Nurse Suzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still not sure if I'm better?" He asked after my fifth or sixth orgasm. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Oh no!" I cried, my voice thick with lust. "You're fucking amazing!" This was clearly what he wanted to hear because he carried on, making me cum again, holding my head in place by my hair as he did so.

As I came down from the orgasm he pulled out and beckoned for me to turn around. I did and he plunged his sticky cock into my mouth, I tasted myself on his member. He held my head and fucked my mouth for a few minutes and then gasped,

"Ride me!" He laid down and I climbed across him so that I staddling his hips. I held the base of his penis in my hand and eased him into me, sinking down until he bottomed out inside me. He groaned with pleasure and I proceeded to buck my hips on him and writhe my body, putting on a sexy show for the stud whose cock was buried in my pussy. He reached out and touched me, his hands gliding over my wide, womanly hips and up to my full, pert tits. He squeezed them and pinched the nipples as I continued to grind my clit on his pubic bone to make myself cum. "Ride me, you little slut." Edward muttered as I edged nearer to cumming again. "Show me what kind of girl you are." I grabbed my tits in my hands and he growled. "Yeah, the kind of girl who gets off on fucking two men in one night. The kind of girl who wants two loads of spunk in her cunt." His filthy words pushed me over the edge and I came in a shuddering final cum that shook through my limbs.

After that I was desperate for Edward's cum. I climbed off of him and wasted no time in getting to work wanking, sucking and licking at his love stick whilst he remained on his back.

"I want your fucking cum." I breathed between gulps of his meat. "I want you to shoot your fucking load on my face." Edward sat up and moved himself. He stood and moved across the small room to the same shelf that he had got the mirror from earlier, as I remained crouched on the bed. He pulled down a small video camera and stood before me, his still rock hard member level with my face.

"I'm going to film you." He told me, matter-of-factly. He didn't ask me if I would mind if he filmed me, he didn't ask for permission, he just told me that he would film me. He opened the screen and lens of the camera and turned it on with an electronic wirr. He aimed the camera at his erection and I went back to sucking and licking it. For a few minutes I worked in silence, but soon I began moaning around his cock and he started to get more vocal too, groaning and asking me if I was enjoying myself. Then he asked me to show the camera my boobs. I let go of his cock and gathered my big breasts in my hands. He zoomed in on them. "Put my cock between them." He said. I laid down on my back on the bed, and he straddled my chest. Carefully, filming the whole time, he began to thrust his penis between my oversized tits, and I squeezed them creating a tight tunnel for him. As the head emerged and disappeared between my breasts I licked and sucked the head.

"Mmmm" I groaned as he cockhead appeared again and my mouth stretched around it.

"You dirty whore." Edward moaned. "You dirty fucking whore. I'm going to cum on your face." He growled and with that he gripped his swollen member in his hand and wanked it up and down once, twice, three times. On the third stroke it began to erupt thick, white spunk and I sat forward to take his load on my face. It kept coming, thick white ropes of it that hit my forehead, chin and cheeks and I opened my mouth to take what I could on my tongue. After what seemed like 30 seconds or more he was spent and the contents of his balls were plastered all over my face, neck and breasts.

I fell back onto the bed and Edward continued to film. I laughed.

"Turn it off!" I giggled. He didn't and zoomed in on my face.

"Nurse Suzy," he smirked, "Next time, I'm filming the whole fuck."

12