Nudity in Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second, there was that final class that I mentioned before. You see, even though the professor claimed there would be no pornography, I was one of the few students to study her syllabus before the first day. It was downloadable from her website. Most students don't go looking for things like that before a class started. But you will see that it was well worth my time.

Even before stepping into the first class, I had read that in the final lecture we would be viewing pornography. I swear, I am not a voyeur, or enough of a pervert to be creepy. But when I saw that dark-haired girl in class, I suddenly knew that I had to attend the final lecture with her. Seeing someone fucked on screen might be the closest I ever got to touching her.

And yes, the final thing that kept me in that class was the girl. I eventually found out her name was Jennifer, though I never talked with her for the entire semester. But it turns out my dorm was next door to someone dating one of her friends, and there was always the bit of internet stalking that everyone does these days...

I couldn't get enough of Jennifer. When I saw her outside of class, I would stop in my tracks and just watch her walk away. She had a self-possessed spirit that made me want to get down on my knees and worship her. When she walked, she held that perfect jaw of hers forwards, and straightened her back so that her luscious tits jutted out. God, and her ass... the dark skirts she wore always clung to the top of her perfect ass cheeks. When she wore her dark green skirt, one of my favorites, her ass looked like two grassy hills that I just couldn't wait to lie down in. Lord, I was obsessed. Every moment I spent near her was a tortured blessing.

Despite my desire, it took me until the final class to sit next to her again. Jennifer always arrived to class early, and always sat in the middle of the back row. By the time I arrived from my economics class across campus, there were other students sitting in the back row as well. Even though they sat many seats apart from her, I knew it would be too awkward and obvious to squeeze by them in order to sit next to this girl I had never spoken with.

And Jennifer must have had another class across campus after, because she always raced out of the lecture as soon as the professor showed the last picture and turned on the lights.

At least, this is what I thought at the time.

During finals week at college, it is easy to tell who is majoring in the sciences and who is majoring in the humanities. Those taking science or math classes basically vanish for the last weeks of the semester. They burrow into their dorm rooms to study for their comprehensive final exams. Students in the humanities have a different sort of ending. Usually the final for an art or literature class is a project. Most students complete and present the project a good week before finals. Thus, the students you see lounging around the cafeteria, taking long walks around campus, or smoking pot behind the art building are usually humanities majors.

I was still taking my undergraduate courses at the time, which meant I had a mix of science and humanities classes. On the day of the final lecture in Nudity in Art, I had my final exam for economics. Our instructor had warned us to plan on taking extra time to complete the test; with a certain gleeful flair, he told us it was the most difficult test he had every designed. The bastard retired two years later, but I like to think he took out a lot of hopeful students before the end of his career.

I finished his damned test in a half hour.

I was inspired by the final Nudity in Art lecture.

I actually arrived at the classroom before the previous class, a study of Victorian theater, got out. That class, for sure, was a humanities class, and they were watching a filmed version of some Penny Dreadful opera on that same screen that had been showing me nude sculptures for the last semester.

When the Victorian Theater class was excused, I suddenly realized I had no idea what to do. I was the first student to arrive for Nudity in Art. If I sat down first, Jennifer would probably sit far from me. And while this had been okay for the last few months, for this final class I knew I had to sit next to her. I wasn't expecting anything, but some part of me held out hope that I could, at least, accidentally touch her arm.

I will now admit that I hadn't exactly been lonely during all these pining months. I had been seeing a girl on and off for a few weeks. We met at a dorm party when too many people were invited. You see, we freshmen are all too young to legally drink, so when we want to party we have to do so quietly and behind doors. Because the dorms at my college are about the size of a walk-in closet (at least, the nice ones are), when more than three people know about a party it tends to get pretty... intimate.

At this party, we were packed in like sardines. It was so crowded that nobody could make their way to the keg, so some unfortunate person had to stand by it and pass beers to everyone else all night long. I was pressed awkwardly between a fat jock and a short blond chick with the biggest tits I'd ever seen on a skinny girl. When I reached for a passing red plastic cup of beer, my arm accidentally brushed her knockers. I apologized, blushing profusely, and tried to get away, but like everyone else in the dorm I was stuck. She giggled, and said, "Go ahead, they might as well be useful."

I was struck speechless. I wasn't sure if she was coming onto me or insulting my brusque behavior. She was wearing a t-shirt that would normally have fit a girl of her size, except that her giant breasts were stretching out its front. It looked like her name was printed on it, but the letters were so stretched out that I couldn't wrap my head around it.

I introduced myself. "What's your name?" I asked. When she told me it was on her shirt, I replied that I was having trouble reading it. She looked me square in the eye and said, "You've just got to press my tits together, then you'll be able to read it."

And so I gulped my beer in one swill, tossed the empty red cup back into the crowd, and placed both hands on those wonderful massive tits. Pressing them together, I saw her name was Brandi. "Nice to meet you, Brandi," I said, shaking one of her breasts. She laughed again, pressed her breasts into my chest, and shoved her tongue into my mouth.

Since then, it had been nothing serious. I think she had even been seeing other guys on the side. But every few days, when either my roommate or hers was out for the night, we would sneak over and fuck like crazy. Brandi loved to look up new positions to try online. She had been a gymnast for most of her childhood until puberty handed her two bowling balls to use as breasts. She was still very flexible, and always curious.

The only time we ever got in trouble was when she wanted to try something called the Double Rainbow. She had read about it online, or maybe she had just made it up. You never knew with her. Brandi told me that I had to be extra hard for this to work. So she got down on her knees and spent about fifteen minutes licking my cock from the tip of my head to the bottom of my balls. While she did this, she massaged my ass cheeks with one of her hands while pinching her massive nipples with the other. She laid down on the bed and told me to kneel over her. I knew exactly what she was going to do. It was a technique that made me rock-hard every time. Brandi spit onto her hands and made sure my shaft was glistening. Then she squeezed her huge tits around my cock. "I want you to fuck my tits," she said in a sultry voice. I almost came right then, looking into her blue eyes as she commanded me, but I managed to hold back. As I worked my shaft through her cleavage, she took the head of my dick in her lips. I've got a pretty good sized cock, and I managed to slide pretty far into her mouth even while titty-fucking her. It wasn't long until my whole shaft was hard and swollen.

Brandi commanded me to stand up against the wall. When we fucked, Brandi never asked for anything. She never begged, and never asked what I wanted. Brandi always commanded. I found it extremely hot. I had been with other girls who never knew what they wanted. When I fucked them from behind, I worried that they were hurting their knees. When I was on top of them, I worried I was crushing their hips. But I never worried with Brandi. Even if I was at first uncomfortable with something, like when she wanted me to lick out her asshole, she always knew how to warm me up to it. When Brandi commanded me to lick her asshole, I was so worried that I would taste everything that I could not get hard. So Brandi commanded me to sit in front of her computer while she took a shower. I sat down and she bent over to fiddle with something on her laptop. It just so happened that she had her naked ass pointed right at my face the entire time. When she turned around again, she saw I was half-hard. She smiled, squeezed the head of my cock, wrapped a towel around herself and walked out the door. I saw she had started a movie on her computer. Curious, I moved closer.

Brandi had started some porn she must have downloaded before. In it, two beautiful skinny women- one pale white with red hair, the other mocha brown with beautiful pointy tits- were kissing, naked. I figured Brandi just wanted me to get turned on to some lesbian porn. By the time the red-head pulled out some whipping cream, I was gently stroking my cock. But then the red-head bent over the mocha-skinned chick and squirted the whipped cream over her asshole. She bent down and licked it up, darting her tongue between the spread-apart cheeks of her lover. I was already entranced, and I just started stroking my cock faster. With whipped cream all over her face, the read-head started licking out the darker woman's ass. Her tongue darted in and out of the hole. Meanwhile, she thrust two fingers into the chick's pussy. The mocha-skinned woman grabbed her own tits, twisted her nipples, and swore in ecstasy. This continued for a few minutes, until the red-headed woman pulled on a strap-on. It was big and flesh-colored, and I was disturbed for a moment how turned on I was by this luscious pale woman with a fake cock. The red-head forced the other woman down, and slid the rubber cock into her mouth. The darker woman covered the cock with saliva, and then bent back over. And now I was stroking off while the red-head fucked the asshole of her lesbian lover. I was so entranced by this sex that I did not even notice Brandi standing behind me, until her hand joined mine on my cock. We watched the porn together, both hands stroking me until I groaned and came, shooting cum into the air, down over my shaft and onto Brandi's hand. She bent down in front of me and sucked the cum into her mouth, swallowing it all. This girl was amazing.

Later, I licked out her asshole while rubbing her clit with my fingers. I then bent her over and fucked her ass until her screams woke up her RA, and I had to hide under her bed while she explained through the cracked-open door that she had been watching a scary movie on her laptop.

But back to the Double Rainbow. After getting rock-hard fucking Brandi's tits, she commanded me, as I said, to stand up with my back to the wall. She went over to her laptop, her tits bouncing as she walked, and started playing the Talking Heads nice and loud. Whenever Brandi put on loud music, I knew the sex was going to be wild.

Brandi climbed onto her bed, and then actually climbed on top of her dresser! At this point, she had to crouch in order to avoid hitting the ceiling. "What are you doing?" I asked. She shushed me, and said, "Just hold my legs when I climb onto you."

Brandi climbed onto my shoulders, but not piggy-back style. Instead, she had her legs behind my shoulders, and her pussy pressed into my face. This wasn't so bad. I reached up and held onto her thighs, and started licking her pussy. Brandi is pretty small, and by leaning back against the wall I was able to keep balanced. For a few minutes, Brandi simply sat there, clutching at my hair and moaning as I licked her out. I ran my tongue between her pussy lips, fucking her with my mouth. Then I attacked her clit, flicking my tongue over it, rubbing circles around it. Brandi was whispering my name fiercely into my ear. Then she did something incredible.

Remember, Brandi was a gymnast for years. She kept up the stretches, even though her huge tits didn't allow her to do many of the exercises in public anymore without drawing unwanted attention. I still got to see some tricks, though.

While perched on my shoulders, and with her pussy still planted in my mouth, Brandi bent over backwards and took my cock in her hands. What I mean is, her head was pointed towards the floor, with her back arched over, and her hips still on my shoulder, and she reached over her head- down towards the floor- to grab and start working my shaft. She was even able to pull it towards her upside-down mouth and suck on the head.

I had to lean even further into the wall, and arch my own back. I guess, from a certain angle, with me eating out her pussy and her bent over backwards and upside down and sucking on my cock, we might in fact look like a double rainbow. If rainbows were constantly fucking.

But when Brandi's roommate walked through the door, back a day early from her trip home, she did not mistake us for any natural beauty.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" she cried out, and slammed the door behind her.

And here's the problem. If Brandi and I had been having normal sex, we could have pulled up the covers and modestly asked for a minute to compose ourselves.

But with Brandi hanging upside down and backwards from my shoulders, and with our mouths placed in precarious positions, we couldn't really do anything except freeze. Brandi, her mammoth globes hanging out in front of God and her roommate and everyone, popped my cock out of her mouth and said, "You're back early."

And then the roommate stormed out and Brandi and I collapsed onto the bed and untangled, and I got dressed and left.

Though that's not the end to that story. You see, I couldn't reach Brandi on her cell phone for a couple of days. When I finally did, she asked to meet at a coffee shop on campus. This was a bad sign; Brandi and I had never really spent time outside of fucking before. There was a different energy to Brandi than normal. She wore a low V-neck sweater that framed her cleavage marvelously, but her hair was messy in a natural way, rather than in the carefully-arranged mess that she spent hours on each morning. She wasn't wearing any makeup, which I loved but which was an unusual habit for her.

She told me what had happened after the fateful Double Rainbow.

After about twenty minutes her roommate, Kendra, returned. Brandi thought she would be furious, but instead Kendra only wanted to know what we were doing. Brandi told her how she had found information on the internet. Kendra asked Brandi to show her the site. After looking at a number of pictures, they decided to try out one of the more creative woman-on-woman positions. And they hadn't really stopped since that night. Brandi told me that she had found a love for pussy that she had only pretended with cock. She couldn't get enough of the taste of it, the feel of it around her tongue and her fingers. As she said this, she closed her eyes briefly, and I could tell she was imagining burying her face down in Kendra's warm vagina.

"Basically, I'm going to be a lesbian for a while," Brandi told me.

Which meant we weren't going to be seeing each other, or fucking each other, any longer.

It had been about two weeks from that breakup when the final lecture for Nudity in Art rolled around.

There I was, stressing over where to sit in the empty classroom. I knew it had to be the back row, somewhere near the center. But I knew if I sat down too early, she would sit too far way from me. I decided to put my backpack on a seat near the center, and then take a brief walk outside of the classroom. When I came back, Jennifer would hopefully be seated. Then, if I sat down next to my backpack, I might be as close to her as I could manage.

I dropped my backpack onto an empty seat in the back row, and then walked away.

Five minutes later, I peeked into the classroom. Some students were sitting in the seats, idly chatting, but Jennifer was not there.

I took another walk.

Five minutes later, I looked again. More students, and the professor had arrived. There were still ten minutes left until class. Jennifer was not there.

I took another fretful walk, and checked in twice more, but Jennifer was nowhere to be seen. Finally, the professor flickered the lights to let us know she was ready. I sadly walked into the class and sat down next to my backpack. Other than where I was sitting, the back row was absolutely empty. So were all the rows in the upper half of the lecture hall. Really, if the professor took any notice of where I was sitting, she might think it a kind of awkward spot. But today's lecture was supposed to be awkward anyways, so it really didn't matter, right?

The professor turned off the lights and began the introduction to her lecture. I wasn't really paying attention, but she mentioned something about ancient Roman pornography painted onto city walls, and modern pornography displayed in public bathrooms. Just then, the door at the back of the hall squeaked open. I heard rushed footsteps, someone squeezing down the aisle of seats.

Jennifer plopped down into the seat next to me. I realized with a start that I had accidentally sat right next to the seat she usually took. She glanced over, surprised to see anyone there. She smiled briefly, then took out her binder, opened it to a new page and started taking notes.

My head was swimming. My heart raced. She had smiled at me! It felt better than all the kinky sex I had enjoyed with Brandi. The girl of my dreams noticed me and smiled. And all it took was flunking the economics final!

Suddenly my attention was pulled to that huge screen at the front of the class. The professor had started projecting some early black-and-white pornographic pictures. I was amazed to see such old technology used to create smut! Didn't people have to stand in place for twenty minutes in order to take a picture? There was one picture of a woman in an old-fashioned dress, her breasts poking out over a corset, holding a man's erect penis. That man must have had the stamina of a horse to hold an erection still for twenty minutes!

Over the next hour and a half, our professor cycled through pornographic photographs from the invention of photography to modern day. She covered nearly every genre, from voyeuristic amateur shots of women masturbating in the backs of cars to glossy high-resolution studio pornography. She also pointed out specific historical contexts in the porn. There were hairy women from the 70's, multi-racial orgies, and newer photos in which women were placed in positions of power, higher up in the picture with the men eating them out from below. "This new genre of female-empowered porn targets a new audience, a female audience for pornography," the professor noted.

I couldn't help but pause in thought at this. I guess Brandi had downloaded porn onto her laptop, but until that point I had never really thought about women using porn. Did all women masturbate to the same pictures I did?

I glanced for a moment sideways at the beautiful Jennifer sitting next to me. I was planning on considering whether Jennifer masturbated to porn, but seeing what she was actually doing stopped all thought in my head.

Jennifer had one hand on top of her binder, dutifully taking notes. The other hand was shoved down her skirt. It was rubbing furiously in circles. As I watched, Jennifer lifted her hand, licked her fingers, and slid it down beneath her skirt again.