Nutcracker Temptress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock remained hard during all the giggling, and being on view for these young girls. The girls began to fondle me. They took turns squeezing my balls and pulling my cock. Angelina showed them how to properly suck a guy's balls and cock. Each took a turn. It was heavenly!

Angelina asked me to make my cock flop around. I swung my hips until it was whipping back and forth for them.

"I love watching his cock bounce but I what I really want is to see him cum."

Angelina said that if they wanted to see my cum, they'd have to get me excite enough to make my balls squirt for them.

"Show him you tits and pussies, like this."

And then Angelina took her own coat off.

"Wow! You've got big tits! Can I touch one?"

Angelina stuck her tits out for the first girl to squeeze and weigh. Angelina loved it. Soon they all had their tops off and were comparing tits. The two larger tits shook them from side to side.

"Look, we can wiggle our tits just like he wiggles his cock."

I told the two with smaller tits that I like small boobs just as much as big ones.

"They sure are fun to suck!" I said.

"Well, here then. Suck on mine."

And she stuck a nipple in my mouth. Everyone watched as I licked and sucked. The girl soon began to moan and rub her crotch. Then Angelina got them all to take their shorts and panties off. They began to rub their tits against my balls, trying to make me squirt. One girl stood up and stuck her pussy in my face.

"Lick my pussy, please."

One girl reached out and held my balls. She tugged and pulled just as Angelina had done in the store, I sucked and licked the other girl's pussy till her juices were running down my chin. She came in a trembling orgasm. I got all the girls off in turn. They took turn holding my balls while I licked their pussy's, each of which had its own tangy taste and smell.

I was going wild. I rubbed my face joyously in each of their wet pussy's and licked and licked each till each of them had orgasm's.

As Angelina watch me eat out the girls, she madly rubbed her own dripping pussy.

"Don't forget my pussy." Angelina said.

She stuck her pussy in my face so that I almost smothered

"Give it a real good licking. I'm so fucking hot from watching you eat those young pussies..." she whined.

I was in pussy heaven! I tried to shove my whole face into her pussy while she practically rained her juices on me. She came in a long, shuddering orgasm.

Not ready to quit yet, Angelina showed them how my cock fit in her pussy. They each tried in in their own pussies and pumped a few times.

Then Angelina and I put on a show for them. We fucked and sucked every which way we knew. All through the show there were extra hands, mouths, tits and pussies. One of the girls particularly like to hold my balls as I pumped in and out of Angelina's pussy. She helped me with every stroke. Every hand and mouth had a pussy, tit, cock or balls to play with or suck. Just one snapshot remains in my mind from the blur of fucking. Everybody is positioned as follows.

Angelina is on her hands and knees being fucked doggie-style as I stroke in and out of her dripping pussy. One of the girls is lying under Angelina, playing with Angelina's swaying tits. Another kneels in front of Angelina and presses her pussy against Angelina's face. Angelina is tonguing the pussy that the girl holds open for her. I have the fingers of both my hands stuck in the pussies of the other two as they lean across Angelina's back and play with each other's tits.

When I finally did cum, I recall, Angelina squeezed my balls.

All the girls appeared to be satisfied many times over.

For a finale, as it was getting late and the girls had to get home, they asked me to stand over them and jerk off, so they would actually see my cock squirt it juice all over their tits. They al lay on the floor. While fingering their pussies with one hand, they reached up with the other to squeeze my balls as I stroked my cock. I said I didn't know if I would be able to cum again so quickly so soon. Angelina suggested that they talk loud about what they were doing as they lay under me, explaining that this would provide me with visual and aural stimulation to aid in refilling my balls so I could shoot off for them once more.

Their sexy comments included these:

"Come on, jerk it off right here on these tits."

"Watch my fingers in my pussy."

"Watch me suck Angelina's tits."

"Shoot your load on her pussy so I can lick it up."

"Watch my tits jiggle."

"Watch me lick her pussy."

"Cum on my tongue."

I could feel the cum swelling up in my balls.

"Here it comes, girls!"

The girls kept their eyes glued to the end of my cock. They squeezed their tits together and told me to aim my precious cream. My balls erupted with more cream than ever before, enough to land at least a large squirt on each girls tits. They squealed and cheered at the sight of my cock pumping and gushing its cream out on them. Each seemed to take pride in her efforts to talk my balls into giving up their juice before their eyes.

When I was exhausted, they licked one another's tits to get a taste of my cream. Then one them raised her head up to suck my cock and make sure it was completely drained. She kneaded the shaft to force every last drop of cream out of the hole at the end. Another girl squeezed my balls hard, as if she could make more juice ooze out. She had an expression of ecstasy on her face. She later told me that she'd had one long, continuous orgasm through the whole jerk off.

I told the girls that I wanted to taste their sloppy pussies one more time. Each shoved a finger up her pussy and then held it up to my lips to be kissed as a goodbye gesture. Then the girls dressed quickly to hurry home before they were late. Each gave my balls a final squeeze as she left, and the last bent over to give my cock one last kiss.

"Thanks for your ball juice. I loved every drop!"

Angelina and I drove naked to her apartment and fell asleep exhausted. When I awoke in the morning, Angelina had already left for work. I was sore for three days afterward, but it was worth it.

12