Nude Memories

Story Info
Nudist remembers sensual times at nudist club.
1.7k words
3.89
92k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place when Sue and I were new to nudism. The memories are true except for the names and some minor details.

We had been married for less than a year. In fact, I had introduced Sue to nudism the previous summer during our honeymoon when we had visited a nude beach in California. Sue was a natural nudist. She loved jumping in the waves and sunbathing without any clothes on.

We discovered that there was a nudist club out in the country not far where we lived. The club was just getting started and there wasn't much in the way of facilities. It was a beautiful, unspoiled and peaceful place with a pond and 100 acres of fields, trees and paths.

The owner had plans to develop camp sites and other amenities. Greg had many ideas. It would take time and money. Greg was a dreamer.

The word hadn't yet gotten out to many people. Those nudists who were looking for a resort with a swimming pool and hot tub would be disappointed. There weren't too many members yet, maybe twenty or so.

My wife and I loved the place. Its' rustic setting and friendly people made us want to be there every weekend during the summer.

This was a family nudist club. The rules stated that there would be no sexually suggestive behavior. A true nudist is one who has respect for others. Don't do anything that is going to offend anyone else. Overt sexual behavior was against the rules and could be grounds for dismissal.

That doesn't mean that everyone at Greg's club was innocent. It's natural to have sexual thoughts when you are sunbathing nude with others. But, it's very important to be discreet. If a man has an erection, then he should cover up with a towel or roll onto his stomach, etc. It's always a good idea for a guy to have a towel nearby. It's also important that a man not stare at a woman who is not his wife.

My wife and I are not swingers. However, I admit that I am an exhibitionist. My username is "exhibitionistguy" so that should give you an idea.

I remember one time when Sue and I were sitting on the grass on our towels, talking with the others, when she bent over in front of me to pick up something. Her naked tits dangled in front of me and I got an instant erection. My cock was vey stiff and my sexual arousal was very obvious. Sue noticed my swollen cock immediately. Instead of rolling onto my stomach, I decided not to cover myself. I thought it would be more discreet not to make an issue out of the fact that I had an erection. Unfortunately, Greg saw my cock sticking up and he gave me a displeased look. It took a number of minutes before the erection subsided.

My wife said, "I can't believe how stiff you were. Is that all it takes?"

Although I consider myself to be an exhibitionist, the above erection had been unanticipated. My wife was twenty-four year old and five feet two inches tall with long black hair and brown eyes. Sue had firm tits that stood up as if to reach for the sunshine. She had a cute little body. She looked very sexy with suntan lotion glistening on her skin. It was only natural for me to get aroused when she was naked and so close.

We used to play this game when we were talking with the others. Sue would sometimes wear a towel wrap that fastened with Velcro. She had nothing on underneath. Sometimes, when she was standing, I would pull on the towel wrap so that the Velcro would unfasten and the towel would fall to her ankles. Her tits would pop out! She would make believe that she was shocked at being exposed. The guys, especially, would like this. Everyone would laugh.

Sometimes we would lie together on our towels and I would rest my head on her bare chest. Her chest made the best pillow.

Sometimes, my exhibitionism was more deliberate. It would all depend on who happened to be with us at the time.

For example, one time there were just Sue and me and a young woman who I'll call "Julie." We had become friendly with Julie and her husband, Sam, although we didn't really know them that well. Julie was very attractive, with red hair. Sam had left momentarily on an errand to the grocery store. Sue was on my left and Julie was directly facing us.

I think I knew Julie well enough to know that she would not be offended if my cock were to become erect. I decided that this was a relatively safe situation in terms of exposing myself. At least she wouldn't report me to Greg.

I decided to lie on my back to catch some rays while the two girls conversed about any number of things. I closed my eyes and made believe I was going to drift off to sleep.

I rested my head on Sue's chest while she stroked my chest with her hand. I opened my eyes a little to see Julie's naked tits and I thought about how nice they looked.

I felt very excited. If I were to get an erection, there would be no way to hide it without being very obvious. I was lying on my towel and there was nothing to cover myself with. The alternative would be to roll onto my stomach. I got very turned on by the prospect of exposing myself to Julie in front of Sue.

My cock began to stiffen. At first, it was half-erect and not very obvious. It was still resting between my legs, pointing in the direction of my feet. Sue, however, knew that I was getting aroused and she continued to rub my chest.

I opened my eyes again enough to see that Julie was glancing at my penis that continued to get hard. Suddenly, my cock twitched and started to move. As it quickly became engorged with blood, it no longer rested between my legs and was now standing straight up fully erect over my stomach.

I knew that both girls were looking at my swollen cock. I wondered what they were thinking.

I noticed that I was breathing quickly and that my heart was beating fast. I was so excited by the fact that I was exposing myself to the two ladies that I felt as if I were having trouble catching my breath.

The heat of the sun felt so good on my erect cock. My cock wanted to be satisfied, but it would have to remain frustrated until later.

In the meanwhile, Sue and Julie just continued their conversation as if nothing were happening. In a few minutes, my erection subsided.

Sue never did say anything to me about my erection. I wonder whether Julie said anything to her husband.

Another time, Sue and I decided to go for a walk to the far end of the club.

I thought of grabbing my towel, but I decided, "What the heck. I won't need it."

The two of us were completely nude as we headed out to explore a little of the 100 acres. It was a wonderful feeling walking along the secluded trail. We held hands. I didn't have a stitch of clothes. I felt free and vulnerable.

After a while, we came to a fence that separated Greg's property from the neighboring farm. There was a cow standing on the other side of the fence, almost close enough to touch. I chuckled that the neighboring farmer would have quite a sight if he could see the two of us standing there naked. I said hello to the cow and we continued on our way.

As we walked, I couldn't help but to look at Sue. I looked at her petite bottoms and the curves of her hips. I looked at her exposed breasts and nipples. I remember that Sue looked so beautiful that day.

Sue smiled at me. She looked at my cock and saw that she was getting me stiff. She gently touched my cock with her hand and squeezed my bottoms. We held each other close and kissed.

We soon came to a grassy field. I remember the sunflowers and the hot sun.

I kissed her and I told her that I wanted to make love to her right then and there, out in the open.

Sue hesitated for a moment. She was afraid that some one might see us. I told her that it wasn't very likely that anyone would happen to come across us.

To tell you the truth, I was feeling very horny. In fact, the thought that someone might observe us having sex only made me hornier. I looked at Sue's naked body and all I could think of was that I wanted her.

We sat on the grass and kissed. I laid her on her back and then I positioned myself on top of her. I pressed my lips on hers and then I kissed and sucked on each breast. Her nipples got very hard and I sucked on them some more.

Sue smelled and tasted so good! I could smell the suntan lotion that she had applied all over her skin. She was all hot and sweaty and I could taste the salt on her breasts.

Sue did not stop kissing me. I put my hand on her pussy and I could feel that it was very wet. I teased her pussy with my finger. I felt Sue's hand touching my back and squeezing my bottoms and pulling me closer.

My cock was very hard. I gently rubbed the head of my cock against the lips of her pussy and against her clit. Then I thrust my cock inside her pussy as far as it would go. I pressed my pelvis against hers. I thrust my cock in and out and, suddenly, I came.

We kissed and held each other for a few minutes before standing up. I looked around to see if anyone had witnessed our love making, but there was no one there. We walked back to the pond where the rest of the members were sunbathing.

One of the women remarked, "You guys have been gone a long time. Where did you walk?"

Sue innocently said, "Oh, we walked all the way down to the end and around."

I still wonder whether the others suspected what we had done.