clothes with a toe.

"Look at the state of this place."

Eammon ignored the rebuke.

"What do you want, Mel?" But he had a feeling he knew the answer already.

"Are you horny in the morning, Daddy?" she breathed, eyes wide with contrived innocence. "I thought you might like me to lie next to you and we could have a little play together." She nudged her father with an elbow and yanked at the sheet covering him. "You really do have a big cock, Daddy. Why don't you give it a little tug? Make it all stiff?"

"Mel. No. Stop it."

But the girl was already stretching her lean body alongside his and Eammon found himself shifting his bulk to accommodate her. He groaned and shook his head when his daughter's legs fell open with boneless ease. Eammon cursed and licked his dry lips when Melissa slid a finger along the crease of her sex and gasped.

A few seconds later and they were side-by-side, each watching the other masturbate.

"Melissa," Eammon sighed, giving it one last attempt to bring their lewd games to a halt. "No, we can't..."

"But I want to, Dad." The girl rolled onto her side and rested her head on one fist, elbow against the bed. "In fact..."

When his daughter's fingers closed around his girth, Eammon boggled with disbelief. It was unthinkable -- his own daughter fisting his length! His cock looked huge in her tiny hand, the length of it exaggerated as she jacked the thing with vigorous strokes.

Melissa stared at the cock in her fist, entranced while she worked at her father.

"Let me do it, Daddy," she murmured, "let your little girl milk this big fucking thing."

Eammon boggled into the girl's face.

"Jesus, Melissa. Oh shit. No, I don't believe it. Not you. You can't be doing this to me."

"I am, Dad. I'm really doing it." Melissa shifted against the mattress and, still tugging away, leaned over her father's torso. She draped her body across his and aimed the cock-head at her breasts. "You can come on my boobs, Dad," she offered, pausing mid-stroke to paint her breasts with pre-cum as it leaked from the slit in the head of Eammon's cock. She using the thing like a stick of deodorant and rolled the big dome over her flesh. "Just let it go, Dad. When you're ready, don't hold back. Just let it go all over me."

"My daughter? My own daughter? I'm damned..." Eammon delivered through gritted teeth, the cords in his neck stark as knife blades.

Then, inevitably he bellowed and let fly with a long burst of semen that splashed against Melissa's throat.

When semen splashed onto her, Melissa let out a cry of surprise, her fist working up and down while jet after jet of cum sprayed over her, its spread indiscriminate.

By the time Eammon finished his groaning and gasping, lying there poleaxed, chest heaving, Melissa had been liberally plastered with viscous spunk.

"I told you I wanted to do it again," the girl said, examining the web of her hand between forefinger and thumb. "You came everywhere," she laughed, wiping a gooey hand against her thigh before rolling off the bed. "I'm going to shower. Want to wash my back?"

Minutes later a dazed Eammon padded along the corridor. He couldn't believe he was doing it but there he was just the same, reaching for the handle on the door to the shower cubicle. His daughter grinned and moved back inside the tiny stall and handed her father a bottle of body scrub a second before she turned her back to him.

"Beautiful," Eammon muttered, when he felt his daughter's skin, slick and wet under his palms.

He lathered the girl's back, his cock nudging the globe of one feminine buttock in the confined space. The thing thickened instantly; suddenly enormous and raring to go.

Melissa turned when she felt a nudging in her back: "Oh, daddy ... Just look at you."

Eammon moaned when the girl used both hands to soap his erection.

"That's enough for now," Melissa said, manoeuvring around her father's bulk so she could exit the stall. "I'll wait for you in bed. Come to me soon."

Eammon let the water spray over him, his mind full of contradictions as he lathered his body, legs and diminishing cock. He was torn between disgust at the appalling crime he and Melissa had committed and the nearly overwhelming desire for more of her.

He thought again about leaving the caravan, imagined ways in which he could convince the girl to pack up and leave so they could drive home and he could make an early return to work. He thought that by immersing himself in some criminal investigation he could free his mind of his daughter, that by working and working he would stop thinking about her or obsessing over the enormity of their actions.

The shower sluiced the suds away and Eammon left the stall. He wrapped a towel around his waist and brushed is teeth, spitting the foamy toothpaste residue into the sink, a renewed determination within him to put a stop to Melissa's seduction.

Eammon walked to his bedroom.

He opened the door and his mouth fell open.

"I'm going to come, Daddy," the girl mumbled, two fingers knuckle deep inside her body, her face twisted with desire, her eyes glazed, jaw slack.

"Oh, baby," Eammon moaned as the towel fell to the floor and his cock jerked, again, to a full-blooded hard-on.

Melissa coughed a throaty groan and rolled her eyes, legs snapping closed around her wrist. She rolled onto her side and shuddered, the orgasm boiling inside her while her father slowly cranked his length and he stared at her, transfixed.

Then, in a pivotal moment that would stay with him undiminished for life, Eammon watched his daughter uncurl and clamber to her knees. Melissa stepped off the bed and walked to her father, her hands going to his penis.

"Kiss me, Daddy," she murmured, and their lips touched for the first time.

10

The kiss unlocked everything.

Eammon's obstinate reticence burned away when his daughter's tongue slid into his mouth. His hands were all over her as the kiss deepened, lust for the girl a phosphorous flare inside him.

Eammon squeezed the globes of Melissa's bottom, the pliant sponginess of those cheeks a thrill under his touch. His hands slid along her flanks gliding along the bare-skinned sweep of her hips to the narrowness of Melissa's waist. Fingers tightened over taut breasts while a single arm encircled the girl, her fist working at the solid length of her father's meat - And the kiss went on and on.

With the barriers of convention knocked flying, Eammon broke the kiss. He pushed at Melissa's shoulder and sent her backwards onto the bed. In an instant he was there between her legs, his knees on the rough carpet, with that slit -- cerise pink and so wet -- in front of him as he held his daughter's thighs apart.

"Oh, fuck ... Daddy!" Melissa yelped, the cry of delight bursting out of her. She lifted herself up onto her elbows and looked down along the length of her body. "You're licking me."

Deaf to his daughter's excited squeal, all senses overwhelmed, Eammon slid his tongue between sticky labia and flicked the tip across the nub of the girl's clitoris. He sucked at her flesh, tormenting Melissa with his mouth, probing at her opening and flapping his tongue all over her down there.

Melissa, after two full minutes of pleasure, her own father's mouth at her sex, hauled Eammon up so she could kiss him and taste herself on his lips.

In a lust-fuelled daze, still not quite comprehending exactly what he was doing, Eammon pulled back. Their lips parted with a plop and, mindless, Eammon scrambled onto the bed, his hips between his daughter's thighs.

And when he slid into the girl's opening, her body accepting him in one slick glide, Eammon held himself over the girl on straight arms, his eyes locked on her disbelieving stare.

"We're fucking," Melissa gurgled, blinking. She gaped down at where her body accommodated her father's cock, stunned at the actuality of it. "Dad," she gasped, amazed. "We're fucking. You're inside me."

"Baby," Eammon mumbled, and then groaned when Melissa's hips began to rock. "Oh, baby, I love you."

Melissa thrust upwards, her buttocks coming off the bed, thrilled by the sensation of being filled with the man's erect cock.

"I love you, too. I'm full of you. It feels so good. Oh, fuck ... Dad, it's really you. We're doing it. It feels so good to have you inside me."

The girl's legs widened and her feet lifted. She offered herself to her father, her eyes fixed on that point where her flesh bulged around him. Melissa watched her labia cling to the shaft, her desire slick and glistening, shiny when her father's dick slipped from her opening during the outstroke.

"I can't keep going," Eammon gasped. "Melissa, baby, I'm going to come again."

Melissa reached up and, maintaining the urgent rhythm of thrusting hips, pulled her father's face towards her. "Come, Daddy," she breathed, grunting into the man's open mouth, her tongue sliding over his, kissing her father while the hot stuff pumped into her and adoration for him burst in her chest.

11

"Here we are. You don't have to spy on me, either." Melissa chuckled, she enjoyed teasing her father.

Eammon pulled a face.

"Ha-ha ... Don't be facetious, young lady; you can have a spanked bottom, you know."

"I might like that, Daddy." The girl batted her eyelids.

"I can't believe you've brought me here," Eammon said, casting an anxious eye around the clearing. "I don't know if it's a good idea."

Melissa, quickly out of her clothes, posed for her father, grinning at him and making sure he took a good, long look at her nudity.

"Come on." She lay on the outspread towel. "Take your clothes off. Get down here and let me play with you. I'll suck you and get you so hot you won't be able to stop yourself."

Desire for his daughter surged through Eammon and he began to work on his cock. His penis thickened at Melissa's suggestion, the reluctance fading, and it was much later before the man was kneeling on the towel, the girth of him distorting Melissa's face.

"My mother must be crazy," the girl gasped after her father's appendage plopped from between her lips. "I'd never let a man with a gorgeous cock like this get away." She rolled away and levered herself onto all fours, her rump swaying side-to-side, hips rocking as she offered herself. "Put it in, Dad. Fuck your daughter again."

Eammon got behind Melissa and took hold of his cock. He gave it a few quick tugs, resisting the urge to wank to orgasm and spray the girl's back with semen. Instead he nudged her body with the blunt head of his penis.

They groaned together, Eammon leaning back, thrusting deep while Melissa clenched around him. The girl gasped and grunted and muttered obscenities when she felt her father stretching her, that thing forcing deeper, stretching her and stuffing her with meat.

Melissa's fingers clawed at the towel, her head lolling.

"Fuck, Daddy ..." she hissed, craning her neck to look back at him, face twisted. "This is so good. We're naked outdoors and we're doing it." The girl grunted and steadied herself on straight arms when her father thrust into her with several fast pushes. Her buttocks rippled under the force of the impact and she moaned again.

They went at it with Melissa urging her father on to greater efforts, goading him and pouring fuel onto the fire of his arousal with a torrent of potty-mouthed exhortation.

"You shouldn't swear," Eammon said as he withdrew and flipped his daughter onto her back. "It's dirty and nasty and you sound like a slut."

Melissa merely lifted her feet and opened her legs, exposing the gash of her sex -- scarlet and heavy-lipped, labia pouting and slippery -- to her father's eyes.

"You like me playing the slut really, Daddy. I know you do. Besides, I'm your slut." She splayed the folds with her fingers. "Now fuck me some more. Come for me."

Eammon growled and hooked Melissa's legs around his arms. He held her wide and pushed into her, goaded by her words.

His daughter, now that he'd capitulated and accepted the incestuous coupling, aroused Eammon with a strength of passion he'd known to exist but which had faded to a vague recollection, the power diminished, faded from years of marriage. Eammon couldn't blame Julia, he was just as guilty of allowing the polish on their relationship to tarnish -- in fact, if anything Eammon was more to blame than his wife -- but, as he pumped into the girl, determined to fulfil her need for rough sex, all the desire and fire of lust came back to him. He was growing used to Melissa's need, her whims, and he knew that dirty talk meant hard and fast.

There were times for tenderness, but this wasn't one of them.

"Come for me, Daddy," Melissa repeated. She had a hand between them, her fingers busy on her clit. "Fill me up with spunk. Put a baby inside me."

Eammon halted, his cock buried inside the girl to the hilt. He swallowed heavily and looked down into the blue eyes returning his stare.

"We used to role-play," he began. "Your mother and I used to pretend."

Melissa gulped and wriggled beneath her father, hefting herself onto her elbows.

Intuiting that some revelation was forthcoming, sensing the shift in her father's mood, the girl began to rock her hips gently, watching him when she whispered, "What about? What was it about, Dad?"

Moving in time with his daughter, his length slowly gliding out and then in, with a pause when his pubis pressed against the girl's tacky vulva for a kiss, Eammon told her.

"We'd pretend ... When we hadn't been married very long ... That your mother -- well, she wasn't a mother then ... But we'd pretend that she was my sister."

A long pause while the couple kissed and Eammon thrust heartily for half-a-dozen strokes.

"Your sister?" Melissa breathed, agog when the kiss broke.

Eammon nodded, returning to the slow glide in and out. "I can't remember who started it, but there we were pretending we were brother and sister. Your mother loved it. It turned her on so much she went nuts for it."

The rhythm between them picked up tempo.

"Why..." Melissa gasped, "...Why are you telling me this?" She grunted and pulled her father's face down for another kiss.

"Because that's what she said, Mel. Just like you did."

Unable to hold himself in check, Eammon began to ride the girl harder. Melissa reciprocated, her buttocks coming up to meet her father's downstroke.

"That bit about coming," the man continued, his sentences delivered in short bites. "About coming inside her ... About filling her with cum ... That's what your mother said when ... when we pretended to be related ... She told me to cum inside her ... And put a baby there..."

They were rocking and heaving against each other then, both riding toward a climax.

The thought of her father's sperm finding her and making a baby was the single most arousing thing that Melissa could envision sexually. It was appalling to think of, her own father's semen impregnating her, but it was also wicked and depraved and oh-so-fucking-sexy!

"Fuck ... Daddy," the girl grunted. "That's so ... It's just so ... I love it," she squealed. "Do it, Daddy. Come inside me."

Her father's next words got her there, took Melissa over the edge and into the pit.

"It's how we made you, baby," he gurgled, the skin of his face a tight while Eammon struggled to hold back the deluge. "We were pretending to be brother and sister when your mum got pregnant."

And he let it go, squirting the hot stuff into his daughter while Melissa writhed and grunted beneath him.

12

The call came during the early evening.

Father and daughter were naked, as was their new arrangement inside the caravan. It was a scene of easy domesticity, each comfortable in the company of the other.

"Pizza for tea, again?" Melissa suggested after peering into the freezer compartment of the fridge. "Or shall we go over to the pub instead?"

Eammon grinned and said the pub would be his choice, adding, "But we'd better put some clothes on."

Then Melissa's mobile rang. The device had been largely silent during the holiday, all the girl's friends knew she was away but there had been the occasional text or quick call.

"It's Mum," Melissa breathed, her head snapping up as she looked to her father for guidance. "What shall I do?"

"I ... I don't know, Mel. What do you feel like doing?" Eammon's stomach slid greasily. Suddenly confronted with the reality of what he'd done, after resisting the invasive probing of what might happen in the future, preferring to focus on the here-end-now of life with Melissa in the caravan, Julia's phone call sent a frisson of fear through the man.

He saw Melissa hesitate, sensed that conflicting thoughts tumbled in her mind and wondered what she would do.

"We're at the caravan park," Melissa intoned after finally answering. A pause. "We're great. We don't need you ... I don't need Ben." An exasperated sigh. "Just leave us alone." Melissa ended the call.

"Are you all right?" asked Eammon, feeling shaky at the real-life reminder himself.

"Yep. Fine."

And the girl grinned at him, but Eammon had no idea what would occur to his daughter now that Julia had reminded them both of her existence.

Part Three

1

They met at the Costa in town.

It was a tense moment for Julia, a meeting she'd been eagerly anticipating but also dreading in equal measure. As she stood at the counter and watched the barista at work in front of the vast array of chrome pipes, the girl working with deft, efficient movements to produce the latte, Julia felt the weight of her daughter's eyes on her back.

It had been three weeks since her betrayal and a scrawled confession left behind in the caravan. There had been no word from either Melissa or Eammon, no contact other than a brief, frustrating phone call. A call made by Julia herself that had left her emotionally adrift.

Then, out of the blue, Melissa had rung and suggested they meet.

"For a coffee and a chat," the girl had said. "Tomorrow?"

"What time?" Julia replied. "I'll be at work but will drop whatever I have to." If it meant building bridges with her daughter, Julia would have taken a whole day off. She had capable staff in the estate agent franchise she ran, time off wouldn't be an issue.

They arranged a time and, with elephants' feet dancing in the pit of her stomach, Julia duly arrived at the Costa Coffee outlet not far from her office.

The coffee arrived at the serving point and Julia sighed, she couldn't prevaricate forever. It was time to face her daughter. Paradoxically torn between dread at facing Melissa and her maternal desire to mend things between them, Julia swallowed down the trepidation that swelled in her throat and turned, a smile stretched across her face.

"Hello, Melissa," she said, feeling so awkward standing in front of the girl and attempted to gauge her mood.

Melissa nodded, saying, "Hi, Mum." She pointed at the chair opposite her place at the table. "Sit down, eh?"

Now that the moment had arrived, regardless of all the muttered rehearsals she'd practiced all morning, Julia felt herself at a loss for words. After all, what the hell did she say to the young woman sitting opposite?

Silence stretched between them, several elastic seconds that, as each one ticked by, only exacerbated Julia's anxiety. She chanced a quick look at Melissa and noticed that her daughter seemed remarkably unperturbed. Julia had expected hostility, slit-eyed, spitting recrimination, not this cool detachment.

Wrong-footed by her daughter's composure, Julia heard herself blurt, "Have you heard from Ben?" She winced internally -- What an idiot thing to say. Why bring up his name?

1...56789...12