Nurse Nancy's Penis Therapy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at her sway her hips for you," Nancy breathed into Firefly's ear. "So sensual. So alluring. Look how she moves: catlike, flexible. Such a pleasure to watch, displaying her body, her sexuality, for you to enjoy. Look at her touching herself now, stroking her smooth feminine flesh, inviting your eyes to play across the skin of her thighs, her stomach, her tits. Yeeesss, look at her sexy tits, barely contained by that lovely little bra. You like those tits, don't you Dr, Firefly? The roundness. The smoothness. The dark warm space between them. Look at her squeeze them, showing you how firm and soft they are. Pinching the nipples through her bra to excite herself even more."

Ingrid moaned softly and looked back at Firefly as she rolled her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, grinding her hips in a wantonly sexual manner. She continued rotating and humping her hips as she slowly turned to display her profile and then her rear. She ran her hands down her sides and behind her hips to caress her ass in a circular motion: stroking, then squeezing, then releasing to allow the firm round flesh to bounce back into place.

"Look at her ass, Dr. Firefly. So perfectly round and enticing. It's so stimulating to watch her. She's using her ass to excite you. She wants you to look at it and become aroused." Ingrid looked back over her shoulder at Dr. Firefly as she swayed her ass cheeks toward him. "Think about how it would feel to touch that sexy ass. To rub it. Squeeze it. Taste it. You want that ass Dr. Firefly. Ingrid has aroused you." Ingrid turned back around as Nancy continued. "Look at yourself, doctor."

Both women looked down at Dr. Firefly and he followed their eyes to see they were looking at the impressive tenting of his pants caused by his now-obvious erection.

"Oh dear," he croaked, his voice breaking. "I... I uh..."

"It's fine," Nancy stopped him. "You're responding perfectly to the treatment. We alternate tension and relaxation, constriction and release. You've built up some pressure watching Nurse Ingrid. Now watch her example of release."

Ingrid walked around the left side of the desk to stand next to Firefly's chair. Nancy swiveled in his chair him to face Ingrid, who leaned forward slightly and hefted and squeezed her tits in front of Firefly.

"Look at Ingrid's lovely breasts," Nancy coaxed. "Concentrate on them. Feel the tension in your penis as you watch her massage them for you." Ingrid pushed her tits together to emphasize the effect of her bra on her deep cleavage, holding them about two feet from Firefly's face. "Imagine your penis sliding along them, between them, up and down, up and down, up and down."

Ingrid used one arm to push her breasts up and together, and used her free hand to lightly stroke the bronze skin of the tops of her breasts with her fingertips. She slipped her hand into the crease between them slowly began to piston her fingers in and out with the rhythm of Nancy's words. Meanwhile, Nancy knelt down beside Firefly watched the tent of his pants twitch.

"In and out. In and out," Nancy chanted. "Imagine it's your cock, sliding up and down between those tits. Fucking them. Fucking Ingrid's sexy tits. Your big hard cock is growing, pulsing as it pumps them." Firefly hunched his hips slightly in rhythm with Ingrid hand.

"Ingrid's excitement is growing too. Isn't it Ingrid?" Nancy asked.

"Yeeeesssssss," Ingrid replied. "My nipples are so hard." The truth of this was evident in the matched pair of protrusions pushing outward against the thin fabric of her bra.

"Show Dr. Firefly," Nancy commanded. "Show him how you release the tension."

Ingrid pushed her tits together with her palms and used her fingertips to pinch the clasp of her bra to release it. Two feet from Firefly's face, she slowly peeled aside her bra to fully expose the breathtaking mounds of flesh on her chest. Her breasts were lightly bronzed and firm. They glowed with a light sheen of body oil, and were capped by two large pencil-eraser nipples surrounded by crinkled areolas that were just a shade darker than the surrounding golden tit flesh.

"Look at them Dr. Firefly," Nancy commanded. "Look at Ingrid's erect nipples, naked and free. Look how rigid they are. Stimulated and engorged." Ingrid gently flicked them with her fingertips and gasped and trembled as the bounced back. "Does is feel good to release your hard nipples to the open air?"

"Oh ya, Nurse Nancy," Ingrid answered. "It feels wonderful. Look at dem. My nipples are so stiff. Do you tink Dr. Firefly likes dem?"

"I'm sure he does. Now let's see about some release for him," Nancy replied as she knelt beside Firefly slowly reached towards the pull tab of .his zipper. As he saw what she was doing, Firefly's entire body trembled visibly.

"Oh dear," he meekly protested. "This is highly irregular. Very highly irregular!"

"Relax Dr. Firefly, we are professionals here. We need to relieve some of your constriction." And with that she began to very slowly pull down Firefly's zipper. Firefly clutched his chair tightly, knuckles whitening, but he didn't move to stop her.

"Oh dear, oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear," he muttered as Nancy continued to fully unzip him, and then reached in to fish out a surprisingly large penis. It was fat and veined, with a bulbous circumcised head. The ridge of the head where it met the shaft was unusually pronounced, mushroom-like. Firefly's penis stood erect, and seemed to grow slightly more after its release from captivity. Nurse Ingrid was visibly impressed, and licked her lips as she stared at it.

"Ahhhh, yes, that's better," Nancy remarked. "Doesn't is feel better to have your erect penis unconstrained?"

"Well..." Firefly tried to reply. His cock pulsed and bobbed and Ingrid watched it with obvious interest.

"Of course it does," Nancy answered for him. "Now please return your attention to Nurse Ingrid's breasts and we shall continue your treatment."

Nancy stood and stepped next to Ingrid. "Lovely, aren't they?" she asked, indicating Ingrid's breasts. "So full and round, such exquisite tan skin. Show the doctor how they move, Ingrid."

Ingrid shook her shoulders and her tits swayed enticingly. She reached up and caressed the sides with her finger tips, circled her hands down below to stroke their lower curves, and then back up between them and over the tops. She encircled them in this way several times, all the while looking at Dr. Firefly, sometimes into his eyes, sometimes down at the penis jutting up from his lap. Each time Ingrid's hands traversed the arcs of her breasts, the circles were smaller and closer to her nipples, which responded by swelling slightly in the areolas and the nipples themselves lengthening. Firefly stared back with rapt attention, slack jawed with quickening breath, gripping the arms of his chair and squirming slightly, which caused his penis to bob and work its way further out of his pants.

"Look how hard her nipples are for you," Nancy remarked. She reached over and flicked the nearest one slightly, causing Ingrid to moan and buckle slightly at the knees. "I can tell by your hard cock that you appreciate them too." Nancy caressed the undersides of Ingrid's breasts while both looked back at Firefly. "So soft and smooth. So incredibly sexy. Watch how they respond to touch." Nancy grabbed each nipple between her thumbs and forefingers and squeezed, rolled and gently pulled them, causing the nipples to relax slightly and the areolas to bloom when she released them. Then she ran her fingers gently around the nipples, causing them to tighten again.

"They feel so good," Nancy observed. "I bet they taste even better." She bent to take the nearest one in her mouth and sucked hard, pulling the nipple and breast toward her with her mouth. Then she released it with a pop and the breast bounced back toward the other one. Nancy looked up at Firefly and played with the nipple she had just had in her mouth while Ingrid squeezed and massaged her breasts from the under-side. "Yes, they taste wonderful. You know, enjoying Ingrid sexy tits is starting to make me feel a bit warm myself. I think I may need to cool off a bit." Nancy stepped up towards Firefly and began unbuttoning her blouse while Ingrid played with her own tits in the background.

"Do you like big tits?" she asked him. "I hope so, because I have really big tits. Look at them while unbutton my blouse to see if you like them." She looked down at Firefly and slowed unbuttoned from top to bottom as Firefly watched mesmerized. When she reached the bottom, she slowly pulled the fabric to the sides to reveal the white lacy bra that encased the undersides of her breasts and pushed the fleshy globes upward. She tossed her blouse aside and hefted her tits directly in front of Firefly's face, squeezing and massaging them.

"Mmmmmmm, that's better," she said. "But I'm still a bit warm. I need to do something about this skirt too. Then you'd be able see my ass better. Won't that be nice?" She reached down and slowly pulled down the zipper at the side of her skirt. When the zipper was all the way down, she grabbed the sides of the skirt and pulled it down slightly to reveal just the top of her white lace panties contrasting against the firm skin of her stomach. She stopped and said "Wait—I'd like you to look at my ass while I take this off. Watch my ass carefully." Then she slowly turned around and bent slightly at the waist as she slowly pulled down her skirt while gyrating her ass towards Firefly's exposed and throbbing penis, the strip of her panties showing between her smooth round cheeks. When the skirt reached her knees, she paused and looked back at Firefly while continuing to gyrate. "Do you like that ass?" she asked. "Does looking at it make your cock get even harder? Does it feel like it's going to burst? You know what would make your cock feel better, don't you Dr. Firefly? You know you want to touch it. You want to stroke your cock while you look at my ass, don't you, you nasty man?" Firefly just grunted and gripped the arms of his chair more tightly. Nancy let out a slight chuckle as she let her skirt fall to the floor. She kicked it aside as she stood up slowly and turned around to look down at Firefly's bouncing cock. "Look at that cock. You want to jack it off sooooo badly, don't you?" Firefly grunted again and thrust his hips slightly upward as Nancy smiled and stepped back next to Ingrid.

Nancy took Ingrid's nipple back into her mouth and sucked and released as before. She then turned to the other nipple and did the same thing before turning back to face Firefly. "You like Ingrid's sexy fucking tits, don't you Dr. Firefly? You'd like to suck on them too, wouldn't you?" She paused briefly for a response that didn't come as Firefly just squirmed some more and humped at the air. "Your mouth seems to be having trouble talking, but your cock says yes. I can see it straining up at these tits." Ingrid looked at Firefly and smiled as Nancy continued. "Your hard cock wants to fuck these sexy tits. You want to fuck these sexy tits."

Nancy reached over and started to squeeze and massage Ingrid's tits as she spoke, both women watching Firefly's reactions. "These tits have your cock raging, don't they? Are you imagining you cock sliding between them, pumping up and down?" Nancy slid her hand up and down between Ingrid's tits to illustrate. "Imagine your cock sliding sloooowly up and down, up and down, like this, between Ingrid's tits. Do you like that?" Firefly had forgotten to breathe and suddenly gasped for air. "Are you having some trouble Dr. Firefly? Are you having some trouble imagining fucking Ingrid's sexy tits? Here, I know what will help."

Nancy stepped over to her kit bag and bent over at the waist (ass facing Firefly) to look for something in it. "Ah, yes," she found said, standing back up and turning around. This will help." She was holding a large bottle of clear body oil, which he flipped open as she returned to Ingrid's side. "You need to see Ingrid's tits lubricated. That will help you to better imagine your cock sliding between them."

Nancy held the bottle above Ingrid's breasts and turned it to slowly drip oil onto them, allowing the individual drops to stream down to form glistening vertical stripes on each breast: some down over the curves of the sides, some down over the nipples in front, some down into the cleavage between. The viscous liquid clung to the undersides of Ingrid's breasts as it flowed slowly downward, forming growing drops of oil that hung down from the center of each breast. These drops slowly grew as more oil made its way downward over Ingrid's smooth skin, occasionally releasing a drip to the carpet below. Firefly's eyes followed each drop on its journey along Ingrid's skin until her breasts were covered in oil. Finally Nancy flipped the bottle closed and set it on the desk. "Rub it in," she told Ingrid in a stage whisper.

Ingrid brought both hands up, one on each breast, and began to slowly massage the oil into her skin, stroking, squeezing, occasionally pinching her nipples. "Yeeesssss," Nancy cooed, "that looks so fucking hot. Look at those slippery titties Dr. Firefly. I bet you can imagine sliding your cock in there now. Mmmmmmm."

Nancy licked her lips and massaged her own tits through her bra as she watched Ingrid. "I want some of that myself. I think I need to take my bra off too, Dr. Firefly. Would you like that? Would you like to see my big titties too? Would that turn you on even more to have two women with beautiful naked titties standing in front of you? Let's find out." Nancy reached behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra, allowing it to hang loosely over her breasts before reaching up to pull the straps aside and let it drop to the floor to reveal the stunning orbs of her breasts. They were round and heavy, with large areolas surrounding firm nipples that pointed proudly outward.

"What do you think, Dr. Firefly? Do you like my tits too?" She pushed them together and allowed them to bounce back apart. She teased and pulled her nipples. She pushed one breast upward and stuck her tongue out to flick the nipple before taking it into her mouth, sucking it greedily and moaning. Firefly's whole body trembled as he watched, his cock bobbing lewdly as it jutted upward and he humped it towards Nancy, who reveled in his reaction. "That's right Dr. Firefly; you want to fuck my tits too, don't you?" All the while Ingrid had continued to massage the generous portion of oil into her tits, excess oil still dripping from her tits and hands. "Whose tits do you want to fuck first Dr. Firefly, mine or Ingrid's?" Firefly looked from one woman to the other, humping toward each in turn. He clearly would not be able to decide. "Nurse Ingrid," Nancy pouted as she turned to face Ingrid, "my tits are so dry compared to yours. Can you help me?"

Ingrid smiled. "Certainly, Nurse Nancy." She reached over and rubbed some of the excess oil from her hands into Nancy's breasts as Nancy moaned in appreciation. After massaging this in for a few moments, Ingrid stepped right up to Nancy and pushed her own breasts into Nancy's. The two women shimmied side-to-side to rub their tits together and share the lubricant. The smooth flesh slid together, mashing and jiggling as the women embraced enthusiastically. "Mmmmmmm," Ingrid moaned.

"Oh yeah," Nancy said, "Your tits feel so good against mine, Nurse Ingrid. Rub them on me. Rub your sexy tits on mine. Fuck yeah. Mmmmmmm." Nancy reached around to pull Ingrid closer and grabbed her ass, pulling her forward. The women rubbed pelvises together as well as tits, their excitement heightening as they looked into each other's eyes. Eventually Nancy took a deep breath and gently pushed Ingrid away. "We can't forget about Dr. Firefly now." She turned towards him. "Are you enjoying the show? Your cock must be aching by now. You must be dying to touch it, to stroke it, to jack off while you watch your sexy nurses. I know what your cock needs, Dr. Firefly. It's so dry. Like my tits were. But now they look and feel so good." She squeezed and stroked her own now-slippery tits for emphasis as she examined the twitching rod at Firefly's crotch. "We need to get your cock wet."

Nancy reached over to the desk and picked up the bottle of lube she has left there. She flipped the cap open and knelt in front of Dr. Firefly. Just as she had done with Ingrid's breasts, Nancy dripped the oil onto Firefly's bulging cock head as Ingrid stood behind her massaging her own oily tits and watching intently. Firefly jumped and shuddered when the first drops touched his veined member, but he remained seated and continued to clutch the arms of his chair. He watched the oil run over the head and down the shaft of his cock until it was covered in a shiny coat of thick liquid. Ingrid slipped her right hand down into her panties as she watched to relieve her own aching pussy, her left hand still squeezing her breast and pinching the nipple.

Nancy stood and put the oil bottle back on the desk and stepped back to stand to Ingrid's right. She looked down at Firefly and idly massaged her tits as she spoke. "Your cock is ready, Dr. Firefly. It's ready to be stroked. You need to relieve it, Dr. Firefly. You need to rub your hand along its length while you watch us, squeeze the head, pump it for us. Look at Ingrid, Dr. Firefly. She's rubbing her pussy for you. Look how she's staring at your cock. She was so turned on by your cock that she had to rub her pussy. She had to feel her own slippery wetness and mash her clit to relieve her tension. The sexual tension was too much. She ached too much. She had to masturbate. Like you do, Dr. Firefly. You need to stroke your cock for us. It will feel so good. So incredibly good. Ingrid, does it feel good to rub your pussy like that?"

"Ya, Nurse Nancy," Ingrid replied, her eyes still locked on Firefly's cock.

"Does it turn you on to look at Dr. Firefly's cock and rub your pussy right in front of him?"

"Ya, Nurse Nancy."

"Would you like to see Dr. Firefly stroke his cock for you, Nurse Ingrid?"

"Mmmmmmm, ya Nurse Nancy!" Ingrid humped at the hand in her panties and her mouth hung open as she continued to stare at Firefly's cock. "Please, Nurse Nancy, make him rub it!"

Nancy began to stroke the outside of her own panties. "Rub your hard cock for Nurse Ingrid, Dr. Firefly. She wants it so badly and it will feel so, so good."

Dr. Firefly's right hand slowly released the arm of the chair, knuckles popping after having been squeezed so tightly for so long.

"That's right," Nancy encouraged, "stroke your cock. Look at us and jack that fat fucking cock for us. Masturbate for your sexy nurses." Firefly's hand slowly moved towards his cock shaft while Nancy spread her legs slightly to allow her hand access to more of the space between them as she rubbed the outside of her panties. "Yeeessssss. Stroke it. Make it feel good." As Firefly's hand came closer to his cock head, Nancy's hand toyed with the top of her panties, slipping the tips of her fingers slightly inside.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah," Nancy moaned. "Do it Dr. Firefly. Masturbate with us. Stroke your cock while we rub our pussies. Watch us rub our slippery wet pussies for you while you jack off, Dr. Firefly."

Firefly's hand finally reached his cock and closed around it. At that moment, both women thrust their hands into their pussies and moaned as if his cock had just penetrated them simultaneously. Firefly started gratefully jacking off as the women rubbed their pussies and watched.

And that's when I started snapping pictures.

Yeah, it's me: Dude. I'm Plan B. We needed a little insurance in case Dr. Firefly became difficult. We figured few "special" pics should do the trick. I was outside the window in the bushes with my camera (high-end digital—pretty nice), and got some impressive shots of Firefly with his hand on his dick. But more important were the wider angle shots with Firefly's face, dick, and the nurses all together. We figured he'd have a hard time denying the value of penis therapy when his own treatment was so well-documented, so even if the nurses couldn't convince Firefly of the value of penis therapy, these pictures would at least keep him compliant.