Number In The Back Pages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life had been bland in comparison so far, positively vanilla, but now I had discovered a whole new world of exciting possibilities and I thanked my lucky stars that I had the financial wherewithal to be able to explore this corrupt new hobby of mine.

'Oh Phillip,' she groaned. 'It feels so fucking good in there. I love it; I love this job. You men coming here and paying me to fuck.' Beth used a finger on her clit and her body jerked with the pleasure of it. 'Oh!' she cried out. 'Do you know how much I love sex, Phillip?' Beth sighed.

I shook my head at her dumbly.

'When I get really horny, like now,' she said quietly and I heard the squelching from her sex as the thick shaft sank into her rapidly moistening opening, 'I'd fuck you for free.'

This news stunned me. Was this creature a nymphomaniac? She must be if she admitted that she'd have sex with me, a sixty year old, pasty hued, doughy fleshed man just for the pleasure of sex.

'And I can see you're getting excited now.' Beth said and pulled the rubber cock from her body to cast it aside. 'Come on Phillip.' She offered herself to me and spread her thighs and arms wide in an invitation. I knelt between her legs and shuffled forward as I gazed down at Beth's slender figure. Her breasts were rounded and spread across her chest. They retained their taut shape as was to be expected in a fit, healthy nineteen year old, but the sight of Beth's firm, slender figure spurred me on with the fire of lust in my veins. .

When I was in position between her thighs Beth reached down along the front of her body and took hold of my shaft in an underhand grip. She quickly rolled a condom deftly down over the head and shaft of my penis. Then, she rubbed me along the folds of her sex and with a quick movement, slid me inside.

'Oh God, Beth,' I sighed when I realised I was inside her. 'You're tight around me… Oh, fuck…'

Beth urgently humped her hips up against me and moaned. 'Come on Phillip, fuck me, fuck me. God! I want you to fuck me.'

I pushed my hard length deep inside the beautiful girl. I looked down at her face as it contorted with the pleasure of my thrusts. Her firm breasts jiggled with the force of my fucking, and Beth began to pant with the exertion of pushing back against me. She reached up with slender arms and pulled me down on top of her body. She kissed me and pulled at my back in an effort to get more of my cock into her body.

I lifted her up by placing my hands under her slender frame, and I pulled the girl over on top of me as I rolled over onto my back. Without pausing Beth placed the soles of her feet on the bed and rested her full weight on my cock. She was fully impaled on me and then began to slide up and down on me. Her buttocks slapped loudly onto my thighs and, I took hold of the tight, muscular cheeks of her arse and held onto Beth tightly as I helped her to fuck onto my cock.

'Come on you fucker,' she said loudly. 'Fuck that cock into me. Come on Uncle Phillip, use my cunt, fuck me… I fucking love it!'

Beth used one hand against her sex and rubbed at her clitoris. I squeezed her big breasts and watched Beth's face contort into a rictus of apparent agony as her climax began to build. I was stunned. I was actually going to see this beautiful girl coming on my cock. The power I felt was immense. I wouldn't have thought it possible that a woman like Beth could possibly climax as she fucked an old man like me, but there it was, right in front of my eyes, a beautiful blonde panting and writhing on my cock.

'Oh God, Phillip, I'm doing it baby.' Beth grunted like an animal and fell against my chest. Her hard nipples pressed against my skin and I held the girl's waist in my hands as she climaxed loudly. 'I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming,' she squealed, and then kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue writhed in my mouth and Beth grunted and groaned directly into my mouth.

She lifted herself off my stiff cock and peeled the condom from me. Then, she knelt on all fours and offered the rosebud of her anus to me. 'In my ass,' she panted desperately. 'Quickly, I want you in my ass. It's so bad, so dirty, I love it.'

'Beth, I've never…' I started but was interrupted.

'Just stick it in my ass, please, I want it in my ass now.' Beth's voice became urgent and I saw her fingers busy against her vulva again.

I got closer to Beth and saw the syrup of her sex as it dribbled from her body. I couldn't help myself and dropped my face down to her opening. I ran my tongue along the cleft of her sticky sex and tasted Beth's honey. I then moved quickly and pushed the head of my cock against her anus. Beth was suddenly still when she felt me at the entrance to her body, and as I pushed myself into her body I felt the tight ring of her sphincter open as it reluctantly spread and allowed me inside.

'Oh fuck, you're in my ass,' Beth sighed as my invading penis pushed deeper.

I felt Beth's anus tighten around my shaft as her body tried to force me out again. I was going against the base instinct, and Beth's body struggled to reject the unnatural invader.

'Oh, Beth,' I moaned. 'I've never done this before. You're so depraved… I'm shocked. You look like an angel, but…'

'An angel?' Beth said through gritted teeth. 'I'm a dirty little slut who loves to get fucked up the ass. Do you like your little slut, Uncle Phillip?' she asked.

'Yes,' I groaned as I finally pushed the full length of my cock inside her body.

'Do you like fucking your little slut in her ass?' Beth pushed back against me to force more of me into her tight rear end. 'I want you to come to see me often, Uncle Phillip,' Beth lisped at me and turned her head to face me.

I looked into her blue eyes and felt the lust wash over me. I held onto Beth's narrow waist and began to fuck into her hard. 'I'll be back to see you,' I sighed. 'You're so depraved… Oh, God…'

'Oh yes, Uncle Phillip,' Beth grunted loudly. 'Fuck me in my ass, it's so bad, it's so dirty, I love it.' She pushed her hips back harder and harder and I saw her hands dig into the covers as she struggled to keep herself from falling forwards onto the bed.

I pulled my cock free of Beth's anus and sat back on the bed. 'Sit on my cock,' I said forcefully. 'Sit on me and take me deeper.'

Beth laughed with delight at my new found masterful tone. 'Oh yes, Uncle Phillip, tell me what to do, I love it.' She clambered over me and hovered over my cock as I held it upright. Beth groaned and sank down onto me as I slid into her body again. Her sphincter opened easily under the pressure of my cock and her weight and Beth groaned long and loud. 'That's it, oh that's it,' she called when she was impaled on my cock again. I held her tiny, narrow waist to hold her steady and first pulled her onto my cock before I lifted her off again.

Beth's hand was busy against her clit again and I could feel the increased pressure of her fucking as her climax approached again. At the same time as Beth sailed close to the edge, I felt my second orgasm surge through my body and the first gushes of my seed spat deep into Beth's bowels.

'Oh my God!' she shouted. 'I can feel it, you're coming in my ass.' Beth's climax was violent in reaction to her manipulation of her clitoris and my spurting into her body. 'That's so bad,' she whimpered as her hair fell against my face as Beth's head lolled back. 'Come in my ass, you dirty fucking bastard. I can feel you spitting it in my ass, it's all hot…'

We both came back down to Earth as our respective orgasms tapered off. Beth rolled from me and lay on her front as she panted from her exertions. My sperm trickled from her anus and dribbled down to stain the bed cover below her.

'Kiss me Uncle Phillip,' she sighed. 'That was so hot and so dirty.' I kissed the pretty girl as she recovered. 'I do hope you come and see me again,' she continued. 'One day I'll have to introduce you to my dirty girlfriend, would you like that, Uncle Phillip?'

12