Nylon Man with Goddesses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sue, you look so beautiful today. You almost made me erupt when you lifted your skirt in the kitchen. You have such a lovely body and adorn it with exquisite taste." I then got to an unanswered question.

"Does your pussy need attention? Is that why you provoke me so?" Just a simple question with no hidden meanings and she knew it.

"Haa, of course dear brother." she said with laughter. "I remember the stories of your roommate. It makes mesohot thinking of how I can make your big dick hard and stir your desires for me." She then added some revelations, "And I haven't worked my magic on anyone for so long now, I felt I needed some practice, . OOOooo!"

The last words went up three octaves as I slid a hand under her satin panties and pulled her labia and pussy lips. She loves that. I rubbed the head of my dick all over her ass. I adjusted, I leaned back and reached under my balls to probe her ass and pussy. The sleek satin of her panties felt so wonderful against my dick. I rubbed my dick all over her ass and squeezed her nylon-clad thighs.

I told her, "We don't have much time." and asked, "Would you like little brother to cum all over your ass?"

She answered with uncontrolled delight, "Oh God yes. Aaron, shoot cum all over my ass. Pllleaseeee."

She wiggled her butt with delight, "Slide that gorgeous dick all over my ass till you cum baby."

Her words pushed me closer to the edge than I anticipated. I rubbed my cock all over her ass. , up and down from her thighs, to her waist. I pressed the head of my dick hard into her panties forcing them into her vagina.

With one hand, I worked my dick. With the other, I pressed her panties deeper into her pussy. I had a finger half buried inside her with the satin wrapped around it.

She moved back and forth on my finger and shimmied her buns against my dick. God, she was talented. Her ass and pussy looked so forbidden and so exquisite, being violated by her brother's penis and finger. We played like this for several minutes. I rubbed her clit through the sleek satin and felt her whole body react. I stopped for tease-effect, leaned down, kissed her neck, and nibbled. Then I continued rubbing my cock all over her buns and fingered her.

"Do you like your brothers finger violating you Suzan?"

"Ohhh, God Yes!" she moaned. "Finger me baby and shoot cum on my ass. I want my brother to spill his seed all over me." Then she sweetly asked, "Do you like my new outfit? I got it especially for you."

Her outfit pleased me. Even her question pleased me. Her words, her melodic voice, her wet pussy, and the constant rubbing against the exquisite material took its toll. I was about to explode.

"Damn, I Love you so much, Sweet Suzan!"

My cock exploded all over her butt. I had it pressed hard into her butt crack. I shot cum onto her butt hole and pulled it out. My body flinched with each spurt of cum. I needed this like I needed air to breathe. Spurt after spurt of cum kept showering my sisters' ass.

"Oooohhhhh baby!" She whimpered. It sounded like fathomless need being satiated.

I pulled the satin aside again then I plunged two big long fingers deep into her wet pussy. It surprised her and sent her over the edge. I felt her quiver and felt her vagina walls contract and expand around my fingers. I indulged in the feeling of her pussy. It felt so luxurious wrapped around my fingers. It felt so natural. I kept pumping until her orgasm subsided. I kept my fingers inside her to feel the warmth and the comfort.

She sucked in a big breath and said, "Wow! You know, I don't usually come that quick. I know you don't either. I guess we really needed this, huh?" Then she sighed and relaxed.

My brain and body flooded with happy molecules. I laughed heartily. I didn't have to say a word. We knew she was right.

I drank in the sight of my sister lying prone beneath my body. My cum spread from her thighs to her waist. She laid with her ass still slightly raised and her face pressed sideways to the mattress. I saw a smile of deep bliss on her face. I did not want to disturb the moment. I slowly moved my fingers around inside her pretty kitty.

After a few seconds, we said almost simultaneously, "Mom and Jaz will be home pretty soon."

We laughed together. I spanked her butt splattering the cum. It was still wet and hadn't soaked in so it splashed everywhere.

Playfully, Suz called me, "Nooge."

The euphoria still pumped in our veins and we proceeded to go on a brief immature role-play with a pillow fight.

I was pulling on my shorts and Sue was looking in the mirror at her buns wiping little brothers cum off it. She smiled at the sight of my cum all over her new panties, garter belt, and hose. Fortunately, the skirt covered all the spots. We heard Mom and Jazmine pull up in the driveway back from Redbox. I scurried out and went to my bathroom to clean. Sue finished putting stuff together. The house became a buzz with activity for several minutes. Mother made popcorn. Jazmine prepared the family room for a movie, and then went in to chat with her sister for about twenty minutes. We only had time for good byes after that. We both apologized for not having time to catch up and we decided to call each other later.

12