Nurses Night of Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loki31uk
Loki31uk
12 Followers

Finally, Stevens drained his glass. He looked up at Sarah and said "Right miss, lets have you here next." Sarah walked slowly towards him, staring towards the floor. "Pull up your skirt." Stevens commanded. As Sarah did so he pulled her quickly over his lap and started briskly spanking her bottom. Sarah gave a yelp of surprise and screamed at the first barrage of spanks. The speed of his assault had robbed her of time to prepare, and therefore of any mental defence. For the first minute Stevens rained down a steady succession of brisk slaps, covering every inch of Sarah's pert, firm backside. Sarah squealed and writhed as her globes reddened in response. Only when Stevens heard her first sob did he slow his rhythm into hard, considered spanks. As he did so he allowed himself time to consider her lovely figure. Sarah's legs were slim and well developed, set off nicely by black opaque stockings. Her ankles were thin, contrasting nicely with the heavy Doc Martens shoes she wore. At the other end, her bottom was the best yet, small and firm, yet yielding to his hand. Sarah had been the most responsive to his spanking, but now she was almost still. She had also quietened, although she was still crying. Each spank brought a strange gurgling sound from deep in her throat.

Stevens decided to reanimate her for his finale. He picked up Fiona's shoe, bringing a desperate "Please, no not that!" from Sarah. Her bottom was glowing a nice uniform red, but her thighs were still milky white above the black stocking tops. Stevens brought the shoe down briskly onto these areas, bringing more screams and struggling from Sarah. Only when her thighs had turned a blotchy pink, did he stop. He made her stand in the same pose as Helen, but facing away from him, so that her friends could see the discomfort on her face as his fingers entered her surprisingly wet cunt. Sarah shuddered in response.

He had finally reached Jeanette, and as Sarah went to stand next to Helen, they passed. Jeanette still had that faraway look on her face, and it didn't change as she lifted her skirt to reveal thin barely black tights and a well trimmed bush visible through them. She draped herself over his knee without a sound, and endured a sound spanking with barely a movement or groan, even during a particularly hard session with Fiona's shoe. Stevens resolved to bring a sound out of her before too long, and pulled her tights down for an intimate probing. When he stroked around her anus, her muscles tightened, but no more. He sent her to stand with the others.

Stevens sat back to enjoy the sight of the four nurses standing facing him, hands on the back of their heads, their vaginas exposed to his leering gaze. After a while he stood up and walked behind the girls, inspecting their bottoms which were still red. Fiona's glow was fading, but her backside sported a number of blotchy bruises. Helens marks were barely visible under her dark tights, but Stevens wanted to keep them up for the moment. Sarah's bottom was a patchwork of different shades of red, whilst Jeanette's glowed a uniform pink.

"Right girls," he said "I want you to strip each other out of your uniforms." The nurses looked at each other nervously. "Come on, hurry up, otherwise I'll have to add further strokes to your punishment." Fiona and Helen helped each other out of their uniforms, Sarah and Jeanette likewise. They stood in just their bras, hosiery and shoes, Fiona in her stocking feet. Stevens wondered whether the other girls resented her for wearing shoes that were so easily removed. He hoped so.

He pulled his large dining table out into the centre of the room. "Right ladies," he said "let's have you lying next to each other on your backs." They were beginning to look scared again, Stevens noticed gleefully. He could have sworn Sarah was shivering. Poor girl, she wasn't built for this type of treatment. After a little confusion Stevens was presented with the sight of four forlorn figures lying spaced out on the table, their legs hanging over the edge, their vaginas pushing towards him. Jeanette's bush, though quite expansive, was trimmed neatly down. Its colour matched that of her hair. Helens thatch looked blond and bushy beneath the tights, whilst Sarah's was shaved into a small triangle. It amused Stevens to note that the colour was much darker than that of her blond hair. Fiona's pussy looked as though it had never been touched. It was dark, glossy, expansive and thick. A few tufts spread up towards her belly button and he wondered if she had considered shaving them.

"Bring your knees up to your chest and put your arms around your knees." he ordered. Slowly they obeyed, exposing their sore backsides and their pussy lips. "Anybody who moves from that position gets an extra stroke each time." he told them.

"What are you going to do to us now?" Sarah whimpered.

"You'll find out soon enough." Stevens replied. From the next room he brought out a wicker carpet beater, and after a couple of experimental swishes, brought down a searing blow onto Jeanette's bottom.

"Ow!" she shouted, but kept her position. That had hurt her! The others looked desperately around, trying to see what had caused such a response. Stevens moved towards Helen and CRACK! "Oooh!" she moaned loudly. That had almost brought tears to her eyes. Sarah was now whimpering as Stevens approached. He brought the carpet beater down hard onto the middle of her backside. Sarah screamed and brought her hands down to her rump, kicking her legs into the air.

"Right, that's an extra stroke" said Stevens, and pushing her legs backwards, brought down another stinging shot. It was met with an equally anguished response as Sarah desperately tried to resume her position. Finally, the carpet beater found Fiona's bottom and was greeted with another loud yell.

By now all the girls were breathing loudly. Each of their backsides had the pattern of the carpet beater imprinted on it, and Sarah had started to sob again.

"You're each going to get six, not including extras." Stevens told them. Again he moved towards Jeanette. CRACK! "Aargh!" Again he had got to her! Onto Helen, whose gurgled response to the stroke indicated that she was having difficulty not crying. Next Sarah, who this time just about managed to hold her position, and finally Fiona, who desperately blinked away a few tears.

He made them wait for the third stroke, enjoying watching them tense and untense their buttocks, and desperately try to control their breathing. Little whimpers and gasps escaped their lips, mixing with the sobbing of Sarah and Fiona's self pitying sniffles. When he was ready he gave Jeanette her stroke, straight onto the middle of her thighs. This time her whole body shuddered in response, her face contorted into a grimace and a long high pitched groan escaped her lips. He moved onto Helen, hoping that this stroke would bring the tears she had threatened to shed and brought the carpet beater down with all his force onto her ample bottom. He was rewarded with a loud yell and a filthy glare, but there were no tears. Sarah, who was crying, was next, and again she couldn't hold her pose, kicking out at the pain.

"That's another stroke!" Stevens shouted.

"No, please!" squealed Sarah, then "Aaaarrrgh!" as the carpet beater left its imprint on her thighs.

"Leave her alone you bastard! Can't you see she can't take all this." It was Helen who had shouted at him.

"Is that so miss?" Stevens said coldly. He moved back to her and gave her three hard strokes. Her yells got louder each time and at the third shot, she almost leapt off the table. Stevens gave her another stroke for moving and only then did he notice that there were tears running down Helens cheeks.

There was still one bottom awaiting a stroke, and Fiona too was unable to stay in place. She was at the edge of the table, and as the carpet beater dug into her fleshy mounds she was already moving left to try and avoid it. As she kicked, she unbalanced herself, landing in an undignified heap on the floor.

"Stand up at once!" Stevens shouted. Fiona obeyed immediately, even putting her hands on the back of her head without him asking. She was no longer the rebellious one. Her large breasts strained against material of her bra, and her pussy was readily visible. Tears streamed down her face. He swished the carpet beater against the side of her left thigh, and was rewarded with a yelp and a lewd dance. "Get back on the table." he ordered.

Stevens wanted them to change their positions for the last three strokes. For the fourth he had them spread their legs straight up in the air. In this position the carpet beater could hardly miss their pussy lips and he was rewarded with hearty squeals and kicking from the girls. For the last two strokes he had them put their legs over their heads, with an ankle at each side of their faces and their feet hanging over the edge of the table. The position was extremely uncomfortable for the girls and they grunted and groaned with the effort of keeping it. However it offered Stevens an excellent view of their backsides and he took the opportunity to have a fondle. Jeanette's bottom was small and surprisingly malleable. Helens, though not oversized, was the largest of the four, lovely and firm. Stevens spent a very long time caressing it. Sarah's bottom was small and firm, the bottom of a sporty girl. It was also a glowing scarlet colour, mixed with the darker hues where the carpet beater had landed, the bottom of a soundly thrashed girl! Finally Fiona's bottom was very soft, and not well defined. It moved around quite a lot as he groped it. Stevens gave it a couple of slaps for good measure and was greeted with a couple of quiet yelps.

Each nurse took their last two strokes in quick succession as Stevens held their legs down. By the end of the punishment only Jeanette was not weeping freely, and she was in some distress. He slowly pulled them back into their original positions and pulled Helen and Jeanette's tights down to their ankles. After a short break to allow them to regain their composure, Stevens instructed the nurses to shuffle backwards and place their ankles in front of their bottoms. Then he told them to spread their legs, fully exposing their vaginas for the first time.

This was wonderful, Stevens mused to himself. Four of the sexiest nurses in the hospital facing him, their legs spread, exposing their most intimate secrets, their faces a delightful mixture of shame and pain. It was the humiliation that aroused him the most, especially Fiona's. He approached her and made a big show of inspecting her, stroking her belly. "You've not got the greatest figure in the world have you?" he said goadingly. "And my God you're hairy. These things go right up to your belly button - have you never thought of shaving them?" Fiona's face contorted as she desperately tried to stop herself crying at the taunt, but it was no good. She gave a sob of pure misery and tears trickled down her face.

"Put your fingers down there and spread your labia." Stevens ordered. Fiona looked aghast. "No please." she begged. Stevens slapped the inside of her right thigh and with a whimper Fiona obeyed. Stevens bent down and licked her pinkness, and Fiona began to cry like a baby, with great gulping sobs. She was totally and utterly humiliated.

Each of the other girls had to endure the same action, and Stevens groping hands. However they were forewarned, and though the humiliation was as acute, none of them wept in response. "They must be made of sterner stuff than you." Stevens sneered.

It was time for another break he thought. "I'm going to the canteen for some food now. When I return you will have removed your brassieres. Helen, you will have removed your tights and put your shoes back on. Sarah, you will take your shoes off. Jeanette, pull your tights back up. I shall expect to see you bent over the table, facing the wall. I want your legs straight and spread as far apart as possible. Your hands must be on the back of your heads. If I find your positions unsatisfactory, or if there is evidence that you have not been in this position since I left, I will add to your punishment. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes." they replied rather sullenly.

"Yes what?" He snapped.

"Yes sir!"

As Stevens left the nurses got gingerly to their feet. "Are you okay?" Helen asked the still weeping Fiona.

"The bastard - I'm going to make him pay for this!" Fiona muttered.

"Don't be silly. He has us over the barrel of a gun, and always will. You've just got to grit your teeth and get it over and done with."

"She's right you know." Jeanette said, rubbing her bottom. "God that hurt!"

"Yes and there's more to come." said Sarah. "I don't know if I can take any more."

"You have to." said Jeanette. "He's a bloody pervert isn't he? He loves all that humiliation. You try not to show it but its so hard not to. And on top of it that damn carpet beater. That really stung. You were brave to stand up for Sarah, Helen."

"Stupid you mean. That nearly killed me."

"Look, we'd better do as he says, he's probably waiting outside." With that Jeanette pulled her tights up and removed her bra. The others complied with their orders, and then they draped themselves over the table, spreading their legs and putting their hands on the top of their heads. Just in time! The door opened, and they heard a quiet laugh. Then it closed once more and the nurses were left to wait for Stevens to return.

The wait was awful. Helen tried not to think about what was going to happen, but she dreaded the sound of the door opening and Stevens entering. She felt very exposed now that her tights were off, even though there was nothing he hadn't already seen. She had felt so degraded sitting there with her legs spread for his pleasure. And then he had licked her! Just to show the power he had over them. How had she ever got herself into this mess?

She heard the door open. Stevens was saying "So here they are. What a lovely sight - four naughty little girls halfway through a good hard spanking." Helen heard a laugh and another voice said

"I hope you're getting a record of this." Oh God, there was somebody else in the room! Someone else was seeing her like this!

Stevens said "Oh yes, I've got a couple of video cameras linked up. It wasn't cheap, but it'll be worth it. I'll run you off a copy if you like." Helen felt herself grow cold all over. They were being filmed! That meant that anyone could see her getting her bottom smacked. And spreading her legs. She heard Fiona groan, and then she recognised the other voice. It was Steve Jones, the nursing tutor, and a man not well liked by his female underlings. Helen recalled Fiona having a number of run-ins with him. He was also in charge of all new appointments - now she had no chance of getting a job here.

Footsteps approached and Helen tensed as a hand stroked her bottom. She heard Steve Jones say "Well Fiona, you're not so high and mighty now are you?" and then Crack! Fiona squealed in response.

Bringing Jones in had been a masterstroke, Stevens mused. He was a nasty little man, who knew he was not liked, and he moved down the line goading and fondling and slapping the helpless nurses.

"Mr Jones will conduct the next part of the punishment. Twelve hard strokes of the tawse." Stevens announced.

"Stand up please ladies." Jones ordered. The nurses struggled to their feet, and stood facing their new tormentor, hands on heads, breasts jutting forward, completely exposed. Stevens had constructed a "Whipping post" - basically a horizontal wooden slat supported by two vertical ones, and this was to be the site of their tawsing.

"Snooty Sarah first, I think." Jones said. Sarah stepped forward and draped herself over the post, trembling slightly. With her bottom raised high in the air, Jones straightened and spread her legs exposing her gaping pussy. He then inserted two fingers into her vagina and placed his thumb over her anus. Slowly he pushed it into her hole. Sarah squealed and tried to wriggle away - to no avail. He had entered where nothing had ever gone before, and Sarah wept with shame. Stevens glanced at the other nurses faces and smiled smugly at their looks of horror. They knew it was to be them next.

Satisfied, Jones removed his hand and picked up the tawse. Stevens was impressed by his technique as he brought the leather strap down methodically onto Sarah's waiting bottom. It was a nice change for Stevens to be able to walk around the room watching her pert breasts dangling and swaying, her face respond to the tawse, and tears run down her cheeks. He loved the way her legs kicked at every stroke, exposing herself further to his stare.

Helen was next on the post, fully naked now apart from her shoes. She had magnificently large breasts, firm and up tilting, and her bushy pale pussy showed she was a natural blonde. Stevens and Jones had to drag her over the post against her struggles, with Helen pleading "Please don't touch me down there!" She finally settled with the threat of extra strokes, and Jones took his time probing her fanny before casually inserting his index finger deep into her anus. Helen screamed and sobbed as he moved it around inside her. The tawsing that followed was hard and fast, the twelve strokes lasting no longer than twenty seconds. Helens squeals merged into one large yelp and she struggled lewdly. When it was over she collapsed to the floor sobbing deeply.

Jeanette was next, her legs and bottom encased in the sheer material of her tights. At last, Stevens thought to himself, she had a worried look on her face. Once she was in position, Stevens took a pair of scissors and cut a hole in the gusset of the tights, exposing her spread pussy lips and anus. Jones played with her clitoris at first, gradually bringing involuntary moans from Jeanette, and as she became wetter, he spread her juices over her anus, teasing her with his fingers. She started to wriggle slightly and as his fingers gradually penetrated she let out a whimper of pleasure and shame. Jones thrust his finger in and out of her bottom and Jeanette responded by writhing backwards and forwards. Her groans became louder and more desperate as he inserted another and then a third finger, spreading her anus taut. Then she came in great shuddering sobs and let out a groan of pure embarrassment. Why had she reacted so?

Stevens couldn't believe his eyes- she'd actually come! He and Jones exchanged broad grins. Jeanette was in no state for the tawsing that followed and she kicked and writhed and screamed as the leather strap reddened her bottom and thighs. At last, a proper reaction to her beating. Stevens pulled her head back by her hair so he could see the response on her face, the grimaces and yelps and desperate attempts to hold back her tears. She was obviously in pain and having orgasmed at her probing, utterly humiliated. How she didn't cry was beyond him. He determined to change that during her caning.

Before that though, there was still Fiona to deal with. It was obvious that Jones hated her as much as Stevens did, and was determined to teach her a lesson. He approached her as she stood waiting, fully naked except for her hold-up stockings, hands on head, breasts jutting forward, and cupped her mounds in his hands, juggling them slowly. Then his hand strayed to her vagina and round to her bottom, before he circled around her and, pressing his obvious erection against her arse, tweaked her nipples hard. Fiona's face during this was a joy to behold. She was so proud normally that it was wonderful to find so many ways to humiliate her, and her pain threshold was so low that anything they did brought tears to her eyes.

When he was satisfied, Jones pushed her towards to whipping post. Stevens watched from the other side as Fiona struggled over it, her big white breasts wobbling downwards. Jones took his time spreading her legs, and ran his hands up the inner aspect of her thighs until he reached her pussy, eliciting yet another groan as he fingered her cunt. He took his time, knowing that Fiona was hating every moment, and waiting nervously for him to enter her arse. Instead, he took up the tawse and aimed a searing stroke to her waiting globes.

Loki31uk
Loki31uk
12 Followers