Nursing Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny, still in the haziness of the numbing gas, supported herself on her elbows to have a better look at her crotch. Then, much to Elizabeth's surprise, she grabbed the monster's small body with one hand and started to help it get inside of her.

Elizabeth couldn't understand why her friend was doing that but in the back of her mind, a relentless voice was telling her that it was the right thing to do. Her pussy was watering just to see Danny moaning and panting with excitement while the small beast entered her. Elizabeth was getting turn on herself. Moments later and unable to resist any longer, Elizabeth kneeled between Danny's legs and helped her push the thing inside its new host.

As the creature made its way deeper into the teen, both girls could see Danny's belly expanding accordingly to fit its new slimy guest. The animal contracted its body as the girls push it in, until only one tentacle was left sticking out from Danny's vagina. Then, it was quickly pulled in.

The brunette's belly was now bloated and the churning tentacles could be seen through her skin. Apparently the creature was turning around, accommodating itself. This motion proved to be delightful for Danny, who was still moaning and panting like crazy, fingering her squishing pussy lips.

* * *

Even as Elizabeth had all her senses almost intact, she couldn't take her eyes away from Danny's pussy. She had always secretly wondered how it would feel to kiss a woman but now her friend's cunt lips were becoming irresistible to her. She slowly bent down and removing Danny's hand out of the way, she started to lick and kiss her friend's slit, suctioning her clitoris and pushing her tongue as deep as possible.

Danny welcomed Elizabeth's efforts grabbing her friend's head and only a few minutes later, she screamed in climax as her legs began to shake and her whole body surrendered to the spasms that overtook her. Elizabeth kept her face mercilessly stuck to Danny's pussy trying to prolong her orgasm as much as possible. Inside Danny, the small creature detected the familiar scent necessary for its survival and moved into action.

Elizabeth felt something entering her mouth, touching slightly her throat and she pulled away immediately. She watched the same translucent tentacle she had seen before, now extending beyond Danny's vaginal opening and waving in front of her face just a few inches away. Then, it snaked in the air approaching Elizabeth's mouth until it pressed softly against her lips.

Elizabeth hesitated for a moment keeping her mouth closed tightly but she promptly caved and led the tentacle slide through her lips. A sweet taste spread through her mouth as the appendage moved past her throat, which made her gag for a second but she overcame the feeling and the tentacle moved forward through her esophagus and beyond until the blonde could not tell how deep it was.

The situation was so surreal, that Elizabeth felt as if she was in a dream but she knew she wasn't. She was there, willingly kneeling on the floor with a tube sliding into her body; a tube coming from a strange animal that was hiding inside Danny's womb. She didn't know why she was doing that but just couldn't stop.

Seconds later, Elizabeth saw a white substance flowing through the tube, out of her mouth into Danny's pussy. The monster was feeding again and Elizabeth had that strange sensation of rightfulness, this is what she was supposed to do. As the fluid was drained from her she felt less bloated, until finally the flow stopped and the animal pulled the tentacle out of Elizabeth's body with her mouth still dripping white fluid to the floor.

Elizabeth had been on the brink of reaching an orgasm for a while but she was not there yet and it was frustrating. She pulled away from Danny's pussy and knelt on the floor with the intention to masturbate. Just as she got in the right position, a tentacle shot out from Danny's vaginal cavity and entered Elizabeth's. The blonde gasped surprised and froze for a second.

Guessing the creature's intentions, she jumped forward and positioned her vagina closer to Danny's and began to rub it up and down. Danny reacted robotically to this new sensation and holding one of Elizabeth's legs, she began to correspond, moving her rounded belly in the same motion. It didn't take long to happen what Elizabeth expected. The beast began to move out of Danny's body and into her own, and she was more than ready to receive it. A few minutes later, Elizabeth was lying on the floor unconscious from the tremendous orgasm that blew her mind away and her swollen belly moved on its own as the animal accommodated itself within. Danny also fell unconscious from her second orgasm of the day and her abdomen was flat again, now liberated from its guest.

Hours later, Danny was the first one to regain consciousness. She sat on the floor and looked around finding Elizabeth lying close to her feet. Now free from the numbing effects of the gas, she crawled closer and woke her up.

"What happened?" Elizabeth asked.

"Don't you remember? Look at your stomach," Danny responded.

Elizabeth looked at her belly and caressed it with one hand, saying, "Oh, yeah, I remember. It's inside me now. Please help me get up," Elizabeth said.

The noise of the conversation also woke Veronica, who sat on the bed. She looked toward the big creature and it was still there, motionless. Her two friends also sat on the bed and the three teens looked at each other quietly, until Veronica looked at Elizabeth's belly and asked,

"Is that thing inside you? How did that happen?"

"Well, when it left your body, it entered Danny's and then it passed to me," Elizabeth responded.

"I don't remember anything clearly after that little monster got out of Veronica," Danny said.

"I saw everything," Elizabeth said, "I think that I know what's going on. The big creature is using us for nursing."

"What?" Veronica asked confused.

"Yeah," Elizabeth added, "we are being used as food dispensers and to provide a secure shelter for the animal's baby".

"Do you mean that thing is eating us?" Veronica asked loud and worried.

"No," Elizabeth responded, "That big creature is pumping loads of whatever that white fluid is in our bodies and the little one is sucking it out".

"Oh, my God... We have to get out of here" Danny said, "What are we going to do?"

"We can't get out. The door and windows are still blocked," Veronica remarked.

"I think if we do what the monster wants, it won't hurt us," Elizabeth said, an after a pause she continued, "I don't know about you but I haven't been hurt so far and even more, I think a have never felt as good as I felt this morning."

After thinking about it for a moment, Veronica said, "To tell you the truth, I thought I had enjoyed good sex before but now I know it was nothing compare to last night," she laughed.

Elizabeth and Veronica looked at Danny, who only looked down and blushed.

"But, how long are we going to be locked inside by the creature?" Danny asked.

"I don't know" Elizabeth responded, "but this morning I noticed that the little monster grows very quickly. Maybe when it is big enough, we will be liberated."

* * *

"I am getting hungry", Veronica said placing one hand on her flat stomach.

As soon as she finished the sentence, the girls heard a squishy sound coming from the corner of the room and saw the animal moving toward them. Immediately, Veronica jumped over the bed and held Danny. Elizabeth didn't move.

"Don't move," Elizabeth shouted, "let's see what it does first".

When the animal was less than three feet away from the bed, it moved one tentacle closer to Veronica. The teen remained immobile until the extremity touched one of her breasts, smearing it with transparent slime. Veronica, still holding on to Danny, looked at Elizabeth nervously unable to decide what to do.

"Don't move. If you walk away it might hurt you," Elizabeth whispered.

The tentacle moved to the center of Veronica's chest and then slid further down, leaving a trial of slime through her stomach and scarce pubic hair. The brunette got goose bumps with the feeling of fear combined with excitement. Veronica had her legs close together, denying access to her pussy but the member started to press forward, trying to split them apart. The feeling of the slimy thing touching her skin, reminded the teen of her previous orgasms and she got unwillingly excited. Her nipples began to swell and her breathing turned heavier.

Inch by inch, the pretty young woman allowed the tentacle to spread her legs and caress her clitoris. Finally, her vaginal lips yielded and the tentacle penetrated deep in her velvet pussy. Veronica gasped throwing her head back. Danny felt her friend loose grip and fall back in the middle of the bed. The member began to stroke in and out, slowly at first, increasing the speed and strength every time until Veronica was out of control, moaning and begging for more.

Both Elizabeth and Danny felt a tingling building in her clitoris, secretly envying the brunette, who was reaching the higher planes of ecstasy. Suddenly, another tentacle appeared from the other side of the bed, grabbed Danny by her arm and dragged across the mattress, closer to the creature. The tentacle released her arm and Danny sat on the edge of the bed, facing the animal. Another big tentacle moved between her legs just barely touching her pussy. Danny turned her head back and looked at Elizabeth, who just smiled and nodded. Danny looked at the phallus, which was drooling over her thighs, and opened her legs. The beast didn't need further invitation and crept into the teen's cavity slowly but steady until it reached bottom and as the head advance, the girl closed her eyes and fell back on the bed, ready to receive anything the animal had to give.

Elizabeth was just observing, sitting on the bed that rocked with the teens' contortions. Veronica and Danny couldn't stop moaning and screaming as they were ravished by the large tentacles. The blonde was burning inside, wishing again to be fucked. She decided to do something she always wanted to do but would have been unthinkable in other circumstances. She approached Veronica, grabbed her head with both hands and leaned over to kiss her friend on the mouth.

Veronica could not think clearly because of the intensity of sensations provided by the animal's meat between her legs, but she was conscious enough to respond to her friend's attention, sticking her tongue out into Elizabeth's mouth. The blonde jumped on top of Veronica, resting her large belly over the brunette's body. Elizabeth could feel the tentacle penetrating her friend as it moved within her body and this excited her even more. She continued kissing her friend and soon she had another idea. She crawled over Veronica's body, sitting on her face. Immediately, Veronica held Elizabeth's thighs and jammed her face to her pussy. The blonde was going crazy as she felt the warm tongue moving around through her pussy lips. Each penetration of the beast pushed Veronica's body forward, smashing her face against Elizabeth's pussy, and the blonde only wished for the tentacle to come out of Veronica's mouth and into her tight hole.

The three girls reached orgasms almost at the same time. Elizabeth legs shock to the rhythm of the spasm traveling through her body until she felt weak and fell backwards over Veronica's abdomen, which was also twitching with uncontrollable contractions. Elizabeth was lying face up, with the back of her head resting over Veronica's crotch. She could feel the tentacle retrieving from her friend with a squishy sound. The appendage came out completely from Veronica's vagina and waved around, spilling some white fluid over Elizabeth's face. She swept it with her fingers and licked them clean. Then, she tried to grab the tentacle and lick it up, but it slip away and moved down to penetrate Veronica again, but in a different hole.

The brunette scream as the bulk of meat sneaked through her anus. She instinctively tried to arch her back but the weigh of Elizabeth on top of her kept her flat on the bed. All she was able to do was to spread her legs even wider and clench the sheets with her hands. Elizabeth, who had seen this before, put her ear close to Veronica's pelvis and heard the tentacle spurting large amounts of fluid inside Veronica's body. Elizabeth got off Veronica, allowing the brunette's belly to engorge freely as the creature pumped her full.

Danny was on her back too, with her feet hanging from the bed. Looking at her face expression and the size of her belly, Elizabeth knew she was going through the exact same situation as Veronica. A while later, both teenagers climaxed once more, and fell sleep in exhaustion. Elizabeth was also tired from carrying the monster's baby inside her and she lied on the bed between her friends to rest for a while.

* * *

An hour later, the sun was high in the sky and filtered through the curtains, waking Danny and Veronica. Elizabeth had accommodated some pillows on her back and opened her eyes as she felt her friends moving.

"What happened?" Danny asked, "Oh, I remember now," she answered herself as she felt the fluid churning inside her and looked at Elizabeth's huge belly.

"Wow, you look nine months pregnant," Veronica said to Elizabeth.

"Yes, I can barely move," Elizabeth responded. Her belly was so distended that it seemed about to explode. "If this creature doesn't come out soon, I'm afraid I will burst".

At that moment, the animal moved inside Elizabeth and she felt pain for the first time since the first encounter with the large monster.

"That's enough!" Veronica said, visibly upset "we have to get it out!"

"But how?" Danny asked.

"I have an idea" Veronica responded, "we both have our bellies filled with food -or whatever- for the baby animal, so lets tempt it to come out for it."

"Ok, I guess it could work... Are you ready to do this Elizabeth?" Danny asked.

"I'm ready... Who goes first?" Elizabeth answered as she spread her legs.

Veronica jumped in front of Elizabeth and sat there for a moment with her legs wide apart, but nothing happened. Veronica pushed herself closer until both vaginas touched. The girls looked at each other, now completely aware of what they were doing and blushed, but the warm and tender sensation on their pussies tapping together quickly erased the embarrassment, replacing it with increasing lust. Veronica started to rotate her hips, rubbing her pussy lips against Elizabeth's but still nothing happened. Elizabeth closed her eyes and she began to moan softly. Veronica also began to breath heavily and moved her pelvis faster, as she started to lose control. Danny, realizing that the plan was not working, urged Veronica to pull apart.

"This is not working. We should try something else," Danny said.

Veronica, visibly excited and willing to go on, pulled away reluctantly and both girls took some minutes to calm down.

"I have another idea," Danny said, "let me try something."

Danny got off the bed and walked toward the big creature. She observed the tentacles that spread around the walls and over the floor. The teen selected one of medium size and grabbed it.

"Be careful Danny. What are you going to do with that?" Veronica asked.

"You will see," Danny answered as she knelt on the floor a few feet from the beast.

She grabbed the slimy tentacle with both hands and pulled it behind her. Then, she slowly began to press it against her anus. The lubricated head of the phallus entered easily as Danny puffed noisily. Then, as her nipples swelled and her clitoris erected, she pushed the rod deeper inside of her, one inch at a time. She began to rotate her hips as the excitement rose through her body. The creature soon reacted and took control of the situation, pushing in deeper until the phallus was ten inches inside the slim Latin girl, who was now panting and screaming her brains out.

Danny, with her hands now resting on her thighs, looked with half close eyes at her friends, who were still wondering about her plan. The creature soon realized that the girl was already full with fluid and ceased pushing. Danny just sat there for a moment, enjoying the penetration but then, coming back to her senses, she grabbed the tentacle and carefully pulled it out of her. When the phallus came out completely and the bulbous head became visibly, Danny looked with pride that it was covered with the same white fluid that filled her belly.

The teen stood up and walked toward Elizabeth with the tentacle still in her hands and sat beside her. Elizabeth immediately knew what her friend wanted to do and spread her legs wide. Danny put the tentacle between the blonde's legs and rubbed her pussy with it. Then she pushed it forward and the bulbous head penetrated a few inches in Elizabeth's moist cavity, who moaned in response. Danny moved the tentacle around like a giant dildo and retired it completely from the blonde's vagina. Then put it inside again and repeated the operation. In the sixth or seventh extraction, one little tubular tentacle came out wedged to the big tentacle's head, sucking the fluid around it.

"It worked!" Danny screamed.

Veronica moved fast and grabbed the little tentacle with one hand and started pulling it out. Another little tentacle came out of Elizabeth's vagina and wrapped around Veronica's wrist trying to pull it in. Veronica sat in front of Elizabeth, pulling the tubular tentacle close to her anus. The extremity immediately snaked inside the tight hole, shoving into the brunette's rectum. The other tentacle released Veronica's wrist and wrapped around her thigh. A few minutes later, the little animal was churning inside Elizabeth's abdomen and several tentacles began to come out from her vagina.

With all this activity inside her womb and pussy, the blonde was close to reach another orgasm. At the precise moment that Elizabeth exploded wildly in ecstasy, bouncing on the bed, the enlarge baby creature was leaving her body and wrapping its tentacles around Veronica's waist and legs, determined to absorb the precious fluid from the girl.

Danny observed everything closely, prepared to block access to the creature to any of her friend's cavities or her own. Veronica was screaming in pleasure as her little lover drained her empty. When there was no more substance to suck out from her, the animal inserted one tentacle into the girl's vagina, trying to use her as a host. Danny quickly stopped it, pulling it out and blocking with her hand the entrance to the warm slit.

The baby animal, frustrated because it couldn't access the safe and humid shelter inside the girl's body, expelled a gush of vapor in the air that dissolved slowly, not before Danny inhale a little of it and felt her arms go weak. In a last attempt to protect her friends and remembering that she still was full with fluid, she grabbed the tubular tentacle that just pulled out of Veronica's anus and placed it close to hers. The little beast smelled the food and immediately entered Danny's rectum, dragging the rest of its body closer to the curvy girl and away from Veronica.

Danny, undermined by the gas and overwhelmed by the intense pleasure growing inside of her, fell forward over the animal pinning it to the bed. Elizabeth and Veronica were barely conscious and the growing animal was sucking its food eagerly out of the teen, draining Danny faster than before. The beautiful teen was well aware the she was running empty and she could feel the animal growing beneath her. Finally, she had no more food to give and the creature pulled the tubular tentacle out of her ass. Then, it began to drag itself under Danny getting closer to her vagina. Danny knew she wasn't strong enough and there was nothing she could do to prevent the beast to invade her womb one more time. Most certainty it was going to hurt her badly because of its enlarged size.