Nudists Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She can sense I was growing closer to orgasm. I'm not sure if it is my taste, or my pulse that she can feel on the veins of my cock. She takes one long, slow, final suck of my dick keeping both lips completely together as she pulls me out of her mouth. As she pulls her lips away from my cock, a string of saliva, precum, whatever dangles between my dick and her lips. She smiles as the string of fluid breaks away and drips down her chin.

"I want you to fuck me, good and hard. Cum all over the front of me. I want to taste it."

We walk over to one of the chaise lounges under an umbrella, shading the sun. She lays down, much like she was as I ate her pussy. I approach with my erection ready for the tight slight between her legs.

"This might hurt a little," I warn.

"I'm hoping it might," She quips back.

She reaches over on the table next to her, grabs a bottle of baby oil and shoots it all over my throbbing cock. Satisfied, she takes her fingers and spreads her pussy lips to prepare for penetration. The tip of my oiled cock slides to find her hole. I shift my hips forward, applying more pressure until my tip jumps forward into her vagina. She jumps and moans, still with the bottle of oil in her hand shooting a stream over her tits. She tosses the bottle to the side and starts massaging the oil into her breasts.

My hips and my abs work to thrust my cock deeper and deeper into her. My shaft penetrates about two thirds of the way before I feel the end of her. She seems satisfied with the amount of pain she has received. I pull out of her just enough to thrust myself back in. She moans with an open mouth and head tilted back. I work up a rhythm of in and out, letting us both get used to the feel of each other. She seems to have no pain as my thick cock strains against the walls of her pussy. I look down and see her pussy lips wrapped tightly around my glistening shaft, as her mouth was just a few moments ago.

I'm facing her, with my hands on either side of her, bracing myself on either side of the lounge chair. I feel beads of sweat rolling down my back, down my ass, through my crack and onto my swinging balls.

Jenny's eyes open and her hands release from her bouncing breasts. She pulls my head down to hers, kissing me, probing my mouth with her tongue. She releases, laying her head back down. We keep our eyes locked as we both bounce with the incredible intervals of intercourse.

I lift my hips up higher, providing a better angle to engage her clit. Our breathing works in unison as my thrusts become harder and faster. Her tight vagina is too much for me to last much longer.

"Cum on my tits! Please!" she begs.

With the pressure and waves of orgasm growing in my balls, I pull out of her. Dripping with all sorts of fluids, my cock falls with a thump on her body. She picks my dick up with both hands, and keeps me building towards orgasm.

I let out a loud screaming grunt as my body tenses, exposing my ripped muscles to Jenny. Veins all over my body are protruding as my first wave of orgasm shoots a jet of sticky cum on to Jenny's cheek and red hair. The next loads of cum reach the underside of her chin. Several more jets of cum splatter onto her chest, leaving drips of my passion rolling down her neck and shoulders as the squeezing in my balls begins to subside.

I stand up, trying to catch my breath. I open my eyes to see streams and globs of my cum, contrasting against Jenny's bright red hair, and slightly tanned skin.

"You came a ton!" she says.

"What can I say, I guess that's my secret talent"

"Oh, you have all sorts of talent, none of which I want to be kept secret," she says with a devilish grin. "Can you hand me my drink?"

She is starting to run her fingers through my cum on her body, licking her fingers clean. She lifts each breast and sucks off the cum around each nipple.

"You have a ton on your neck, too," I say. I turn to get our rum filled glasses on a window sill of her house.

As I walk back to her, I can feel the warm sun beating down on my already heated body. My cock still dripping with a mixture of pussy juice, sweat, cum, and baby oil. My legs being splattered with the mixture as my dick sways from side to side.

I hand Jenny her glass after she adjusts her chair to a seated position. My cum is still dripping off her. I take a seat in the chair next to hers, admiring the sights in her backyard.

I look over to her, still cleaning up cum with one hand, and a glass of rum in the other.

"Cheers to a beautiful day," I say, holding up my glass.

She looks up, and beams a smile at me with her beautiful blue eyes darting into mine, and cum dripping down her neck.

"Cheers," she says. "And to many more just like it."

12