Nurse Leslie - The Begining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Believe me; I can fit more than just two fingers."

"Oooo... Fuck. That's so hot. Do you want more?"

"Oh yes Leslie, Stretch me open."

She tenderly pressed two fingers from her other hand in with the two already in me.

"Can I put a vibrator in your ass Jack?"

"Yes. Please. My ass is itching to be filled."

Her fingers suddenly departed from my sphincter, leaving my craving starved. She bent down to the drawer and pulled out a small vibrating dildo. She leaned back on her haunches and showed me the dildo.

"That's it? Leslie, I need something bigger than that tiny little thing."

"Really?" she bent down again and showed me a much larger pink vibrator with a girth of at least one and half inches. "How about this?" she teased.

"That's better. I have that same one at home and it's my favorite. I am cleaned out, by the way."

"Are you now?" she stretched back and winked at me.

"I love this toy too. Let's see how easily I can slide it in you, shall we?" as she turned on the vibrator and pressed it to my hole.

"Mmm... that feels so good. Push it in me." I felt my wet pucker expand to accept the velvety soft vibrator. The realistic veins and contours rippled against my pulsing sphincter.

"Damn that looks sexy Jack. Your ass is just swallowing it," Leslie purred as she twisted and pushed it deeper inside me.

"That's it Leslie. Fill my ass, stretch it good. Fuck my ass with that big toy. Ghmmm. Turn it up and fuck me deep." I pulled her dripping pussy down to my mouth and slurped hungrily at her open cunt. My fingers found her plug deeply seated in her ass and I pulled at it, stretching her asshole out.

"Oh FUCK Jack. That's so good. You've got me so wet. I love fucking your sweet ass, it makes me so horny." Leslie excitedly started thrusting my dildo in and out of my stretched ass.

"Yeah, yeah, YES. Pull at my plug. Pull it all the way out and push it back in. Stretch my ass while I stretch yours. Oh Jack, this is so good. I never dreamed I find anyone so anal." Her lips grasped for my throbbing prick and sucked it deeply into her mouth as she plugged my ass full.

I was unable to respond as we each slurped lustfully at each other. Our moans grew loader and more urgent as our orgasms approached. I could feel Leslie's legs begin to tremble as my cock grew in her hungry mouth.

"Mmmghh," Leslie mumbled loudly as her body started to shake uncontrollably, pouring her ejaculate into my mouth.

"MMMghh," I groaned and my cock erupted forcefully in her slurping mouth. My second orgasm in less than half an hour I knew was not as copious as the first, but it was definitely more powerful. My entire body tensed forcefully as I came. I shuddered repeatedly all over and my prick became overly sensitive. Somehow Leslie knew this and released my still twitching cock from her mouth and gently slowed pounding my ass with the huge dildo.

Her body also convulsed as her orgasm racked through her, her legs involuntarily shaking. She dropped off to the side of me, her fingers reached to her soaked cunt and parted her labia and probed her sodden depths. I pulled gently at her butt plug and it popped out. Her ass was really stretched as I stared at her gaping, twitching hole. Fuck, I wished I was hard enough to fuck her ass again.

Leslie let the still vibrating dildo slide out of my ass and she pressed the fingers from her other hand inside my gape. Swirling her fingers inside me, she mewed and writhed. With our bodies opposite we squirmed against each others heated skin. Her legs against my chest, her heavy breasts against my thighs, her nipples caressed the hair on my legs.

"So good Jack. You feel so good." She sighed between breaths. Leslie slid around and looked deeply into my eyes, her caring and love shining through.

Her eyes then twinkled with lust as she whispered, "I can't wait to fuck your ass with my strap-on."

My eyes opened and went wide at her statement.

"Would you like that Jack? Do you want me to fuck your ass with a strap-on?" She purred.

"Oh Leslie, yes. I've fantasized about that. But only if I can play with your beautiful breasts and your ass is plugged too. I love watching you squirm."

"Fuck yeah, that sounds like a great plan. Oh, I love you Jack. You are so perfect for me."

"I love you Leslie. I think this is going to be a long and beautiful relationship."

"Me too, my little anal match," she giggled.

I held her tightly as we basked in each others togetherness.

12