Nurse Nancy's Penis Therapy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy:     That's it; fuck your hand with your big cock. Slowly! Fuck it while you look at Nurse Nancy's sexy body.

     Her hands play with her panties while she grinds her hips.

     My pussy is aching! I need to rub my pussy. Do you want to see Nurse Nancy rub her pussy?

Dude:     Yeah!

Nancy:     That's good because Nurse Nancy's pussy needs to be rubbed.

     She puts her hand down inside her panties and starts fingering herself.

     Oh! Oh, yeah! Nurse Nancy's pussy is so wet! Your cock looks so big and hard! Yeah, stroke it while Nancy rubs her wet pussy. Stroke it long and slow. Oh god, it feels so good to rub my pussy!

     The pair masturbate together for a time; Nancy staring at Dude's penis and licking her lips. Both are panting and moaning.

Nancy:     Do you want to see Nurse Nancy's tight, pink pussy?

Dude:     Yeah!

Nancy:     Of course you do. Look up close while your Nurse Nancy takes off her panties to show you her pretty pussy.

Nancy stands and turns around to show her rear to the camera. The camera zooms in close as she bends over and slowly pulls down her panties. Her vagina is smooth and puffy with excitement. She spreads her legs slightly and the bright pink of her opening is exposed. While still bent over, she reaches back to touch herself. Her finger slides easily into her wet vagina.

Nancy:     Mmmmmmmm.

     She looks over her shoulder at the camera and strokes herself as she speaks.

     Look how smooth and wet I am. Nurse Nancy's pussy is so pink and slippery and aching to be fucked. Looks how my finger slides in and out of it. Oh god it would feel so good to have a nice big fat cock pushed deep inside it. Yeah. Fucking in and out, in and out. Mmmmmmmm.

She picks up the bottle of body oil and slowly stands up and turns around to expose her fully naked body to the camera. A tuft of amber pubic hair sits above her swollen clitoris. She dribbles more oil on her breasts and stomach, and then puts down the bottle. She looks at the camera and caresses her body, starting from her breasts, down her flat stomach to her hips, then up to her breasts and back down again. When her hand nears her clitoris she gives it a quick rub.

Nancy:     Do you like looking at Nurse Nancy's naked body? Does is make your cock feel good to look at Nurse Nancy's sexy body? You're stroking you're cock while you're staring at by body, aren't you. You can't help jacking off for your sexy nurse, can you? That's it, look at me and stroke your cock. Up and down. Slowly. Don't cum.

     She raises her hands to her breasts.

     Yeah, stroke your cock while you look at Nancy's big tits, all slippery and wet.

     She caresses them.

     Her nipples so hard.

     She pinches and pulls them.

      Her pussy so hot and wet.

      She reaches down and starts pumping a finger in and out of herself.

     You want to see more of your nurse's pretty pussy? You want to see her pink wet pussy up close?

Dude:     Yeah.

Nancy:     Of course you do.

     She moves closer to the camera, putting one foot up on the couch. Her vagina is close up and directly in front of the camera.

     Look at that. Look at Nurse Nancy's pretty pussy. Look at her finger, fucking in and out of it. It feels so good. Look at Nancy rub her tight, wet pussy while you stroke your big, hard cock.

     She masturbates for the camera and moans excitedly. Dude is moaning and panting as well.

     Oh god yeah! My pussy needs something bigger. It needs to be fucked by something bigger. Big and hard and deep in my pussy!

6.     Climax

She steps down and goes to her bag. She bends over to expose her bottom to the camera while she rummages through it. Then she stands up and turns around. She's holding a large double-headed rubber dildo. It's a solid color of bright, translucent pink. The general shape of each head is like a realistic penis, although the head and veins are somewhat exaggerated, with lots of bumps and ridges. She speaks to the camera.

Nancy:     Look at this big, nasty dildo. Would you like to see Nurse Nancy shove this big hard dildo into her tight little cunt? You'd like to see that, wouldn't you? That would make your fucking cock really hard, wouldn't it? You're gonna stroke your cock and make it feel really good while you watch me fuck my self with this big rubber cock, aren't you?

Dude:     Fuck, yeah!

Nancy:     Gooooood.

She moves closer to the camera and puts her crotch right in front of it, spreading her legs. She rubs the dildo up and down her vagina, teasing it and Dude. The camera is in close up between her legs.

Nancy:     Look at that big dick rubbing on my pussy. You want to see it go in? You want me to push this big cock head into my tight, wet, hole? It's going to feel so good, stretching my little pussy open. Watch it go in. Rub your cock while you watch it go in, but don't cum yet. Watch it go in.

She positions the tip of the dildo at her opening and very, very slowly starts pushing it in. The camera is in close-up the entire time. Her vagina spreads to accept the tip of the dildo head, gripping it tightly. Her clitoris pokes out above the dildo, shiny and pink. The exaggerated head eventually pops into Nancy's vagina, which closes up around the shaft. She moans at this and moves the dildo in a slight circular motion for a few seconds. Then she slowly starts to pull it out again. Her vagina stretches again to enable the head to become visible, slowly ease out, and then be ejected with a pop, eliciting another moan.

Nancy:      (Breathy) Oh god that feels so good. Did you see my pussy grab that big cock and suck it in? My pussy likes to be fucked slowly like that.

Again she pushes the dildo slowly in an out of herself with the camera still in close up. She does this a few more times, moaning and breathing heavily. Then she removes the dildo as the camera zooms out to a full-body shot. Nancy steps back a bit to kneel on the floor with her legs spread.

Nancy:     I need to pump my pussy harder now. Jack your cock while you watch me fuck myself with this big dick. Stroke it but don't cum.

She leans back slightly and moans as she pushes the dildo into herself. Dude is masturbating slowly in the foreground. His penis is extremely hard and jerking around. His hips grind the air slightly. He barely touches himself for fear of orgasm. Nancy starts slowly and steadily increases her intensity, looking and talking into the camera. The camera switches between full body shots and close ups of her face and vagina.

Nancy:     Mmmmmm, yeah. Look at this big dildo stretching me open, sliding in and out, in and out. It feels so good to fuck myself like this. I want you to watch me. Watch my pussy get fucked by this big hard cock. Do you like watching me? Does it make your cock get really hard? Is your cock throbbing now, so full of cum? That's it, stroke your cock, but don't cum. Keep watching me. Watch me fuck myself harder, pumping in and out of my dripping wet pussy. Oh god, it feels so good. It's so deep inside me. I'm going to cum all over this cock. Watch me cum hard on this big rubber dick. Watch me cum but you don't cum.

     She pumps the dildo furiously into herself, breathing heavily.

     Watch me cum but you don't cum! Watch me cum but you don't cum! Oh! Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Fuck yeah! Fuck!

She stops breathing and closes her eyes as her orgasm rushes over her, her body trembling for several seconds. Then she takes a deep breath and her eyes fly open.

Nancy:     Oh god yes! That felt so good! Did you like that?

     She smiles slightly. Then she slowly pulls the dildo from her vagina and brings it to her lips, kissing and licking it.

     Did you like watching Nurse Nancy cum all over her big dildo? Hmm?

Dude:     (Gasping.) Uh-huh.

Nancy:     Oh, you haven't cum yet, have you? Put your hands down and let Nurse Nancy see how hard your cock is.

Dude reluctantly complies. Nancy moves in close and kneels in front of Dude, looking down at his penis. It's jerking as Dude whole body spasms.

Nancy:     Is your cock all big and hard and full of cum now? Are you ready to squirt out all that nasty cum for Nurse Nancy? Hmm? Would you like to cum all over Nancy's big tits?

     She caresses them, glancing between them and the camera.

     Is your cock going to pump big white globs of cum all over Nancy's big sexy tits? Would you like that?

     She pushes her breasts together with one arm and points at her cleavage with the other.

     Are you going to squirt your cum right here?

She reaches down for the oil from the floor and drips some onto Dude's penis. He gasps and jerks when it first touches him. Then she caps the bottle and reaches for Dude's penis and starts to stroke the full length of it with both hands, pausing at the top to squeeze the head and rotate her hand over it. She keeps stroking like this as she looks straight into the camera.

Nancy:     Cum for me. Cum for Nurse Nancy. Squirt your cum all over her big tits. That's right, squirt your cum all over me.

Dude's hips pump furiously and he starts to cum. Nancy points his penis at her breasts and thick white ropes jet out and splash on her breasts as she watches and grins. She continues to stroke the shaft as he cums, stopping just below the head.

Dude:     Oh!

Nancy:     Oh yes! Yes baby cum on me! Cum all over my tits!

Dude:     Oh! Oh! Oh! Ungghh!

Her breasts are covered and dripping. She slowly releases Dude's penis and runs the tip of her finger through the ejaculate on her breasts, tracing around her nipples, looking back and forth between the camera and her breasts. She rubs the white liquid over her entire breasts with both hands, massaging them. Then she pauses and looks at the camera.

Nancy:     Does your penis feel better now?

Dude:     Mmmm-hmmm.

Nancy:     Goooooood.

Jump cut to Nancy re-dressed and at the door getting ready to leave. She's all business now, and hands Dude a business card.

Nancy:     If you need to make another appointment, just call my office at this number.

Dude:     I already have a card.

Nancy:     Then give one to a friend!

She smiles and leaves. The door shuts behind her.

12